The Brass Butterfly Ch. 02

Story Info
Our duo has a little fun with Matt's sex change.
4.7k words
4.64
13.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/12/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a collaboration story between me and my friend Black Velvet. Sara belongs to Black Velvet while Matt and Simon belong to me. All written text and characters are copyrighted and may not be used without permission. This story will contain boy/girl, girl/girl, boy/boy, and threesome sexual content. Some chapters may not contain any sexual content. In which case, we also hope you enjoy the story. BTW, we love comments so send them to us, stroke our egos, and we'll give you more faster!

*

There was nothing left for the couple to do but go home. It took Matt almost two hours to find a comfortable position to lie in that night with her new body; but once she did, they both fell into a light and dreamless sleep. The next morning, Sara got up and called the University of Washington and talked to a woman in the China Studies department. She was careful not to mention exactly the nature of why she wanted the box looked at and thankfully the woman didn't inquire. The secretary promised to get in touch with someone who might be able to help her out and pass along her message. It wasn't much, but it gave Sara a sense of at least trying to do something.

Matt took a shower while she was on the phone and came out into the living room toweling her hair, still naked. "Did you get hold of anyone?"

Sara put down the phone and paused to look. Matt's hips were flared and waist narrow, legs long and shapely. Her belly was pale and flat and her chest supported a beautiful set of breasts, full and pert, jiggling softly from the effort of drying her hair. Sara licked her lips unconsciously as her mind started to roam.

Fingers snapped in front of her face. "Mission control to Sara."

She shook her head, startled, "What? Oh, no...Unfortunately I had to leave a message with the department secretary."

Matt sighed, her face falling a bit, "Great."

She walked over and put an arm around her waist, "It's better than nothing." She looked down at her body, trying to stifle the mental image of sliding her fingers between Matt's legs and exploring the change a bit more thoroughly herself. She wondered if it was wrong to be curious and turned on by this. It was an awful tragedy, but she couldn't help herself. She licked her lips again and forced herself to look at Matt's face, "And speaking of nothing...let's get you dressed."

Matt sighed, feeling weary, "I would, but my clothes aren't fitting right anymore. They're too tight in the chest and my pants are too long now."

"Well we can fix that. Let's go put you in some sweats and I'll loan you one of my oversized t-shirts and we'll run down to the mall and find you some clothes."

Matt groaned, but managed to smile. It made Sara relieved to see it. "I knew you were going to say that. I HATE shopping."

She grinned, "And I love it, so it won't be so bad. Besides, I saw this dress the other day in the window at Macy's and while it wouldn't look right in the waist and hips on me, it would look fabulous on you with your slim build!"

Matt blinked and reddened slightly, "ME? In a dress?"

Sara nodded, becoming more animated as the possibilities spanned out ahead of her. Shopping for another was almost as much fun as shopping for herself, and she loved the idea of getting Matt a whole new wardrobe, "I think it will be easier for you to get used to moving around if you're in a dress or skirt." She tilted her head, "You've got great legs; might as well take advantage it while you can. Oh! And pumps, we'll have to get you a set of pumps at some point, you'd look amazing in them, and really, they aren't that hard to learn to walk in once you get the hang of it..."

Matt stared at her silently a moment, then turned her head away and said softly, "I'm not a girl, Sara."

Sara fell silent, the silence growing between them. Matt wouldn't look at her and added, "I'm still a guy, and guys don't wear dresses. Well, the normal ones don't."

Sara pouted a little and crossed her arms. "All right. I just thought you'd might like to have some fun with it."

Matt folded her arms self consciously over her chest, and looked at her through her hair, "Sorry, it's just a little too much like giving in."

Sara wanted to argue, but she could see her point. She shrugged, brushing it off and said casually, "No problem. We can just get you some more jeans and t-shirts while we're at it."

Matt frowned at her, "No problem? Just like that?"

"What? You expected me to argue and bully?" she snorted. "Give me a break."

"No, but the fact you are taking this so well in stride bothers me."

She crossed her arms in front of her chest, "Well, what do you want me to do? Would you rather I become hysterical?"

Matt looked stricken. "YES! I mean, no...aaaargh!" She buried her face in her hands and took a shuddering breath, "I don't know. Because you're so calm makes me think I have to be calm, and what I really want to do is smash every mirror in this house and slit my wrists on the glass."

"All right. We'll get you dressed and head to the gym. You can punch the punching bag for a few."

Matt whipped her head up, eyes flashing, "That's not going to help! I don't want to be seen in public like this! I don't want to wear dresses or look at girl's clothing, or...or..." She sunk to her knees and buried her face in her hands, choking on a wracking sob, "Oh, god..."

Sara dropped her arms, the annoyance seeping away to into contrite. She realized now she'd been insensitive. Matt wasn't expecting her to get hysterical—just give some kind of acknowledgement to how hard this was. She knelt next to her and tentatively put an arm around her. When Matt didn't push her away, she hugged her, and Matt leaned to her almost instantly in need of comfort. She made a few more sobbing breaths, keeping her head down and said miserably, "Fuck. What did I do to deserve this?"

Sara rubbed her back. "Shhhh. I don't think you did anything. It just happened. Fate is funny that way."

She took several more breaths, trying to stop crying. "God, I wish the expert would get back to us."

"Matt?"

"Yeah?"

She curled her hands into hers, "We'll get through this."

Matt lifted her head from Sara's shoulder, not wanting to voice the question, but feeling like it had to be said. "What if I'm stuck like this the rest of my life?"

Sara had been trying since last night to prepare an answer for this. She knew it would come up sooner or later. "Well then, we'll just find someone who'd be willing to certify that you had a sex change operation, then get your records changed, move to Hawaii and get married."

Matt looked like she wasn't sure what that meant. She blinked a few times, "Are you joking?"

Sara smiled gently, making an attempt at humor. "Well, we can do it in Virginia if you'd prefer, I rather like Hawaii...Yes, I'm serious Matt."

"I thought you were kidding earlier when you said you'd love me like this." The tears lapsed away on this revelation, and she looked dumbfounded.

She blinked, "I thought you knew."

Her eyes widened and she shook her head, "No...I had NO idea you swung that way."

She blushed slightly and nodded, "I haven't, not since I've been with you, but I did have a couple of girlfriends once."

Matt was silent, taking all of that in. Sara almost held her breath and watched her. The glow of the mid-morning light made her lover's skin glow and she felt nervous having revealed this to her. She wasn't sure why, but she also wasn't sure how she was going to react if Matt rejected the idea of them staying together like this.

Then Sara saw some of her lover's old humor flash back into her face with the teasing grin. "Wow. If I had known that, I might have asked you if I could watch!"

Sara laughed, the tension releasing with it, "I would have let you if you asked!"

Matt started laughing, "Watch it, I might still take you up on it."

Sara grinned at her wickedly and pressed herself against her. "Well, now you don't have to just watch now do you?"

Matt blinked, "Hey, you're right." She was silent a moment, marveling at that concept. "Sara? Thanks."

Sara hugged her. "Of course, sweetie." Matt gave her a kiss, and she kissed back then chuckled as their breasts rubbed together, "You're softer now."

Matt pulled back and adjusted her breasts, holding them in her palms like she wasn't sure what to do with them. "These things are going to take me forever to get used to. They get in the way of everything!" She dropped them again, letting them bounce a bit.

Sara reached out and gently palmed them, "That's why you need to wear a bra. We really need to see if I have anything that fits you."

Matt shivered and sucked in her breath as she touched them, her nipples hardening rapidly. "I don't want to wear a bra."

Sara shook her head with a smile, sliding her fingers over her soft flesh, lifting them and kneading them. "You're about the same size I am. You have to wear one, or your back will start to ache with the unaccustomed weight up front pulling down."

Matt bit her lip then sighed, "You're the natural born woman."

"I know how I feel if I go without support for too long." She pinched her nipples lightly, gratified again by another gasp, and stood up. "C'mon, lets go see what you look like in my underwear."

Matt rolled her eyes and blew some hair out of her face. "I wonder how many girlfriends say THAT to their boyfriends, even without the involuntary sex changes."

She chuckled, "More than we really want to know?" She winked at her, "I've been dying to say it for awhile now."

Matt wrinkled her nose at her, but couldn't help smiling. "I BET. You knew I'd tell you "HELL NO" in any other situation, right?"

"Maybe, maybe not... but we'll never know, will we?" Sara laughed.

Matt gave her a strangled look, and Sara realized what she'd just said. The humor faded from her face. "I...I'm sorry hun, I didn't mean it that way."

Matt sighed, "I know, it just...never mind."

Sara took her hand again, running her other hand over her girlfriend's jaw, "It's temporary, you'll see. Who knows? You could be back to normal in a few days."

Matt looked like she was going to protest and Sara kissed her again to stop it. "You'll be fine. One thing at a time, remember?"

Sara started to lead her to the bedroom, but just as they got to the door, the phone rang. They looked at each other with wide eyes and Sara dived for the phone by the bedside table.

"Hello?"

A deep rumbling voice with a light Welsh accent on the other end said, "Is this Sara Sloane?"

She frowned slightly, "This is she. May I help you?"

"Hi there, this is Simon Webb. Do you remember me? We went to school together."

Sara did a double take, surprised and delighted, "Simon? Oh my gosh! It's been years!" She covered the mouthpiece, "It's Simon!"

Matt stared at her like she wasn't getting it and did the palm up gesture forSimon WHO?!

Simon laughed into the receiver, "Yeah, funny coincidence this, but I'm working over here at the UW in the China Studies department, and the secretary told me you needed some help with a Chinese antique with some writing on it. I saw the name and thought, "Couldn't be!" but well, small world, right?"

Sara giggled into the phone "Very small." She mouthed to Matt 'Simon WEBB' "We haven't seen you since sophomore year when you went to complete your studies abroad."

"I did that. I spent four years in China. Now I teach Chinese history here at the U and I'm working on my Ph.D."

"That's wonderful! I guess it's my good luck that it's you and not a complete stranger... The situation surrounding the antique is...sensitive." Matt gave her a sharp warning look and Sara made a calming gesture with her hand to her to hold on a moment.

Simon sounded puzzled, "Oh? In what way?"

"Hang on a moment, Simon," She put the phone on mute before looking at Matt. "Are you willing to let Simon know about what's going on? It would probably help him to understand and maybe give him a clue as to how to reverse this."

Matt frowned, blowing hard through her nose. She really didn't want to tell anybody yet of what had happened, but not being able to think of a better option, she said, "It's been years since we saw him, but I don't think I have much choice. I'd trust him more than a stranger. It's going to be damned awkward to spring on him though."

She nodded, "One thing at a time." She un-muted the phone, "Sorry about that Simon, I had to ask Matt something."

"Matt? The same one you dated in college?"

She chuckled and pinkened slightly, "Yes, the same Matt I dated in college..." she glanced over and Matt smiled in satisfaction, "Well, maybe not exactly the same. He is a bit different these days."

"Really. Ok, well, I don't have much time to talk right now, but I would love to get together with the both of you to talk about this box of yours. Do you have time to come by my office tomorrow to discuss it? Say, around 2?"

She looked at Matt and put her hand over the mouthpiece, "2 p.m. tomorrow at his office?"

Matt's eyes widened and she nodded her head vigorously.

Sara grinned. "2 p.m. sounds fine Simon. We'll be there. Thank you so much for doing this."

"It's my pleasure. I'm looking forward to catching up with you as well. Bye."

"Bye." She hung up, unable to get the grin off her face, "See? Fate is being very kind to us... Simon will be discreet and understanding."

Matt looked at the ceiling, as if she could see through it to the sky, "FINALLY something is going my way. Though I'm not sure Simon is going to believe this."

"Well, he'll believe it when he sees it."

Matt nodded, "Well...I guess if we're going to see him...we better get me some clothes, hunh?"

Sara smiled broadly, "You mean it?"

Matt smiled back, "Yeah. I mean it."

"OK! Right. Shall we?" Sara said, gesturing to the closet and pulling the door with the full-length mirror in place in front of Matt, who was still naked. She went to the dresser drawer next and started pulling out some underwear. She handed her a pair of clean bikini briefs that were covered in a green and while tropical flower pattern she had hardly used. They were the type she wore when she wanted to be comfortable and lazy. "Put these on first."

Matt looked at them and felt the rise of a protest against the choice of undies, but decided against it and finally stepped into them. "This is too weird."

Sara smiled gently, "I know."

Matt settled the elastic on her hips, feeling the cotton caressing her pussy and having the strangest combination sense of not having to do the routine of tucking, but also of déjà vu.

Sara came up behind her. "Hold out your arms."

She did without protest, and Sara moved around, slipping a front closure bra up and over one arm, then the other, and adjusting the back before coming around in front and helping her into the cups. She snapped the bra closed and then gently scooped her breasts into the cups so they sat right.

Matt now had some major cleavage. She lowered her arms and looked in the mirror. "Now I look like a Victoria Secret model." She moved this way and that to look at herself in the mirror, and she hunched her shoulders a couple of times and fidgeted in discomfort from not being used to the new garment. "This thing itches."

Sara showed her how to adjust the straps so they fitted more comfortably but wouldn't fall down. "It will feel better once we get some in your size. You're at least one bra cup size up from me."

"And you are?"

"42 C."

"I have no idea what that means."

"I'll explain it to you later. It means you're bigger than me and I'm jealous." She came up behind her and slipped her arms around her waist, hands on her flat stomach and put her head on Matt's shoulder so she could see what Matt was seeing as closely as possible. They both looked in the full-length mirror for a moment, pondering their reflections, and Sara said, "Beautiful."

Matt leaned into her. "It's so...strange. Like I'm not really looking at myself."

She nodded and laid a soft kiss on her shoulder. Her hands slowly traced up her body to cup her breasts, lifting them. Matt made a small moan, her hands cupping over hers and her eyes shutting briefly with the intense sensation. "Jesus...that feels good."

Sara laid another soft kiss on her shoulder and squeezed her lover's tits gently, rubbing the palms against her nipples, "I never realized how sensitive you were there."

Matt arched into the touch. "I've never been this stacked, before." She looked down at their hands holding her breasts. "I think I'm getting turned on just looking at myself. How perverted is that?"

Sara moved from around back to around front, blocking Matt's view of the mirror and locking her eyes with her. Then she slid one hand from her tits around to cupping Matt's ass and pulling her forward, "You may be a woman on the outside, but on the inside you're still a red hot blooded American male."

Matt hissed and gripped her ass back. "And I'm horny as hell. You've been teasing me all morning. If I have to be stuck as a woman, I wanna enjoy it."

Sara tweaked her nipples. "That's my boy." She stepped back, spanking her butt lightly, "C'mon—finish getting naked so I can have my way with you."

Matt gasped at the spank and covered her rear, "You're a damned tease."

She chuckled and pulled off her t-shirt showing of her own lacy white bra. "Then why don't you come over here and teach me a lesson?"

Matt's hands went to the front hook of her bra, and she unsnapped it without any trouble, dropping it to the floor as her breasts bounced free. "I plan to." She said, walking up to Sara and promptly did the same to her bra, unsnapping it with the ease of years of practice so Sara's tanned orbs with their hard brown nipples were revealed.

Sara chuckled, "I see I don't have to teach you THAT part."

"I like taking them off much better then I like putting them on," Matt murmured, kissing her lover hungrily.

Sara rubbed against her, melting into the kiss before trailing down her torso. She paused to suck on her nipples, her tongue laving them to wet peaks—and she gasped when she blew cool air over them. Matt moaned, her head rolling back as she tangled her hands into the nest of black silky hair on Sara's head. Sara started dragging her towards the bed. Matt managed to get her wriggled out of the sweats and panties she was wearing, and was eager to return the favor. She placed little butterfly kisses over Sara's belly and lower, and Sara widened her legs. Sara was really curious to see about Matt, since she seemed to be in a more agreeable mood and would let her take a close look to see, but...Oh! Maybe she could wait a little longer...

She whimpered at the first stroke of her tongue moving up her slit with decadent slowness. Nobody else would ever have known that Matt wasn't a natural born lesbian. Sara had taught him all the tricks she'd learned with her own girlfriends years ago, and she hissed through her teeth, "Oh yeah baby...please..." Matt held her thighs apart, occasionally kissing them and delivering a little bite to them. Her tongue found its way between her labia, lapping up and down with vigor. Sara's moans were coming more rapidly and she started to toy with her own breasts, pulling at the nipples and trying to hold still. Matt sucked her clit into her mouth and suckled her hard and she cried out. She was spinning out of control as she pleasured her and she hissed and moaned wordlessly. Matt's multicolored hair brushed her thighs again and again as she moved her head rhythmically. Sara finally screamed, her insides convulsing hard, exploding in sensation. She was only vaguely aware of Matt slowing and stopping her ministrations and rising up to kiss her on the cheek.

12