The Boys of Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Julien
Julien
25 Followers

As she lay held down on her back, Neal began caressing and squeezing her breasts, tugging on her swollen, throbbing nipples. As David held her ankles wide open, Peter positioned himself between her open thighs. She knew what was next and tried to struggle against the boys. Slowly, Peter slid his hard cock into her pussy. David watched as he held open her legs by the ankles, and Peter knelt between her legs and forced his erection into her sex. He slid his hard cock in and out, fucking her deeply. I'm being raped, Emma kept thinking, as she felt Peter's weight on her, felt his hard cock sliding easily in and out of her pussy. These boys are all going to rape me. Licking and pulling her nipples, Neal also watched as Peter fucked her. Peter was saying nasty things to her as he raped her, saying, "oh yes, bitch, your pussy is so tight, it feels so good around my hard cock…I'm fucking you bitch, I'm going to cum in your pussy hole."

She was outraged and humiliated, but being held down like this and raped was also exciting to Emma. She moaned into the gag and she felt her back arching as Peter fucked her. She felt her pussy rising to meet his cock thrusts. Her pussy was throbbing and her clit was hard.

Soon Peter moaned thrust into her even harder and deeper. Emma could feel him squirting his warm semen into her pussy. When he rolled off her, David went next, and with just a few thrust he was moaning and cumming too, adding his thick cum to Peter's. Then, Neal switched places and began fucking Emma, too. Emma kept thinking about their cocks, three hard cocks, fucking her again and again. Taking turns, raping her. Emma's arousal was reaching highs and she felt like she had to cum, but she tried desperately to hold it back. The boys could sense her arousal. She was moaning into the gag more and struggling less. They could see her hips rise to meet every thrust of Neal's hard cock. Neal cried out and came in Emma's pussy, as David rubbed her swollen clit with his fingers, and Peter tugged on her hard nipples. They barely had to hold her down any more. As David rubbed her clit, Emma moaned into the gag and orgasmed violently, feeling her body tense and a wonderful, electric feeling wash through her body. She was humiliated but elated at the same time, knowing they had watched her, had felt her…knowing that she had had a mind-blowing orgasm.

Emma thought her ordeal must be over now that all three boys had raped her and ejaculated inside her. But the boys picked her up and tied her over a log that had been fashioned into a bench. They positioned her ass up in the air, and her bare breasts down on the rough log. Cum seeped from her swollen pink pussy, and the boys could see her open swollen sex easily between her spread legs. She flushed, feeling humiliated all over again.

As Neal and David watched, Peter started spanking her bare ass, firmly but not too hard. "You're a naughty little slut, aren't you, Emma? You need a bare ass spanking." Emma felt humiliated and outraged, but also intensely aroused with her butt up in their air, her legs spread and her pussy so exposed as this young boy spanked her bare ass. She felt a second orgasm building. "You're a fucking slut, aren't you? You love being raped and fucked, don't you? We saw you cumming, bitch. You loved having three cocks fucking you? You crave cock, don't you, bitch?"

Peter also directed a few blows at her swollen sex between her legs, spanking her pussy. His spanks sent electrical volts through Emma's pussy, and she orgasmed again. She moaned into the gag, pushing her ass up in the air as he spanked her. She knew the boys could see everything. They could see her open pussy leaking cum. They could see her bare ass. They could see her body tremble from the orgasm. They could see but she didn't care. It felt so good. Peter slapped her ass and her flesh jumped with each blow, and she moaned.

When Peter tired of this, he took a thick red unlit candle and slowly inserted it into Emma's pussy from behind. The other boys laughed and clapped encouragingly as Peter used the candle to fuck her. Peter spread open her ass cheeks a little, and eased the candle into her pussy from behind, stretching her. Emma flushed, humiliated and outraged, and turned on by the wicked candle. The boys watched as the thick candle penetrated her, easing in and out of her sex like a huge cock.

Soon, David stood up, his penis erect again, and announced that he wanted to fuck her again. Neal and Peter watched as David mounted Emma from behind, spreading her ass cheeks with his hands to allow them all to carefully watch the penetration of her sex by his erect cock. Emma moaned and pushed back against David's cock as he fucked her. David had his hands on her hips and then on her ass as he fucked her from behind. Soon, he picked up the pace, slamming his penis in and out of her pussy hole. His hips slapped into her ass as he thrust again and again into her pussy. Then David moaned and cried out, "Oh, fuck!" and pulling his cock from her pussy, he ejaculated all over her buttocks and the small of her back. Emma could feel the warm wet drops of his cum hit her bare ass and drip onto her back.

Neal enjoyed the show so much that he soon replaced David, and started raping her pussy from behind as well. Watching, Peter stood beside Neal and tugged on Emma's swollen nipples as she lay on the log on her chest. Neal penetrated her from behind, and Emma moaned and pushed back against his cock. Neal used his hands to spread open her ass and touch her anus, which made Emma moan louder, arch her back and push back harder. Pressing her butt back against his fingertips and her pussy hard against his thrusting cock, Emma came again, screaming into the gag. After a few more strokes, sensing that he had to cum, Neal withdrew from her pussy and still stroking his cock with his own hand, positioned his cock by Emma's gagged mouth. Peter put his hands on Emma's head and turned her head into Neal's cock, making her watch. Stroking himself, Neal moaned and started cumming, spraying his teenage cum all over Emma's face. She could feel his warm semen hitting her cheeks and chin, and she could vividly smell his cum as he rubbed it all over her face.

Peter then positioned himself between her legs, she felt his fingers playing with her pussy, teasing her, smearing her sex with the all the cum from her dripping pussy, cum that had been deposited by the teenagers. "How does that feel, slut? Your pussy is all aroused and throbbing from all the attention, isn't it? You love being fucked by all these cocks, don't you? Being filled with all this cum…"

Emma moaned, and shook her head no, no, no…but her body was betraying her. She did love the rough feeling of their hands on her, she did want their hard cocks in her…She wanted them to fuck her, to rape her, to tear her apart. She wanted them to cum on her, to cum in her, to make her cum again and again. She wanted to suck their cocks one at a time, and feel them fuck her pussy, and feel their hands on her body, on her breasts, on her pussy.

She felt Peter invade her again with his hard cock. She felt him slide in and out of her again and again, raping her swollen pussy hole, already so filled with cum. He had his hands on her ass, squeezing her buttocks and spanking her ass as he fucked and fucked and fucked her. She felt him use his index finger to penetrate her butt hole, felt him ease his fingertip, then his whole finger into her virgin ass. He was thrusting his cock in and out of her and forcing his finger in and out of her ass at the same time. Emma felt herself cumming again as he fucked her and fingered her ass, helpless to move or resist from the ropes, not really wanting to resist at all. Peter cried out and came again, milking the last drops of cum from his penis into her pussy.

Afterward, the boys untied her and dressed her as best they could. They had to drape her torn t-shirt over her shoulders. In a daze, she leaned on them as they helped her out of the clubhouse in the dark and down the path to her car. No one spoke. The boys seemed guilty and almost contrite. They were very polite and helpful. She was sore all over and her ankle felt tight. Her ass felt sore and raw from the spankings, and her pussy ached from all the penetrations. Even her anus fell numb from the fingers that had penetrated her there. The wetness between her legs stained her panties and shorts as the cum seeped out of her. They deposited her in her car and she sat there for a moment dazed. She watched as the boys disappeared into the darkness of the woods. She wondered what she would do. Would she call the police? Try and track down their parents? Not do anything? She wondered about this, and as if in a dream, reached down and started the engine of her car.

Julien
Julien
25 Followers
12