The Boss is a Bitch at Home Too

Story Info
Dominant corporate exec, until...
4.4k words
4.21
46.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bridge914
bridge914
11 Followers

Part one establishes the characters and their relationships and lays the groundwork for the stories to follow. I have already begun writing them and if response to this tale is positive, I will continue. Thanks for reading.

Micki was a woman: a woman who wielded a great amount of power and control in her position as a corporate vice-president. Her authority extended over a large staff, most of whom were male, and she had gained a reputation of being a cold-hearted bitch. Ball breaker was also a term that was used to describe her, by both the men and women in her charge.

My name is William. I wasn't quite at her level, but I ran my own department and in the year I had been there, I had never witnessed this type of behavior myself, but I had certainly heard the stories. On the few occasions we had run into each other she had always been a bit cool and aloof, but pleasant nonetheless.

I'd been spending so much of my time with this new job, I hadn't had much opportunity to meet many available women, let alone attractive available women, and beyond the ice queen veneer Micki hid behind at work, I was hoping there might be someone worth getting to know. I needed to get out of the house and have some fun, so one day when I ran into Micki I asked her if she would like to see a movie and perhaps get something to eat afterwards. She was a bit hesitant at first, she had a firm rule about not getting involved with anyone at work, but for some reason she finally agreed.

I had just been through a nasty divorce (and was still trying to work out a settlement with my ex) and Micki was a divorced mother of twin teenage daughters. Tom, her ex-husband lived out of town but I saw him once when he stopped by work to drop off some legal papers for Micki. Quite honestly, he had seemed a bit quiet and reserved so it wasn't hard to envision him as the poor husband living as a slave to his dominatrix of a wife. It was just speculation, I had no proof, but I needed to picture someone who had been in a more miserable marriage than my own. Anyway, I had no expectations about this evening other than a night out with a woman, a good foreign film with a touch of erotica, and someone to share a meal with.

After the film we went to a local restaurant known for its outrageous desserts and shared an obscenely chocolate concoction, talked for a long time about our pasts, our likes and dislikes and got to know each other quite a bit better.

Micki was surprisingly warm and friendly and we felt very comfortable with each other. From time to time there were sparks that threatened to ignite some real passion. The innocent caress of soft skin through her linen blouse as I helped her into the car or the touch of her thigh through her silk skirt as I grabbed for the stick shift: the easy way she leaned her body into mine as we waited in line or the way she gently caressed my head as she pulled my ear to her mouth to tell me some flirtatious little observation about the film we were watching.

As the evening progressed, I had to laugh at my little fantasy about her having a domineering sexual appetite over her husband. Everything so far has indicated that she probably had a rather average love life where missionary was the position of choice.

"Would you like some coffee to counteract what I am sure will be a major sugar rush from dessert," I asked. "We could have it out on the patio, since it's getting pretty loud in here."

"I'd love some William, and you're right it is getting a little too loud in here and there is some thing I'd like to talk to you about in a more… private and quiet atmosphere."

"Sure, I said, why don't you go outside and find us a table off in a corner somewhere and I'll get the coffees and bring them right out." It sounded like a good way to cap off the evening, and I had to admit that I was getting a little aroused and really didn't want to go home yet. Anyway, this would give me a little more to fantasize about later on, while I ritualistically masturbated myself to sleep.

I watched her walk outside, and had to smile and shake my head a bit at the incredibly sexy way she swung her hips. And it seemed as if every other guy in the place was watching her ass thinking…, well I know exactly what they were thinking and so did most of their dates. Micki was about 5'4" with long legs that led up to a wonderfully shaped ass and gave her the appearance of a much taller woman. She must have had her kids very young, because she looked like she had the figure of a woman 20 years her junior.

At work she wore rather severe business suits, very conservative glasses and she always wore her hair up, in a very professional manner; but this evening she had worn it down and her thick dark hair framed her delicate face, accentuating her green eyes, as the rest of her hair cascaded down over her shoulders. The woman I saw at work every day gave very little indication that this stunning, sensual woman was actually the same person.

She hadn't worn a bra that evening and you could just make out her pale nipples set against the dark areolas of her firm perfectly proportioned breasts. I had delighted in watching her nipples becoming erect throughout the evening. Maybe it was the slight chill in the air, or maybe it was the way the rough texture of her loosely woven linen blouse stimulated her nipples or maybe I was having an effect on her. Anyway, she never tried to hide them from me. Perhaps she had also been watching my crotch, since my cock had been in motion all night, it was plainly visible and I wasn't trying to hide anything either.

As I sat down with our coffee, Micki smiled at me. She took a sip of her cappuccino, put the cup down, reached across the table, lightly caressed my hands and began to speak.

"A woman in my position of authority has to keep a certain demeanor at work. I am continually surprised at how threatened some men; actually a lot of men can be when a woman is in charge. I take my job seriously and I suppose calling me names is a way for them to not feel so emasculated about reporting to a woman. I'm sure you must have heard stories and some pretty nasty comments about me at work." Her voice began to falter a bit.

"Listen," I said, "The workplace is full of politics, gamesmanship, and back-stabbing, so until I actually see or hear something for myself, I take everything with a grain of salt. And after tonight, it is quite obvious to me, that the things said about you couldn't be any farther from the truth, and I've always been a pretty good judge of character. Well, except for my ex-wife, but anyway..."

"I'm glad to hear that, because I had a really good time tonight and I want you to get to know the real me. As far as work goes, if the truth be known, I am that bitch that they describe. Actually I think I'm much worse than that. You see I found out early in my career that this manner of operating is the most effective way for me to get my job done. I need to have everything done my way; I need to be in control!"

"And to get a complete picture of whom I am and how I got to be this way, I need to tell you about my marriage so you can understand the relationship between my husband and me."

I was a stunned by her admission that her subordinates were right about her and even more taken aback at her revelation that she was actually worse than had been portrayed. And I didn't expect her to be discussing her marriage on our first date. I was beginning to think that the rest of the evening was going to be a big let down.

"Anyway, that desire to be in charge also spilled over to my home life. "While my girls were growing up, I was happy working and taking care of my family, since there was never a dull moment living and coping with two very competitive girls in the house. The twins were very brilliant and were beginning to get bored with the public school they were attending. Tom and I decided that it would be in their best interest to send them to a well known boarding school where some of their friends were going to. We hoped it would challenge them and help them get into Princeton, the school of their dreams."

"Soon after they left for school, things began to change around the house. Without the girls around the dynamics between Tom and me began to change. When the girls were home our lives revolved around them and their activities. The world can be awfully scary and we didn't want our girls growing up to fast, but we wanted them to have the information to make intelligent choices about all those temptations lurking around every corner."

"Tom was a real gentle, non-assertive man by nature and settled into a lifestyle that involved as little confrontation as possible while I on the other hand, was enjoying the freedom to bring my controlling ways home with me. Secretly, I think Tom was excited to have a strong woman who delighted in taking charge. To my surprise, and I have never told anyone this before, he also wanted me to take charge of our sex life. At first, I felt kind of strange, but after a while, I really got to enjoy it and became quite bold and a lot more forceful. And the more forceful I got, the more submissive he became."

"For instance, if I had a bad day at work, I would call him at work and tell him what time I would be home, and how I expected him to greet me the moment I walked in the door. He could usually tell by my voice what the evening was going to be like. Looking back, I can't believe the things I did to him and the things I made him do. And like I said our girls were away at a private school out of state so there was no one around to interrupt our activities."

Micki stopped for a moment, took a sip of her coffee and started to smile.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Well some pretty embarrassing and interesting moments can occur when friends you forgot had a key show up unannounced or your girls and their friends arrive home early for school vacations. So even though you are the first person I am telling about this part of my life there were some others who knew about our relationship and…but that is another story, or several other stories."

"Now you have got me really curious. Just what did you make your husband do and…and what's this about friends and your girls?" I eagerly inquired. This was beginning to get interesting.

"The girls and their friends and the friendly interruptions are for another time, maybe. I still want you to get to know me as I am now, not as I was then. But, I suppose I need to share some of our experiences so you will get an idea about how our relationship evolved. But as you listen, just remember that was the old me, and she's gone."

"Like I said, as our relationship progressed my desire to be dominant grew in direct proportion to my husband's need to be submissive. With neither of us ever having adopted these roles before, we started slowly. It began with my verbal dominance over Tom, nothing sexual at first, just dealing with everyday matters, seeing how he handled it. Next, I began to verbally humiliate him. This was a little harder for me to get used to but the way he embraced his new position in the marriage made it easier for me to say things I had never said before. He fell right into his subservient role."

"At this point we were both performing our daily activities around the house in pretty much the same fashion except for the moments when I let loose with my barrage of abuse. But it didn't take long for me to take things to the next level."

"It had been an unusually hot and humid day even by Florida standards and I had been extremely active all day. By the time I got home, I was hot and tired, disgusted with work and I couldn't stand the smell coming off my body. I needed a cool bath to wash off the day. So as soon as I saw Tom with his eyes lowered in respect and a projecting a bit of fear, I knew we were way past verbal. I told him to strip, run me a bath and then I told him to undress me."

"As he took off my high heels, I had him stick his nose inside my shoes and inhale the day's worth of foot odor. Without being asked, he took off my dress, smelled and then licked the areas under the arms which were drenched with sweat. After removing my bra he began rolling down my stockings. I put my hand out and told him to put them in my hand. I then tied one tightly around his penis and the other around his balls. My panties were drenched and reeked of all my bodily fluids. After he took them off, I rubbed them into his face and let him get a good whiff and then I wadded them up and shoved them in his mouth. He was a little taken aback at first, but his penis began to grow and I knew he was enjoying himself, maybe a little bit too much?" "I stood there naked with Tom on his knees and was about to step into the tub when a thought hit me. I told him that I did not want to sit in dirty bath water, so he was going to have to clean me with his tongue before I got in. I put my foot on the edge of the bathtub, pulled the panties out of his mouth and told him to kneel and suck my toes. I had been on my feet all day and they smelled awful. If he obeyed me, then we were entering new territory. He immediately obeyed and sucked my toes and every smelly part of my foot before I gave him the other one."

"I guided him to my legs, stomach, back and my underarms. His tongue felt wonderful licking my body and knowing how I was humiliating him made it even better. But before I let him clean my crotch, I needed to go to the bathroom so I told Tom to wait where he was. After, I finished peeing; I started to wipe myself but stopped and decided to let Tom clean me with his tongue. I leant forward on the toilet and let him lick the pee from my pussy as he smelled the urine wafting up from the bowl. When he was done, I stood up with on leg on edge of the tub and had him give my pussy a good cleaning."

"Tom started by spreading my lips and licking upwards until he found my clit and made sure it was clean. He cleaned it so well that I came so hard that my knees buckled and I almost fell over, but I grabbed his head and forced his tongue into me as deep as it would go and held him there until I was able to stand on my own."

"When he came up for air I turned around, bent over and presented my asshole to him and he began licking around my puckered little hole and then shoved his tongue up my ass and began to eat me out. It was difficult not to scream out in pleasure as I came again, but I didn't want to give him the satisfaction. After about ten minutes of this glorious treatment, I lowered myself into the tub and finally allowed him to bathe me."

"When he was done, he dried me off and brought me a soft bathrobe to put on. I ordered him to cook dinner, feed me, clean up the kitchen and then to sit at my feet for the rest of the evening poised to fulfill any request I made of him. It turned out to be a wonderful evening for both of us."

"But as time progressed, things got stale and we became bored. We both needed to keep adding to our role playing. For instance, when the scenario I just described began to get tiresome, I realized Tom needed to become more subservient and I needed to become more domineering. And for some reason I was becoming really nasty."

"So after work, I would go for a workout at the gym, a particularly long and grueling workout, and I would not shower. I then rushed home and put Tom through the same type of ritual as before. Not only was I much dirtier and smellier, but I also added a few new wrinkles to his humiliation."

"After he took off my panties, I grabbed them from him and wiped the moisture from my pussy and my asshole and then I forced them into Tom's mouth. I made him lean over the back of a chair in our bedroom, one with a particularly coarse fabric, and then proceeded to slowly whip his ass with one of his belts. After the first time I laid the belt across his ass he screamed in anguish, but with his mouth full of my filthy panties no one but me could hear it. In between each smack I would tell him what a worthless slut he was and continue to berate him until he calmed down and then I would whip him again. After the tenth lashing, his ass was covered with welts and was beet red. As I rubbed my hand across his ass he moaned with pain and tears poured from his eyes."

"I should have stopped, but instead I went to my bedside drawer and took out a thick black eight inch studded vibrator. I then covered it with my favorite lubricant and took my place behind Tom. He was facing away from me so he had no idea what I had in my hand. I told him to put his arms behind him and spread his ass cheeks for me. When he did, I placed the tip of the vibrator at his little puckered anal opening and pushed it in half way. His screams were now louder and much more urgent than before. I waited a few minutes and then I pushed it in the rest of the way. I pulled it back almost out of his ass and then thrust it back in and I continued to fuck his ass for several minutes asking him if he was enjoying getting ass fucked by my big black vibrator."

He responded by nodding his head up and down.

"Perhaps you would like it if I brought home a big black stud and had him give you the real thing. He could fuck your ass with a lot more force than I can manage. And with that I shoved the vibrator even harder into his poor ass."

"As he was now beginning to somewhat enjoy his virgin ass fuck, I slowly turned the vibrator on until it was on full power. I had never seen his cock as hard as it was at that moment and I had to have it in me so I told him to lie down on the bed on his back and said that the vibrator better not fall out of his ass or he would really be sorry. I was so hot and wet that I easily engulfed his cock with my cunt, and I slowly rode him, careful not to let him come. I brought him to the brink several times and when I was ready to come I pulled my drenched panties from his mouth and then lifted myself off his cock, straddled his face and shoved my cunt over his mouth and let him eat my to an incredible orgasm which went on for several minutes. I rolled off him even sweatier than before. I turned to look at Tom's cum soaked face, listening to the humming of the vibrator still shoved up his ass and asked him if he was ready to come."

"Yes mistress, please may I come now?"

"Yes slave, but I want you to lie down in the bathtub first and remember to keep that vibrator up your ass. When he was in position, I told him that I needed to pee really badly, but I didn't want him to have to wait for me and I didn't want to miss seeing him come. So I just stood over him and urinated as he rubbed his cock until he came all over himself."

"After we were finished and had cleaned up and were eating dinner, he thanked me for all the attention I had paid him. He believed that all the time and trouble it took me to humiliate him was a true sign of love."

"And we continued along this path. One night I was having a drink in a bar and I noticed an attractive young man sitting alone at the other end of the bar. I watched him for a while with the occasional smile until he came over to me and asked if he could buy me a drink. I accepted and we moved to a booth in a dimly lit corner of the bar. After a few drinks he asked if I would like to go home with him. I looked him straight in the eyes as I slid my hand under my dress and shoved one finger in my wet cunt. I pulled it out smelled it, smiled at him and pushed my finger into his mouth and said, 'Do you want to fuck me?' My boldness surprised him and he began to blush and fidget. "Is that what you want?" I asked again. His answer was a weak yes. I sensed that I had come across a closet submissive."

"I told him straight out that if he would be my sexual slave for the evening, I would give him an evening he would never forget. I could tell by the bulge in his trousers that he was getting excited. I grabbed his crotch under the table and was delighted with the size of the penis I was holding in my hand. I began to squeeze him until he gasped and grimaced in pain. But his penis continued to get larger. I told him about my relationship with my husband and asked him if he had ever had sex with another man. He said no. I told him that I wanted to watch my husband lick his balls and suck on his big fat cock until he was ready to invade my husband's mouth and fuck it as hard and fast as he wanted until he shot his cum down my husband's throat. I told him I would be sitting right there next to him on the bed fingering my cunt, playing with my nipples, and talking dirty to him, using language like he had never heard before".

bridge914
bridge914
11 Followers
12