The Boston Baby

Story Info
A woman's desire leads to baby making in Boston.
1.9k words
3.75
72.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had known "Kay" many years prior online before we met. Naturally given my interest in impregnation and awareness of it, we talked a lot about sex, and in particular she was always eager to hear of my desire to have her open herself to me bare and fertile. Kay was mid 30's with one child by her hubby, but made it clear she was neither all that happy nor having her sexual needs met at home. I had moved at one point and lost contact with her for about a year. When I found her again by chance one day, I decided it was well past time to actually meet her. Naturally we picked up where we left off immediately, and I pressed to see her.

I was speaking at a standards meeting in Philadelphia and she was in Boston with a friend who has some part in this story when she gave me a number I could call her after chatting with her in my hotel room. She had a lovely voice, and she told me her friends job was to make sure she was safe, in case I were an axe murderer or such. She had already decided to meet me and decided her friend would be her "safe person" with this secret.

I spoke with her friend for a little, and apparently passed the test of not being an axe murderer, and so I spoke with Kay about many things, and especially of meeting her. She touched herself and came for me on the phone as I told her how I would taste her and then cum inside her bare. She told me later her friend thought it was all very hot and told her she should enjoy herself and have a good time when we do meet.

Kay would visit Boston to visit her friend and shop on an irregular basis. We arranged to schedule and meet the next time she visited Boston, with her friend effectively covering for her hubby. Kay was of course very concerned about actually meeting and the need for it to be safe, for she was actually not on the pill. Given my interest, we planned and made arrangements for me to fly out and meet her in Boston some months later during one of her "shopping trips", and she choose a date when she thought it would be a safe time.

During those weeks she was especially exciting to talk to, about what she wanted to feel and do, and yes, about sharing in the fantasy of having me taking her bare. However, it also became clear as the weeks passed that her clock was ticking a little off schedule. Indeed, for the weekend we had scheduled to meet, as it approached, it became clear to her that she would be somewhere very near mid-cycle.

We had already arranged the hotel and air tickets, and she still wanted to meet. She said she would have to do something though to be safe, and would get something on the way to meet me, since it would not be safe for her to get anything or do anything earlier in case hubby discovered and questioned her.

The whole flight to Boston my heart was pounding wondering of the possibilities. Finding her at the airport was not very hard, and she was trembling when I held her and kissed her at the airport. It was lovely holding and kissing her slowly those first moments. And then we went to get her car to go to the hotel as she called her friend to tell her she found me. We did not get very far before parking somewhere for a short while for another round of deep kissing and some exploring. Her nipples felt so very stiff, and then she placed my hand down her belly, and I could feel the heat of her and how wet she already was. I told her we needed to get to the hotel, and we resumed driving there.

We got the bags from the cars, including a large CVS bag she said she purchased with condoms and sponges and things on the way. I got the room settled and we headed upstairs, as I held her again and slowly tasted her mouth again on the elevator ride up.

Arriving in the room, she put the CVS bag down on a chair near the bed where it would pretty much remain for the whole weekend. And then she came back into my arms. She had lovely silky brown hair, very fine and soft. And she was trembling, and moaned softly as I kissed her slowly on her neck, as I started to undress her and she started undressing me also.

She did have very lovely nipples, with large aureoles around them. It was wonderful covering each one in my mouth, and feel her nipple stiff against my tongue, while hearing her softly moan, her heart pounding so hard nearby, my hand over her panties, rubbing slightly. I could feel the heat radiating out from within her, and her panties were soaked. Knowing she was fertile and clearly so very ready, I was wondering how far this would actually go before she would reach for the CVS bag and/or ask to use a condom. However, I knew I just had to taste her first, and I lead her to the bed.

Removing her panties, and she had a nice trimmed bush. She had this lovely scent that made me think of how fertile she was, of how this place had already felt one life being made and was so very ready to feel another life conceived. Her lips were easy to part, and to press my tongue within her. A cavity, for certain she had given birth before, but a so very hot and very wet one, and to feel and hear her cum, I knew it was time to be within her.

Moving up her body, my eyes became locked with hers. She felt me and placed me bare against her opening, never wavering her eyes from mine. The CVS bag seemed gone from her mind, and I was wondering if this really was happening but choose not to say anything to break that moment but simply look into her eyes so very deeply as I pushed into the heat of her bare.

I was deep within the heat of her, and she was wild and very hot. She kept moaning, and would loose focus for a moment and then look again into my eyes. I had to taste her lovely nipple again, only to have her body jerk and feel her cum as I sucked her nipple.

I felt myself close to cumming and wondering what to do. Should I say something and risk breaking what had become a magic moment? Did she truly want to have our child? So many thoughts, and so very aware I was moments away from possibly impregnating her, and yet she gave me no indications of her awareness other than her eyes locking with mine, her legs wrapped around me, and her moans.

But my question was whether she was simply aware of and lost in the passion, letting her pussy do her thinking for her so to speak, or was she also aware and wanted this to be the moment her next child would be made, with me? The bag she brought said one thing, but her body seemed to say another, and it would not be the first time I would come to appreciate that a woman's mind and body might have rather different goals in mind in such moments.

Naturally I did what my own body decided for me to do. I drove myself as deep inside of her as I could, holding her tightly, and felt myself cum inside her, bare, looking deep into her eyes the whole time. I was completely aware of her that moment, more so I think than anyone else in that moment, of her eyes widening, of her moan, her loudest moan then, of the rhythmic clenching around me as my body pumped inside of her. And I was aware of the millions of possible lives being spread within her, one of which might possibly be made.

It was like seeing a white light looking into her eyes that moment. And after, holding her, feeling her body, knowing my life was mixing with hers, and still within her. Recognition, of what we may have done, holding her hand with mine over her belly, as we talked of the lives that would come after us, lives that could exist and come to be made because of the life we might have just made. Very soon I was hard within her and we made love once again. And once again I would cum deep within her, that second time knowing she wanted a child to be made of us, the bag remaining untouched.

That second time she was also more verbal. With her eyes again locked with mine, She moaned then that she felt this was it, this would be the time. And I came again deep within her, maybe even harder than the first time trying to make sure it would be.

Afterward she showed me the bag, with all the things she had bought. Spermicides, condoms of more types than I knew were ever made. Sponges. Other contraceptive things I don't even remember anymore. Perhaps enough to keep a small high school safe and conception free! And then she neatly placed it back into the bag, all of it to remain unopened and unused.

At night we went to Governor's Court, where there are places held in shadow. There in a corner I held her and we felt our heartbeats sync. And again I was within her, that place, where if one tried hard, perhaps we could have been seen.

That night I would flood her more with my life. And in the morning, we discovered we forgot to place the do-not-disturb sign on the door. The room was an l-shaped one, and we did not hear her knock or come in until that moment, hearing her exclaim "madre dias", her looking down the room into her rapidly reddening face, with her looking between Kay's open legs, perhaps leaking out some of me then. The maid left rather quickly.

We continued to make love all weekend long. She left for me a note in my suitcase which I still have. It told of how she had no regrets for what we shared, whatever may happen after.

Sometime during that long weekend, maybe even that moment she said it was happening, perhaps while I was holding her, one of my sperm cells did managed to wiggle its way into her then waiting egg. Dissolving within her egg, her genes and mine unwound, and then mixed together in the dance of life to fuse together in a new form. The circle of life was thus continued.

Some three weeks later she told me she was late. It was a week after that she told me she could not see me again because she was going back to her husband. I did not understand it then, and it hurt me greatly. A little over 8 months later she gave birth, "prematurely", as far as her husband was made aware, to a lovely brown eyed baby girl.