The Bra Salesman Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled her over on her back as her chest continued to heave from gasping for air. The chain attached to her nipple clamps shifted from side to side with each breath. "Just because I came," I tell her, "don't think you're done." I grab a dildo off the bed, "After I lube this dildo, I'm going to shove it inside you until you beg me to stop."

"No," she says between pants. "Don't lube it, let me!" And with that, she opened her mouth as wide as possible. If I'm going to fall for someone, I am so fucking glad I am falling for a woman who loves to put cocks in her mouth like a slut.

I carefully put the rubbery penis into her mouth and she instantly starts moving her head back and forth, ravenously sucking on it. Listening to the sounds of her slurping and sucking on the cock-shaped device was suddenly making me extremely jealous of polyethylene. After a minute or two, the dildo is completely covered and glistening with her spittle.

I hold the dildo and circle around her labia for a few times before I press it into her. Even though she is already wet and ready, I want to be sure she can handle the dildo since it is somewhat bigger than my cock, which again makes me jealous of the polyethylene dick.

I slowly move it in and then pull it out, and as her body writhes I can already see that the dildo is coated with a mixture of spittle, cum, and pussy wetness. It slides in easily as I push inside her again, and I hear her moan. As I move the dildo in and out of her, I twist it a little and she arches her back, "ungh."

By now the dildo is thoroughly lubricated, so I plunge it inside her harder, and she welcomes it by spreading her legs further apart. "Ungh!" I am moving the shaft faster and faster as drops of cum and wetness drip out of her pussy "UNGH!" but I am only able to put it in about two-thirds. "UNGH!"

I force it into her harder with more vigor "UNGH!" and she keeps opening her legs wider. "UNGH!" Her hands are cuffed behind her back as her breasts, glistening with perspiration, shudder with each thrust "UNGH! UNGH!" I plunge it in even harder "YES!" and faster "UNGH!" and with more vigor "YES! YES!" until I get almost all the shaft into her. "YES! UNGH! YES!!"

Her moist body is squirming with pleasure, and the chain draped between her gigantic tits moves from side to side every time I drive the dildo in her. "UNGH! UNGH! UNGH! YES!" I continue ferociously shoving it in, "UNGH! YES!" brutally hammering at her defenseless body "UNGH! UNGH! YES! OH GOD! YES! UNGH!" until she trembles with orgasm.

But I don't stop. "UNGH! UNGH! OH GOD! UNGH! UNGH!" She arches her back and spreads her legs as far as possible "YES! UNGH! OH MY GOD! YES!" I keep shoving the dildo into her hard "OH GOD! UNGH! YES!" until her sweaty body shudders again with another orgasm. "OH GOD! OH GOD! UNGH! OH GOD! YES!"

But I still don't relent. "UNGH! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!" I want to see her cum again."OH MY GOD! UNGH! YES! OH MY GOD!" so I keep pummeling away at her vulnerable pussy "UNGH! UNGH! YES! OH GOD! YES!" until I watch her body thrash and shake wildly with yet another orgasm. "YES! YES! YES! YES! OH GOD! YES! YES! OH GOD!"

Finally I stop and slow down, moving the dildo gently in and out of her a few times before pulling out. She is gasping profusely with beads of sweat dripping down and between her enormous tits rising and falling. She is still blindfolded, so I can't see the look in her eyes, but I can tell from her smile that she is in ecstasy with pleasure.

I climb on top of her and kiss her lovely mounds of sweaty breast flesh and whisper, "You've been a bad girl." I grab a hold of one of her nipples and slowly twist it. She opened her mouth but no sound came out. "And now," I said releasing her tender nipple, "I'm going to have to punish you." Still panting, she nodded enthusiastically and licked her lips.

I grabbed both her nipples and squeezed the clamps even harder, and she threw her head to one side. I twisted her tits, and her entire body shook and every muscle tensed and quivered. She was wiggling with pain and excitement, tears coming out of her blindfolded eyes, and her massive breasts rippled as she trembled. I finally let go, and she started breathing loudly.

I released the clamps from her nipples, now red and sore, and I gingerly bit them with my teeth. Her body struggled against the shackles behind her back as she arched her back and whimpered. I started sucking her tender nipples as hard as I could, and she cried out in pain. I gnawed and sucked, and her torso was instinctively twisting from side to side, helpless to stop me.

It wasn't long until I relaxed my mouth and softly slid my tongue over her tender nipples and up and down the skin of her breasts. I wandered around her entire chest, always coming back to her nipples and lapping under the clamps on her stiff, erect tips.

She whispers something to me, but I can't quite hear. So I lean in closer to try to make it out, "punish me."

That was not something I expected her to say, but I decided to go along with it. I mean, I don't know how often a big-tittled woman like this is going to let me handcuff her, so I wanted to get as much out of this as I could. As I put the nipple clamps back on her breasts, I breathlessly ask her, "And how should I punish you?"

She rolled to the corner of the bed and digs around with her face in the pile of stuff until she gets the whip in her mouth with dozens of long, black strands of soft, silk lashes hanging down on one side. She returns to me like a golden retriever that desperately wants me to take the gift from its mouth and throw it again. Only this time, it's a retriever with enormous tits that wants me to whip her.

I help her off the bed and take her to the other side of the room where her closet is. I open the door and see what I'm looking for; a hook at the top of the door. I take off all the dresses hanging there and throw them into the closet. Then I loosen the handcuffs around her wrists behind her back, then turn her around and reattach the handcuffs in front of her. Now I lift her arms over her head and wrap the chain around the hook in the closet. She is still blindfolded, but when she gives a tug, she realizes that her hands are now trapped over her and she is completely defenseless. She smiles and licks her lips when she hears me give a muffled practice snap of the whip.

Now I have to confess, I've never been very comfortable with whipping anyone. And this is coming from someone who has repeatedly lied in order to continuously fuck a woman I didn't know and work it so that a friend could also fuck her. But there is something about whipping that just seems a little, I don't know, savage and cruel. The fact that the lashes on this whip were soft and silky meant that they wouldn't actually hurt like a real whip would. But more importantly, seeing her blindfolded, curvaceous body squirm with delight when the strands of the whip softly slashed across her naked back, her hands tightly handcuffed over her head helplessly, was enough to change my mind for me.

I reared back and brought the whip forward again, and the silky strands beating against her skin made her yelp with pleasure. Again I whipped her, and she cried, "YES!" Over and over the strands of the whip slapped against her back and ass, "YES! YES!" and I watched her wiggle with glee. "YES! UNGH! YES! YES!"

After a few more times, I saw her back was starting to redden, and I realized that even with such soft strands, the whip must still be hurting her. I was afraid her body might be stinging too much with pain and soreness, so I stopped beating her and asked her, "Are you ok? I see that..."

"DON'T STOP!" she yelled to me as she turned around and bared her immense chest to me. "Punish me!" Her hands were still handcuffed over her head, and her blindfolded body trembled with excitement at having her exposed and vulnerable breasts beaten and whipped. The claws of the merciless nipple clamps dug into her erect nipples as the chain swung between her massive bosoms. Jesus Christ, I've never been with a woman who wanted to be whipped before. Her shouting almost made her seem like a completely different person.

I slapped the whip across her sweaty body and she shrieked with pleasure, "YES! OH GOD!" Repeatedly I pummeled her body, "YES! YES! UNGH! YES" bringing the lashes ruthlessly down on her raw tits and nipples, "YES! UNGH! YES! YES!" until I saw them swelling with a painful redness. "YES! YES! OH GOD! YES! OH GOD! YES! UNNNNGH!" I had never seen anyone orgasm from a whipping, but goddamn that's what she did.

I walked up to her and grabbed her breasts, and her shackled body twisted in the kind of pain that I could tell she found pleasurable. I leaned down and licked the sweat from between her incredible tits as I pushed two fingers into her cum-soaked pussy and felt it drenched with wetness and swollen with arousal.

After I unwrapped her handcuffs from the hook on the wall, I led her back to the bed still blindfolded and threw her down on her back. Her hands landed over her head and I knelt between her thighs. One more twist of her clamped nipples made her cry in pain, but the smile on her face let me know she enjoyed it. I pushed her legs apart and pressed my erect cock against her cunt, still soaked with sweat and cum.

My god, you would think after weeks of constantly fucking this amazing woman repeatedly and relentlessly that my penis at some point would give up, tell the rest of my body to go fuck itself, and wilt away in protest from all the nonstop usage. But my brain and hormones profusely thank my persistent cock once again hardens into a stiff, ready-to-fuck shaft.

I slide my dick in and out of her a few times as I listen to her moan with satisfaction. I can feel the muscles around her pussy tightening around my ecstatic cock as I nibble on her tender tits that writhe every time I bite my teeth on her reddened skin. My mouth is full of so much of her breast flesh that I barely taste the steel clamps still clutching her raw nipples.

I shove my cock hard into her, and she gasps in pleasure, "UNGH!" already aroused from the whipping. Each time I thrust hard into her, she moans with encouragement, "YES! YES! UNGH! OH GOD! OH GOD!" Soon I'm hammering myself as hard as I can into her, "UNGH! UNGH! UNGH! UNGH!" as the chain on her enormous tits shakes from side to side, "YES! OH GOD! OH GOD! YES! YES! UNNNNNGH!"

She lets out a high-pitched scream in orgasm, but I haven't released my load yet, so I continue to pound her helplessly shackled body, "UNGH! UNGH! UNGH! UNGH! YES!" I grit my teeth and growl like an animal as she keeps screaming "YES! YES! UNGH! YES! UNGH!"

I can feel myself ready to cum, so I grab one of her tits and squeeze hard, "YEEEEES! UNGH! UNGH! UNGH!" trying to maintain my balance on top of her as best I can. "UNGH! UNGH! UNNNNNGH!" I give a few more thrusts and then feel the streams of jism shooting into her warm pussy.

Exhausted, he laid down on top of her as the two of them gasped for air. She was still blindfolded and handcuffed, and with him pressing down on her breasts, he tried to be careful not to move and twist the clamps still embedded in her erect nipples. After they caught their collective breath, he eased his cock out of her and rolled over on his back beside her on the bed.

"Thank you SO much!" she said with a dazzling smile as he slid the blindfold off her eyes and over her head. "I have been desperate to do that with someone for months now. I begged Jack to whip me, but he always refused. I didn't think I'd find anyone I trusted enough to do that with," and then she turned her head and looked directly into my eyes. "Until now."

As I took the handcuffs off of her hands and massaged her wrists, I knew I had to come clean. I had already cum so many other ways, after all. "Tasha," I stammered. I hate this, I finally found a woman I like. And by that, I mean a woman with huge breasts that will not only let me fuck her continuously for weeks but who apparently has an insatiable fetish for bondage. And she is looking at me, tell me how much she trusts me. Now I have to tell her how untrustworthy I really am. This totally, completely, absolutely, royally, utterly sucks.

"Tasha, I have something I need to tell you," Damn it, I wish she would stop looking at me with such huge, adorable eyes. "Something I have to confess."

"It's ok," she giggled, "I already know." What? She knows? You mean, I've been wracked with guilt about how I've been lying to her when in fact she has seen through me this whole entire time? "You don't have to be shy! I've done the same thing!" Ok, clearly we are not talking about the same thing.

I guess my face must have shown some confusion, because she kept going. "You know!" and then she whispers to me, "Sometimes I orgasm too when we did our exercises together!" She gave me a play slap on my arm, "I've told you that! So it's ok! I don't mind that it's happened to you too!"

"No, it's not that... I mean, yes I have orgasmed... but that's not what I wanted to tell you." I leaned down and pressed my head between her gorgeous breasts and took a deep breath.

"Then what is it?"

Here it is. Finally. The moment of truth. The moment where I actually tell her the truth. I hate this, I fucking hate it. But I feel like my heart is going to sink into a pit of despair if I don't tell her. Just tell her now. Just do it.

"Albert? Is everything ok?"

Go ahead! What the fuck are you waiting for?!? Tell her your name is not Albert! Tell her you've never been a bra salesman! Tell her there's no such thing as lingerie exercises! Get this goddamn fucking burden off your back! You can't live like this, you have to fucking tell her what a fucking liar you are!

"What did you want to tell me?"

"I.." Yes, I know those eyes of hers are full of innocence and affection and trust in you. "I..." Yes, she is looking at you expectantly because she believes in you, she has faith in a schmuck like you. "I haven't been completely honest with you."

"What do you mean?"

I mean fucking everything! Tell her!! "What we've been doing... these exercises... I..." Goddamnit, will just fucking tell her already? "They're not real. None of this is real. I've been lying to you from the start."

"Albert?"

"I've never been a bra salesman, these exercises are all bullshit, the other doctor I brought in isn't a doctor, everything I've told you from day one isn't true at all." Oh shit, here it goes.

"Albert?"

"My name isn't Albert, it's really John. I'm a complete fraud. I am an asshole liar who has taken advantage of you. I'm a horrible, despicable, conniving, scheming fake. And Dave wasn't a doctor, he was a coworker of mine I let come over." I can't believe it, I'm finally telling her! I'm actually telling her the truth! Don't stop!

"What are you saying?"

"But the truth is that I've come to care for you and I can't keep doing this to you. I'm sorry, I don't want to hurt you, but I can't keep lying. I want you to know the truth and I hope you can find it in your amazingly wonderful heart to forgive me. Please, I beg you, please!"

Oh my god, I did it! I really did it! And that felt so good, to finally stop the lies. My heart feels like a huge weight has been lifted. My lungs are actually filling with air for the first time in what seems like days. My body even feels lighter. She probably hates me, but I am convinced this is for the best, and I am so glad that I told her.

"Albert, I couldn't hear a word you said with your face pressed into my boobs. Could you repeat all that?"

Fuck! I have to go through all that again?!? It was hard enough putting my heart on the line, and now I have to summon up the moral courage to do it again? Are you fucking kidding me? How much courage do you think a prick like me has left now? Oh, fuck that! I can't do this again tonight. I turn my head and bury it between her massive tits whispering, "Can we talk about it tomorrow?"

"Sure thing!" she says with a sweetness I find intoxicating. She settles back in the bed and with my head burrowed between her bosoms, I can hear her breathing slow down into a gentle sleep of pure innocence. I'll tell her tomorrow. I will. Or the next day. Absolutely I will. Maybe the day after tomorrow would be better? This week for sure. I mean, I have to. All these lies are going to bite me in the ass at some point. Just please let me bite her ass one more time before I do.

12