The Bounty Hunter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
touche
touche
25 Followers

"Leland, please don't leave me again." I whispered, my voice cracking.

"Lynn, I'm sorry. I can't do this. I can not stand here and watch you rub that aloe on. I don't want to be, but I can't help it. You stir me more than any woman has in a long time. Lying there next to your naked body was sheer torture. It's taken every ounce of my will power not to try and kiss away your pain. The last thing you need right now is another mans hands on you. I'll wait in the living room!" He said painfully as he walked slowly back towards his bedroom.

"Leland! Please, you're wrong. The only time I don't feel his touch is when I feel yours!"

"I won't take advantage of you like this." He said standing in the doorway, arms crossed. It was apparent that he was a true gentleman. Many times over the course of the last few hours he had shown that to me, but this for me was the most telling example.

"You aren't taking advantage of me if I ask. Leland, please make love to me and help me forget, if just for a little while, what happened to today. Please..." I pleaded, reaching out to him, trying to make him understand how much I needed his touch.

"God forgive me." He whispered as he slowly walked towards me unbuttoning his camouflaged pants. Stepping out of them as he crossed the bedroom, he stood before me moments later, hard and ready. His naked form was breath-taking.

I would find out later that he was a former mixed martial arts fighter, and spent some of his free time coaching kids in the same. His chest was solid and his six-pack well defined. The athlete in him was very evident.

My eyes roved from his bare feet, following lean legs, which turned into well muscled thighs. I turned my gaze up to meet his eyes as he asked me again, giving me yet another chance to back out. "Are you sure this is what you want?"

"Yes, please make love to me." I told him as I reached for him. He took my hand and laid down beside me. It felt so wonderful to have his toned, chiseled body stretched along the length of my own. The hard planes of his chest fit perfectly into my supple curves. His solid thighs rubbed gently against my soft ones, his hardness nestled snugly into my clean-shaven mound.

His hands roamed tenderly across my skin. Stroking me softly, he leaned in closer to taste my lips. His soft lips met mine in a gentle, almost timid kiss. I returned his kiss with passion.

In Leland's strong arms I no longer felt the evils of earlier in the day swirling around me like a cloud of volcanic ash. In his arms, my horrible memories disappeared. His kisses began to echo my own, becoming more heated with each exchange.

With my arms wrapped around his neck, I tangled my fingers into his long dark brown ponytail. I moaned with pleasure when his fingers began to work their way down my tummy , caressing, teasing and easing my fears further from my mind. Leland trailed his hand down, slowly and softly until his fingers found my pussy.

"Oh God yes!" I moaned as he strummed my clit like playing a love song on a guitar. Gently he rubbed, making me shiver with delight. His fingers gently caressed me, his kisses traveled across the planes of my body. Leland trailed kisses down my neck towards my breasts.

He slowed when he reached them, and ran his tongue softly along each bruise in turn. I moaned with pleasure as my nipples tightened with the tender sensation. Leland began to kiss each darkening bruise almost as if apologizing for them.

I looked down into his face and stroked his hair as he wiped away my pain. Our eyes met and he smiled his room brightening smile before gently taking my right nipple between his lips, suckling tenderly.

Bringing his hand back up from his play at my clit he softly massaged my other tit. I moan in pleasure as he swirled his tongue around my hardening nipple. It began to stiffen until it was almost painful. The pain was the kind that comes from pleasure beyond anything you've ever felt before.

Leland then switched to my other nipple and began to gently caress the right breast. I watched as he snaked his tongue out to tickle the tip of my pink nipple. I groaned again as he teased me closer to my release.

Hearing my moan he chuckled softly before traveling further down until he reached my flat tummy. His kisses rained down upon my hips as I writhed under his touch. His feather light kisses tickled, making me squirm as he inched slowly downwards towards my bare mound.

He slowed and gently blew a warm breath on my pussy lips, before sliding his tongue out to trace my slit. His tongue slid from my pussy to my clit again and again, slowly each time. Every few licks Leland would capture my clit in his lips and suck gently.

His tender kisses rapidly built my pleasure higher and higher, like a tower of bricks. It began to wobble on the edge of ecstasy, when I gently reached down to grasp his chin, to get him to look at me.

"Please Leland, I need you inside me. I want to cum with you inside me." He lifted himself up level with me and we locked eyes as he surged into my wet passage.

The sheer overwhelming pleasure our coupling brought caused me to cry out. My cry was, however, lost when his lips claimed mine as his shaft buried deep inside. Every thrust was met with an answering thrust of my own.

As we rocked together I could almost feel his strength and passion flow into my body. I knew at that very moment that my life would never be the same. I knew that I would be able to look back on today with a smile on my face. I knew that the fear and the horror of what almost happened to me on the volcano would no longer haunt me.

Through his love-making, Leland gave me the power to overcome anything. We continued kissing as we made love, our tongues dancing with the rhythm of our bodies.

Suddenly, with no effort at all, Leland rolled over onto his back. His hands rested on my hips, urging me upwards. I realized that once again he was giving the power back to me. My life and my orgasm was in my own control. I slid my hands along his chest, taking my turn to explore his body.

I gloried in watching his eyes glisten as I raised myself slowly along his shaft. He groaned as I brought my body back down his shaft, lowering myself until I felt his hips against my ass. I enjoyed the feeling of his sweat-slick skin sliding under my fingers. I gently scratched my nails over his hard nipples making him groan again.

"Ride me. This is just for you babe." he said huskily, caressing my skin. I rode his cock hard, as Leland willed my passion on. "That's it, little one, let it all go. No one is ever gonna hurt you again!" Leland's tender words sent me spiraling off the cliff of passion and into the ocean of exhilaration.

His own climax hit just seconds after mine began. My body was alight with sensation, I could almost swear I felt his hot seed pour into me. We cried out our release together as I collapsed on top of him. I lay there with my head upon his chest, and listened as our hearts beat out a rapid tattoo, 'thumping' in perfect harmony.

After catching my breath, I turned to Leland and said, "Thank you for saving my life today, and thank you for easing away the demons from my body."

"The pleasure was mine." Leland said as he claimed my mouth again and branded it with a searing kiss.

The End? (Please let me know what you think, shall I continue? Your comments are greatly appreciated!)

touche
touche
25 Followers
12