The Box, Part 01: Initiation

Story Info
Tied up, helpless, choking on cock, fucked in both holes.
2.1k words
4.39
44.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayluna
jayluna
4 Followers

The Box, Part One: Initiation

Locked down. With nothing to stare at but white walls and my own reflection. Something (or most likely someone) huge and hot was parting my labia (cunt lips, if you're so inclined) and starting to push. I try to push back, but I'm too restrained. This one is probably acutely aware of just what sort of punishment his phallus is capable of inflicting and is taking it nice and slow. I hate it. Seriously, would I have voluntarily gotten strapped into a box with my sex on display in a room full of horny men if I had not wanted to be used like a fuck doll? If I wasn't stretched to the max I might consider giving him a little squeeze to let him know it's all good, but that might slow him down even more.

Thankfully, someone roughly pushes into my mouth through the hole in front of it and all the way into my throat. I gag a little and that only seems to egg him on, starting up some spirited thrusting. God, I love this one. A little small, but boy does he know how to fuck a mouth. I give him a little teeth to test him, I'm guessing he's not into it by the way he shoves his thin cock all the way down my throat and holds it there for an uncomfortable amount of time. I gag a little bile out and quickly gasp for air, which this pervert only uses as lube for his ferocious face fucking. If he was any bigger, I might suffocate.

Skinny mouth man is using me so good that it doesn't matter that Gigantor back in my twat is only gently and timidly stretching me out. Perhaps he's afraid my tight cunt will make him pop too soon. Or maybe he's new, and is afraid of getting kicked out. In any case, between his size and skinny man's enthusiasm for my throat, I was getting really turned on and tingly. With gigantor's slow in and out putting what felt like a bit more with every stroke, I didn't even think he was all the way in yet. I hadn't yet felt balls on my ass or his hips up against my thighs. Tears streaming from my eyes and snot from my nose, I was glad they couldn't see my face, cause I was probably more suited for a horror flick at this point, but the fluids running down my face (actually up, as I was on my back with my head hanging off of the platform I was on) and squeezing out of my pussy only served to turn me on more. Dirty, sticky and worn is how I like to be. If only the fantasy tonsil G-spot from Deep Throat was real I would have come three times by now, but I had to rely on Mr. Slow and Steady back there for actual vaginal stimulation. Luckily he was starting to get into it and push harder and faster into and out of me. And finally he got it all inside, not only was he thick, but he was long enough to bottom out and give me a little jolt every time he hits the back wall. Fuck yea, I would scream if my mouth wasn't full. But my gasping, panting, guttural noises and vibrations drive Mr Skinny Dick over the edge. He thrusts three times hard into my toncils and holds there as he spasms and pumps his goo deep down my throat. I'm almost drowning in it, and with the big fella now pounding away at me, I'm driven over the cliff.

Straining at my bonds, my cum explodes inside, radiating out to my extremities and back again. Feeling my start to lose control, the man in my mouth decides for a quick exit after his come, leaving a trace of his dickdrool across my nostrils. Good thing too, I might have bitten it off. Gigantor might have started out gentle, but he was masterfully slamming away now, perhaps sensing my encouragement. His thrusts kept my cum around for way longer than usual, like he was hitting some kind of fleshy reset button, starting my peak all over again with each deep invasion. Fucking fuck, it was awesome. Without anything in the way now I was wailing like a wounded beast, shreiking my perverted joy to the universe. Gigantor must have gotten alift out of my rigid body straining againt its bounds coupled with the unearhyl noises I was emitting, as he started getting that ragged nonrhythm of someone about to lose it (but who maybe doesn't want to). His timing was pretty good though, as I was just about done with him as he shuddered to a halt, and pulled his rubber-encased and spent member from my box.

I pushed the button to signal that I wanted out, that I was done, one of the few things I could reach form my bound hands. It was the best thing I'd ever done, I was spent, shaking still from my exertions. From the absolute violation that I so craved and loved. Wow, this would have to be a regular thing for me. Nothing happened for awhile and I hung there, strapped falt on my back. I looked at my reflection in the mirror over (under?) the mouthhole. My God, why did I wear makeup today? I looked horrible. Sperm, spit, and various forms of mucous covered my face along with smeared makeup, as my numb lips hung loosely by my teeth. What was taking them so long?

A hand slid up my thigh. Finally, I thought, but at the top it just kept going, slipping one digit in my sopping, worn-out cunthole. It was a bit ticklish with my post-cum sensitivity, it wasn't like he (she? they? it?) was was finger fucking me just twirling it around my wetness. Then the tickling started for real as the dude (I could feel the whiskers buried his face in my crotch and started lapping up my juices. He either took my squirming for excitemnt, or just didn't care as his pace quickened. His finger that had been thoroughly wetted in my pussy was now pushing on my virgin backdoor, and what with all the moisture, didn't take long to slide deep inside.

Like so many woman before me, my first experience with anal sex was unexpectedly thrust upon me. When I signed up for this, I put down my limits, and for some reason anal hadn't even occurred to me. Or maybe, deep down inside, it had, and I secretly wanted to be forced to do it by some anonymous pervert. If I hadn't just come, his skillful tongue would have felt fabulous, swirling around my clit and dipping into my sensitive hole, he really had his technique down pat, but as it was the combination of the weird, unfamiliar, have-to-poop sensation of his finger deep in my bowels. Despite all the weird discomfort, I felt my excitement start to build again. I'd never felt anything like it before, as my comes had always been pure pleasure up to that point, but feeling oversensitive and not being able to do a damn thing about it was somehow getting me hot again. I was bucking violently at my restraints, straining with all my might to get away from it, and on he came, still tonguing away at my pussy and now jamming his finger (fingers?) in and out of my ass. I didn't feel anything like discomfort from back there any longer, and none of the way-too-sensitive sensation of my pussy, just his thrusting and filling hitting all sorts of spots I hadn't had stroked before.

I had my eyes closed, panting, really getting into those fingers (how many now? I wasn't sure) sliding effortlessly in and out, gently but insistently. He'd stopped eating me, which was good as it wasn't really doing anything for me really. Just then, as I was really communing with my ass, and getting into this new sensation, I was tossed for a loop when a big dick started to push onto my mouth. I didn't have time to swallow him down as he pushed most of the way in. It didn't matter, really, as he didn't fit down my throat. I gagged as he tried to push farther in. When he pulled out for a second I was gasping for air. Unlike Mr Dinky earlier, there was no chance of breathing with this guy in my mouth. When he started forward again I was ready for him. I gave him some teeth to slow him down a bit, which, unlike the little guy, worked wonders. He was pretty determined that I deep-throat his big knob though and he kept trying to stretch out my esophagus to suit his needs. It was fucking hot.

Strapped down. Basically blind. With a cock pushing against the back of my throat, almost choking me... I guess it wasn't your typical first time for anal sex. But there I was. In my desire to try something new and different, I was near passing out from oxygen deprivation on one end while a hot, blunt object (I can only assume a cock) was pushing against my sphincter. I didn't actually think anything was going to happen. He didn't just shove it in, thank God, but just set his rock hardness aginst my back door and applied steady pressure. It felt pretty good, especially with Mr. Persistent trying to get his whole cock in my mouth.

All of a sudden, my ass began to give way. I have no idea, given both my distraction and inexperience at the time, how big he was, but he felt huge, and it felt like my little ring just kept spreading. It was painful, and I was having trouble managing the bug dick in my mouth, coughing around his shaft while I moaned and wailed uncontrollably, I might have even dry heaved some onto his dick. It was too much sensation, everything was too much, and as the butt man's head popped in, I came again. It was like explosions going off, I saw black with red stars shooting, I'm not sure but I think I was making one long guttural roar which must have turned on Mr Persistent, who blew his load into my open maw. My mouth was too full, so a flood of spit and come, coursed up my face and into my nose and eyes. I felt like I was drowning as I sucked that concoction up my nose and forcefully spit the rapidly softening cock out of my mouth to gulp much needed air.

As I blinked away the sticky liquid from my eyes, I forgot what the mess I was seeing blurrily though my stuck eyelashes even was. Yea, that would be my face. I looked like something someone scooped out of their pool with a net. I looked like a victim of some vile crime, but I couldn't feel better. Oh my God, that was intense. I realized from my slight bouncing more than anything else that I was still being fucked in the ass. If there was any pain still, it had dulled beyond the point of recognition. I no longer felt stretched to the limit back there, I just detachedly felt the pull and tug on my anus as he stroked in and out of me.

I was far away in my mind as I distantly noticed his pace quicken, obviously getting close. I was thinking that these restraints and bonds were as much for your own protection as to keep you in place for your fucking. If I wasn't tied down during that session, I would have been flopping all over the place into unyielding wood and steel. Back on Eath, he had stopped his stroking and was just holding tight against me. I think he must have come. Yea, he started to slide out now.

After he was out, I still felt wide open. I could feel air wafting into my abused little hole, but the throbbing that was still happening was heavenly. A stream of something (lube? Ass juice?) was running down onto my back, and again I was alone. And sore.

The box was soon opened, and I was greeted by a masked figure (woman?) all in black who swiftly and efficiently undid my bonds and helped me to sit up. The light in the playroom was subdued, more than the light to see myself by in the Box. I was sore all over from the intense straining and coming; my neck was kinked and stiff. When I tried to stand I almost fell. She caught me.

"So," she said, in a velvety voice, "what do you think?"

"When can I come back?"

jayluna
jayluna
4 Followers