The Break Room

Story Info
Two women enjoy each other after work.
2k words
3.99
55k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A different narrative. Give it a chance if you can.

Knock, knock. The soft knocks fell on the door at the room at the end of the hall.

"Come in," she answered.

She opened the door just enough to enter, closed it behind her, and leaned back against the door.

She was sitting on the sofa with her legs drawn up under her.

"What took you so long?" she asked.

"He just now left. He was working late on something. I thought he would never leave."

"Is she coming?" she asked.

"No, not this time."

"So, just us?"

"Yeah. Just you and me."

The break room was a converted conference room that had been toned down. The big table had been removed along with the chairs and more comfortable living room-style furniture had been added. At one time the thought had been to add a pool table as a relaxing way to spend some down time from the intense, high-pressure, sales jobs. But, it was never done. Now there was just the oversized sofa, a couple of easy chairs, and the massage table.

Normally, someone was in here most of the time. But not on Friday after work. Everyone left for the weekend. Now it was their time.

"God, my cunt ached for you all afternoon," she said.

"Oh, god," she replied. "My tits grew a whole size just thinking about what you are going to do to them."

She shifted her position on the couch, slightly spreading her knees and pulling her skirt up slightly.

From the door she could almost tell that her panties were off.

"Come here," she said from the sofa, but she made no movement from the door.

"No, not yet," she replied as she lowered her hands to her hips and slowly raised them up past her waist, up her side, slightly brushing her breasts, lightly on her cheeks, and then high over her head. She held them there as she leaned against the door and looked straight at her on the sofa.

She squirmed a little on the sofa and her breathing increased slightly. Her hands were pushing her knees apart.

Maintaining constant eye contact, she slowly moved her hands down from over her head to the first button of her blouse. She unbuttoned the top button.

"Oh, god. Hurry," she said urgently from the sofa. There was no reply.

She didn't need to push her chest out to display herself, but she did so just the same, causing her blouse to strain against the remaining buttons.

On the couch, she opened her mouth a little to get more air.

She unbuttoned the second button.

"Oh, my god! You're wearing a slip!"

"It's silk. Just for you," she replied as she parted the sides of her blouse and unbuttoned the third button. She cupped her tits displaying them to her.

On the couch, she caught her breath. "You're killing me," she pleaded.

She smiled, unbuttoned the remaining buttons, and pulled the tail of her blouse out from her skirt. She lowered her arms and shrugged her shoulders, and the blouse floated down to the floor. Her low cut slip barely covered her bra which in turn barely contained her breasts. Again, she cupped her tits, holding them out, and kneaded the bare flesh of her cleavage with her thumbs.

Over on the couch, one hand disappeared under her skirt.

She slowly walked from the door toward the couch still holding her tits out. She stopped about five feet away. With one hand she reached behind, found the zipper, and pulled it down. With both hands she tucked her thumbs under the waist of the skirt, pushed it down over her hips to the floor, and stepped away from it. Her full slip came to mid-thigh. She kicked off her shoes.

"Do you want to touch my slip?"

"Oh, god, yes!"

"Then show me your cunt," she commanded.

She pulled her legs out from under her and put the soles of her bare feet together in front of her. Her knees opened up until they touched the sofa cushions. She pulled her skirt up all the way to her waist and thrust her hips out to display herself. It glistened with her juices.

"Nice. How long have you been so wet?"

"God, all day. I could hardly stand it," she said softly.

"I know. I walked by your cube and I could smell your sex."

She reached between her legs and rubbed her clit.

"Don't! Wait for me," she said affirmatively.

She moved her hands from her sex and rested them on her inner thighs.

She stepped closer to the sofa where she was sitting spread-legged. She turned around and let her reach up to caress the slip covering her hips. The hands never left her as she swayed her hips side to side and in small circles.

She was breathing harder as she caressed her body beneath the silky slip.

Then she turned around. She stepped closer and bent over her and leaned her hands on the back of the sofa with her head between her arms.

Immediately both hands were on her tits and she was kissing her cleavage.

"Yeah, that's good, baby! Squeeze them hard!"

"So soft. So soft," she murmured with her face busy between her tits and her hands practically mauling them.

She lifted one arm from the back of the sofa to let her slide the strap of her slip off her shoulder and over her arm. Then the other arm.

She stopped kneading her tits long enough to gently pull the slip down over the bra.

With her weight back on her arms, leaning on the back of the sofa she said, "Yes! Hurry now!"

She deftly reached behind her, unclasped the bra and then removed it, first one arm, then the other.

She was leaning over her on the sofa with her tits pointing straight down at her face.

"So beautiful. Your tits are so fucking perfect!" as her mouth instantly went to her left breast and she sucked the nipple and swirled her tongue over it.

"Mmmmmmm..." she purred as she looked down and watched her begin to consume her tits.

"Oh, yes! Your mouth is so good! Suck harder! Oh, fuck!"

And so began the relentless assault on her tits with her sitting on the sofa with her legs spread as she leaned over offering and submitting her tits to her captivating mouth and frenetic hands. She squeezed first one tit then the other with both hands and pushed the nipple out, first teasing it with her tongue, then capturing it with her lips, then increasing the sucking while her hot tongue swirled around the nipple. She placed her hands flat over each breast with the nipple protruding between her fingers. As she squeezed the nipple she would spit on it then lick it off.

"My, god! How do you do that? Fuck! I'm going to cum!" she exclaimed as she leaned down to get more of her tits into her face.

She pulled her mouth off just enough to say, "Don't come yet. If you come, I'll have to lick you dry."

"Oh, god!" she said and squeezed her legs together to try and lessen the longing.

She removed her hands from her tits and moved them up between her arms to softly caress her face. She touched every feature of her face, every detail, as her mouth and tongue continued to worship and torture the beauties in front of her face. And so it continued with her mouth covering every inch of her tits, sometimes gentle, sometimes rough, but always working toward that breathtaking event when her pent up energy would be released in a flood of emotion, passion, and physical convulsions that would last for minutes.

"Are you ready, now?" she asked knowing full well what the answer was.

"Oh, god! Yes!" was the pleading reply.

"O.K. Go," she allowed as she roughly squeezed both tits together and took both nipples between her teeth.

"Uh... Oh... FUCK!" she cried as it overwhelmed her and her body stiffened and jerked. She reached down and pulled her head harder into her chest increasing the exquisite agony on her nipples.

Finally she released her nipples and let go of her tits.

She pushed herself back off the sofa and stood up in front of her. She displayed herself with her nipples, red and distended, dripping saliva. She reached down, gently wiped off the excess, and licked her fingers.

She looked directly at her, still sitting on the sofa, legs spread, with an anxious look.

"You do that to me every time! I forget how it feels and then you bring me to the edge and push me over hard. God, you're good!"

"I know," she replied. Then, after a short pause said, "I'm ready."

She took off her silk slip and handed it to her.

She immediately brought it to her face, smelling the scent and rubbing it against her.

She only wore bikini panties as she knelt down at the sofa and gently placed her legs over her shoulders. With her head between her legs, she began kissing the inside of her knees, slowly working her way to the prize which was in plain sight begging for attention. As she got closer, she spread her legs in expectation.

Her upper body was leaning back against the sofa, seemingly relaxed but wound tight as a spring waiting for it to happen.

She stopped kissing and backed her face away.

She saw and felt that as she looked down and began to move her cunt forward, but one look stopped her.

She leaned in between her legs and touched her with only her tongue on her lips.

She gasped, then reached out, grabbed the inside of her knees, and pulled her legs up and away so that only her sex was protruding. Her cunt moved up and down in rhythm with her increased breathing.

Her tongue licked both sides now, lapping up the juices which flowed copiously. Now it darted in, twisted back and forth, then out. It began at the bottom of her slit, flattened out and moved up with pressure almost to her clit, then backed off. She sucked her swollen cunt lips into her mouth and held them between her teeth. She pulled and then released, then sucked in again with all the warmth, love, and adoration one woman could give another.

She held her legs back and her breathing was ragged. Rivulets of her hair, caught up in her sweat, hung down in front of her face. Her mouth was open and her nostrils were flared in anticipation. Guttural sounds came from within her. And all that was touching her was a tongue and mouth. This continued for several minutes, but it seemed as if it was approaching eternity as she waited for what she knew was to come.

As she poured all her attention on her cunt, her lips were wet and glistening. Occasionally, she stopped, licked her lips, and swallowed, then immediately returned to her prize.

Eventually, neither could wait any longer.

"Ready?" she asked with the outer lips held between her teeth. She, also, knew the answer to the question.

"Uh, huh! Uh, huh!" was the nearly incoherent reply.

With that she moved back in and inserted three fingers. When they were part way in, she quickly rammed her face down and sucked her clit into her mouth. She pushed her fingers all the way in.

"Arrrrgggggh... Uggggggggg..." were the sounds as she let go of her legs and immediately clamped them around the head at her cunt. Her body convulsed and spasmed and she reached down and pulled her head harder against her cunt so her jerking would not dislodge the mouth as it seemingly sucked her clit out of her body. Unintelligible sounds accompanied the bucking of her hips as it ravaged her body.

Eventually, it began to subside and she released the grip on her head.

She rose up and sat back on her knees and watched as she came down.

Her body was limp and her eyes closed as she savored the feeling and the moment.

Then she opened her eyes and brushed the hair back from her face. She looked at her and smiled.

"You are a fucking magician," she complimented. "You have sucked all the strength from me once more. I'll be weak all weekend. You are marvelous. I can't wait to do it again."