The Brass Butterfly

Story Info
Lessons in life, love, karma, and sexuality in a box.
5.5k words
4.45
19k
5
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/12/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a collaboration story between me and my friend Black Velvet. Sara belongs to Black Velvet while Matt and Simon belong to me. All written text and characters are copyrighted and may not be used without permission. This story will contain boy/girl, girl/girl, boy/boy, and threesome sexual content. Some chapters may not contain any sexual content. In which case, we also hope you enjoy the story. BTW, this is an AU from my previous story involving these two titled "This One Time at Choir Camp." Feel free to stroke our egos, we love getting comments! Stroke them enough and we'll give you more faster. :)

The Brass Butterfly: Chapter One

The buds were just starting to come out on the cherry trees and the strengthening spring sun brightened the images of phoenixes, dragons, and carp playing along the sides of the buildings and up the supports under the highway overpass. The bricks of the older Beaux-Arts buildings were mottled with age and wear, but occasionally still sported ancient painted advertising for dancing Asian girls, premium Chinese food, and laundry services in six foot tall letters. While the subjects of advertising in the International District hadn't changed much over the years, most of the same messages had been replaced now with neon signs lit up in Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, and Japanese.

It was a rare warm day for early spring in Seattle. Matt and Sara both happened to have a mid-weekday off on the same day, and they had decided to spend it exploring a part of the city they hadn't frequented since college. They had spent the morning at the museums in the area then hit Uwajimaya, the huge Japanese department store for lunch before looking through the various small shops. The men of the shops all seemed eager to help Sara whenever she walked in. At a slender five foot seven, her long black hair and tanned skin perfectly reflected her Polynesian ancestry. She was wearing a red dress that swung playfully around her thighs and showed off her tan and slender legs. She turned heads and a few good discounts wherever she went.

Matt seemed the strange counterpart for her. He was only an inch taller than Sara, but slender and wiry with broad shoulders. His handsome pointed face made him look younger than he was, and was framed by long hair in a ponytail that had been dyed black with bright blue bangs and tips. He mostly wore monochrome t-shirts and jeans sporting band names or sarcastic slogans, and had silver hoops piercing his left eyebrow and ear. But he'd still caught the attention of a few giggling Otaku girls standing in the Anime video section of the Uwajimaya. He'd flashed the girls a wide smile before walking out the door with Sara to their dismay. Which was gratifying to the both of them and they'd laughed about it all the way down the street. They'd met their freshman year in college and been together ever since. Neither of them had gotten around to proposing to the other, but both of them being only 24, there didn't seem to be any rush.

They were about ready to head back to the car when Sara spotted a sign that said "Asian Antiquities" pointing down into a back alley.

"Wait, just one more shop," she said pointing.

"Are you sure? We've just been to four antique shops..." Matt said, looking at his watch.

"Just one more, I promise!"

He rolled his eyes up, pretending to stall, "Weeeelll..."

She grinned at him, "Hey, if I have to suffer through your Anime addiction, you can suffer through my antiquing," she said, grabbing him by the wrist and dragging him down the alley.

The light was dim and the air was filled with incense when they stepped inside. It was difficult to move in the shop, with each shelf packed full of clutter in haphazardly organized sections marked with little handmade Chinese signs neither of them could read. There was an old man in the back dressed in a gray argyle polo shirt with a red silk robe thrown over it as if he had put it on as an afterthought to look more "authentic" for the tourists. He was balding slightly and a long wispy tufts of white hair growing along his upper lip and chin. He sat behind a grimy glass counter holding an Asian newspaper and looked up when they walked in. He had kind eyes, and gave them a small smile and a nod of welcome.

Matt wrinkled his nose at the strong smell of incense and nodded back at the shopkeeper with a slight grimace. Then he looked around, staring at a shelf of vases, rice bowls, and pottery before leaning over and whispering, "Anybody else here getting flashbacks to the movie 'Gremlins?'"

Sara smacked him on the arm, giving him the "shut up!" look, "Maaaatt..."

He gave her that grin of his that he got when he was teasing, "Ok, but if he hands me a Muppet in a box, we are OUT of here."

Sara pursed her lips at him, but couldn't keep the smile off her face, "I don't remember this shop being here. Must've just opened. Oh Matt! Look at this!"

Matt came over and looked over her shoulder as she held up a tarnished brass box. It was octagonal in shape and about six inches across at the longest point and two inches deep. On the sides there was a five-fingered oriental dragon that looked like it was chasing it's tail. On the top was a series of Chinese Hanzi circling the edges with a large one in the middle. Sara tried to open it, but the lid seemed to be stuck. "Isn't it gorgeous?"

Matt shrugged in half-hearted enthusiasm, "Yeah, it's pretty cool."

She nudged him playfully, "Imagine if it was cleaned up. If I could get it open it would make a lovely jewelry box, or I could use it for spare change." She gave him wicked grin and leaned in closer whispering, "Or we could put the condoms in it."

He grinned at her, enjoying even the mention of condoms, "You're terrible at hinting, you know that? How much is it?"

She turned the box over to look at the bright fuchsia price tag reading five dollars on the bottom. "Five bucks."

He took her hand, "Well hey, five bucks for a condom box, sold!"

She beamed and kissed him on the lips, "Thank you, honey!"

He kissed her back and came up to the counter while trying not to brush anything off the shelves on the way back. He plunked the box down along with his wallet in front of the shopkeeper, "We'll take this thing."

Sara sighed and nudged him slightly, "We'll take this thing, please."

The shopkeeper smiled indulgently and put down his paper and picked it up, "Ah yes... very nice piece," he said in heavily accented English. He looked at the tag and then hauled out a large ledger, opening it. He scanned a couple columns then nodded, making a note in ledger before closing it, "You are in luck. This is on sale. $2.50."

Matt ignored Sara's prompt for better manners and pulled out three-dollar bills, "Sweeeet. Here you go, man."

The shopkeeper punched open the ancient till next to him with a loud clang of the bell and took out two quarters before wrapping up the little box and putting it in a decorative red gift bag. He tucked the receipt in with it and handed it to Matt with a toothless smile, "Have a good day."

Matt grinned and gave him a backwards head nod by way of acknowledgement, didn't bother to say thank you, and handed Sara the bag when they stepped outside again, "Here you go. Lets get out of here, I'm getting a headache from the smell."

Sara tucked her arm in with his, "You were a bit rude back there."

Matt shrugged, "Whatever. Want to go get some coffee or something?"

"OK."

***

They got home in the late afternoon to the little one story white clapboard house they had shared since their last year at college. The roommates they used to have long since left, but they had both been able to secure some good jobs after graduation and could still make the rent on their own. They both went into the master bedroom with their day's purchases, and Sara sat on the bed and took out her new little box from the bag and admired it. The bedroom was done in haphazard posters of rock bands and Anime shows, piles of clothing on the floor, a dusty bedside lamp on an old nightstand they'd picked up at a thrift store years ago, and a new blue bedspread they'd picked up only a couple of months ago.

"You like it?" Matt asked, sitting on the bed next to her and wrapping his arms around her with his chin on her shoulder so he could see the box again from her perspective.

"Mmmhmmm," She said, and tried to open up the box again, straining as hard as she dared without fearing she was going to break it. "I just wish I could open it."

Matt held his hand out for it. She put it in his hand, and he tried to open it himself, his arm shaking a little with the strain. "Yup, it's stuck."

She took it back and looked at it thoughtfully, "With a little lubrication and some fingering, it should work itself open."

Matt snerked, and she turned her head and saw him smirking. She rolled her eyes when she realized what she'd said, giving him a little shove in the arm, "MEN! You can make ANYTHING sound bad, can't you?"

He laughed and held his hands up in surrender, "Hey, I didn't say anything! Your mind's the one that went there!"

"If your mind didn't go there in the first place, how do you know where mine went?" She asked with a grin.

"Because my mind doesn't go there, it LIVES there," He said with the rebellious little smile she'd always found sexy and pulled her into his arms. The moment lapsed into one of intimacy, the both of them smiling at each other knowing both their minds were meeting on the same level. He kissed her on the lips in a way that was more than chaste and less than deep, but still clearly communicated what he wanted.

She smiled into his mouth, tracing her fingertips over his pectoral, her voice dropping to a purr, "Mmm, maybe we can lubricate it a little later."

"Mmmm...why wait?" He purred back, slipping his tongue into her mouth. She sighed happily and closed her eyes, fumbling to put the box on the nightstand blindly and promptly forgot about it. He kissed her thoroughly, with her mouthing him back, their blood starting to quicken. He took her earlobe between his teeth gently and worried it a little. Her mind derailed completely, and she writhed a little against him and felt his breath coming hot along her cheeks.

His hand slid up to cup her breast, his finger running over the already hard tip of her nipple. She could feel the tension in his body, his emotional need pressing in on her mind and against her own needs. She arched into his touch, twisting slightly so she could kiss him. "You've been waiting all day for this, haven't you?" she said knowingly.

He actually blushed, and she had to laugh. "You are so cute when you do that."

"Cute enough that I can get in your pants?" He asked with a lecherous grin.

"You can get in my pants anytime if you want honey...they're sitting in the closet over there."

"Smart ass."

"Cute ass," She murmured and pressed her lips to his again, his hand massaging her breast a little more firmly. Soon his hand had wormed its way inside her shirt and stroked her with his fingertips. She could feel him already hard through his jeans and pressed against her thigh.

Slowly, they stripped each other of their clothes, and lay on their sides in each other's arms, entwining their legs together. She curled her fingers into his silky hair that went to his shoulder blades and pulled out the ponytail holder gently so it spread out in streaks of black and blue across the pillow as she carded her fingers through it. He moved his head so she could trail her mouth across his jaw.

"Looks like I wasn't the only one waiting," he said in a somewhat choked voice as she sucked lightly at his throat.

"Mmm, hush," she murmured, moving her head to take his earring into her mouth and sucking on it until he bucked his hips against her, trying to achieve some friction against her thigh. She scooted down, trailing her mouth down his throat and across his chest. He was wonderfully smooth and she could feel that his muscles hard beneath the skin, making him wonderfully taught. She nipped lightly at his nipples, making him shiver, and his chest rose and fell with ragged breaths. He rolled to his back and she kissed down the center of his chest, across the flat belly, until she could take him in her mouth. He groaned loudly at that.

She lapped at him gently, starting with his balls and the base of him, nuzzling at the soft dark curls before working her way up the shaft. It twitched and pulsed against her lips, the tip slick and smooth. He tasted delicious. Silky against her tongue, he had a marvelous taste like a rich musk muted with the simple salt of his skin. She moved her lips slowly upwards, licking softly. She ran her tongue around that long hardness like an ice cream cone and heard him cry out.

A few more teasing swipes, then she was at the head, flicking her tongue out to taste the leaking fluid. Matt tried not to thrust his hips into her mouth, but under her talented tongue, he couldn't help but squirm. He writhed, hissing and groaning steadily now, his hands buried in her hair and kneaded at her scalp. Just a little more and he was going to...

She reached between his legs to cup the soft sac, rubbing the skin languidly, teasing and playing with the double hardness. Teasing him with little flicks of her tongue over and around the tip, then without warning, swallowed him whole.

He gasped at that, as she took him as far down as she could and held him there, then pulled back, then taking him as deep again, then drawing back a little to suck at him hungrily. And he came, hot salty liquid spilling into down her mouth, and she smiled and hummed in pleasure hearing his deep growling cry.

He was still shuddering and gasping when she finally released him and licked her lips. She kissed him again, letting him taste himself on her lips. He pressed her gently onto her back without breaking it and his hand trailed over her stomach to nestle between her legs. He pulled his fingers back and forth over her pussy until she finally broke from the kiss to gasp and arch her back. He trailed his lips down her torso much the same way she had with him, until he returned the favor of nuzzling his face between her legs. He relished her scent, tasting her sweet fluids so warm against his lips, and lapped at her gently like a cat with a dish of cream. Her blood was pounding like a sledgehammer through her veins. The currents of electricity were surging through every millimeter of her nervous system with each swipe of his tongue. She was vaguely aware that she was begging him for more, not to stop, to please...the only things that mattered were his face between her legs, and the raging inferno she could see in his eyes. He suckled her gently, and slipped his delicately pointed tongue between her labia and stroked up and down between them. She couldn't stand it, and exploded into orgasm, her cries sounding like sobs, and her thighs quivering from the force of it.

When her cries had burned down to hitching gasps, she felt his weight shift from her thigh, felt his other hand push her legs further apart. She reached into the nightstand for a condom and unwrapped it slowly for him, keeping her eyes on him. He was ready again, and she curled her hand around him, stroking him gently as she rolled the latex into place. He pressed the head of his cock hard against her soft folds while he pulled one of her legs up over his shoulder. He braced himself on his knees and leaned forward while she gritted her teeth and clutched the sheets.

A gasp escaped from her as he pushed himself all the way in. Her pussy clenched around him, and he had to keep control of himself so it wouldn't end too soon. He pulled out slowly and kept a tight grip on her leg hooked over his bicep. Angling his hips, he pushed in again, just as slowly, trying to find that one spot that made her eyes glaze over and her breathing hitch. After a moment he did, her pretty brown eyes losing focus and her lips parting. Once he was certain he could slide smoothly, he started moving faster.

She used her legs to pull him closer, to hug him to her body. He reached out and cupped one of her breasts, pinching it lightly. He leaned further forward, thrusting with just his hips now, the rest of him keeping as still as he could, except for his fingers on her breast. She lifted her head and peppered light kisses on his neck and throat, and his eyes fluttered shut and he gave a little moan.

"God Sara, you're so tight, so hot..."

"Harder," She gasped, "Oh god, do it harder!"

He obliged, thrusting harder into her, gritting his teeth and squeezing his eyes shut. She caressed his cheek with her hand; tracing her tan fingers over the white, perfect smoothness of his jaw. The pleasure coil inside wound tight now between them, and then it released like a cord stretched too far. A bolt of white-hot pleasure shot up her spine and wrenched a scream from her mouth as her body bowed and sang with pleasure. Her release triggered his own, and seconds later, he followed with his cries echoing hers.

After they were able to move again, enjoying the afterglow in each other's arms, Sara reached back for her box again on the night stand. She looked over the dark brown stains, smelling the scent of the metal, more curious than ever to see what it really looked like if it was clean. "Do we have any tarnish remover?" she asked.

"I think we do in the laundry room."

"I think I'll make this my project for the night," she said, turning it over in her hands.

Matt held his hand out for it, "I'll take care of it. Let me go find my toolbox, I think I've got some oil."

She kissed him on the lips, "I love you."

"I love you too."

They dressed in sweats and t-shirts before getting up for their evening routine. Matt found the tarnish remover in a cabinet in the laundry room, and flicked on the TV while he sat down and kicked back on the couch with a rag and to clean it. Sara went into the kitchen to start thinking about what to make for dinner, and Matt poured a bit of the foul smelling remover into the rag and started to rub it over the brass. It turned out to be more difficult than he thought, and he had to lay on the elbow grease to scrub it clean. Soon the brass began to gleam and the Hanzi carved in the lid began to stand out more clearly. The sides took some extra work, but once that was done, the dragon nearly glowed. He rooted around in the toolbox for some oil and peered in close at the box, letting the oil seep into the tiny hinges and wiggling the lid gently. Slowly, it started to give.

Sara came back out of the kitchen, wiping her hands on a towel, "How's it coming?"

He wiggled harder, "Just a little more."

She looked delighted, "Really? You've got it open?"

"In a minute, it's almost...Hey, I think I got..."

He never got to finish his sentence. The lid flipped open all the way and there was a blinding flash of light like several flashbulbs going off in the living room. There was no sound except for the both of them gasping. Then Matt slumped to the floor, the world swimming away into blackness.

Sara gasped, her vision going white. "Matt!" Sara called out, terrified. She blinked hard, trying to clear the spots out of her eyes. She took a deep breath, forcing herself to keep calm before going to her knees and crawling to where she thought he was. Her hand touched his shoulder, and after a moment, the world began to piece itself back together in a haze of purple spots.

"Matt!" She shook his shoulder, "Are you ok?"

There was no answer. She stifled a swell of panic and blinked rapidly trying to get her eyesight to come back faster. She saw his form face down on the floor and she managed to roll him onto his side. She heard him make a strange high-pitched groaning sound when she did.

12