The Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lsa3
lsa3
96 Followers

Following Vinny's instructions, he found the slot machine and played all five $100 chips. He hit the jackpot, which paid 10 to 1. This meant he now had $5000.

He went to the cashier and cashed in his $1375 and his $5000 winnings. Wow! His wages, tips and winnings brought the total to over $7500!

Stuffing the stack of 100 dollar bills into his pocket, he headed out to the front where the limo was waiting to take him to the airport.

What an experience! He doubted that he could even explain it to anyone back at the Olathe Tractor & Equipment Co but it had sure changed him and he would never forget it! There was now a whole new world open to him.

lsa3
lsa3
96 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I wonder

I wonder what I would have done in his place . . .

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 11 years ago
Not Bad

Not bad, well written, but could have done without the Gay parts.

Could have been just a man-whore servicing a lot of lovely ladies.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Shemale Surprise A married man is seduced and taken by a friend of his wife's.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Big Sister His older sister has a few surprises.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Perfect Choice A girl plans to turn her new boyfriend into her toy.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Now Eat It Wife is obsessed with watching her husband eating cum!in Fetish
This Is What Friends Are For My best friend fucks my wife with his big cock.in Loving Wives
More Stories