The Bought Husband Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still hadn't met Mr. Washington and I could only assume that Gloria had put him on ice until after the nuptials. Still, I scanned the crowd in the church looking for someone who might be Jumal. I figured that he was the kind of guy who would show up and sit in the back row and smirk as the "love, honor and obeys" were said. I wouldn't put it past him to have told Gloria that he would be there and just might have to speak his piece when it got to the "Is there anyone here who knows of any reason why these two should not be joined in holy matrimony."

I almost missed him. He had timed his arrival so that he sat down just as Gloria started down the aisle toward me. She was radiantly beautiful and as I looked toward her I saw Jumal take his seat and our eyes met and I got the sneer and smirk that I had known would be there. I smiled at him as I thought to myself, "Smirk all you want asshole, your woman is going to be my slut tonight and then after tonight I'll still have a part of her you will never have and I'll know it every time I eat her pussy."

As I watched Gloria walk down the aisle toward me I thought, and not for the first time, what a crying ass shame it was that this was all bogus.

The ceremony went off without a hitch and I don't think Gloria was ready for what she got when the minister said, "You may now kiss the bride." I made it a long lasting one as I looked over her shoulder in the direction of Jumal. I had hoped to see a slow burn, but his face remained impassive. It was childish of me and I knew it, but I was going to be on the receiving end of his shit for the next five years and I wanted to get my digs in whenever I could.

The reception was like all wedding receptions and at an appropriate time my bride and I changed clothes and escaped. Two miles from the reception the limo driver pulled off onto a side street.

"What are you doing?" Gloria asked the driver.

He pointed at me and I said, "I have a little surprise for you my love" as the limo pulled up behind a car that I had pre-positioned.

The driver helped me move the luggage from the limo to the car and then I handed him the five hundred I had promised him. While that was going on Gloria kept asking, "What are you doing Jack. What is going on here? Whose car is this?"

"Be patient my love, it will all be clear in a minute. "

As the limo sped off I told Gloria to get in the car. "I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what this is all about."

"Get in the car Gloria. I won't hesitate to drive off and leave you standing there. Then you can hitch hike to the honeymoon hotel and explain why you arrived without your new hubby."

Gloria gave me a murderous glance, but she got in the car. As I pulled away from the curb she said, "Okay Jack, just what the fuck is going on here?"

Tsk, tsk, Gloria, is that any way to talk to your new husband?"

"Cut the shit Jack, I want to know what you are doing."

"Simple my love, I don't trust you. You gave in on the 'my night only' demand way too easy. You are a schemer Gloria and I could hear the wheels and gears turning in your head. Promise him whatever he wants. Once the marriage has taken place, stiff him. He will already be married and he'll be a realist and he will behave because of the money."

"Jack, that's not true."

"Sure it is Gloria. The tight schedule you insisted we maintain - the schedule that would have us at the hotel by eleven and the marriage consummated by midnight. And then something was supposed to happen. Maybe you would get up and walk across the hall to the room where Jumal was waiting? Or maybe he was just going to knock on our door and you would get up and let him in to join us. I could have been wrong, but I knew I wasn't when the ceremony was over and I saw you make eye contact with Jumal. I saw him tap his watch and I saw the slight nod that you gave him. The fix was in and it was screw Jack time only Jack decided a long time ago that you couldn't be trusted so Jack made his own plans. Right now we are on our way to the motel where I will see to it that our marriage is consummated and that I get what you and I agreed on."

"This is not the way to start our marriage Jack."

"This isn't a marriage Gloria and you know that better than anyone. This is a business deal and I will honor my part of the deal. I said that I would and my word is as good as gold, but only if you honor your part of the bargain." I pulled over to the side of the road. "Choice time Gloria. If you don't intend to honor your part of the bargain get out and start hitch hiking. I'll start the annulment proceedings in the morning."

I saw the resignation come over her face and then she said, "Of course I will honor our agreement Jack. I'm just surprised that you don't trust me and that you thought I wouldn't."

"The marriage is a sham Gloria and we both know it, but let's not make it worse by starting out lying to each other. I saw the watch tap and the little nod and being the halfway intelligent guy that I am I made some phone calls from the reception hall. We were registered in room 1216 and there just happened to be a Mr. Jumal Washington registered in room 1220 and one of the things I was specific about was that he wasn't to be within five miles of us on our wedding night. I didn't just fall off the turnip truck my love and if you want this thing to work you had best not forget it."

As far as wedding night's go I suppose that it had it's good and it's bad. When we got to the "hot sheet" motel I had picked (knowing that no one would look for Gloria in a place like that) Gloria matter of factly stripped and laid down on the bed and stared up at the ceiling. The message was clear, "Let's hurry up and get this over with," but since that was what I had expected I had come prepared. I opened my suitcase, took out a book and handed it to Gloria.

"What's this?

"Something to keep you occupied while I enjoy my evening."

I got on the bed and pushed her legs apart and she said, "Aren't you forgetting something?"

"Nope."

"You most certainly are. Where is the condom?"

"Don't need one."

"Oh yes you do. I am not ready to get pregnant."

"You can't get pregnant from what I'm going to do. Just read your book," I said and then I went down on her. I like to eat pussy and I have been told that I'm extremely good at it. It didn't take me long to get Gloria to the point where she was moaning and pushing her pussy up at my mouth. I worked a finger into her pussy to get it wet and then I started teasing her anal rosebud.

"What are you doing?" she gasped and I stopped eating her long enough to say, "Just read your book Gloria and don't mind me."

I worked that finger in her ass for a couple of minutes and then I pushed another one in. I was sucking on her little 'man in the boat' while working her ass with two fingers and Gloria dropped the book and grabbed the back of my head with both hands and she did her best to pull me inside her cunt. I increased the pressure on her clit and added a third finger to her ass and she screamed - actually screamed - "Fuck me damn you, fuck me."

I smiled as I reached for the tube of KY Jelly that I had dropped on the bed when I had climbed on. I put some on my cock with one hand while I kept the fingers of the other on her clit to keep her moaning. When I was lubed up I grabbed her legs and lifted them up onto my shoulders, lifted her ass clear of the bed and then drove my cock into her ass.

"Arghhhhh" is the closest I can come to describing the yell that came out of her mouth as she tried to pull away, but I was buried deep in her and I had a firm grip on her so she was pinned there as I started pounding into her. Past experience had shown me that some women love anal sex; some just learn to like it and some never do. It didn't matter to me which category Gloria fell into because this night was all about me and I didn't give a rat's ass if she got anything out of it at all. Still, it was nice to see that after a minute or two of my plowing the dirt road that she was responding and soon she began hissing, "Yes yes yes yes" through her teeth.

To prepare for the night I had beat my meat eleven times in the past twenty-four hours just to make sure that my cock would stay up for quite a while. I pounded Gloria's ass for a good ten minutes while she moaned, yelled and cried. She had two orgasms before I was finally able to have mine. When my cock went limp I pulled my cock out of Gloria's ass and went into the bathroom to wash it. Gloria just lay on the bed and watched me with an unreadable expression on her face as I cleaned myself up.

I went back to the bed, pushed Gloria's legs apart and with my knees both just off to the side of her head I went down on her again. This time my fingers worked on her pussy instead of on her ass and once again her hands went to my head and she pulled me to her. I kept working on her until she cried out, "Please put it in me Jack, please fuck me."

I took my mouth off her pussy just long enough to say, "Can't do it. My dicks not hard enough yet" and I went back to working on her pussy with my mouth and fingers. She was humping up at me and crying out, "Fuck me Jack, please fuck me." I stopped eating her long enough to say, "As soon as my dick gets hard and I went back to working on her clit. Maybe thirty seconds went by and then I felt one of her hands on my cock. She stroked it several times and then scooted her head to the left and I felt her head push under me and her hot mouth close around my dick. It was what I had been hoping for. I wanted her to ask me for everything that I did to her and so far she had begged me to fuck her and now she was sucking my cock on her own which to me was the same as asking.

I let Gloria suck on me for about two minutes and then I swung around and got between her legs. I held myself still above her and looked down at her beautiful face and wished again that it were for real and not fake.

"Please" she said, "What are you waiting for? Hurry, hurry up and fuck me" and no mention was made of a condom.

I didn't get my wish. She never did ask me to fuck her in her ass even thought I did do it to her two more times. I made love to her (and yes it was) three more times and I ate her pussy after each time and it drove her wild. It was five in the morning when I finally fell into an exhausted sleep. I woke up at nine-thirty and the first thing I saw was Gloria leaning on her elbow and looking down at me. "What?" I asked as I sat up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

"Nothing."

"Then why are you looking at me like that?"

"Why not? It is the first day of the rest of my life and the first time I've woken up with a husband in bed beside me."

"Yeah, well we know all about that husband shit."

I stood up and went over and picked up my pants.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting dressed so we can get this show on the road."

"You wake up with a naked me next to you and you want to get dressed?"

"The deal was that I was to get the night all to myself. Nights over, it is daylight outside and you should know by now that I'm going to live up to my end of the deal."

"The night isn't over until we are both out of bed and dressed."

I dropped my pants on the floor and got back into bed. "What changed your mind?"

"A girl only has one first night as a married woman. Besides, I told you that I love to have my pussy eaten and that you might have to do a lot of it. And last night I discovered just how big a turn on it can be when I'm full of cum. I want to do it some more Jack."

We didn't get checked out until two in the afternoon, which totally screwed up Gloria's carefully planned schedule. We missed our flight to St. Thomas and Gloria had to make a dozen phone calls to reschedule things. Since the next flight for the Islands didn't leave until the next day we drove to Gloria's house where I spent my first night in the room that was to be mine for the better part of the next five years. I heard Gloria on the phone trying to reach Jumal who, since he had adhered to Gloria's schedule, was already in St. Thomas. She never did reach him and she slammed the phone down in a fit of rage. I smiled to myself and thought, "True love never does run smooth." Actually, I hoped the asshole went SCUBA diving and a shark got him and with that pleasant thought on my mind I put my head down on the pillow and fell almost immediately to sleep.

To be continued...

12