The Bosses Unexpected Present

Story Info
Working day doldrums brighten after a phonecall.
1.3k words
4.21
49k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Architecture isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. The supposedly glamorous lifestyle of an Architect – one in which they’re showered with money and accolades for designing beautiful buildings – is in reality, one of monotony, backstabbing and hassle… with little design and no money!

I hate my job! I’ve designed Cinemas, Factories, Sound Studios and even my Parent’s House and not one has given me even an ounce of satisfaction. It seems that the only things I’ve gained from this industry are an ulcer and a balding head!

Thankfully, I’ve got you to support me during my ‘dark days’.

In fact, I thank the world – and anyone else who’s willing to listen – for you.

Especially these days.

Just lately, you’ve become a raging nymphomaniac. 18 months into our marriage, and it feels like we’ve just met – our newborn lust for each other finding undiscovered boundaries. Recently, my working days have been spent in intense agony as I wish the hours away until I’m home, finding you naked and spread-eagled on the bed, or in the bath, smothered by hot soapy water that caresses your pale skin as you masturbate for my pleasure: letting me watch as you slowly stroke your plumb soap-lathered breasts; gently embracing them as you pinch your dusky-pink nipples which always seem to point towards me before moving your hands slowly down past your belly and under the water towards…

My mind is racing away with me. The mass of lines that decorate my monitor blur before my eyes as my erection pushes against my trousers, eager to escape, desperate for relief.

Composing myself, I calm by breathing, as I turn back towards the monitor and return to my work…

The room – and I – succumb to bored silence once more.

After what feels like an eternity, the oppressive atmosphere is punctuated by the sounds of my mobile as it brings me the sensuous tones of your voice…

Everyone in the room sees my smile as I listen to your news; all become witnesses to my obvious delight.

You’re coming to meet me. Once the Office is empty, you’re coming here – with one intention. I tell you be here in an hour… I’ll be waiting.

Seconds feel like minutes, minutes feel like hours. MY eyes never leave the clock, desperate for the hands to change the habit of a lifetime and move quicker! Eventually –and excruciatingly slowly – people start to leave. As they exit, the majority wish me a good night, a wish I reciprocate whilst privately wishing they’d just hurry up!

Within seconds of the last person leaving, you appear, emerging from around the corner, revelling in the elegance of your entrance. You’re wearing the long, blood red skirt that I love with your knee length leather boots underneath. Your blouse is the plain white one with the frilly cuffs and the flower emblem embroidered on the right breast… it’s also the one that makes the most of your luscious braless breasts.

We don’t speak. I throw my arm around your waist and pull you inside; slamming the door shut you as we start to kiss. Your tongue feverishly pushes past my lips, exploring my mouth, caressing my teeth. Our hands rush over each other as we try to feel every last known inch, vigorously discovering our bodies for the umpteenth time. Feverishly, I embrace your breasts and pinch at your erect nipples as they push against your blouse, eager to be taken in my mouth. You whimper in pleasure as you move your hands down my chest towards my trousers, fondling the bulge of my hard-on through the cotton. In unison, we free each other’s erections: I reveal your flushing nipples and you release my solid dick. Gripping your arse, I pull you close, bending you back so I can lift your left tit to my mouth. I smother your hard bud with my mouth, hungrily sucking on it until the whole of your areola enters me. Your moans are explosive - your handiwork on my cock severe. Fervently, you flex my foreskin back and forth, sending spasms through my being before breaking away and kneeling… an intense heat spreads from the tip of my cock as you enclose it in your mouth. Gripping the base of my shaft, you encircle my helmet with your thick tongue, sucking on me with intense passion, trying to draw my suck my all from within. Your head moves back and forth as you trace my cock with your lips. Within moments I’m close to cumming; you can sense the tension building within me and increase your speed, eager to attain your soul intention of drinking my spunk… but I’ve other ideas.

Instead, I tell you, “no, not yet” and lift you up before walking you into the next room – my bosses. I turn you round and bend you over his desk. Lifting up your skirt, I see you’re wearing no knickers; your pale, naked juicy arse is staring back at me – inviting me in. Lowering myself, I study my favourite part of your body – the part you rarely see – taking in every inch, hungrily feasting my eyes on your rump. My passion for you increases further and I part your buttocks, entering your exposed anus with my tongue. Instantly, your groans increase as your legs quiver. Tasting the sweetness of your rectum, I delve deeper, relishing your sphincter as it constricts around my tongue. I draw myself out, savouring the taste before entering you again, and again, and again! One moment, only the tip of me is tickling you, the next, the whole of my tongue is inside your ass, drinking your rich juices. You scream in violent ecstasy as I replace my tongue with my fingers: one; two; then three enter you, thrusting in and out, your entrance lubricated by my spittle. Your body shakes as you move your hand down to the swollen hood of your clitoris – within a few vigorous rubs, you’re bringing yourself to the brink. My fingers increase their thrusts, trying to keep pace with your masturbatory strokes, interspersed with flicks from my tongue. Your fingers enter your soaking cunt, squealing my name as you cum. Spent; you remove your hand, smearing the desk with your juices.

Removing my fingers, I take one last lubricating lick of your bum-hole before standing.

I enter with ease, the first inch of my cock pushing past your taut entrance to the sounds of your pleading abuse; “Fuck me! Fuck my arse! Fuck me now!”. Your rectum is hot and tight and accepts my cock eagerly, excitedly devouring my flesh. I feel the walls of your ass expand as they suck my cock in. “Harder” you scream, “harder”! I necessitate, timing my drives to those of your fists as they beat down on the desk, throwing papers around the room and over the floor. Sweat breaks out on my forehead and my thrusts increase as I feel the familiar sensation of my orgasm rage through my body. It courses through my veins, climbing up my legs, surging from my head towards my groin… with a final, explosive push, we cum in unison, my spunk spraying the insides of your ass.

We stay there, motionless; exhausted; after a few moments, my penis begins to sag, gently slipping out of your moist anus. As I leave your body, we both break out in a fitful of laughter. It is truly a joyous moment – we’d never done this kind of thing before… but I’ve no doubt we’ll do it again! Eventually, we regain some strength and composure and I climb off your back. Straightening our clothes, I grab my keys and we leave the room still giggling, eager to get home and carry on… and completely oblivious of the orgasmic presents we have left on my boss’s desk!