The Boys and Girls are Watching Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alfamann
Alfamann
796 Followers

"Oh, my darling Paula, you look gorgeous," husband Dave beamed with pride and members of the audience nodded in agreement. "I love the new hairstyle, and I really love the very close haircut down below."

Dave's comments caused a chorus of laughter, which increased the blushing of Paula and Francesca.

"Don't they just look lovely," I winked at the audience. "You have just got to love a bald pussy. It certainly makes a female look young and exposed. Don't you all agree?"

There was loud, unanimous agreement as the anticipation in the audience began to build. They were ready for more.

I turned back to Paula and Francesca. "I think all the boys and girls would like to get a much closer look and feel of your bald pussies. You are to go up to each and every one of them and show them your pussy, and politely ask them if they want to see what it feels like."

Both at them stared at me aghast, mortified by my suggestion.

"Way you go, Francesca," I beckoned her forward. "You are the girl with the experience on how to show off your body. You lead the way and Paula can follow your example.

Francesca grimaced and held her ground. She was actually being asked to live out her deep-seated sexual fantasy in reality. Briefly I began to wonder whether she could actually do it. Could she shame and humiliate herself in such a manner. After some hesitation, I finally got my answer. Francesca began to hobble tentatively towards the ring of chairs, her knickers around her knees. She was also shuffling carefully as she was blinded by the spotlights and unsighted as to where the audience were actually seated. She almost fell onto the lap of one of the men in the audience before she realised she had reached the surrounding ring of chairs.

As she stood, her first instinct was to clasp her hands in front of her pubic region, but without being asked she dropped them to her side so her full frontal view was on display to the admiring young man before her.

"Open your legs slightly so they can get a good view," I urged her on, and Francesca obeyed without hesitation, stretching her pink lacy panties wide.

She stood awkwardly for a moment before requesting, "Would you like to feel my pussy?"

The grin on the young man's face was all the answer that was needed. He reached out and ran his hand up and down her bald pussy several times. Francesca tensed at his touch and was obviously mortified, but made no attempt to pull away. After allowing the young man to stroke her several times I indicated for her to sidle over to the next person, who was one of the older Doctors from the hospital. He might have been older, but he was no less excited from the close up visual of a naked Francesca with her shaven pussy.

As the Doctor began stroking Francesca I took a very apprehensive looking Paula by the hand and led her to the opposite side of the chairs. I stood her in front of her husband, Dave. I felt he should have the honour of being the first person to stroke his wife's bald pussy. With a grin spread from cheek to cheek, Dave leant forward and seductively cupped his wife's pubic region, and made an exaggerated purr like cat. He looked as if he had never had so much fun in his life. I think at that point Paula realised it was her husband who was fondling her and she visibly relaxed. She opened her legs wide and arched her hips towards Dave.

Looking over my shoulder I noticed Francesca moving onto the next seated person, who was one of the three female nurses in the group.

"You are a bit of a naughty girl, aren't you?" the nurse purred in an English cockney accent at Francesca as she stroked the back of her hand over her pussy.

Francesca blushed in shame as she realised it was a female who was intimately touching her.

"Corr, you are certainly a bit of alright, darling," the nurse continued, "I wouldn't mind taking you home to keep my bed warm."

Many in the audience laughed while Francesca stood shamefaced.

"Well if I can't take you home, I certainly hope I am going to see more of you tonight."

"You certainly will, my dear," I interjected, "That I guarantee."

Francesca noticeably shuddered following my comment.

I had to prise Paula away from her husband's ministrations and move her on to the next person in the circle. However she did not hesitate to open her legs as wide as her panties would allow and never flinched when a strangers hand stroked her bare pussy.

Thirty minutes later both Francesca and Paula had willingly paraded themselves around the ring of onlookers. They had the flushed glow on their face that indicated to me they were both getting very aroused.

"Time for the panties to come off, young ladies," I ordered.

Both pairs of pink lacy panties ended up on the floor of the shed.

"Now I want you both to lie down on the floor on your backs."

Both observed me suspiciously, but complied with my request.

"Right, now I want those legs raised above your heads so all the boys and girls can have a look at those gorgeous wet pussies."

Incredibly neither woman even hesitated to do as asked. Lying in the diaper position they bent their knees and lifted their legs up to their chests.

"Legs nice and wide and show the boys and girls what they came to see."

Both sets of legs were stretched as wide as they could. They were now totally devoid of any inhibitions and I knew they would do almost whatever I requested. Everyone was leaning forward in their chairs. Juices were dripping from Paula's very swollen pussy. Francesca was almost as well lubricated; with her labia swollen and puffing wide open revelling the pink flesh of her vulva.

"Now start rotating around in a circle so everyone can get a good view."

Like two turtles stranded upside down on their shells, Francesca and Paula began an awkward, exotic shuffling so they could rotate around and give everyone a great view of what they had to offer.

After they had completed two full circles I let them stand up, fearful they would take the skin off their backs if I left them down their too long. Although I think they were almost beyond feeling any discomfort.

I turned to the audience. "Right, boys and girls, do you think it is time you got to know these pretty young women better?"

Everyone agreed it was. I walked over to the switch and turned off the spotlights, leaving just the normal shed lights on. This meant that Francesca and Paula could clearly see the faces and reactions of the people in the audience, which I felt would add to the degradation they were feeling.

"Okay, Francesca and Paula, I want you to approach every person in the audience, open your legs and ask them if they want to touch your vagina. If they want to insert a finger inside of you, make sure you hold your pussy lips nice and open for them, and make sure you offer to lick their finger clean for them."

Both ladies grimaced slightly at what they were being asked to do, but did not resist when I led them to the seated audience. I left Paula standing in front of one of the nurses while I led Francesca to the other side of the ring of chairs and stopped her in front of her son, Olivier.

For a moment Francesca stared shyly at the floor, before raising her head and looking Olivier squarely in the eyes. "Please Olivier, would you like to touch my vagina?"

"Certainly, Mother dear. Open your legs nice and wide."

Francesca obeyed and Olivier began stroking her swollen labia before gently working her clit. Francesca bent her knees so she was open ever wider.

"Would you like to feel inside me?"

Olivier nodded, and Francesca reached down and managed to grip her swollen and wet labia and prise them wide open. As Olivier's finger slid in effortlessly, Francesca immediately erupted in a volcanic orgasm that shuddered through her body. I smiled as I noticed she was exaggerating the rippling of her stomach muscles so that her orgasm would be visibly exciting to everyone.

I knew it was going to be a long and exciting night. I began to strip off my own clothing as I wanted to be naked and a part of the orgy of excitement.

THE END

Epilogue

I know that you just won't be able to sleep tonight unless I tell you whether Francesca managed to overcome her alcoholism and smoking. Well, like all good fairy tales, it has a happy ending, and yes she did get off the wagon for good. In fact she started dating the elderly Doctor, and work colleague of Olivier, who was in the audience and got so excited by being able to touch Francesca's bald pussy. Now he can do it as often as he likes.

Francesca has returned to France to sell off her house in Lyon, and then plans to return to New Zealand and has applied for permanent residency. I strongly suspect her and the sprightly grey-haired Doctor have matrimonial plans in the wind.

As of Paula and Dave. They now hold very special 'erotic shows' in the barn at their boutique winery. Attendees need to purchase six cases of wine as an entry fee. Wine sales have rocketed and Paula gets to be naked and humiliated on a regular basis.

As for Olivier and I. I guess you might think I have ended up as a dominatrix, or perhaps running my own addiction reform clinic. Hell no. I am happily a wife and mother. But I have just found out Olivier's sister, Gabriel, is visiting us from France. And I know she is constantly trying to lose weight, so I am hatching this cunning plan to give her an extra incentive. I am getting wet just thinking about it.

Alfamann
Alfamann
796 Followers
12