The Boy With the Blue Camaro

Story Info
A sexy black neighbor satisfies a young admirer.
2k words
4.36
71.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first I thought nothing of it, when he sped by in that rickety blue car that he later told me he was "restoring". I hated Camaroes. They reminded me of roaches and other beetle creepy crawlies—a reason why I wouldn't live in Florida.

But every day, when I was outside, getting the mail or working in the yard, he would drive by. His car was loud, and it was rude, sounding like it would drop all four sides of its body in 60 seconds flat.

One day, as I was going out to get the mail, he was driving by, as he often is at that time, but instead of his car roaring by, it stopped. I mean, just stopped. The motor flayed and chugged, then it cut out.

I wasn't too happy at the prospect of having that piece of junk in front of my property. I always made an extra effort to keep things looking nice. Being one of the few African-American people in the neighborhood, I wanted to make sure they knew that I could afford to live where I did and keep things as they needed to be, just like everyone else there. So having this kid's car abandoned at the curb in front of my house wasn't going to happen.

I tried to ignore him and it, but he had stepped out of the car and was walking towards me. He was Caucasian, a little tanned, with dark brown hair. He wasn't much taller than myself, at 5'5, and he seemed a little scrawny, like he needed to be fed a bit more. His cheeks were ruddy and he had little moles on his face, not a lot, but a few, with one by his left eyebrow. The kid was kinda cute.

Well it turned out he wasn't a kid. He was 21, just got a job driving trucks for a concrete and asphalt company in the city.

"Hi," he said, as we were now face to face.

I nodded, and smiled.

"I was wondering if I could get some water from you...to put in my radiator?" he asked, motioning his head backward towards his rusting, blue beetle vehicle.

"Sure," I replied, although I noticed he was staring at me awfully hard. I wasn't sure I wanted him walking behind me—I had on a tank top with a ratty, droopy neckline and no bra, along with a pair of faded shorts that were maybe a little too short.

"Follow me," I said, and we walked into the side door, to the kitchen.

As I turned on the water, I turned around and asked him if he wanted the water in a glass.

"No," he replied, "a bucket...if you have one."

I reached down below the sink to pull out an old bucket I had that I rarely used but kept around for weird occasions such as this, but as I rose up, the handle of the cabinet caught my tank top, ripping it down to the waist. My breasts, obviously popped out. I tried to close it, and ran across the kitchen to the upstairs, blurting out a breathy, nervous, but quick, "Excuse me" on the run.

As I pulled off the ratty tank and scrounged a drawer for another acceptable top, I tried not to think about what just happened. I couldn't believe it. Exposed to a stranger. I'd never go out to get the mail again. Remembering I still had company, I opened my lingerie drawer and pulled out a bra. Necessary now, with "the kid" downstairs. But when I turned around, he wasn't downstairs. He was standing in the doorway of the bedroom, where I was trying to re-dress.

"I gotta tell you," he said, shifting nervously on his feet, "I've been driving by your house for a while just so I could see you." He paused for a moment, looking at the floor, realizing he was gawking at me, wearing shorts and no shirt or bra. "You are so beautiful."

He was starting to blush. I thought that was precious. I walked over to him, holding out my chest, looking him full in the face.

"Would you like to touch them?" I asked.

He gave a nervous side-smile, then looked me in the eyes. He had beautiful greenish-hazel eyes, and bushy eyebrows...along with that cute mole beside his left brow. Then he reached out his hands and put them over each breast, grabbing them and squeezing hard.

"Ouch!" I said.

"Sorry," he replied, but he didn't let go. Instead, he started rubbing his palms along the nipples, until they crinkled up and became darker brown, and hard. Before I could say anything, he had one nipple between his lips, and was sucking on my breast, his nose buried into it. As he did this, he was moaning. I wasn't feeling too bad either, breathing faster as his tongue kept rolling over my nipples. His sucking created more salvia and he sucked it up as he sucking in my breast. The pleasure and warmth of his mouth caused the feeling to move down my through the rest of my body, and almost directly to my pussy, which began to tingle. I groaned softly and ran my fingers through his hair.

"You're hungry, aren't you?" I whispered, breathing hard and trying not to squirm.

I don't know how he was keeping himself up as he was taller than me, but he was managing to stay balanced. I, because of the deft work of his mouth and tongue, was not.

"Here," I said, hating to lift his head from my chest, but kissing him deeply. "Let's come over here."

I laid on the bed, the tank top pulled underneath my breasts, the one breast he'd been working on last was glistening with the moisture of his mouth.

Instead of laying down, he stood at the end of the bed, staring at me. There was a glaze over his eyes, and I could see more than just the outline of a bulge in his jeans. In response, I unzipped my frayed shorts and slid my hand down between my legs to touch my pussy. I moaned as a finger found the slippery hardness of my clit. I rubbed gently while gazing into young man's eyes. He rubbed the front of his jeans instinctively, then unzipped them to relieve the pressure, while I continued to masturbate in front of him, easing the shorts off my hips just a little bit more to dip a finger or two deeper into my wet cunt. He seemed to like that. He walked closer to the bed, then leaned forward, from the end of it, tugging the shorts and my panties, down my legs. Once freed, I opened my legs for him to look closer. He was breathing hard, his cock tip popping out of the top of his underwear. It was a lovely purple-topped thing, raging with blood, with a nice thick rim. My mouth watered. But he needed something else. I could tell from how he gazed at my pussy, the dark trimmed curls, the brown outer lips just barely covered with hair that was shining from my juices slowly oozing from the passage they protected. He took his thumbs and parted the lips and leaned in, gasping before his tongue licked the inner island of my cunt, tasting the wetness from my slit. He couldn't be shy. Just that one, long taste and he had buried his face in my pussy, pressing his tongue deep into the source of my juices. His strong young hands were on my hips, pushing me down onto his face as if he were afraid to miss anything I oozed out. When I shuddered and felt a flood run out onto his face, he groaned and worked harder, while pumping and grinding his body writhing on the bed. Now I was pushing myself into his mouth and tongue, grinding against his face, to which he had no objections whatsoever. He moaned and groaned, reached up for my breasts and squeezed them, until I came again, with another flood over his face.

He lifted himself up, mouth smeared with my juices, dumbfounded and dazed, the his belly smeared with his own cum.

I crawled towards him and started licking his belly, tasting him for the first time. A pearl drop of his pleasure was resting over his belly button and I licked it up, then darted my tongue in his belly button. He giggled like a little boy, which quickly changed to groaning when I took the head of his cock into my mouth.

I pulled his pants and underwear down over his hips and sucked more of his cock into my mouth as it was exposed. He held my head gently as my mouth moved down his shaft and back up again, teasing under the rim with the upstroke. I felt the shiver that went through his body just as his cock stiffened. He was starting to lean over me as I kneeled before him on the bed. I held him up and guided him around gently to lay on his back. I hovered my hips over him for another whiff of my pussy, then dragged my body teasingly down his, letting my pussy lips touch his mouth, his chest, his belly. When I arrived at his hips I rubbed the wetness of my cunt against the length of his cock, just once, then held his member up and eased my pussy over it slowly, so as not to release his pleasure to soon. When he was inside me to the root, I lay still, looked into his face. His eyes were gleaming, his body aglow. I began fucking him slowly, listening to him groan, feeling his dick pulse inside me. I groaned as my pussy squeezed his cock tightly, feeling the hardness fill me up each time anew. I rolled my hips against him, not wanting to release the hard young cock, bathing it in my juices, feeling my body tingle with the sensations it gave me, rubbing against the walls of my cunt. He was watching me, his eyes there and faraway at the same time, my brown breasts dangling in front of him, the nipples hard and pointed, my belly almost showing the swelling when he was fully in me, flattened when he was not, an illusion created from how I rode him.

I reached back and pulled his balls up so they would rub against my ass, while also tickling him under the sac. I moved forward, put my hands on his shoulders, leaning my breasts in so they were covering his face. As he sucked, I fucked back on his cock, increasing the speed and the force until my ass was slapping back against him and he was raising to push his cock up into me as deep as he could. We kept this up for a while, the bed shaking with the force, until he released my tit from his mouth, and held my hips, banging his cock up into me wildly, holding me down onto him. I groaned and my cunt released a third flood of juices that ran over his inner thighs and onto the bed where they were parted. He thrust up into me just a few more times, and then yelled out, rapidly following with reflex-fucks. I held his cock tight inside me as I felt his cum spurt deep into me. His hands rested on my hips and he watched as I dipped my finger between us, catching our mingled juices and rubbing them on my lips.

I kissed him with our cum on my lips.

I saw the boy with the Blue Camaro several times that summer, and I taught him everything I knew. I don't know what the neighbors thought about that heap being parked in front of my house, but if anyone asked, I'd just tell them, "It's getting filled up".