The Boys and the Moms in Mexico

Story Info
Mexico with the moms was going to get interesting.
1k words
4.1
156.2k
71

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuation of "Mom Best Friends Can't Hide Secret"

All characters are 18+.

*****

Here I was, with my mother and her best friend, laying naked, grabbing my hand and telling me to join in and have a threesome with them.

Part of me was petrified and nervous. This was far from moral and involved some level of my mom cheating on my father (with me, no less). Hormones kicked in. I was 18. What else was I going to do?

I got pulled in my their wrath of lust and, immediately, found my lips smack onto those of my best friend's mother, Trish. It was a dream come true. My hand was rubbing over her middle aged, wet pussy as my mom, Carrie, felt her breasts. With some sort of same DNA telepathy, my mom and I found ourselves on the same page. At the same time, we pushed Trish's back against the bed and arranged to fuck her. My mom hopped over and rested her wet cunt on Trish's face.

"Eat my pussy right now," my mom demanded, "And enjoy my son and his young cock cumming in yours."

I entered as fast I could and began pushing in and out of her sex. Within seconds, her hips were squirming, my mom was moaning, and I felt my juices on the way. As both of their gestures picked up, I grabbed two of the clamps that they were using before I came in and clipped one to my mother's 34D breast and the other to Trish's 34C breast. My mom screamed in a twisted sound of agony and sex.

The orgasm timed together perfectly. I shot my load in Trish as my mother felt backwards after Trish had made her cum. Trish's juices began oozing out onto my cock just a second later.

Trish's found dinged. A text. "I'll be home in 5. Need anything?" asked her son, Nick.

She giggled, dismissed the text, and told us all that the party was over. She then had an idea.

"Before we wrap this up, I want to watch something I've never seen before: A mother suck her son's cock."

My mother looked rattled. Her hair was disheveled, sweat was all over her chest, and you could see the faint drops of her cum that stuck to the insides of her thighs. With a clamp still on her nipple, she laid her fingertips on my chest and pushed me onto the pillows.

I was looking down to my cock and seeing my mother giving me the best blowjob I had ever received. I opened and closed my eyes to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Trish was fingering herself over on the side. I was squirming like no other, like a fish out of water. As my mom knew I was close to cumin, she stopped sucking.

"In case we never have this opportunity again, I need you to cum in me."

My jaw dropped, but I didn't hesitate. She stood up, lowered her pussy onto my cock, and, after a stroke or two, she was filled with my hot cum.

Five minutes later, Nick came home. The moms kept watching TV in Trish's room and I was playing XBOX with Nick. All was normal after such an abnormal morning.

My mom and I never spoke about what happened that day. I'm sure she was a bit embarrassed that her son saw her like that and that she was so horny.

A few months went by and Nick and I's senior year was coming to a close. We got home from school one day to be told by our moms that their group of moms had planned a trip to Mexico to celebrate. Mothers and sons only. It would be the 8 moms that they go out to dinner with and then Nick, six of our closest friends, and I. We smiled at the idea of a wild, drunk week while "our moms will just be at the spa or tanning all day," Nick said.

I knew what this trip could mean for me: A repeat with Trish and my mom. Their friends were super hot, I must say. I got worried that I would have a constant boner on this trip in front of my friends.

A few weeks passed and, while my dad and brother were at a basketball game, my mom and I were packing together. Both of our clothes were sprawled out on my parents' bed. Then, my mom pulled a case out of her top draw.

Confused, I asked her what it was.

She smirked and said, "You'll see in Mexico."

On the first day of the trip, the moms told us to go have fun, that'd they be at the pool, and that we had to be at the restaurant at 7:30 dressed nicely for dinner and "some fun".

We obeyed, after spending the getting drunk at the bar. We all met up at 7:30 and walked down to the restaurant. Upon arrival, we saw the moms sitting around a circle table, each leaving a seat between two of them. On each seat was one of our names written on an envelope.

As we walked over, Trish said to the moms, "And let the fun begin."

I took my seat next to Trish and my friend Ben's mom, Lisa, and opened the envelope.

It read: "You are now our slaves for the next week." Each guy was reading and took on a confused yet smirking face. The letter continued, "Unzip your fly, rub our wet vaginas, and get ready for the time of your life in room 807 after dinner."

I looked up. Each guys face was red. Every mom was licking their lips. I turned to my left and saw Nick's cock being rubbed by my mom and Lisa.

When Trish ducked her head under the table and began licking my cock, I knew this would be a trip to remember for us all.

The fun had begun.

To be continued.