The Bosses Princes

Story Info
James gets to play with his bosses precious daughter.
5.9k words
4.38
154.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
walkstar
walkstar
55 Followers

James turned his car into the massive driveway and headed up to the house. Carefully he parked next to the large Roll's sat outside. Then got out gathered the papers he had brought together before heading to the large wooden front door. Pressing the bell he stood and waited. Why his boss, Mr Oza wanted him to bring these papers up every week James could not figure out. Why could he not come down to fetch them, as he was in the factory most of the time except for this one-day in the week when he left James in charge?

The door opened but it was not his boss instead it was his daughter. She was normally good to look at but today was even more stunning. Mainly because she had her boarding school uniform on. It was a green blazer over a white shirt and a thin green tie. The skirt was a green tartan pleated and only came halfway down her thighs. To add to the effect she was wearing knee high black boots. James swallowed deeply trying to ignore the thoughts going through his head. but she was sexy, yes she was eighteen and he was twenty-three. And in her final year at the school, and yes she was his boss's only daughter. He forced himself to speak.

"Hi Shafali where's your dad?" He asked. Shafali shrugged her shoulders.

"Out, I just got back from school for the weekend and he's left a note saying that he has gone out and will be back later." James gave a small snarl.

"Great I've got the paper work for him from the factory and with him out I'll have to wait for him so he can check everything up as usual. Anyone would think he doesn't trust me." James growled, he had planned to go down to the pub that night, but that was almost certainly scrubbed now.

"You better come in then," Shafali said stepping back to allow him in. James followed her to the main lounge and sat in the one chair her dad allowed him to sit in. It was wooden, old and very uncomfortable. Shafali headed to the cabinet opened it and began to pour herself a large glass of vodka.

"Want a drink?" She asked over her shoulder to him.

"Whiskey please," James said looking her up and down as she poured him a whiskey. God she was sexy. Her skin was a pale brown which contrasted with the ebony black of her long hair. She had a gorgeous figure; slim with lovely long shapely legs. Her breasts were small but looked very pert and firm. Her eyes looked at him as she brought his whiskey over, dark pools that seemed to see what he was thinking. He made himself look away trying to clear the thoughts that were running through his head. This was his boss's princess; her dad often said how much she meant to him. If James tried anything he'd probably get his ass fired.

Shafali had sat on the sofa opposite him she sipped her vodka watching him. He was sure she knew what he was thinking; hell he was sure she'd known from the first time he thought it when she was sixteen. And he knew that she liked to play with him whenever she was around. Today was no different. She had deliberately sat opposite him so she was in his line of sight. As she drank she kept running her tongue over the edge of the glass. And she suddenly had a habit of crossing and uncrossing her legs. Which had the effect of sliding her already short skirt a bit higher up her thighs. James did his best to ignore these little actions but found that his mouth was suddenly very dry. He took a big gulp of whiskey. She noticed and smiled softly.

"That chair's not very comfortable, why not come and sit here?" She said suddenly patting the sofa next to her.

"Your father prefers me to sit here after work in case I get dirty on the sofa."

"You look clean enough and if you're going to have to wait it might as well be in some comfort. Come on he won't mind, I'll say I told you to. Daddy won't mind then will he?" She smiled at him and James found he could not come up with a reason not to. He moved to the sofa but sat away from her. But even being that close made him sweat a little. Surely he should not be having these thoughts about his boss's daughter.

"More whiskey?" She asked James looked down in surprise at his empty glass and nodded. She lent over and took his glass then walked over and poured them both a second drink. When she came back she sat down next to him and handed him his whiskey. They sat in silence for a few more minutes before James had to speak.

"I wonder how long your dad is going to be?" She shrugged nonchalantly.

"Don't know could be ages. If he has gone on business it might be very late when he gets back. Until then we've got the house to ourselves. You ever seen the rest of the house?" Her question caught him by surprise he shook his head. "Come on I'll give you a tour to pass the time a little." She stood up offering her hand to him. James hesitated for a second then took the hand and let her lead him on a tour of the house.

She started by showing him the T.V. room, followed by a massive dining room and equally large kitchen. James lived in a small flat with one room that had to be his lounge and dining room in one. Hell their kitchen was as big as his small room; he began to feel a little jealous and under paid. As Shafali took him round the house James could tell that she was playing up how big her house was. At first he thought she was just showing off but as they headed up the stairs he began to wonder. He had caught her twice glancing sideways at him with a strange look in her eyes. Now he was trying to figure out what she was up to.

As they went upstairs the sight of her very sexy butt just in front of him disrupted his thoughts. From the angle he was looking up at he could see just under her skirt at the top of her silkily smooth looking thighs. Again the thoughts entered his head, same ones he had been thinking for two years now. How he'd love to get his hands on that body and definitely that butt. James had a thing for girl's butts, loved to look at them and feel them. Most of all he really loved to fuck them. His last girlfriend had not been into that so he had not had a good anal fuck for a while. Climbing the stairs he began to imagine what it would be like to slide his cock into Shafali's small firm ass and fuck it deeply. By the time they were at the top of the stairs he had a massive hard on, luckily it was hidden or so he hoped by the thick jeans he had to wear for work.

When she reach the top of the stairs Shafali looked back at him her dark eyes seeming to burn into his thoughts. She smiled slightly as if she knew what he was thinking and James fought against the blush that threatened to appear on his face. For some reason he felt like a little child caught with his hand in the sweet jar. She took him down the long landing and into her parents' bedroom. This too was as big as his small lounge at home and it dwarfed his own bedroom in his flat. It was massive with a large, obviously designer, wardrobe unit. The room was centred on a massive four-poster bed cover by what look suspiciously like silk sheets. Again James felt a little jealous; he had just had a raise one that had been just acceptable. Shafali's dad had said money was tight and the raise was all he could afford. Yet here was evidence that the man was loaded with money.

As Shafali showed James the rest of the upstairs his mind worked over. He was worth more than he was getting. Hell he almost ran the factory for her dad and yet he was treated and paid like he was a lowly worker. He deserved more that he was getting, a lot more. But he knew that if he asked for a extra raise his boss would say no blaming how tight money was etc. It did not help that the next two bedrooms, for Shafali's brothers, were also obviously designed. Then came the bathroom again fully designed with marble bath and toilet and gold fittings. Also it was almost as big as James' own bedroom. All he had back home was a small shower and toilet; he did not even have space for a bath. By the time they reached Shafali's bedroom he was silently fuming at her father.

Again her room was fully fitted out with white designer wardrobes and cupboards. There was a large mirror fitted into the units that Shafali obvious used as a vanity mirror from the cosmetics spread on the tabletop in front of it. The bed was also fitted into the wardrobe; it was made of dark wood with a fancy carved headrest. The one wall had posters of various boy bands that James knew were typical of a modern teenage girls bedroom. Shafali sat on the bed smiling at him.

"What do you think?" She asked and patted the bed next to her silent asking him to sit next to her. James hesitated a second seeing a faint look in her eye: one he recognised. She wanted him not just to flirt with but also to sleep with. Hell he thought she actually wants to fuck me. He knew that he should turn around and walk away. She was his boss' only princess if he found out that one of his workers was sleeping with her. Well he would be fired so fast his feet would not touch the ground.

"Nice room," James said to give him time to think. His problem was that he really did want her. Was she worth the risk of losing his job? Then his feeling about how he was being paid and treated kicked in. Hell he was due something. He knew he father would not give him a better raise so why not take his daughter as extra payment. She was watching him her eyes still seeming to be reading his thoughts. There was a look of want and cunning and James suddenly guessed what she had been doing. The tour, the way she had played up the house, it had been done deliberately. She had wanted him to feel like this, like he was owed something. God he thought she's trying to make me think of her as an added perk that I am owed. But why? He was not that sexy in any way.

"Why?" he asked her suddenly. She looked at him surprised.

"Why what?" She asked back in a surprised voice.

"Why the act? You've been manipulating me since I got here just for now why?" To his surprise she blushed, her pale brown face darkening as the blood flushed her skin. The look in her eyes made him sorry he asked. It seemed as if she was almost collapsing inside.

"I want you, have wanted you since I was fifteen. And I know you want me but you never did anything about it. I tried to let you know I was interested, but you still did nothing. And my father kept rolling out these suitable men for me. All boring and safe, no fire to them at all. Christ the only one I got to sleep with me I had to seduce and he was so scared of hurting me it was crap. But you I know would just take me. The way I want to be taken, not like the princess my father makes me out to be. But as a woman as a sexual person. I want to be fucked not slept with like some china doll." James realised that she was saying more than she had meant to by the look in her eyes. Without really thinking about it he sat down next to her and listened.

"Then I realised why you wouldn't act, the same reason all the men my dad set me up with treated me like a china doll. My father, you were scared of him like they were." James opened his mouth to speak but she stopped him. "No don't, let me finish please." He nodded hearing the desperate plea in her voice. "The men I was allowed to date were scared because my father is so important in our area. He is a big man in our society he moves in and holds a lot of power. But you aren't part of that so I tried to figure out why you were scared of him then it came to me. I felt such an idiot you were afraid he'd fire you." James nodded slightly confirming what she said.

"I knew it," she continued pouring out her heart to him. "That's when I came up with this plan. I'd make you so jealous of my father that you'd have sex with me to get back at him. And when I read just how small a raise you'd been given I knew it could work. It was supposed to be done over a bit of time but then you arrived tonight and I know my parents are away for the weekend. With both my brother's still at school I had the house to myself. I thought it was my chance, but now I guess I've blown it." She looked down as she finished with tears in her eyes. James was speechless for a few seconds as he absorbed what she had just said.

"But why me? Am I just some way to get back at your dad?" He asked finally she shook her head vigorously in denial.

"God no, haven't you guessed from how I've acted around you." James' blank look must have been a good enough answer as she continued before he could reply. "I love you, I have since I was fifteen. I want you want to be in your arms. God I want it so much sometimes it hurts. I lost my virginity just to spite my father yes, if only in my own mind because he doesn't know. I doubt if he knows I'm not a virgin. But you're different I don't want to have sex with you to spite my father. I want you for me, I've dreamt about you and even fantasised.." She stopped suddenly realising she was saying more than she wanted. James was shocked and completely thrown by her confession. He'd thought that her flirting had been to get at her dad, not because she loved him. God, she loves me he thought but what do I feel about her? Even as he asked himself the question he knew the answer. Yes he lusted after her, but it was more than that.

"I love you too," he said openly admitting what he had just realised he felt. "I knew you flirted with me and yes I wanted to fuck you. But I held off for more than just your dad. I won't deny that I was scared he'd fire me but that was not the only reason. Shit if I'd wanted to I'd have found a way to fuck you behind his back. But I didn't just want a fuck; I wanted more. O.K. I didn't realise it until just now but I know it. God you're so fucking beautiful and so sexy but you deserved more than just a couple of quick fucks. But how can we? I mean I'm five years older that you and you're dad is going to go nuts."

"I don't care," she whispered to him. "He can go nuts I just know I love you and want you. And I won't let him fire you not if he ever wants me to come home again. Trust me I know how to get round my father. I just want you to hold me, make love to me. Fuck me like the little slut I know I can be." Before she could say anything else James lent forwards and kissed her hard on the lips. After a second's surprise he felt her sink into the kiss. Her lips parted and he probed his tongue into her mouth wrapping it around hers in a soft embrace. They kissed for what seemed like ages but was only a few seconds then parted.

"Are you sure?" James said suddenly breathless, she nodded softly looking up at him her eyes slightly inverted.

"Yes, but I want you to take me. Don't make love to me like I was some delicate doll. I want it to be how I dream it, you taking me and having sex with me. Using me hard for both our pleasure. I've often fantasised about you bursting into my room and just taking me hard and passionately." James smiled at her.

"I don't know any other way but hard and passionate." He whispered to her. Then he leant forwards and kissed her again. Her mouth opened to his tongue and the kissed passionately. James lifted his one hand up to her breast feeling it's shape through the thin material of her blouse. To his surprise she was not wearing a bra underneath and he could feel how hard her nipple had become. He squeezed the breast firmly in his hand probing its flesh with his fingers. Then he rubbed the nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Shafali gave a soft moan from deep in her throat, a sound of simple pleasure that was such a turn on to James. Quickly he undid the top few buttons of the blouse and slid his hand in hungrily. He squeezed her breast almost pawing at it now the thin blouse was not in his way. Shafali was kissing him hard holding his head in both her hands. James' free hand undid the remaining buttons on her blouse and pulled it open. She sharply pulled his head down guiding his lips to her hard erect nipples. James had chance to see their hard darkness against the soft pale brown of her breasts before he took one in his mouth and sucked on it softly.

She gasped and lent backward seeming to want to push her breast into his mouth. James willingly accepted the breast sliding his mouth over it and sucking it hard. They were small but firm with very pert nipples. James slid his mouth between them sucking each breast into his mouth, licking and sucking hard on the nipples. Shafali gasps grew harder as he worked on her offered breasts. He worked on them for a few minutes before she pulled him up to kiss him hard and passionate.

"Tell me what you want me to do for you?" She gasped breathlessly. James looked her in the eyes and saw lust, longing and full willingness to do whatever he asked. He spoke in a hoarse whisper.

"Suck my cock, let me feel your lips over my. I've wanted to cum in your mouth for so long." He whispered to her. She smiled as him and slid off the bed to kneel in front of him. Her hand ran up his thighs to the top of his jeans and she swiftly undid them and pulled them down. His hard cock pushed up at his boxers showing her how turned on he was. She again ran her hands up his thighs to hook her fingers in the top of his boxers and pull them slowly down releasing his cock that sprang up hard as a rock. Looking up at him her eyes sparkling she lent over and slid her lips down the length of his cock then licked her tongue along its length.

"Like that you mean," She smiled up at him James nodded softly. She lowered her lips to his cock again taking it deep into her throat and sucking hard on it. Slowly she moved her lips up and down him sensuously drawing his cock into her throat. Her tongue wrapped around his head adding to his feelings. James groaned in pleasure and sank back on the bed enjoying the feel of her mouth on his cock. His one hand slid round the back of her neck wrapping into her hair. He could feel her head moving up and down as she sucked on him. Her movements increased in speed and pressure sucking harder on him and sliding up and down faster. She seemed to be taking the whole of his cock into her mouth when she lowered her lips down his shaft. James writhed softly in pleasure feeling himself being drawn towards a orgasm by her skilful mouth. This was not her first blowjob by a long ways.

As she moved her mouth up and down on him her hands began to glide softly up his thighs one moved up onto his stomach rubbing under his shirt against his skin. The other hand ran under his legs to cup his balls. She began to massage them rolling them gently between her fingers. The added sensation brought him right to the edge of cumming. He gasped hard feeling his thighs tightening through clenched teeth he managed to hiss a warning to her that he was about to cum. She squeezed his balls softly and lowered her mouth down to take his cock into her throat. With a groan James came his hip jerked up pushing his cock further into her mouth just as he filled her mouth with cum. She gave a muffle moan of delight as he came in her mouth holding onto his cock until her had totally cum. Then she looked up at him and let him see her swallowing his cum.

"You've done that before," James gasped. Shafali laughed in reply.

"A few times yes, why was I as good as your fantasy?"

"Christ yes and a lot better. But now it's your turn I want to taste you." James reached down to her as he spoke and lifted her up. He turned her round and lay her down on the bed. She looked up at him her eyes glinting with lust. He lent down and kissed her hard pushing his tongue into her mouth and crushing himself against her. Then he moved lower to lick her breasts. Taking each nipple in turn into his mouth and sucking hard on them. He moved further down the bed until her was laid with his head between her legs. Softly he kissed the flesh on her thighs as he pulled her knickers down and off her. He moved up to kiss just above her exposed pussy. The only thing protecting her from his mouth was a soft down of black hair. James teased her kissing around her avoiding the one part of her body he could tell she wanted him to kiss. Then finally just before she exploded with his teasing he had to taste her.

walkstar
walkstar
55 Followers
12