The Bradford Family Saga Part 2

Story Info
Peter comes with his incestuous urges.
6.4k words
4.68
122.9k
21

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 11/19/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter pulled off his tie and jacket and threw them on the chair. He was disgusted with everything. His dream girl, his "Marsha," had hardly said two words to him since their arrival. And tonight, she never danced with him, not even once. He shrugged out of his shirt and tossed it after the others. Rationally, he knew his anger was directed more at himself than at Marsha. His entire fantasy was a pipe-dream and he should have recognized it as such. You just don't go around asking your sister to fuck, he thought. He had been a fool, and he didn't like feeling foolish.

Fortunately, he thought, aunt Mary had come to his rescue. She's really something, he mused. Who would have thought the old girl was so wild? Then he remembered that his aunt was only in her early forties. Not really such an old girl, he thought. Hell, Lucy Parsons' older and she's a fine piece of ass!

Now I'm thinking about banging my own aunt! The irony of the situation made him chuckle. Dear aunt Mary had given him a hard-on more than once tonight, but the one he really wanted to fuck didn't even say 'goodnight.' He shook his head and opened the bathroom door.

Startled, Marsha jerked her head up and looked directly into Peter's eyes. Without conscious thought, she dropped the towel she was holding. She was naked from the waist up. Her bare tits stood out proudly; the nipples, big and rosy. For a lifetime she held her breath as her mind tried to force her mouth to speak. Nothing came out.

Peter stood transfixed. His face flushed as his eyes roamed his sister's beautiful body; his mind registering every contour and curve. His stomach tightening and he felt a sharp pain in his nuts as if they were caught in a vise. Sheepishly, he mumbled, "Excuse me" and closed the door. The pain in his balls, like his frustration, intensified.

Fucking blue-balls! Angrily, he stripped, pulled on his swimtrunks and headed for the pool.

Marsha stared blankly at the closed door. Her mouth was dry and her throat felt constricted; shivers ran up her spine and goosebumps rose on her flesh. Her cunt was dewy. Fool! Fool, she thought, but as her mind screamed she wasn't sure who she was accusing. Herself or Peter? She threw the towel down and went into her room. The empty bed seemed to smirk at her. There would be no sleeping tonight, she realized sadly. Then she stripped, put on a robe and went downstairs.

CHAPTER FIVE

Peter stood in the shallow end of the S-shaped pool; the end away from the house. Surrounded by shrubs and trees it was private and secluded. Peaceful.

Churning the water to foam he had tried to burn the image of Marsha from his fevered mind. His cock still ached with desire, but the pain in his balls was gone. He shook the water from his hair.

"Ow!" He yelped as something - somebody! - squeezed his prick, then forced his legs opened and swam through them. His aunt surfaced in front of him, water streaming off her voluptuous body. She was wearing a white, one-piece bathing suit that he could practically see through - the hardened nipples of her big tits stood out like round little pebbles, and the tangle of cunt-fur was dark against the white material. He felt his cock stiffen.

"Hi, lover! I saw you swimming and I'd thought I'd join you for some fun and games."

"Er, aunt Mary! You scared the shit out of me."

She giggled. "That wasn't what I wanted to come out and greet me," she said coyly, moving close to him. The tips of her tits touched his chest and his cock jumped automatically, jabbing her in the crotch.

"Ooooo, now that's more like it!" she said in a husky whisper. Her arms went around him and she pressed her pliant body against his, her cunt grinding against his prick. Sweat broke out on his forehead and his breathing became ragged. His hands ached to squeeze her full, ripe tits, but this was his aunt, his rational mind kept saying - his father's sister! - he couldn't do this!

"Aunt Mary, this is insane! I can't do . . ."

His lovely aunt humped her pussy against his swollen cock. "Sure you can, lover. You want to! You really do, and I want you to do it! Fuck me, Peter!" she said, her voice almost a rasp. "Stick your beautiful cock in me and fuck me ragged!"

An image of Marsha's nakedness came to him and his steel-like cock threatened to tear through his trunks. His mind reeled and blinding lust filled his body. He pulled Mary to him and passionately covered her lips, his hands, roughly, kneading her sensitive skin. A moan of exquisite pleasure parted her lips as she fondled his hard cock.

Their hands tore at each others clothing until they were naked. Mary grabbed his shoulders and hoisted herself above his jutting prick, then, slowly she lowered her boiling pussy onto the throbbing member. She felt Peter's cockhead part her pussylips, stretching her cunt-channel; the water gurgling around her hot hole, squishing, as his cock slid up into her slick, waiting pussy.

* * *

Marsha paced in the semi-darkness of the den, her mind in turmoil. Her desire for her brother was becoming an obsession, and now, flirting on the edges of her mind was visions of her father's cock, and her uncle's, too. She didn't know what was happening to her or why these feelings and these images were plaguing her. She tried to shut them out but her brain refused and in her mind she could feel their cocks entering her body and her mouth, thrilling her almost to death. Her cunt was wet again. Marsha Bradford feared for her sanity.

She threw herself down on the couch. The TV's remote control stabbed her in the ass and she winced. Absent- minded, she flicked it to ON. The screen lit up in a crazy zig-zag pattern of gray lines. Stupidly, she stared at it until she realized that it was set for VCR play. She pressed the PLAY button.

* * *

Carol Bradford lay in bed listening to her husband's quiet snoring. Sleep eluded her. She got up, covered her naked body with a robe and quietly went downstairs. She had a dull ache in her head from too much wine and too much mental tension. The party had only postponed the whirling thoughts that Marsha had put in her mind. What should she do? Tell her the truth? What would that do? Make her run to her brother's bed - start another cycle of incest? - or shock her so much that she would never speak to her again? How, she wondered, could a daughter have the same perverted desires as her mother?

Her mind swirled and she giggled to herself. What I need right now, she thought, is a good stiff cock! That would take my mind off everything. She remembered Peter standing on the stairs, his tight pants outlining the heavy mound of his prick and balls, waving goodnight to her. She licked her lips as the camera of her mind's eye focused on his crotch. Mary's words came back to her: 'just the type you like!' It was true! Marsha's confession had set her vivid imagination into motion, and the thought of Peter's hard cock up her pussy had made her blood boil and her pussy ooze with cuntjuice. How she had envied her sister-in-law, Mary, when she was dancing with Peter, seeing her hips grind against his hard body. She had blushed beet red when a trickle of cum-cream dribbled down her hot thigh.

Shaking her head she tried to untangle herself from the morass of emotions inside herself. Dejectedly, she headed for the quiet of the family den.

* * *

It took a full thirty seconds for Marsha Bradford to realize she was watching a home video of her mother and father having oral sex. Blushing with embarrassment, Marsha stared, transfixed as her father sat in a straight-back chair, his long, thick cock, hard and erect. Her mother knelt before him, fingering his heavy ballsac; her tongue gliding, wet and shiny, up and down, coating his shaft with a layer of saliva. Her eyes were bright with desire.

There were no words spoken but she could hear their mewing of passion; the slurp of her mother's tongue, her father' heavy breathing. Aghast, Marsha tried to flick the video off, but her fumbling fingers couldn't find the right switch. Just then a naked leg straddled her father's lap, and a heavily thatched pussy positioned itself above his saliva covered prick. Marsha gawked as the camera closed in on the churning, dripping cunt and the angry, purple prick- head slipping between the puffy cuntlips. The remote control fell from her trembling fingers as the camera pulled back, revealing, to her astonished eyes, her aunt's face, contorted with passion.

Her mind reeled as she tried to cope with what she was seeing and hearing. Her father was fucking his own sister! And her mother! She was lavishly licking her husband's balls and her sister-in-law's cunt and tits! Her mother was actively condoning incest!

Marsha watched, in horrid fascination, as her mother's tongue darted from hairy balls to protruding clit, then up to jutting tits, her nimble, snake-like tongue circling each swollen nipple, sucking each one, in turn, into her hot mouth. A camera close-up caught the passion and lust of the women's dueling tongues, as they hungrily entwined, and her mother's hands squeezing her aunt's firm tits.

The video was sending conflicting signals to Marsha's brain: embarrassment, anger, and voyeuristic pleasure. It was all jumbled up. Making love to her brother was an obsessive desire! Making love to another woman was just a stray thought - a true fantasy - but here was her mother and her aunt actually doing what she had only dreamt about. She blinked as the camera jiggled, then steadied.

The picture had been pulled back. Mary's body twisted lewdly on her brother's humping prick, the long shaft glistening with pussy-juice as it plunged in and out of her grasping cunt while her mother showered the fucking couple with wet kisses. A naked man stepped into view, his cock hard and sticking straight out.

Marsha's hands covered her mouth as she watched her uncle John smile and finger his heavily veined prick, then pull his sister - her mother! - away. Without preamble they embraced and he began fondling her lovely body; his mouth finding her full tits, his fingers probing her blonde cunt thatch. Marsha's body was on fire! Her cunt was drooling and the nipples of her beautiful tits were hard and sore. She was unaware of how hard she was squeezing them.

She watched in stunned fascination as the camera showed her mother's smiling face sucking her brother's hairy cock, her fingers playing with her own wet pussy as she did; eyes slitted with passion and her mouth full of thick prick-meat. Marsha could see her mother's saliva shining on her uncle's cock.

When she heard her mother tell her brother to fuck her, to stick it deep in her cunt, Marsha covered her mouth, stifling the urge to scream - not vindictiveness, but her frustration and passion. The walls of convention, of mental imprisonment were crumbling around her.

* * *

When Carol entered the room and saw what Marsha was watching she felt the world cave in on her; a mammoth avalanche of despair that blocked out all light and air. She hugged herself as her body shook with humiliation. Tears streaked her cheeks as she watched herself get fucked side- saddle, by her own brother! Her left leg stood almost straight up giving the camera a spectacular shot of John's large prick, slick with cum-juice, driving deep into her twisting body. When she heard the passion erupt from her mouth, she screamed.

Marsha jumped up, startled by the eerie sound; something that sounded like a wail of despair. Her own body was trembling with suppressed desire and her breathing was ragged so it took a moment for her fevered brain to focus. Her mother stood at the door, her body bent forward, shaking, tears running down her cheeks. Her robe had become loose and through the gap, Marsha could see the swells of her tits and part of a naked leg. A strange, tingling sensation rippled through her body, making her cunt contract and filling it with hot pussycream. Her mind pictured her mother's blonde, wet cunt, a twin of her own, and her lust spilled over.

"Marsha! . . . Marsha! . . . I can explain, I . . ."

Carol's words stuck in her throat as Marsha, her eyes bright with excitement, pulled her robe open and exposed her body. She stiffened as her daughter's hungry lips covered her own and her hot tongue twisted in her mouth, probing its softness. A moan escaped her lips as strong hands gripped her tits and harshly kneaded the yielding flesh. Carol felt her legs begin to tremble and her cunt start to fill with the hot juices of her body. A small, rational part of her mind tried to tell her that this was wrong, but a blinding light filled her senses, blocking out all rational thought. Marsha had, roughly, stuck a finger up her cunt!

Pulling her mother to the couch, Marsha sought Carol's lips. Entwining their tongues, each felt the response and electric thrills ran up their spines. Hands pulled roughly at the constricting robes as both were consumed by a forbidden passion fueled by fantasy, guilt, and frustration. They had to have each other!

Naked, they rolled around the floor; arms and legs entwined, as the television screen continued to flash the family's secret before them. Marsha was dimly aware of her mother being fucked by a strong, young man; someone around Peter's age.

Carol, now in the throes of lust, spread Marsha's cunt wide open with her thumbs. Pressing her nose to the steaming slit, she inhaled the tart aroma of female pussycream. A small drop of cuntjuice dripped onto her outstretched tongue, and with a moan of lust and anguish, she buried her face in Marsha's sopping cunt and began to suck greedily. Marsha's groans turned into pleasurable moans.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm!" Marsha moaned as her mother's tongue began to stir strange, hidden feelings in her body. Her cunt was being sucked by another woman! Incredible excitement surged through her, heightened by the knowledge of whose mouth was thrilling her.

Marsha rolled their bodies over and Carol's active tongue never left her snatch; never missed a lick as it rushed over her extended clit like a fast moving stream, making her limbs twitch uncontrollably. Now, she could see Carol's blonde-furred box, dripping with hot juice, directly above her mouth and nose. As she gazed at it in wonder, Carol pushed her cunt down, hard, completely covering Marsha's face and the tart female juices flowed freely into her mouth. She swallowed and the musky taste drove her tongue deep into her mother's pussy searching for more.

Like gladiators, locked in combat, their tongues stabbed and their hands probed; each straining to give and to receive.

"Oh, God! Mommy! I'm gonna cum . . . I'm gonna cum!"

"Yes, baby, yes!" Carol mumbled. "Cum! Let me suck your cum! . . . . . Yesssssss!"

Waves of pleasure washed over their misted bodies as the multiple cums began to flow, and Marsha realized the sexual dizziness that only another woman's tongue could produce. Her body arched, and began to shake with uncontrollable tremors. Her pussy erupted and she squirted her lust into Carol's waiting mouth; the hot cum dribbling down her mother's cheeks and into the crack of her ass.

Her body still shaking, Marsha wrapped her legs around Carol's twisting head, holding it captive; keeping her probing, snake-like tongue prisoner; her hips humping into a cum-slick face.

Carol wailed into her daughter's thick muff as Marsha sucked hard on her exposed clit, sending a torrent of sizzling cunt-juice flowing into her mouth and over her cheeks. In their passion, they had cum like men, shooting globs of juice into each other's mouth.

They broke apart, bodies panting and smiled lovingly at each other. The grinding sex had been a cathartic experience for them; a purging of guilt and frustration. In its wake only love, pleasure and desire existed.

Marsha pointed toward the flickering screen. "How did you all get together?" she asked, watching a close-up shot of her aunt flushed face; her mouth open and three erupting cocks -her father's and uncle, and the strange young man - splash cum all over her face and mouth. Excited, she watched Mary's mouth swallow glob after glob, her tongue searching for the stray drops that ran down her nose and cheeks. She appeared immensely happy.

Carol reached over for the remote control and turned the set off. "You can see that some other time. I feel foolish having you watch that. I always knew it would get us in trouble one of these days."

Marsha smiled. "Don't feel bad. If it wasn't for that nothing would have happened tonight and I'd still think I was nuts." She threw her arms wide, pulling her lovely tits up. "You don't know how good I feel; how free."

"Oh, yes I do, baby. Yes, I do!"

Marsha moved closer, her still warm body touching Carol's. "How did it happen? You and uncle John and aunt Mary?"

"Well," Carol sighed, consigned to tell the story, "it started just after you left for San Francisco. Over a year ago. The four of us went to Las Vegas for a weekend, remember? Well, between Mike and John, they won around a thousand dollars. So, we had a party."

"A sex party?" Marsha asked, incredulously.

"No, silly! A celebration. We went out and painted the town red, white and blue." Carol hesitated. "Well, to make a long story short. We had a suite at the hotel and Mary and I were feeling no pain. When we couldn't take another drink we left the boys at the bar and went off to bed.

"I don't really know what happened, even the guys can't figure it out, but when they came up, pretty tipsy, they went to the wrong bedrooms." Carol shrugged eloquently.

"Oh, no," Marsha said, "I want to hear it all. Don't give me that shrug of the shoulder bit."

Carol giggled. She actually enjoyed telling the story, but was still embarrassed and needed prodding to go on.

"You can imagine what happened next. I woke up with this thick cock nudging me in the ass, and the next thing I knew I was on all fours getting fucked doggie style." She put her hands up, searching for the right words. "Sex was always good, but like a lot of couples it wasn't as . . . exciting as it once was. This . . . this was somehow different, not better . . . just different. Yes, that's it. John's cock felt different! His whole style of fucking was not what I was used to.

"Well, there was a mirror behind the bed and when I looked up, there was your uncle John, fucking my pussy for all it was worth! All of a sudden I'm cumming like a waterfall. I can't stop! I know it's my brother and I know it's wrong, but I'm so excited, so hot and horny I can't do anything about it. I didn't want to do anything about it!

"All my schoolgirl fantasies came flooding back; my handsome brother, the football hero with all the girls after him. My incredible secret crush! I wanted a boyfriend just like him. Actually, I wanted him. I use to masturbate dreaming about him. He was my fantasy!" Carol sighed.

"Well, like I said, we fucked and fucked. And I came and came. Afterwards, Johnny told me that when he realized who he was screwing his cock doubled in size. He said he had to keep fucking me. He couldn't stop either."

"What was aunt Mary and Daddy doing all this time?"

"The same thing. And they felt the same, too. Even after they knew who they were in bed with, they had to keep at it. The excitement was just too much! It was as if all our emotions, all our passions had been walled up and this just shattered the barriers.

"I can tell you we were pretty sheepish in the morning. No one could think of the right thing to say. No one wanted to admit how much they enjoyed it. Thank God, for Mary. After a silence that was terrifying she ups and admits that she fucked her brother, loved fucking her brother, and wanted to fuck him again. Her honesty made me stand up and admit how I felt, too. I still loved Mike, but I also loved fucking John. And, like Mary, I wanted to do it again.

12