The Bra Salesman Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As his eyes rolled into the back of his head with orgasmic satisfaction, she looked over her shoulder at me and smiled. Then she got on all fours on the edge of the bed and laid her head on the bed moving her hips up so that her pussy was directed straight at me. I immediately got on my knees behind her and grabbed her hips. With any other woman, my spent cock would be too exhausted to do anything else that night, but seeing Tasha naked and presenting her wet cunt to me was all the inspiration my body needed to become rock hard again.

The dildo was still lodged inside her, so I pulled the dildo in and out of her a few times, and she threw her head back in arousal. I even shoved it hard into her one time, and she squealed with delight. Finally I removed the dildo and tossed it to the side of the bed and then pressed the tip of my penis against the lips of her pussy as she wiggled her hips trying to get my cock inside her. Instead, I playfully moved around so that she couldn't quite wrap herself around my throbbing dick. She sighed several times and then used her hand to spread the lips of her pussy apart, practically begging me to put myself inside her. I continued, however, to move the tip of my cock in and around and up and down all over her pussy, but never penetrating her.

She gave another pouty sound of disappointment and then with her hand reached back and grabbed my cock. Her hands were still a little oily and her fingers easily slid up and down my shaft.

I was just enjoying her giving me a handjob when she pulled me into her cunt and shoved her hips back against me so that my cock was driven deep inside her. I tried to pull out, but I felt the muscles around her pussy clench hard so that I could barely move. See Dave, that's what groin muscles could do if you tried to force yourself to hold off for a little while.

With her cunt locked around my cock, she began gyrating her hips around and grinding herself on top of my penis so that I was burrowing deeper into her. Now it was her turn to play with me as she moved her pelvis back and forth and up and down, all while clamping tightly onto my stiff, throbbing cock.

Soon we fell into a rhythm together so that she rocked back into me and I thrust forward. We started slowly at first, not wanting to rush ourselves. After spending so much time apart, it felt so wonderful to finally be with each other again that I don't think either of us wanted this moment to end any time soon.

I grabbed the side of her hips with my still oily hands and rubbed her buttocks as I coaxed them back and forth on top of my shaft. I slid my hand down to the small of her back and held her in place as I gave a few forceful thrusts into her that made her gasp with pleasure. I could hear her moan with pleasure as I slipped back into our former rhythm.

I sunk my fingers into her and slammed by cock into her as hard as I could once, and her grunt "Ungh!" conveyed pure satisfaction. I thrust myself into her again, and she cried "Ungh!" as I spread the fingers of my greasy hands wide across her back. I began pummeling her as hard as possible and she shrieked with pleasure. "Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!" Again and again, I barreled into her.

I could feel her slamming her hips back against me even harder as she screamed with arousal. "UNGH! UNGH!" Her tousled hair was swaying wildly now "YES! UNGH! UNGH!" and she was begging me for more, "Harder! Harder! UNGH! HARDER! YES! UNGH! UNGH!"

Her muscular buttocks quivered every time my sweaty body slammed into hers, and I could see the sides of her immense breasts shuddering as well. "YES! YES! UNGH! UNGH!" I was slamming into her violently and brutally and her voice, rising in pitch, screamed for more. "YES! YES! YEEEEEES!" By now, I could hear the difference in her voice when she orgasmed, and it encouraged me to continue pounding myself into her even harder. "UNGH! UNGH! OH GOD! OH GOD! UNGH!"

I don't know how I managed to hold out for as long as I did, but I could feel the jism building and I knew I wouldn't be able to stop myself. "UNGH! UNGH! YES! UNGH!" I felt an orgasmic rush as cum exploded inside her and filled her groin. "YES! UNGH! UNNNNNNGH!"

We both collapsed onto the bed, drenched in sweat. Well, I was drenched in sweat. She was drenched in sweat and my cum around her pussy, as well as Dave's leftover cum still sticking to her gigantic tits that swayed as she gasped and tried to catch her breath.

We looked at each other and smiled. God, I can't remember the last time I had felt this happy. I reached out and found her hand and held it gently in mine, and I felt her tenderly squeeze my hand in return. Have her eyes always been this intensely green, or is this just my orgasmically giddy brain seeing colors that aren't really there? Oh, who the fuck cares? I just love staring at her.

"That was fucking awesome!" Dave is peering into the digital camera in his hands. I hadn't even noticed him standing there, but I assume he captured the entire thing. Once again, my instant feeling of disgust for this swine of a person was immediately replaced with a gratitude that this wonderful man captured this moment of time for all eternity.

"I thought I'd find you here," and with that grating voice, all my orgasm-induced giddy happiness vanished in a nanosecond. I lifted my head and saw that yes, in fact, Brittney had let herself into Tasha's apartment and was now standing in the doorway with a scowl on her face. Or maybe that was her smile. I honestly can't tell the difference anymore. "Why am I not surprised to see you here fucking this cheap harlot?"

Dave stood nervously beside the bed, "Um... the thing is..."

"Get the fuck out of here, you little troll!" Brittney snapped. Dave immediately gathered up all his clothes and left the room. I heard the front door open and close soon after, and I wondered if he'd taken the time to put on his clothes before he left or if he'd been so scared of Brittney that he had wandered into the hallway without anything on.

"And as for YOU," she turned to me jutting out a bony gnarled finger toward me, "I thought you would have been smart enough to come back and beg me for forgiveness instead of fucking this stupid whore!"

I could see Tasha was annoyed but still wanting to make amends. "Brittney! I'm..."

"Shut the fuck up, you little tramp!!" Brittney bellowed. "You'll spread your slutty legs and slutty jaws for any semi-erect cock that happens to be nearby, so keep your jism-filled mouth shut!"

"Hold on a minute," I said.

But Brittney cut me off, "NO! YOU hold on a minute! In case you've forgotten, you are going to do what *I* say or things are going to go VERY badly for you!" I swear Brittney's face would have veins popping out of her forehead if her species had blood running through their cold, dead bodies.

Tasha leans over to me, "Who was that guy that said 'God is dead'?"

Brittney keeps screaming, "I hold your pitiful little life in my fucking hands, and you decide to come HERE and fuck this trollop? Are you fucking insane?"

God is dead? What is Tasha talking about? "Are you talking about John Lennon?" No, he said he was more popular than Jesus.

"Not him, some philosopher writer guy." Philosopher? Where is this coming from?

Seeing us talk only made Brittney even more furious, which I didn't even think was possible. "Don't you fucking talk to each other when I'm fucking talking to you!! Who the fuck do you two think you are?"

I ignore Brittney and wrack my brain trying to think of the philosopher that talked about God being dead. It's right on the tip of my tong... oh right! "You're mean Nietzsche?"

"Yeah! That's him!" Tasha sat up, cleared her throat, and calmly said in a loud voice, "Neitzsche-esque."

Brittney's face, red and contorted with fury, immediately calmed down into a silent, vapid look where she was staring off into nowhere. Shit! What the fuck just happened? The room that had filled with yelling and screaming immediately became so quiet I could hear my own heartbeat. What the fuck what the fuck WHAT THE FUCK?!? Now I am starting to seriously freak out. "Holy shit! What the fuck did you do?" What the fuck DID she do? What the fuck is going on?!?

"It's ok," she says to me. Don'ttellmeit'sokgoddamnittellmewhatthefuckishappinghere!

"She's fine, she just needed to calm down." Tasha said, almost indifferently. "You can relax too," she quietly tells me as she pries the bed sheet out of my stiffly clenched hand.

My brain is both flooded with hundreds of questions and deadened with any sense of reality. I finally manage to catch my breath, "But how the fuck did you DO that?"

"Oh, that?" Tasha pointed at Brittney. Uh YEAH, I do believe THAT is what the fuck I'm talking about!! "Brittney wanted to go see this hypnotist about a year ago, so we went and she was picked to go onstage. He hypnotized her and used this code word. A few days later, when she was ranting about something, I tried using the word and this is what happened. So every now and then when she goes crazy like that, I use the word to help her calm down." Tasha smiled and hopped off the bed and started looking for her clothes. As she started putting her bra on, she continued, "Don't worry, she'll come to in a few minutes and won't remember a thing."

Are you fucking shitting me? That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Hypnotism is just a bullshit racket for people who want to believe some stupid hocus-pocus and ignore everything we know about human will power and self-determination. Hypnotism is like the creationism of psychology, who in their fucking right minds would believe such bullshit?!? But as I stare blankly at Brittney, who is clearly staring blankly back at me, I can't think of any other explanation for what just happened right in front of my face.

As Tasha stepped into the bathroom, I realize that now would be a good time to go to Brittney's apartment and get my phone back. And then it hits me. "Brittney," I whisper to her so that Tasha wouldn't be able to hear, "first you need to apologize to Tasha for calling her all those names. Then you're going to go back to your apartment and erase the incriminating video of me off your computer. And the next time I come to your apartment, you're going to give me my phone back."

I smile and stand there, but Brittney isn't moving. I thought she was going to do whatever I said, so why is she just standing there? Shouldn't be hopping to it and doing what I ordered her to do? Is she really hypnotized? Maybe it's all bullshit after all. Hrmm, I must need to do something else. Think back to other hypnotists I've seen on TV. What do they do? Great, I'm using TV hypnotists as a source of information. Next I'll use Dora the Explorer to help me figure out how to use my GPS.

Oh yeah, hypnotists snap their fingers at the end. I hold my hand up and snap. Instantly Brittney blinks several times and then looks around the room. Tasha is walking back into the bedroom, and Brittney goes up to her, "Hey, I didn't mean what I said, I just get wound up sometimes. You know me. I don't know why I did that, so I'm sorry."

Tasha responded, "It's ok, really." But I don't think Brittney was even listening, since she'd already turned on her heel and walked straight out the bedroom door and out the front door of Tasha's apartment. Tasha then gave me a big smile and said, "See, I told you she'd calm down."

Holy shit, Brittney actually did what I told her. But I can't get too excited yet. I have to go see if she did all the other stuff I told her to do. I walk over to Tasha and put my hands on her chin and jaw. I lean in and give her a great big kiss, and she wraps her arms around me affectionately in return. My hands wandered down her body and cupped her massive breasts. As I rubbed the fabric of her bra covering her amazing tits, I said, "Y'know, I think my time would be better spent here with you than with Brittney."

Tasha sighed, "Yeah, but you know how she gets when she doesn't get her way."

I kept massaging her gargantuan tits, "I think everything is going to be ok now." God I hope so. Please oh please let this work. I gave Tasha another big kiss and then said, "I'm going to talk to Brittney now and let her know, ok?"

Tasha looked down at my hands, still rubbing her gigantic bosoms, "I'd really like that."

"I'll see you tomorrow after work." And then I gave her another kiss. And then another. Ok one more. No, maybe a couple more. Five minutes later and I'm still trying to pull myself away from her body, but I finally get enough will power to push her away and walk out the door.

I stood in the hallway for a moment, wondering whether to deal with Brittney right this second or go home and sleep on it so that I could come up with a real plan. Revenge is a dish best served cold, isn't that what they say? Don't get stuck in the heat of the moment and instead bide your time, plan your move, think about what you're going to do next.

Thing is, thinking has never been my strong point. Which of course is why I get into so much trouble and my life is little more than a pathetic, crappy existence. But it's also got me this far. To me, get your revenge when you can as you can. Revenge is a dish best served served. Ooooh, I've got to remember to write that down. I don't think of too many pithy things to say, and that's as close as I'm ever going to get.

Point is, even though I should probably go home and plan my next move, I just want to get this over with now and get my life back as soon as fucking possible. So I make my way upstairs to Brittney's apartment and knock on her door, and for once I do it with a smile on my face.

She opens the door and gives me a look of disgust, "What the fuck are you doing here? Did she finally have the sense to spit out whatever cum you shot into her mouth and kick your sorry ass out the door?"

"Nice to see you too." I don't know why I thought she would be less of a bitch now, but clearly that didn't happen. Shit, maybe this was all too good to be true.

"Here's your crappy phone," she says as she places the phone in my hand. "I decided to get rid of that worthless recording you had. But don't think I won't have you put in jail if you don't do everything I say." Hrmm, that's interesting. She did everything I commanded, but she rationalized it all within her skewed, bitchy viewpoint.

Well, I think that needs to change as well. "Neitzsche-esque." Brittney immediately went blank again, so I let myself into her apartment and closed the door. I gently led her across the room by her shoulders and sat her down on her couch. "Ok, I need you to listen. You do not want to put me in jail anymore. You are happy that Tasha and I are together, and you won't interfere with our relationship in any way. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she says with the bored, mind-numbing listlessness like someone who has watched too many episodes of Jersey Shore in a row.

"Good," I said to no one in particular, since Brittney was staring off into nothing. She looks so peaceful just standing there after all the mean, vicious shit she had put me through. After what she did, I deserve a little payback, I decided to go one step further. "And while you're at it, take off your clothes and give me a blowjob." Brittney instantly began taking off every stitch of clothing covering her. I wish I'd timed it, because I swear she was standing in front of me completely naked in about twenty seconds.

She undid my belt and loosened my pants as she fell to her knees in front of me. Then she ravenously pulled my pants down and shoved my limp cock into her mouth. The pressure of her suction immediately made me stiff, and she bobbed her head up and down over my shaft as her lips lubricated my entire cock.

In a few minutes, she starts really going to town on me, her hair is flailing as she shoves her head up and down as fast as she can over my rod. I even reach down and grab her hair and start thrusting myself into her mouth as hard as I can, thinking about every shitty thing she did, every threat she gave me, every horrible thing she did to Tasha. And I want to take Brittney down to the local bar and force her to have give blowjobs with every willing male in the place until her mouth is filled with the cum of dozens of men. Or maybe I could make her walk down the worst street in the city after midnight naked with a sign that says "Fuck me" so that every toothless homeless guy in every garbage-ridden alley can get his unshowered dick laid.

Hey, I know I'm being a prick. I confess, I wanted some humiliating, cruel, inhumane revenge. It's not a moment I'm proud of, mind you, but I had just fucking had it with this terrible bitch and I... y'know, this isn't right. I can't do this. Jesus, what's wrong with me? There was a time I would have reveled in this moment to get some fucking revenge, but now, I'm just not that into it.

I slow down, and Brittney looks up at me confused, like she wants me to keep banging her skull. "Swallow it all," is all I say to her, and she goes back to her business, which in this case means wrapping her mouth around my cock and sucking as hard as she can. It takes less than a minute, but soon I feel my cock explode with jism, and Brittney obediently keeps as much of her mouth over me and swallows every last little bit. She kept moving her mouth up and down my shaft a few more times slowly, just to make sure she swallowed as much as she could.

But there's something wrong. I mean, it feels nice, sure, who doesn't enjoy a naked woman sucking on your cock, y'know? But it just wasn't... it wasn't who I wanted, that's the problem.

So what do I do now? See, this is why I should've waited until tomorrow so that I could devise a plan. Now I'm just sitting here with a spent dick and a naked hypnotized woman and no good ideas. Wait! I've got it. I can get...

"Huh? Why am I on the floor naked?" Brittney blinks her eyes and looks at me with a fury that I hadn't seen since... well, honestly since ten minutes ago. But what is she doing awake? Oh shit, I instinctively snapped my fingers when I had my next idea, and that must have brought her out of her hypnosis.

Quickly, I say "Neitzsche-esque!" and Brittney immediately regains that blank look of staring off at nothing in particular. Anyway I've got a fantastic idea. I look into Brittney's vacant eyes and give her my next set of instructions. "You are hopelessly attracted to short, balding guys who are a little overweight. And you love bondage. You love being tied up, whipped, bit, and everything else. You love it when a guy wants to do that to you and you are willing to do anything he wants. Do you understand?"

"Yes." I may not be heartless enough to have her fuck every stranger I can find, but I sure as shit can dump Brittney off on Dave and let him do whatever sick, twisted thing he wants to her. There's something poetic about that I think. I mean, if you consider poetry to include sick, perverted bondage.

Suddenly Brittney says, "Huh? What am I doing on the floor?" How the hell did she wake up again? It must've been when I slapped my hand against the armrest on the chair. Damn it, I need to be more careful.

"Neitzshe-esque!" I say, and she devolves into her blank stupor again. Just make sure she gets her instructions. "Dave is going to come see you tomorrow, and you are going to be hopelessly attracted to him. You will beg him to tie you up, handcuff you, whip you, put nipple clamps on you, and anything else he wants to do. You want him to be rough and painful. You like it when he's perverted and kinky. He is the sexiest man you know. Got it?"

"Yes." Oh this is fucking perfect. Dave can do whatever his sick, perverted mind can think of on Brittney, and she'll love it and beg for more. This is even better than I'd...