The Bottom Drawer

Story Info
Stephanie' first time.
3.8k words
4.37
112.9k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part of a hot series of stories featuring Stephanie who pretends to be a virgin to get guys to take their time but she finds out that there are many different kinds of virginity. This is a hot story I think please email with your comments I love to hear from readers. Love Tiff

I had just turned 19 and was seconded to a work placement at an Advertising agency as a University student. The agency was large and busy and the boss was an extremely attractive guy in his mid thirties who seemed to set my heart a flutter every time I spoke to him. We flirted a lot and I found myself trying everything I could to get his attention including wearing hi hemline low neckline clothing. The busy office was full of attractive women mostly ex models and marketing specialists who used their feminine charms to sell advertising.

I noticed the effect that Matt, the boss, had on these women. They all seemed to be mesmerized by him and would do anything for him his powers of persuasion were almost hypnotic and I sensed that more than one of them had truly done anything for him and would do again. It was only a matter of days before I found myself in his office alone one morning dressed in the tightest skimpiest black mini skirt I owned. On top I wore a silver grey silk camisole that had strategically placed lace that just showed the most discreet little cleavage I could muster encased in a sexy push-up bra. We looked at each other without speaking and he moved toward me.

‘Are you thinking what I'm thinking?' he said as he put his hand on my waist. I somehow murmured a ‘Yes' as he pulled me towards him and rotated me so he was pressed against me from behind. He began kissing my naked shoulders and I leaned back as I felt the tingling sensation of the desire I had held for him for days. He was athletic 5'10" tall short blonde hair and the kind of blue-eyed innocence of a much younger man. I felt him press against me and felt the warm growth of his cock against my ass. He moved his hand to my breasts and began fondling them through the soft thin silk and teased one of the nipple until it stiffened and pushed against the silk enclosure. His kisses, fondling and hardening cock reducing me to breathless panting.

His other hand hoisted my skirt revealing the matching silver grey string bikini panties that were gathering dampness as he continued to squeeze my nipple and press against me. ‘God you're a pretty little girl.' He groaned in my ear. His hand slid to my panty front and felt the wetness gathering there and caressed me until I began to shiver. ‘Do you want me?' He panted. All I could do was moan as he began to touch my clit through the flimsy panties. I came in moments shivering and panting as he continued to fondle and caress me. One orgasm became another, then another. He seemed to know just how I loved to be touched and where. ‘I bet you're as tight as a virgin Stephanie, I can't wait to fuck you.' And with that, he slid my panties aside from behind and began to release his cock to fuck me.

I was confused. I wanted him like I wanted my next breath, urgently and immediately but I suddenly managed to gasp.' But I am a virgin, be gentle.' This wasn't true but I had found that when a man thought I was a virgin then he tended to slow down and take his time and try to feed his ego by giving me the best initiation into hot sex he could imagine. For a moment, I felt his cock touch me from behind then he let it go from his hand, kissed me sweetly on the neck, and whispered.

‘Oh yeah baby, I want your sweet cherry so bad but you're going to do everything I say today and we'll both get what we want.' With that he turned me around and we kissed as he pressed against me and moved me back to lie back on his desk. He spread my legs and began kissing inside my thighs until he found my panties with his lips, reigniting the wild sensations that he had generated with his fingers. Once again, I was in raptures as he pressed his lips against my moist folds and suckled my sensitive clit inhaling me through the soft silk panty. I came quickly and violently and no sooner had one orgasm swept me than he slid my panty aside and swirled his tongue relentlessly over my dripping cunt and teased me to another lancing his tongue into my tight hole flickering over my labia and clit until I was reduced to a squealing shivering mass of desire.

My panties were soaked in cum and when he finally released me from his delicious embrace, I was aching for him to fuck me as soon as possible. ‘I want you' I squealed. He stood up and kissed me helping me to my feet cradled in his arms. ‘You have to do everything I say, OK.' I nodded. ‘Take off your panties and put them in side my pants, rub my cock with them.' I obediently peeled down my sopping panties making sure I gave him the sexiest view of my pussy and bare ass then walked to him unzipped his fly and with the panties wrapped around my hand, I slid my hand into his pants and felt his throbbing cock. It was enormous, I had never felt a cock like it. Not only was it long perhaps 9", but thick and engorged. I almost feinted with desire. I rubbed the silk panties over his cock as gently as I could and he moaned and pulled me towards him and kissed me telling me how to touch him ‘Harder, slower. Hold it there.' Then he kissed me longingly and just said ‘ Mmmmm that's enough, close it up. I left the panties wrapped around his cock and zipped him up, then kissed him again.

‘Go back to work now and at lunchtime come and visit me again I have a little something I want you to do for me.' I smoothed my short skirt as best I could over my bare ass and adjusted my camisole to look presentable again and went back to my desk feeling the wetness dripping down the inside of my thighs as I sat on my vinyl chair so conscious of my naked pussy and aching to be touched. I managed to get through the day sitting down at my desk as much as possible and with a few trips to the bathroom to masturbate because I was still so excited by what had happened and wondered what was going to happen to me. When lunchtime came around, I hurried to his office and knocked on the door.

‘Come in Stephanie.' He called. I entered the room and walked toward his desk and he looked up from a pile of paperwork and beckoned me to come around to his side of the desk. ‘Do you know how to suck cock?' He murmured sexily. I loved how he commanded me I just wanted to please him because I wanted him so much I couldn't explain what it was he did for me I just knew he set me on fire. ‘I want you to kneel under my desk and suck me until I cum and no matter what happens up here or who else is in the room keep sucking me until I cum. Do you understand.' I didn't really know what to expect but I knelt under the cover of his desk and he wheeled his chair in close to the desk edge. I was hidden from view from the front of the desk. I unzipped his fly and found his cock still wrapped in my silver silk panties and began massaging his cock to life as he moaned appreciatively. I slid the panties over his shaft in my silk-gloved hand and began to kiss his tip simultaneously and then flickered my tongue up and down the length of it as it firmed under my sensual attention and thickened once more.

Oh yes! It was by far the most enormous cock I had ever seen I dared not think how much it would slit me apart when he fucked me. There was a knock at the door and I froze for a moment but he put his hand onto my hair and caressed me gently to encourage me to continue. I took as much of his cock into my mouth as I could and swirling my tongue around the tip as I attempted to swallowed his thick shaft. ‘Come in Eva' He said. I knew Eva, she was a statuesque blonde she had been a German catwalk model stunningly beautiful with long shapely legs, deliciously shaped breasts and a breathtakingly shapely figure. Now in her early thirties she was a senior sales consultant with the company. As I sucked his cock and fondled his magnificent balls they talked about the briefs she had secured and sales figures seemingly as I if was not there.

‘ You know the briefs I really want to see Eva, don’t you?' He said, as he gasped a little from my frenzied sucking and tickling. I ran my fingernails across his balls licked up his shaft and bounced my head on the end of his gigantic cock. It started to throb and I was conscious of movement the other side of the desk. I swallowed his cock greedily spurred on by his groans and entranced by the sheer girth of his magnificent cock. I heard a rustle of clothing and Eva panting and breathing heavily. Matt began to moan more violently as my mouth and tongue teased and sucked his cock until it throbbed more and more uncontrollably. My hands continued to pump his a cock wrapped in the silken glove of my panties in between my slurping mouth.

I heard Eva whispering and panting.' Oh ya, Mien Got' and then she unmistakably began to orgasm and as she did Matt exploded in my mouth his cock erupted in me shooting down my throat. I swallowed hard, determined to eat his delicious cum but he pulled back from me and sprayed me with a second shot in my face and down my chest. I heard Eva stand and the sound of something gently falling on the desktop then she left closing the door behind her and Matt looked down at me.

‘ Oh God that was good sucking for a virgin. Wipe my cock and yourself with those panties and then put them back in my pants. Go back to your desk and I'll see you after work.' I wiped his cock then my chest and mouth with the sticky panties, wrapped them around his cock once more, and put it back in his pants. I stood up, he pulled me towards him, and I sat on his lap and kissed him with my sticky mouth. ‘Mmmmmmmm you are going to be well worth the wait my little cherry.' He said as he touched my wet pussy once more. As we kissed, I shivered and then when we released from the intense kissing I adjusted my clothing. As I left my eyes fell on Eva's tiny hot pink panties lying soaked on the top of Matt's desk. She had left them for him after she masturbated.

On the way back to the office I went to the bathroom to adjust my make-up and perhaps masturbate because I was feeling so unbelievably hot. When I entered the bathroom Eva was in front of the mirror putting on lip-gloss and mascara. ‘He likes to wait, it makes it more exciting!' She purred confidently. ‘Do you want him little girl?' I didn't like the way she emphasized the ‘little girl' as if she was jealous of my youth. ‘And what else does he like?' I said trying to appear more worldly and bitchy than I really was. ‘Oh he likes me to watch, he likes you to tell him you want him and he loves it when little girls talk dirty.' She hissed. There it was again the ‘little girl' slant. ‘ Are you frightened of how big he is? Can you imagine what a cock that size can do to a woman let alone a little girl.' She taunted. I must have looked a little frightened because she didn't wait for my reply. ‘You felt what he could do with his hands and fingers and mouth he can do all that and more with his cock. Yes he knows exactly what to do, what you want, how much is enough, how much brings pleasure and what brings pain. I don't know another man who can do what he does to me. You are a lucky little virgin.'

All I could do was shiver and blurt out ‘ Oh God I can't wait!' ‘It's the waiting that makes it so exquisite. I have to wait and watch you imagine how excited I am.' She fumbled through her make up bag and produced a gold lipstick case. ‘Here use this, it will make you feel very horny and satisfy you a little but most of all it will keep you wet. He loves it when our pussies are wet.' She twisted the sleeve of the lipstick and it began to vibrate. She moved towards me and slid her hand under my tight skirt and hoisted it revealing my damp blond pubic hair. I froze unable to move and she touched the lipstick case against my clit and up and down my pussy lips, then parted them and slid the vibrating lipstick into my damp pussy. I began to shiver immediately. She showed me the lid of the gold lipstick and rotated the end and the tingling that was making me shiver increased in intensity making me pant and moan.

‘Oh God that's so good!' I exclaimed breathlessly. She turned it down a little and handed the remote control to me. ‘ He also loves shaved pussy like this and she hoisted her own skirt to reveal her silken skin and naked pussy which glistened with the fresh wetness of her last orgasm. I turned the control up a little more as I began to shiver in pleasure once more. She produced a tiny pussy razor from her handbag and I lifted myself onto the bench top with my legs spread. She applied shaving cream to my neat blond patch and took pleasure in rubbing it in until I gasped. Then carefully and expertly she shaved my pussy clean, finishing by bathing it with warm cotton wool.

I looked down at my exposed pussy and felt even more excited. ‘Now go back to your desk and finish the cross referencing data that I asked you to do and wait for Matt to call you.' And with that she packed her makeup bag and left. I waited for a few more minutes touching my newly shaved pussy and adjusting the vibrator until I came repeatedly for a few minutes. I then pulled my skirt down over my naked ass and pussy and slowly walked back to my terminal conscious that the vibrator was still inside me and the tingles kept me constantly aware of the wetness gathering and the pleasure that was always only moments away. Work was difficult to do because my focus was definitely not on the job but I found that the less I thought about what was happening to me the more horny I got. I was extremely wet, so much so the dribbles ran down my inner thigh. I pressed my legs together to rub the drips into my thighs but that only made the vibrator feel more present inside me.

I managed to finish the work and found myself daydreaming about what it would be like to have him inside me, how good he would feel or how much pain his hugeness might inflict on me. I was still a bit frightened but so thoroughly fascinated by him that I ached for him even though it might hurt I wanted it more than anything. Five o’clock came and the office emptied. I hadn't noticed before but most of the staff were women, I wondered how many of them had spent their day panty-less and waiting to be with Matt, how many worshipped his delicious cock.

I was jolted from my daydream when the phone rang. It was Matt and he was breathless and moaning in between phrases. ‘Come up now Stephanie, oooohh yeah! I cant wait to steal your pretty cherry.' I heard another series of feint moans as he put down the phone and I glanced around the empty office parted my legs and removed the vibrator and reunited it with the remote control case in my handbag. I adjusted my skirt and walked hurriedly to Matt's office. I knocked on the door and could hear matt moaning audibly on the other side.

‘Come in Stephie.' He shouted in a half moan. I opened the door and looked around the room. The huge sofa had now been turned into a Queen sized bed with red satin sheets. Matt was sitting on the edge of it and Eva was kneeling in front of him dressed in her bra, suspenders and stockings sucking his cock expertly swirling her tongue around his shaft. My panties were still draped around the base of his shaft and Eva's skirt and blouse were scattered around the room.

‘Take of your clothes for me, strip!' he called as Eva continued to eagerly consume his thick shaft. I began by peeling off my camisole slowly and deliberately, then un-hitching the tiny silk bra that cupped my small round tits. They bobbed sexily when I threw off the bra. I was saving the shaved pussy as a surprise, I caressed my titties and fondled my own nipples until they were hard and then unzipped my skirt and shimmied it to the floor. Matt gasped as he saw my naked pussy. ‘Oh God I gotta have that come here.' He patted the bed and I moved to sit next to him. We kissed longingly while Eva continued to suck his cock eagerly. He cupped my naked breasts with his hands fingering my nipples until I felt shivers course through me his kisses were divine and he moved one hand to touch my naked pussy. He touched it only for a moment then guided me backward onto the bed and stopped Eva from sucking his cock.

I shivered at the size of it she stood and watched as he parted my legs and kissed my inner thighs never once touching my pussy which was dripping spontaneously. ‘ Relax Stephie it may hurt for a little while but trust me afterwards it will be fantastic.' He moved between my legs and guided his cock head to my opening. He wetted his cock tip with my plentiful juices and pushed a little into me. I winced. It was so thick. He kissed me ever so sweetly and I relaxed. ‘God I want your beautiful cock inside me.' I purred. He moved more into me. ‘Fuck me, be my first cock, I want you fuck me hard. Give me your huge cock.' I screamed.

He moved more rapidly deeper inside me encouraged by my talk. When he thought he might encounter my mythical hymen he did not pause but shoved brutally hard. I half feigned a wince that was made real by the cruel stretching of my tiny pussy. I bucked at him and then he began to fuck me slowly and deliberately more and more and more cock pushing inside me until he touched my cervix and then he began a rhythm that sent me wild with screams and pulsing orgasms. My pussy gushed uncontrollably as he fucked me screaming out ‘Oh God you're such a hot little girl.' ‘OOH you're so damn tight.' He adjusted my legs and fucked me in all kinds of positions his hot thick cock never leaving me. All I could do was beg him to fuck me as he shifted position and teased me by pulling his cock almost free of my tight hole and then slamming it into me like a pile driver.

‘Cum in me.' I screamed as he turned me over and beckoned me to bend over on my hands and knees doggy style at the edge of the bed. He grabbed my ass cheeks and fucked me hard and deep and I almost passed out from the pleasure. Eva had dived onto the bed and was underneath us both licking at Matt's balls as he fucked me and then I felt it. She began to lap at my pussy and suckle my clit as she teased and squeezed Matt's swollen balls. I came violently convulsing like I was having a seizure. The thick long cock stretching my pussy walls to extreme and Eva's lips sucking at my clit. I drowned her in my juices and felt come on me like hurricane. Matt's cock swelled as he moaned and screamed I'm cumming'. Eva was cumming too one hand thrusting into her pussy the other clasping Matt's balls and her mouth lapping at my gushing wetness. Matt's final thrust was deep and he held it inside me when he erupted I could feel my silk panties dangling from the end of his shaft against my wetness.

Matt came long and hard and I feinted and collapsed onto the bed Eva beneath me. Matt locked deep inside my contracting over excited cunt. When I came to I felt like I had died and gone to heaven. Matt kissed me tenderly he had rolled me onto my back and removed his cock and he wiped the cum that dripped from me and covered his cock with my panties. ‘I think that's enough for today Stephanie. Maybe tomorrow we can do some more if you like it.' I liked it that's for sure. I slid off the bed and began to put on my clothes. ‘Oh could you put these panties in the bottom drawer of my desk on your way out honey and don't wear any tomorrow. No one in this office does.' I finished putting on my skirt and camisole and watch Eva lick his cock clean. The lucky bitch was going to get him for the rest of the evening I thought. I smiled sweetly as I picked up the panties and walked to the desk. I opened the bottom drawer and saw it was full to overflow with all sorts of sexy panties, everyone in the office perhaps. I dropped mine in on top, closed the drawer. The hot cum still dribbling inside me, I paused at the bathroom inserted the lipstick vibrator once more and walked out of the building to catch my bus home.