The Bosses Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,459 Followers

"Oh, we won't...we'll be here, waiting for you when you come back. IF you come back," Rebecca now added though she continued to stand there bent over the arm of my couch, still slowly licking Brenda's wickedly displayed pussy as she said that.

"Oh, I'll be back alright!" I said turning. "That...you can count on!"

Even with a hard on, I sprinted up the stairs, though making one small adjustment of my dick just before doing so, and then quickly hurried towards Christine's office, knocking only once before hearing her tell me to come in. Rather than just stand there, giving her a chance to see my hard dick pressed against my pants, I stepped in at the sound of her voice, walked over and sat down in one of the chairs facing her desk before she had even realized I had.

"You in some sort of a hurry?" she asked curiously. I was a bit out of breath.

"Busy day," I explained. She looked at me, and then smiled.

"Well sorry to make it a little busier for you, but I'd like to have you look at this for me before you go home tonight, think you might be able to squeeze it in? It's not a big manuscript at all, just a few short stories that have been put together, thought if you had time, you could read through them, tell me what you think before you leave tonight," she asked.

"Ah sure," I responded. "But I'd better get back, I'm in the middle of another one now that I need to finish, and then one more after that, though it shouldn't take me too terribly long, provided I get started on it here soon," I told her as she handed over the one she had in her hand.

"Call me when you've finished reading it," she asked. "I'll be here waiting to hear from you," she told me smiling, and then sat back in her chair, purposely fumbling with the top button on her blouse as she said that. "Looking forward to discussing it with you," she then added coyly and I had a pretty good idea as to what she had meant by that.

"I will," I said standing, turning, not allowing or giving her a chance to see the very obvious bulge that I still had in my pants. Seconds later I was once again outside her door heading back towards the dungeon where I hoped to hell the two girls would still be waiting for me.

Thankfully they were, and thankfully they were both still naked, though sadly, Rebecca was no longer licking Brenda's cunt when I re-entered my office, but at least they were sitting on the couch waiting for me.

"Well, that was quick!" Brenda said in surprise. "Thought for sure you'd be up there for a while," she said snickering.

"If she'd seen this, I would have been!" I said grabbing at my own crotch.

"So what did she want anyway?" Rebecca asked.

I showed them the somewhat thin manuscript she'd given me to read. "This," I said waving it at them momentarily, "though I have no idea why it's so fucking important," I then added, now hoping we could get back to where we'd left off before being so rudely interrupted.

"Let me see it," Rebecca asked as I handed it over to her. She sat thumbing through it for a moment, and then laughed, turning it over to look at the front. There was no name, or even a title on the cover page.

"You ask her about this?" She asked me.

"No...why?"

She looked at it again, reading. "Well now, this is certainly interesting," Rebecca stated. "Listen to this..."

"It was late, I had gone down to David's office to see him about something. He certainly wasn't expecting me, everyone else had gone home. As I approached, I could hear sounds coming from inside, quietly, I approached the door, opening it, it wasn't locked as I stood there peeking in. One of the staff that worked for me was in there, Brenda, he had her bent over his desk, fucking her wildly, passionately, unaware that I was watching them. Admittedly I was jealous, at first upset by what I was seeing, and nearly said something. But then the pure lusty sensuality of what I was seeing overwhelmed me. I stood, my hand slipping down the hem of my skirt, my panties already moist with desire as my fingers quickly found the sweet slick furrow of my sex. I stood, continuing to watch the two of them fuck, fingering myself. When I could no longer stand it however, I walked in..."

Rebecca looked up. "Interesting..." she said grinning at the two of us. "Wishful thinking? Or what?"

She handed it back, there was more. Different scenarios, little snippets of various and sundry thoughts or fantasies, some involving Rebecca and I, others the three of us, and still others, mostly others, just Christine and myself.

"Shit! Now what?" I asked looking around. "Obviously, she's trying to arouse me, or hinting at something anyway, and so I'm not at all surprised she's asked me to stay a bit later after work in order to discuss it with her either," I told the two girls. They looked at one another, and then back at me.

"I have an idea, that might very well help all of us, if you're willing to go along with it," Rebecca then stated. "What about you Brenda, you game?"

"If it's something wickedly decadent, you bet!" she laughed.

"Oh it is..."Rebecca giggled back. "And this is what we're all going to do."

**

I sat there listening to her in disbelief. This was something that could very easily backfire and end up costing each of us our jobs. On the other hand, it might be the only way to ensure that I, along with the two of them, didn't end up being slaves to her after all this either. Which was just as likely if we had any intention of staying there afterwards. And the truth was, I really did like my job, and enjoyed working there with Brenda and Rebecca, especially now. But the last thing I wanted was to have my personal life dictated to me either.

"Ok, let's do it!" I agreed whole-heartedly after hearing her out. We all went back to work after that, because there honestly still was work to be done. Even so, the rest of the day seemed to drag by until it was finally five o'clock, and we knew that everyone upstairs would be closing down for the day. Even Rebecca made a point of seemingly going home, ensuring that Christine had finally noticed she was before actually heading out the door. As we'd already discussed however, I had given her the service entry key. She had gone immediately around the back side of the building letting herself back in that way, and then waited until the coast was completely clear before escaping back down the stairs into the dungeon before anyone saw her.

"We're good!" She grinned handing back the key to me. "Now...all we have to do is wait," she added. "Only one another besides Christine is still here, and she should be leaving any moment now."

It was five thirty before the phone on my desk rang. I answered it, knowing full well as I did so that it would be Christine.

"You get a chance to read through that manuscript I gave you?" she asked.

"Not yet," I told her. "Just finished the other one I had promised to do, but I'll start reading it now," I assured her. "I have another call to make to Larry on the one I just finished reading for him, after that...I'll start reading yours, I promise." I informed her.

She didn't sound at all disappointed that I hadn't. If anything, she sounded pleased. "Tell you what, I'll come down there while you skim through it, tell me what you think about it," she offered. I could hear the smile in her tone of voice as she said that. "Just give me a few extra moments to run around, make sure everyone's gone and the office is locked up." She stated. "See you in a few then," and with that, she hung up.

I looked up, Brenda was already naked, as was Rebecca. "She should be down in a few minutes from now, I said as I began undressing myself. Rebecca held up the pair of handcuffs that she'd had for whatever reason in the drawer of her desk for as long as I'd known her.

"Always wondered if these would ever come in handy for any reason, guess we'll see won't we?" she said giggling. She quickly made her way over to stand well concealed behind the row of file cabinets across the way from their desks and my office. For her role in this, Brenda now presented herself across my desk.

"Do we have to wait?" she asked lustily, "Or can we get started and enjoy ourselves a little longer before she gets here."

"I don't see any reason why not," I replied, more than happy to step around behind her and actually slip my hard stiff dick inside that tight wet little cunt of hers. Minutes later, I was doing just that, easing myself in and out of Brenda's pussy when the two of us heard the sound of the upstairs door opening leading down into the dungeon.

"Show time," Brenda giggled, and then began panting as though she was in the throes of orgasm already.

As loud as Brenda was, it would have been next to impossible for Christine not to have heard her carrying on the way that she was. But act, or no act, sliding in and out of her tight hot cunt, I began to wonder how much was act now, and how much was for real. The fact that Christine's approach could no longer be heard told us that she had heard us coming down, going into stealth mode no doubt. Without even needing to turn to look, I sensed a presence just outside the door of my office. She must have stood there watching us for several minutes more before finally stepping inside, speaking.

"What the hell's this?" she said suddenly, an indignant tone to her voice, though there was an additional underlying tone that came through even clearer. One of obvious excitement and lust as we turned towards her, still fucking even as we did.

"What do you think it is?" I asked "Isn't this what you had in mind when you gave me that manuscript to read? You're fantasies? Catching Brenda and I together while you watched?" She dropped the act.

"I have to admit, I was wondering...and curious when I saw Rebecca leave, but hadn't seen Brenda leave with her the way she usually did," Christine now grinned still standing just inside the door. "But I didn't know you two had already become this chummy," she stated reaching up to begin undoing the buttons on her blouse. "And I do hope, you won't mind a little additional company," she added as she slipped out of her blouse, almost immediately removing the bra she was wearing in addition to that, now standing there with her breasts revealed as she moved to begin undoing the zipper on her skirt.

"We already have company," Brenda responded, seeing the confused look on Christine's face just as Rebecca quietly approached her from behind, handcuffs at the ready.

"What?"

There was no need to answer her question, she found out within the span of a moment after that. Rebecca snapping on one end of the handcuffs, the surprise move coming so quickly that Christine had no time to react. Grabbing her other arm, Rebecca caught her off balance, easily bringing it around, snapping on the other end effectively pinning Christine's arms behind her back.

"What the fuck? Rebecca?" She said incredulously, only then looking back to see she was standing there behind her. "Where the hell did you come from?"

"I never left," she grinned pushing Christine a bit further into my office, closing the door behind her as she did. "So...what do we do with this peeping Thomasina?" Rebecca asked.

"Release me!" Christine said struggling. "Release me this very moment, or I swear the three of you are going to pay for this!"

"The way I see it, it's already a little too late for that!" Reluctantly, I slipped out of Brenda's pussy, my prick glistening with her juices, throbbing hard and stiff, pointing towards her as I approached. I smiled inwardly, seeing her eyes immediately drawn towards my rock hard cock as I took several steps in her direction. She even trembled a little, though out of a mixture of uncertainty and excitement as I did so, not yet knowing what it was the three of us were up to.

I had a coat hook on the back of my door. It was at the perfect height. Lifting her arms up and over her head, I lifted her slightly, just enough for Rebecca to then secure the chain connecting her hands together over the hook before releasing her. Stretched, not quite having to stand on tiptoes, she nevertheless couldn't disentangle herself off the door as I stepped away, Rebecca coming around now to stand beside me as we stood there admiring our captive.

"I mean it David," she spoke using my name, though she likewise glared at Rebecca and Brenda including them as well. "Release me now and I'll forget this ever happened, otherwise..."

"Like I said, it's already too late for that," I said once again. "Time for a little negotiation though I think, but not before you're in a better frame of mind to actually negotiate!" Picking up Christine's blouse, I easily tore it up the back and then separated a section of it. She stood looking at me wild-eyed as I did that.

"That blouse was expensive!" She almost screamed.

"You can afford to buy another one," I responded tearing off a long strip, handing it to Brenda. "Here, use this to bind her mouth with." She continued to struggle, complaining, but only for a second more as Brenda wadded up just enough of another piece, sticking that into her mouth before wrapping the torn strip around her face holding that one in place. She could no longer speak now, though her eyes said it all. If looks could kill, we'd all be dead.

I stood looking at her, reaching down to fondle my cock, keeping it nice and hard. Once again I laughed seeing her eyes follow the movement, the anger no longer showing in them as she simply stared wide-eyed at my rigidity, no doubt wondering what was to happen next. "The way I see it Christine, you may very well be the boss, and as your employee's, whatever you need done or seen to in matters of business here around the office, we're obligated and required to do that. But as far as anything outside of that goes, you don't have any right to dictate to anyone of us as to who we see, who we date, or who we fuck!" Once again she looked up into my eyes, her glare of anger and frustration returning at my remarks. "So until you come to some sort of agreement with us on that, I'm afraid we're just going to have to convince you. In fact, I think we should negotiate some sort of a contract with you to ensure that we all leave here satisfied," I then added.

She shook her head, her eyes still showing a bit of anger and frustration as she hung there against the door. I turned to look at Rebecca and Brenda. "Just as I figured, I think negotiations are going to take a while, so we might as well settle in for the duration. Rebecca? Why don't you go ahead and finish removing her clothes while I write down what I think will be a fair and reasonable new contract. Something she can think about while she hangs there."

As I dictated, Brenda scribed, I paced back and forth in front of Christine as she hung from the door, giving her a good look at my stiff prick as I spoke, Rebecca having finished yanking off her skirt, panties and shoes so that she hung from the door entirely naked.

"Number one, this contract is good for a period of two...no, make that three years. During which, you cannot fire any of us for any reason. Only Larry can do that, and only if it's for something regarding a work related incident."

Christine glared even deeper towards me, her eyes no longer focused on my prick until I approached her, letting the hard stiff tip of it rest against her tummy. Only then did her eyes soften.

"Number two. Each of us will be given a reasonable raise at the end of each year. Number three, you will not dictate to any one of us who we can see, or demand or expect anything from any of us of a sexual nature, unless...we're so inclined to go along with it," I finished reaching up, giving each one of her nipples a little pinch and then a twist before releasing them. I was pleased to hear her moan as I did that, though her determined look came immediately back into her eyes as I stepped back.

"If any of us is interested in including you in whatever outside adventures we'd care to participate in, then we'll be the ones to initiate that...not you. You of course can certainly decline if you wish to do so, but you cannot under any circumstances make demands, or have expectations of any of us unless we choose to do that ourselves." I turned looking at Brenda. "You get all that?"

Brenda nodded her head. "Anything you or Rebecca wish to add before signing it?" I asked.

"I do..." Rebecca said with a somewhat evil expression on her face. "In the future, any time she decides to come down here to see us, she strips naked the moment she reaches the bottom of the stairs. That way, she'll tend to be a bit more docile and friendly if she presents herself as being vulnerable. I'm personally tired of being treated like something less than the professional that I am," she added. "Down here in the dungeon, we're all equals," she added glaring back at her.

"What about you Brenda? Anything?" She thought, smiled and answered.

"Yeah, I want a new chair. I nice comfortable one, not this piece of shit I've been having to put up with for the past year." I laughed, but agreed with her, stating we all deserved better chairs than the ones we had.

"Alright then," I said turning back around to face Christine. "Those are our terms. You can of course refuse to agree with them, in which case I'm sure the three of us will all be looking for work. So you still obviously have a choice. But I think it would be to your best advantage to go along with us on this, and sign the paper in agreement. You ready to do that?" I asked.

I wasn't surprised when she continued to glare at us, shaking her head no.

"Well, I guess we're going to have to extend our negotiations out a little bit," I reasoned. "See if we can get her to change her mind before simply giving up." I walked over once again placing the head of my cock against her furrow. Christine stood, crossing her legs however baring access. "Rebecca? Brenda? Mind helping me out here a little?" I asked. I tore additional strips off her ruined blouse, handing them to each. "Tie these around her ankles, and then stretch those over to the leg of the chair on that side, and over to the end of the table leg on the other side," I told them. "That should keep her from being able to close her legs," I said grinning at her, once again reaching up to caress and fondle her breasts, keeping her mind occupied as the girls went quickly to work.

With her legs spread, her lips were too, revealing her hard little nubbin, and like it or not, also revealing a bit of glistening moisture between her legs as she hung there somewhat suspended. I ran the head of my prick once again up her sweet little furrow, dragging it between her lips, teasing her before tapping it roughly, firmly against her clit.

"Just so you know Christine, I'm no rapist. I wouldn't fuck you against your will." As I said that, I saw what almost looked to be look of disappointment showing in her face. "I wouldn't want you to make any claims that I had done anything to you against your will, especially with witnesses here," I told her. "So whatever you want, or decide to agree to here, will once again be your decision to do so. In the meantime, I think it's only fair we give you a little time to think about this and consider it," I said stepping away. I looked at Brenda again. "Now...where were we anyway?" I asked. "Before we were so rudely interrupted? Oh yes...I was fucking you wasn't I?"

"What about me?" Rebecca said walking over, smiling.

"Oh, I think we can certainly accommodate you quite easily," I assured her. "In fact, why don't you lay down on the top of my desk," I suggested, and then Brenda can get up on top of you. As they positioned themselves, I rolled over a small stepstool, giving me the perfect height in which to once again position myself as I stepped behind Brenda again, easing my prick back inside her now extremely wet slit as the two girls began licking one another simultaneously. I glanced over towards the door where Christine hung watching us. "Just moan loud enough when you're ready to discuss the offer," I told her, and then began sliding in and out of Brenda's pussy as Rebecca licked it, occasionally licking me as well as the three of us began fooling around.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,459 Followers