The Boy Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With how boys are I guess it was not Michael, Dave or Matthew's intention to spend a great deal of time stood naked next to Josh -- unless they were all similarly endowed, in which case, why were we pissing about playing games when we could be rolling around on the carpet?

We changed games again and initially the obstacles course proved to be a little more of a challenge. I lost my first round to Alicia, but decided, much to the disappointment of the boys to remove my bra and leave my cami on.

For my second contest I drew Sarah out of the hat. She'd lost her skirt at some point, but I noticed she still sported both of her socks. It was a close run thing, but I just squeezed ahead of her before a giant swinging ball smacked her off the course and sent her tumbling into the sea below. As soon as she saw the result she knew what was coming and turned towards me. I reached around and unclipped her bra and tossed it onto the growing pile.

A few more rounds passed and two of the lads were down to their boxers, Sarah was doing pretty well, although she was topless and still had both her socks. Natalie was down to her bra and knickers, she must have been wearing everything she owned, I couldn't really remember her actually winning anything. And finally Alicia -- obviously also prepared for what the night held - had managed to retain her bra, knickers and vest top.

As the game seemed to be pretty even, we stuck it for another round. I was pitted against Josh and lost, so after a bad start and a strong middle, I was the first to be naked. As he had done to me, I challenged him immediately to a rematch.

"Why? When you lose, what do I get?" He said, pointing at my naked body with the neck of his beer bottle.

"Perhaps I'll suck you off then." I suggested, but Josh shrugged.

"That's pretty much a given before the night's out anyway." He said.

"Okay then. Do it for a dare." Natalie said. "If Josh wins, he gets to dare you to do something." That seemed fair to me. I nodded. Josh nodded. The challenge was set.

As it happens, I thrashed him. I hoped all this physical activity wasn't wearing him out too much. Anyway, now there were two of us naked.

As I watched Dave beat Michael, leaving him naked too. I couldn't help notice the girls' inability to tear their eyes away from Josh, Natalie was practically salivating at the sheer sight of his enormous cock. I had a pretty strong feeling that by the time he got to bed tonight, his cock would need most of January to recover.

The next twenty minutes saw the remaining clothes topple like dominos until everyone was sat around naked, and surprisingly comfortable in each other's company. It made me wonder how many times this had happened. Even Sarah, who was so shy in my company, seemed to be perfectly at home -- albeit with her arms cuddled around her knees in such a way that hid everything from view. From where I sat, she simply looked like a pair of legs and arms with a head balanced on top.

Drinks were refreshed and the sexual tension in the room spiralled upwards as eyes absorbed all the naked flesh around the room and conversation dried up. I craved attention. I was soaking wet and had a suspicion that Natalie was the same. She'd trimmed her bush down into a neat, cropped Brazilian, and her raspberry pink lips were so distended, they couldn't be anything other than oily and wet. Amongst the boys there were a couple of budding erections, which I was beginning to hope were going to be put to their proper use some time in the not so distant future.

"So what's next?" I asked, keen now I could see four eager cocks not to waste a great deal more time. I had assumed it would have something to do with Twister, but having presented them with an opportunity, I guess they changed the agenda to suit.

"Well now." It was Matthew who spoke first. "I guess you were the first to lose an item of clothing and the first to be naked, so technically you lost."

"Absolutely true." Dave chipped in. "I reckon that deserves a forfeit." Heads were nodded. Great I thought. They'll make me run around the block naked or something like that. I'd been in enough hockey teams to know that the stock forfeit for anyone naked, is a quick trip to see the neighbours.

"I think we should have a live performance." Josh said, getting up and retrieving the video camera. "After all, you did promise me one at Ali's party."

"Don't remember promising." I said, not caring, just relieved really that I hadn't got to do anything outside that might involve me bumping into dad as he stood on the corner having a smoke.

"Doesn't matter now anyway, it's a forfeit for losing."

"Loser, loser, loser!" Broke out in chorus around the room.

I stood up as the group fell silent, drained my beer, which was enough to make my head fuzz nicely, and straddled the armchair, facing them. I had their undivided attention.

Leaning back I spread my legs and relaxed, running my fingers down the length of my body. I paused briefly at my breasts and gave them both a squeeze. There was no need to linger, Sarah had made sure my nipples were awake.

I traced a path down my stomach, then walked my fingers over my pubic bone. As I suspected, my lips were swollen and wet. I rubbed slowly at my pussy lips with the tips of three fingers, moving them over and over in small concentric circles and with each motion, feeling my body relax.

I opened my eyes and found Sarah sitting on the floor with her back to settee, her legs still embraced in her arms. I pinned her gaze with mine for a moment, then motioned for her to come to me. Her reaction was not immediate, but I do think that she would've come to me on her own accord, but her delay was enough for Dave to give her a nudge and at that she came towards me.

As she stood and stretched I could already see her pussy was completely clean shaven, without a single wisp of the blond bush I had expected. She must have sensed me staring. She strode confidently over to me, her arms swinging by her side and knelt down beside me.

"Sorry!" She said with a shrug, the corners of her mouth just creeping upwards. "I couldn't resist it."

"You cheeky bitch." I whispered as she stared at me.

"Nice pussy by the way." There was an unmistakably twinkle in her eyes and I wondered briefly how I could be played so easily by someone two years younger than me. "Does it taste as good as it feels?"

"Why don't you find out?" I said, wondering if anyone else could hear us. But unfortunately, instead of burying her head between my legs Sarah straddled the chair's second arm and followed my lead until we were masturbating in unison, both of us bucking our hips up in rhythm to meet the two fingers we had inside ourselves. A second quick look around the room confirmed that we now had four very ready cocks.

Sarah was completely submerged, her eyes scrunched shut and her inhibitions totally subdued. As I fingered myself, I rubbed my pubic bone with the heel of my hand, but after a few moments, it was not enough and I sought out my button with my other hand. Just the first touch brought my climax stampeding towards me and for the first time, I gave out an involuntary whimper that rose to a long, deep moan.

"Oh yeah!" I moaned a little louder, suddenly remembering that I was being filmed. "That feels so good." I pushed my hips up to meet my fingers more frantically. "Umm. Shit. That's gonna make me cum." I panted, perhaps a little theatrically. Whether I'd succeeded in egging Sarah on or if she too was close to teasing an orgasm out of her body it was impossible to tell, but her moans increased in both rhythm and volume as she rubbed frantically around her clitoris.

My mind filled with an image of four cocks stood over me, ready to pump their cream all over my tits and it was more than enough to finish the job.

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" I cried out and felt my orgasm hit me once, then continue to flow through my veins like an electric current. My hips twitched and my muscles gripped my fingers like a vice. Sweat had burst out on my forehead and I felt a drip trickle down my temples into my hair.

I opened my eyes to see things had moved on somewhat. Natalie had succumbed to temptation and was watching Sarah and I intently whilst playing gently with her pussy, whilst Alicia munched away on Matthew's cock, his hand pinning her down into his lap as he sat cross legged on the floor and she knelt on all fours, her pert bottom pointing in the air.

Josh focussed his attention -- and his camera - on Sarah, whose vibrant moans now mixed with Matthew's increasingly guttural grunts.

Sarah's eyes were still clamped shut, her face screwed up in her increasing desire. I rolled off the armchair and crawled on all fours until I was in front of her. With her presumably still oblivious of my presence, I ran my tongue slowly between her fingers. She jumped and her eyes snapped open. This could only go one of two ways. I saw an instant of panic in her face and my heart sank a little as I expected her to push me away in disgust. I ran my tongue over her pussy again, but this time rather than jump, she moaned, relaxing back onto the chair.

The third time I licked her, her fingers slipped free, giving me full access, and as those fingers entwined into my hair, she pulled me with considerable vigour towards her wet sex. With permission granted, I sucked greedily on her lips. I wanted her to cum quickly, tonight was not a night to be teased, there was far too much candy to be eaten to savour each individual bit.

I closed my mouth over her lips and sucked them into my mouth. Sarah's whimper instantly grew to what can only be described as a primeval growl. She slid along the arm of the chair so she was closer to me and ground her pussy into my face.

"Fuck yes." She moaned. "Make me cum. Suck my pussy." She wailed as her ecstasy grew. I continued to suck hungrily on her lips, then pushed two fingers inside her. It was enough. She wailed until her lungs were drained and I felt her quiver beneath my grip. As she fell silent, I released her lips and slowly lapped at them with the end of my tongue until her eyes snapped open and she almost swatted me away.

"Stop. Enough." She panted, covering her pussy with her hand to prevent me further access.

Then suddenly, without warning, there was a cock inside me. What was this, tag-team fucking? I squealed with surprise. It wasn't Josh, I also guess it wasn't Matthew. My squeal simply encouraged them on and hands gripped my hips. It was nice to know that I couldn't perch on all fours, waving my wet pussy at a room of men for long without one of them taking the bait.

"God that feels good." I moaned. It'd been a month since I'd last had a fuck. And it was a crap one. I'd forgotten how much I needed it. I guess Alicia was right, I would have ended up in bed with William, or if I was drunk enough, just somewhere on the walk home.

The rutting male fucked me purely for his own benefit, his nails digging into my hips. This wasn't a two way thing, it was the release of a man who has had a hard-on for too long. I didn't care, I'd had my nice orgasm, if he fucked one out of me as well, then that was a bonus.

Sarah stayed perched on her armchair watching us, her fingers inching ever closer back towards her pussy.

"Come on, harder." I moaned. "Don't be shy."

The rhythm increased and I braced my hands against the armchair so I could push back onto his cock. My body was slick with sweat as I bucked and pushed as deep as I could onto his cock.

"Come on. Fuck me." I ordered, as I heard his breathing shorten and realised he was close to climax.

"Fuck!" He panted. "Fuck yeah, that's fucking excellent pussy." Now there's a compliment you don't hear every day.

"When you're ready mate." I heard Josh say. It meant nothing to me. Suddenly his cock was gone. Hands grabbed my arms and I was manhandled across the room. They sat me next to Alicia with my back to the settee, exactly where Sarah had been sat before she'd joined me on the armchair.

Michael stepped towards me, his cock clasped in his fist, his face red. He stood over me and I realised what was coming. I pushed my tits together and tipped my head back.

"Do it. Cum all over me." I gasped. "Cum on me. Treat me like your whore."

Cum rained down onto my cheeks and chin, then down my neck and finally onto my tits, I moaned my appreciation and slowly rubbed it into my tits until they glistened with hot, sticky seed.

I opened my eyes to see that Josh was still filming both Alicia and I. Alicia was covered in Matthew's cum. It was everywhere, but mainly on her face.

"Do they always do that?" I whispered as Josh zoomed in on our filthy faces.

"Without fail." She panted, then planted a kiss on my lips so I could taste Matthew's seed as well as that of Michael.

...

Drinks were brought in and I stayed slumped against Alicia and the settee. The Wii was slid back beneath the television and replaced with a laptop plugged into the television that filled with video clips taken from amateur porn sites. The room was silent with all eyes on the television.

Suddenly it crossed my mind if that was why everything was recorded. Would the clips include people within the group? Would tonight's tape find its way onto the internet? I took a sip from my beer, unable to tear my eyes away from the television. Were the first videos Josh had taken of me already on the internet? Suddenly that thought filled my head and my heart beat harder. When I'd asked him if everyone had seen the videos he'd said yes. I'd meant everyone in the room. Had he just meant everyone? With that thought rolling through my head, my attention turned back to the television. Internet porn had never really appealed to me before. In fact, porn full-stop had never really appealed. It was always too over-produced and too plastic. But I'd be the first to admit that it was difficult to take my eyes off the television now. Poorly filmed, poorly lit porn, but containing real people, was something else entirely. Very sexy indeed. I sat in silence and slowly drank my beer.

I've no idea how long it took me to tear my eyes away from the television, but I realised that I was still covered in cum.

"Think I'm going to clean myself up a little." I whispered over to Alicia, who I could see was also gripped, her left hand slowly creeping towards her lap. "You coming?" Alicia shook her head but after a moment turned slowly towards me.

"Nope. Can't." She said. Her face was still covered in cum and what little seemed to have slipped off her face was drying into a crust on her neck and breasts.

"Can't?"

"It's all part of the dares. You had to wank for Josh because you were the first to lose your clothes. I was the first to be cummed on. I've got a choice. I've got to take delivery of the pizzas when they arrive. I can either go to the door naked or clothed but like this" She said. "My choice."

"So you're going down the clothed but cummed-on route?"

"Not decided. Might go naked as well, just to get one up on them."

"Another drink?" There didn't seem a great deal else left to say. Alicia nodded and I clambered creakingly to my feet and headed for the bathroom.

...

I walked back downstairs to find Josh alone in the dining room rummaging through some cupboards and clattering plates and glasses around.

"Are you emptying the dishwasher?" I asked, taking a detour rather than heading straight back to the lounge.

"Some people's chores are never done." He said as he turned towards me. There was a moment when we both just stared at each other in silence, then I realised I was walking slowly towards him. I reached out and took his semi-erect cock in my hand. "So when do we get to play with this?" I asked, staring up into his eyes.

"Whenever you like." He said, with the slightest moan as I began to feel the blood rush into his meat.

"Just seems like you've been a little reluctant so far." He just watched me in silence. His cock was now solid and so thick I could barely enclose my fingers around it. "Although, you seem a little less reluctant now." I said, squeezing him tightly in my fist.

Suddenly I was in his arms. He carried me across to the polished dark wood dining table and draped me across it. The sudden shock of the cold wood against my hot skin made me gasp and arch my back.

I watched as he stood between my legs and gently pulled my ankles apart with his hands. Then he pulled me slowly across the table towards him. I could see his cock bobbing expectantly. As he pulled me closer a thought flashed across my mind. Would I be able to take him all? Or, in fact, pretty sure that I wouldn't be able to, how much of him would I be able to take, and for how long?

I shivered as the head of his cock nuzzled against my lips. I exhaled slowly and tried to relax, counting slowly to ten in my head. Josh pulled my ankles even further apart and I reached down between my legs and found his cock. I rubbed it luxuriously along the length of my lips until it was slick with my juice, then positioned him over my hole.

Instantly, I felt him increase the pressure. He was slow, yet insistent. I breathed slowly, in, out, in, out and felt myself begin to relax. I pushed my hips up to meet him tentatively and felt the very tip of his cock nuzzle inside me. Still he pushed forward with gentle persistence. Suddenly, I yielded and my pussy swallowed the first few inches of his meat.

"Oh fucking amazing!" I panted. He pulled away slowly, easing what little was inside me back out, then his next thrust slipped another inch inside me. He rocked back and forth slowly, but with each penetration tested another inch to see how much I would be able to manage, but even staring down and watching half of it inside me, I was already full enough. I concentrated on gripping his cock as tightly as possible, but in all fairness, it was hardly a challenge as his monster cock stretched me wider than anything I had ever attempted to take before.

As Josh's thrusts became more insistent, I could feel more and more of him inside me and as his excitement grew he pushed harder and I squealed in pain.

"Fuck no! Too fucking deep." I squealed in both shock and pain, and instantly -- and too his credit -- I felt what seemed like a mile of cock slide out of my body. After a moments respite he was back inside me, again building slowly up towards the half way point.

His rhythm altered and I wondered if it was one he'd had to adapt to, after all I doubt whether he'd ever managed to force all of his meat inside anyone yet. Short stabbing motions made the most of half of his cock and kept me almost constantly full.

His eyes never left my face as he fucked me, but as his stare became more and more glazed I guessed he was probably approaching his climax.

In the end, his cock was simply too much, it was a challenge I could not win. As his breath began to shorten, I was worried his enthusiasm would drive his cock back inside me too deeply and I just couldn't relax.

I slipped from his grip and off the table. Kneeling before him, I wrapped my tits around his shaft and with each thrust between my cleavage I swallowed his tip, licking and slurping all my own cream from his cock.

"So, you ready to come all over my face?" I pouted, looking up into his eyes to find myself once more staring into a camera lens. "Where did you get that from?" I asked with a shake of my head.

"Suck it." Was all I got in response, so I obeyed.

I could actually feel his pulse throbbing through his cock. How did he not faint when he stood up with a hard-on? The damn thing must need nearly a gallon of blood by itself.

"Come on. Cum on me." I urged between thrusts. "Do it. Do it now."

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck."

Then he was in control. He clenched his cock in his fist and almost before he touched it, it erupted. As he had done in my bedroom just a few days before, he came hard, his semen squirting from his cock as if under tremendous pressure. The first volley cleared me completely. I felt some of it splash on the soles of my feet as I knelt on the carpet, the rest was much better directed and within moments I was smothered in cum again having only just cleaned myself up.