The Boss's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,705 Followers

Her head was swimming as she felt a fiery orgasm about to erupt. Andrea closed her eyes and bit her lip with anticipation.

***

As Andrea and David headed off for the pool, Brad had joined his boss's wife on the couch. She looked at him for the longest time without saying anything. Brad felt very much like the lamb chop and Holly was the wolf. Trying hard not too stare at her temptingly displayed cleavage, he decided that there were worse possible fates.

Finally Holly grabbed one of the remotes and switched on the big screen TV.

"Let's just see what's on..." she said. She flicked around for a minute until she happened to land on 'Cat On A Hot Tin Roof.'

"Oh goody! I love this movie. 'Maggie the Cat' and poor 'Brick'. I know what. Let's have some fun. We can play a game."

She picked up another clicker and magically the lights in the room dimmed.

"Why don't I make some popcorn and we can pretend that we're on a date. Just like we were back in school. What do you think?.."

"Sure..." said Brad..."Why not..."

"It'll be fun...Now you just get comfortable and I'll be right back..." Holly said. She leaned towards Brad so that her pendulous breasts were practically in his face before she finally stood up from the couch and headed for the kitchen.

Brad settled back and turned towards the movie. The sound was down very low. Elizabeth Taylor was stalking around in a very slinky negligee, raging at Paul Newman and throwing him fiery looks.

God! What was it with these women and their big tits, Brad thought. And what was wrong with him. He couldn't take his eyes off Liz or the way her big chest heaved under her nightie. This TV had fabulous resolution. It must be Hi Def.

Brad loved sex. He was all in favor of it. But tonight, between his wife's bold advances, his boss's wife's teasing, and Liz's smoldering seduction he was as horny as a toad. He took advantage of Holly's absence to rearrange his relentless hard-on into as inconspicuous a lump as possible.

And then the scintillating red-head was back with a tray full of popcorn and fresh drinks.

"The miracle of the microwave..." she said, flourishing the overflowing bowl. She took the squeeze bottle of warm butter that she had brought and poured a stream of the yellow liquid generously over the popcorn. As she was doing so Brad couldn't help but notice that one of the three buttons that had been holding her blouse closed was now undone. The red satin bra that barely contained Holly's sumptuous breasts was now plainly visible under her blouse. Brad's cock got even harder, if that was possible.

"Now just because my parents aren't here, don't you get any ideas..." Holly said, handing Brad a fresh drink and then drinking with him.

Brad found the idea of this obviously experienced woman acting like a teenager very exciting.

"But they won't be home for hours..." he countered as Holly offered him some popcorn. She looked at Brad with an amused smile as she took some herself then snuggled in next to him on the couch. She turned up the sound a little as she wiggled closer to the nervous young man. After a minute she said...

"I'm a little cold. Put your arm around me honey. Warm me up! Go on! ..."

Brad thought briefly of his wife. But if Andrea was swimming with his boss, surely a little cuddle on the couch with the boss's wife wasn't that much different.

So Brad put his arm around Holly, enjoying the press of her voluptuous curves against his side.

They were soon at the scene where Liz is crawling up the bed towards her husband who is unable to escape her because his leg's in a cast. Liz's fabled jugs are swaying hypnotically from her chest as she draws nearer, her eyes hooded with desire.

Brad was practically unaware of what he was doing it as he leaned over towards Holly for a kiss.

But just as his lips were about to touch hers, she put her finger to his chin.

"Why Brad, you know I never make out on the first date..." Holly teased, a wicked smile turning the corners of her mouth.

"It's just a kiss..." Brad said, remembering a line he'd heard earlier in the movie.

"Well....Maybe just one..." Holly said, pursing her lips invitingly.

Brad moved in and gently placed his mouth on hers. Holly wasn't very encouraging at first, her lips remaining firmly closed ahead of his lightly darting tongue. But she quickly tired of her little tease and parted her lips beneath his. And then her tongue was slashing into his mouth as she turned towards him in his arms. Soon they were grappling on the couchlike a couple of teen-agers, their tongues dueling wildly together.

They writhed together, pressing closer and closer, Holly's big tits mashing into Brad's chest while his hard-on bulged against her groin.

But when his hand came up to fondle one of her breasts, she grabbed it and pulled her mouth from his.

"Don't!..." she hissed.

"What?..." Brad asked in confusion, his head swimming with arousal.

"No one touches me there unless I say so!..." Holly said, her eyes flashing into Brad's.

Brad wasn't sure if this was part of the game or if this was for real. Holly seemed truly upset. And yet she'd just been making out with him like her pants were on fire. So he decided he'd act like it was part of the game.

"Holly. I know you want to go slow, and I respect that. It's just that... no other girl has ever made me as ...excited as you do. Sometimes I can't...you know...I just can't help myself. Couldn't we please...wouldn't you let me just this once...you know..." Brad begged, staring meaningfully down into Holly's cleavage.

Holly looked at him for a moment with a calculating smile on her face. Then she said....

"You're going out with that Andrea girl aren't you?"

"Yes..." said Brad.

"Did she let you feel her up on your first date?..." Holly asked as she reached down with one hand and started undoing one of the two remaining buttons of her blouse.

"Well yeah... yes...sort of..." Brad answered, his eyes twinkling hopefully.

"I've heard she's kind of a slut. She must be if she let you grope her so easily."

Brad might have taken offense at this remark if he hadn't been so thoroughly transfixed by his boss's wife.

Holly had pulled herself more upright beside him so that her chest was at Brad's eye level. Her bra encased tits spilled out of the front of her parted blouse. They looked absolutely stunning as they heaved gently in the red satin demi cups that barely surrounded them

"Did she let you get into her pants too?" Holly asked as she peeled one lacy cup down, exposing a scarlet nipple sitting like a cherry on top of a wide pink aureole.

"Not on the first date. Of course not!" Brad answered, his eyes riveted to Holly's brazenly bared breast.

Watching him with amusement the wanton red head began tweaking that turgid little bud between her thumb and her forefinger. She rolled it back and forth and stretched it out in a lurid display.

"But it didn't take long before she did let you do her, the little tramp!..."

As she continued lewdly playing with herself, Holly's aureole darkened and got puffy looking. Her nipple elongated and fattened until it was the size of a baby's finger. Brad was practically drooling at this wanton exhibition. She went back to her lewd questioning.

"How long before she finally put out?"

"Well, actually, it was on our third date."

"The little whore! I'm not like that you know Brad. I'm a good girl...." Holly teased, now squeezing the underside of her breast and holding out in front of the transfixed young man beside her like an offering.

"Oh I know... I know. ...A good girl with the most amazing tits...I mean...ahhh..." Brad scrambled, trying to make up for his momentary lapse in character...'"What I meant to say was...You know it's you I really care about. I'll do whatever you want. Whatever it takes to make you happy."

This little load of happy horse shit seemed to please Mrs. Ross enormously. She smiled at Brad encouragingly.

"Are her tits as big as mine?..." she asked coyly.

Brad studied the smiling red head's outrageous rack intently for a moment.

Even though Holly was probably two sizes and two cups bigger than Andrea, and they both knew it, Brad hastened to say..."You know, it's really hard to say without a closer look."

Holly's eyes sparkled merrily into Brad's.

"I just don't want you to think I'm some kind of easy slut like your little friend. And I really like you too Brad. You know that. I'll tell you what. This once I'll let you play with mommy's big jugs, even though it's against the rules O.K.? But just this once. Just 'til I tell you to stop O. K.? You have to promise! My parents could be home any time now..." she said, kneeling up even straighter beside him.

Brad's eyes were as big as saucers as Holly's juicy melons loomed above him. He was so entranced he could barely find his voice to whisper...

"I promise..."

Holly watched him with amusement as he just sat there gawking. She sank the hand cupping her breast into that billowing flesh and gave it a luxurious squeeze. Her eyes became hooded with excitement at her own touch.

"Well go on then..." she purred leaning towards him and pulling Brad's face deep into her perfumed cleavage.

"Mmwwfff!..." he groaned as his cheeks were enveloped by all that creamy flesh.

Holly wrapped her arms around her breasts and his head and squeezed everything together.

"Ummmmm!..." Brad groaned ecstatically, lost in the valley of Holly's mountainous boobs. He started mouthing and sucking as much of those resilient mounds as he could reach.

Holly let him enjoy himself as he snuffled and slobbered in her greasy cleavage.

"Are you having a good time sweetheart?..." she asked with a smile. But Brad couldn't hear her with those big tits squashed around his ears. He came up for air once or twice but quickly dove back in.

After a while of this Holly planted her palm on his forehead and forced him away. Brad emerged gasping from that sumptuous valley, his eyes blinking as if he didn't know where he was. His lips were swollen and his face was a burning crimson.

Holly looked at him with a wicked smile. She snapped her lacquered finger nail at her nipple a couple of times. That elongated nub of flesh fattened and grew, visibly throbbing in response. She grabbed the back of Brad's head with her free hand. As she pulled him to her breast once more she hissed..."Suck on this!"

Then she forced as much of that creamy globe into his mouth as Brad could handle.

"Mmmm!..." he moaned as he rose to the challenge, sucking like a man possessed. Holly's hard, extended nipple flipping up and down, under his lashing tongue was the most erotic sensation Brad had ever experienced.

"Yessss! ...That's it!...Unn Hnn!... Suck it!..." Holly enthused, leaning heavily into Brad's avid suck. His excitement was contagious. His passionate mouthing was making her groin turn into a warm puddle of arousal.

Then she noticed the green light flashing on the laptop over by the TV. Someone was trying to call. She thought she knew who it might be. She released her breast and moved that hand down into Brad's crotch. She grabbed his boner through his pants and gave it a vigorous squeeze. Brad cried out in excitement as she began to stroke him through his pants.

With her other hand she cupped his cheek and moved him off her swollen tit.

"You're so hard baby. Can I take it out? Is that O.K.? My parents could be home any time now. We may not have much time..." Holly asked with a wicked leer.

Brad was so lost in the wonder of the red head's lavish tits that he hardly knew what she was asking. But as she continued to work him over through his pants, his excitement soared to a whole new level. She was asking if she could take his cock out. 'Oh God! Yess!..." he thought, nodding his head eagerly in assent.

Fleetingly Brad thought of his wife. What the hell was she doing all this time. But then Holly's sweeping hand gave his balls a torrid twist as she explored his crotch. He thought he was going to come right there when she did that.

Holly smiled at his eager response. This was going to be fun. She deftly opened the top of his pants and unzipped him.

"Is it O.K.?...Really?...If I play with it for a little while?..." she asked in a little girl voice as she yanked his pants and shorts down past his knees in a quick, practiced jerk.

His rampant tool popped out, bobbing around like a jack-in-the-box. Although he wasn't as big as her husband, he had a lovely shape. And what he lacked in size he was obviously ready to make up for with enthusiasm. He was rock hard and quivering with arousal. Holly raised her hand to her mouth in feigned amazement.

"It's really big isn't it. I can't imagine how that little slut Andrea was able to take it. Here, let me see!.." she squealed, reaching in and curling her long tapered fingers around his meat.

"Ahhhhhh!..." Brad moaned, bucking up reflexively at Holly's inquisitive touch.

"You just sit back and relax. It's my turn to play. Now I'm just going to lay down right here with my head in your lap O.K.?..." Holly said, stretching out on the couch on her side with her back to the TV. She puckered a teasing kiss up at Brad as she he fondled him, making him twitch and moan with each unexpected turn of her fingers.

"You're not going to come are you? If my parents get home and there's come all over the place, I'll be grounded for sure..." the red head simpered, barely able to stifle her laughter.

If she had her way, every flat surface in the living room would be dripping with Brad's come when she was done with him.

"I'll try Holly!.. Just take it easy O.K....I'm close!...Really close!..." Brad groaned.

"Sure baby. I'll be careful. You just be quiet and watch the movie while I jack your big cock. Maybe the movie will distract you a little. And that way I'll be able to hear my parents if they come in..."

A shudder of excitement jolted Brad's nuts just to hear Holly use the words 'jack your big cock'. Andrea never said anything like that. He tried to sink back into the couch, but it wasn't easy with the sultry red head working her magic in his crotch.

Holly twisted around for a moment and picked up the remote for the TV. 'Cat on a Hot Tin Roof' had bogged down in a sea of commercials.

"Let's see what else we can find..." she said flipping channels.

Brad was hardly paying attention. His eyes were locked on Holly's red finger nailed hand sliding quickly up and down his upright mast.

"Ummm...Here's what I was looking for...Let's see, rewind...Uhh Hnn...There...Now this looks interesting..." she purred, turning her burning eyes back to Brad's.

Brad lifted his head and glanced quickly at the screen. And then he looked again. It looked like Holly had picked a porn flick. He was shocked. He realized that while he was sitting there with his pants open and the boss's wife sprawled in his lap, her little hand fondling his cock, he wasn't in a position to claim the moral high ground. Still he didn't think bringing the staff home to view porn movies was in very good taste.

But Holly had turned on some low budget porn movie on the big TV. There was a good looking blonde in a miniscule bikini by the pool with some guy dry humping her from behind before he fucked her.

But then he heard the audio, a man's voice saying....

"Now you have a decision to make...."

"Ohhhh!..." the blonde moaned.

The man reached down, obviously playing with the blonde's ass.

"Ummmm!..." she moaned again, her hands clasped behind her head in a very provocative pose.

"Why don't you make it for me..." she pleaded.

Brad recognized that voice. It was Andrea, his wife. He was watching his wife and his boss making out on the big screen.

"What?....What the hell?...That's my wife!..." he croaked, trying to lift his torso from the couch.

Without relinquishing her grip on Brad's cock, Holly pressed her other hand into his chest and forced him back against the couch. Normally she wouldn't be strong enough to overpower him, but the mild dose of Valium was blurring his ability to think and act decisively. Without looking at the screen she said.

"It certainly is! The lovely Andrea with my David! I do believe you're wife is trying to seduce my husband. The little slut! Oh well! He's only human and she does look good in that little bikini. It does looks like they're having a good time doesn't it?..."

"No!...She would never do that!..." Brad yelped, although the visual evidence suggested otherwise.

He didn't know what to say...or do. He watched in astonishment as his boss started to work his big cock into his wife. Or rather, he gaped in disbelief, his wife shimmied backwards onto his boss's upright erection. This couldn't be happening. His beautiful, shy young bride would never betray him like this.

Brad didn't even notice that his own cock was throbbing more urgently than ever as he watched his boss and his wife begin to fuck. But Holly did! Her pussy was burning with anticipation. The pre-come that was suddenly streaming from the tip of Brad's cock lubricated her deftly shuttling palm. She started to work him over faster, her hand making a lewd 'shick, shick, shick' sound as she masturbated him.

"He's forcing her!...He can't ...!..." Brad raged while watching his wife bend over a chair to better to accommodate David's thrusting loins. His loins smacked her ass, making her dangling breasts jiggle lewdly in time with his fucking.

Brad made as if to rise once again, but Holly easily stopped him.

"No he isn't dear. She wants it! And she's loving it! You can see that. Wait! We'll just see..."

Holly moved her hand from Brad's chest and picked up the cordless phone on the table behind her. She pressed the intercom button, put it on speaker and pressed talk. There was an amplified click in the living room and in the pool area. Then Holly spoke...

"Andrea dear...Is my naughty husband abusing you?..."

Andrea didn't even open her eyes as she moaned..."Oh yes Holly!...He's using and abusing me so much!...Mmm Hmm...Mmm Hmm..." and then..."Oh Goddd!...I'm... comingggg....Nahhh!...Ahhhh!..."

Brad watched in stunned amazement as his wife straightened up a little, her whole body quivering and shaking like she was having a fit. David tightened his arms around her and pulled her back tighter against him. He bent his knees and literally lifted her off her toes while he continued to fuck into her in short, violent lunges.

"Shall I make him stop dear?..." Holly asked over the intercom with an amused chuckle.

"Don't stop!...Keep going!...Keep going!...Unn Hnn!...That's it!!..." Andrea intoned, drawing her knees up to open herself completely. She was quivering in David's arms like a rag doll as she climaxed.

"Andrea!...Don't!...What are you doing!..." Brad cried mournfully over the intercom.

"I'm comingggg!...Oh Goddd!...Yesss!..." Andrea cried. Brad couldn't tear his eyes away from the lurid spectacle in front of him. The sweating blonde whispered something to David and he stopped his avid fucking. He easily held her up, impaled on his upthrust tool like a butterfly on a pin. Brad could clearly hear his wife's ecstatic moans as her pussy spasmed around David's buried erection.

The red head's eyes were shining up into Brad's as he gaped at his cheating wife. Holly purred up at him..."Mmmm!...He's got it all in her doesn't he?...Oh...You probably can't see but David is big!... Really big!... Trust me... I'm amazed she can take him all!...She's definitely going to be kind of sore for a couple of days...I know that feeling all too well!..." she said with a lewd chuckle

Brad had never seen his wife come so hard in all their countless hours of lovemaking. He knew exactly what David must be feeling as Andrea's silky pussy clenched and unclenched around him.

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,705 Followers