The Box

Story Info
A pet's sensory deprivation, pain & passion.
1.4k words
4.22
29.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dagny
dagny
1 Followers

Master had called and said he would be coming over to see me. I was thrilled with the thought! He reminded me of a box he had set on a shelf in my closet several weeks ago, and said it was time for me to open it. Instructions would be in the box, and I was to prepare accordingly. I tried to persuade him to stay on the phone and visit for a minute, but he said this was not a night for talk, and that he would be there exactly at 8:00. Then he was gone.

I wasted no time going for the box. My curiosity had been killing me since he left it there and had forbidden me to touch it. It was wrapped in plain white paper, which I carefully removed. When I opened the box there was a CD player, a set of headphones, an unlabeled CD and a blindfold. In the bottom of the box, just as he promised, I found my Master’s instructions.

Pet,

I want you to shower, then shave and perfume your pussy just the way I like it. While the perfume burns, remember my fires toward you pet. When I get there I want you naked except for the headphones and My blindfold. I want you on your knees, your ass in the air, and your cunt spread and waiting for me. Place your face to the floor and think of me. I hope you enjoy the music I picked out for you pet. Assume your position, and start the CD five minutes from the time I told you I would arrive. I wont be late.

MASTER

I had done as Master asked, and was in position, listening to the music for what seemed like forever. The erotic, haunting melody he had picked seemed to carry me away. It was hard staying focused on thoughts of him. I'm sure if I had, I would have sensed his presence in the room when he came in. But I didn't know he was there until he unexpectedly excited me with his touch. He stroked gently down my back, and I arched into his hand, smiling and purring in response. My Master was here.

As suddenly as his touch was there, it was gone. I tried to sense where he was. I listened for noise above the music, but there where no clues. I had "lost" him when he'd removed his hand. I lay with my face to the floor, full of anticipation and suddenly feeling very exposed and vulnerable. Daringly, I call out "Master?"

My call was met with a sudden, firm smack on my ass. I gasped in surprise, and had to remind myself to resume position, after jumping in recoil. The swat was followed by many more. His hand moved over my ass, heating it under his touch. I winced, and wiggled. My hands clawed into the carpet as I pressed my chest deeper into the floor, I had to tell myself again and again to endure for my Masters pleasure. But as the heat turned to fire, and the winces turned to cries, it became harder and harder to keep that thought foremost in my mind. I had placed my hand over my mouth, attempting to contain my own voice. I tried to bravely endure, but I couldn't any longer. I cried out, "Mercy, Master! Please...mercy!"

He stopped. I feared he was displeased and would leave me alone in the darkness with nothing but the music. I immediately knew I was wrong though when his hand touched me. This time gently, caressing the marks of his passion. His touch was soothing to the fire he’d set to my bottom. His lips touched me for the first time that night, as he whispered kisses over his red canvas. I could only murmur out again and again my love for him.

His hand moved down to my sex, and he found me wet. He slid his fingers through the lips of my cunt, and then liberally smeared my juices across my backside. The air blew on the wet, hot skin and excited me. When he returned his fingers to explore me, I could not help but to meet his hand squirming with desire and invitation.

His kisses moved slowly up my back, as two fingers slid deep into my cunt. Another slid into my ass, and He began masterfully exploring all my secret places. The places he had claimed as his. My hips moved wantonly as his fingers pumped in and out of me.

I felt his hands wrapping in my hair, pulling my head sharply back, pinning me there to the floor. His weight draped over my body, and his kisses turned primitive. He sucked and bit in a frenzy over my neck and shoulders. The music moved through me, as he fucked me with out mercy. I had begged for mercy only moments before, but I sought none now. I wanted it, and he knew it. My moanings, the juices running down my legs, and my hips moving whorishly, all betrayed my needs.

He pulled his hands from inside me, and I felt him reaching for his pants to free his cock. I wildly cried out "Yes Master. Fuck me!” He pulled me up to my elbows by my hair. Then he moved himself around me, and mounted me from behind. Releasing my hair, he reached around me to roughly take my breast in his hand, pulling me to him, shoving his cock deep into me with one hard thrust.

I rocked and groaned with his grindings. I screamed out his name as I came again. I had no idea how many times that had been, but I never wanted it to stop.

As his cock moved deep and hard in my cunt, his fingers moved down my back in fiery trails. He reached down to grab handfuls of my ass, kneading me with his nails in the strength of his passion.

When he slowly pulled out of me, I move with him, not wanting him to leave. I pushed my cunt hungrily after his dick as he left me gasping, dripping and begging, "Please, Master! Please don't stop!"

He released my ass, and I was alone in the darkness, crying out for his cock, begging him to fuck me. He answered my pleas with his head rubbing over me, teasing me. My legs opened wider and my ass tilted higher as an involuntary reaction to my hungers. I wanted him. I needed him.

Open and begging before him, he decisively slid his wet cock up to kiss my tight hot hole. He pressed gently for a moment, but then bore down, his cock invading my ass in one steady stroke. I screamed out as waves of intensity washed over me. He knew my pain, and remained still inside of me, as I lowered my head to the floor, catching up with the sensations. Within moments I found myself relaxing and grinding back against him with renewed desires.

Gripping my hips he began moving me back and forth onto him. My voice was reduced to the moans of a she-bitch lost in passion, greedily accepting his cock. His strokes became faster as he took what he wanted, slamming his dick deep up my ass again and again. I knew he was going to cum. I wanted his seed. I craved that hot mark of my Master’s ownership deep inside of me.

My mouth found words again and I cried out "Yes! Yes!” as I felt him begin to explode inside of me. I came with him as his cum filled my ass, and his cock wildly fucked me. I cried out his name, milking his cock of every drop. Waves of passion filled us with ecstasy.

As we crested, I slowed my movements to match his. My breathing was heavy as I felt him relax behind me. I could have stayed right there forever: reveling in the release of passion, savoring our satisfaction, holding onto his closeness.

When he pulled from me I made pouting noises of protest. He stopped the music, which had become such a part of me during the night. Wrapping me in a blanket, he laid me down on the floor. He lifted my face, and kissed it before placing a pillow under my head. I lay there, exhausted, but warmed in the comfort of my Master’s seed dripping from my body.

Then I heard the only sound of his voice I was given that night. Leaning close he kissed me, and whispered, "I love you pet." I could hear him changing the CD, and then he pressed play. A soft, sweet melody enveloped me while the peace of his words settled into every part of my being. I knew he left as I lay there drifting off to sleep, whispering softly “I love you Master."

dagny
dagny
1 Followers