The Breakup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parkk84
parkk84
335 Followers

"Mommy's bed," Thomas stated.

"Yes dear," Catherine breathed throatily, "daddy was out of town and mommy needed you to come home as soon as you could so you could tuck her in.

"Oh, suck me mommy, please suck me," Thomas pleaded.

"Yes, my love," Catherine replied, slipping her pouting lips over his cock. Catherine began sucking him off furiously while her hand fondled Thomas' bloated sack. Her eyes told him she was in another time, another place. Thomas groaned that he was coming, and Catherine locked her lips around his shaft to swallow his ejaculate. When it was over, Thomas just slumped in his seat, breathless, as Catherine cleaned up the bit of semen that had escaped her mouth.

"Oh my god, Mom," Thomas sighed, "I had no idea you could be so kinky."

"What two consenting adults do isn't anybody's business," Catherine replied matter-of-factly.

"You don't do anything like that with Dad, do you?" Thomas asked.

"No, but he doesn't like sex," Catherine winked, "you do."

"It's our last night together," Thomas said, "I want us to be lovers tonight, for one last time."

"All right," Catherine smiled.

Thomas literally swept Catherine into his arms and carried her to the bedroom where they made passionate love for the rest of the night. It was so tender and special that it was one of those nights Catherine would have cherished even without having any orgasms. But of course, she did. During their affair Thomas had learned how to bring her slowly and gently to the brink before sending her crashing over, and he did so again and again that night. When they were both spent for the night, Catherine curled around Thomas' warm, soft body and slept, feeling both content and happy.

*****

Catherine opened the door to her home and brought in her suitcase, trying to be as quiet as possible. She hoped Brian wasn't home. The car ride back with Thomas had been awkward enough and the last thing Catherine had wanted now was to have to deal with her husband too.

Catherine had barely spoken a word to Thomas as they made their way back. He had tried to make romantic overtures but she shunned them flatly. He then tried to make idle conversation with her, but even then she barely acknowledged him. She knew Thomas felt hurt by her actions, but she had to show him that their weekend rendezvous really was a last hurrah; she had to show him that it was really over between them. The truth was, however, that Thomas wasn't the only one feeling hurt. Catherine had allowed her herself to open up her feelings for him again these last few days. She'd loved him and made love to him. She had even wantonly lusted for him and fucked him. Trying to bring back a sense of normalcy to their relationship had been such a difficult task before; Catherine wondered if she could endure the process again. Luckily for her, Thomas was leaving for college in a few weeks. Catherine spoke to him a few times before he left, but not once did they discuss their previous transgressions, instead turning their attentions on the coming school year.

Try as she might, however, Catherine couldn't put the past behind her, as her thoughts often betrayed her intentions. Everything little thing she did or saw somehow reminded her of Thomas, and every time she saw him it was hard to not let her mind wander to those other times they'd spent together. Even taking a walk through a nearby park one day brought back a flood of memories of her taboo affair, as it happened to be a special place. Catherine had gotten into an argument with Brian one evening and, feeling distraught, decided to go for a drive. Thomas had tagged along to make sure she was OK, much to his father's approval. Thomas and Catherine drove around the neighborhood for an hour or so, talking, and he was a great help in comforting her. When Thomas began kissing her cheek and stroking her thigh, Catherine found the park and stopped the car. The two of them then frantically made love. Catherine felt like a bit of a crazy teenager for doing it, as having sex in a car was never really something she cared for, but walking through the park now it was hard for her not to warmly reminiscence about that night. She even found herself trying to locate the exact spot where they had parked.

Now that Thomas was gone, she hoped she could move on in her life, but it was even more difficult now than it had been before. Catherine was distant was others, confused, and just plain miserable. Worse yet, any contact with Thomas just made her feel worse. He'd call every few days to speak to her, always keeping his words to her appropriate. He also began sending her occasional e-mails about how he was doing at school, etc. The e-mails were always addressed to both his father and mother, but occasionally he would send one to an account that Catherine kept to herself. It was there that Thomas would write about her sweet kisses, the soft curves of her hips and breasts, the seductive warmth of her legs when wrapped around his back as they made love together, and how he longed to feel all these things again. Catherine never responded to any of these messages; she couldn't bear to, but she did save them in a special folder. And she did read them again from time to time.

One day Catherine was doing some shopping when she saw something that made her mind wander again. She saw a young lad, probably not a day over eighteen, shopping with his mother. He was certainly a handsome young man, with a boyish smile that would melt even the hardest of hearts. The other girls around him had certainly taken notice, and a few had flashed appreciative smiles at him. Not to be outdone, his mother was quite attractive too; a sexy but elegant woman in her early forties, and had garnered a fair amount of attention among the males that were in attendance. It was funny, Catherine thought, that the only two who hadn't taken notice of these two were each one for the other.

Part of Catherine envied how they had maintained this barrier where she and Thomas had failed. The mother obviously knew she had an attractive son; the son probably had caught more than a few of his friends 'checking out' his beautiful mother, but that had been it. Or had it? Had the mother ever had an experience as Catherine had had when she had seen Thomas in his diving trunks and felt more than just motherly pride in his appearance? The son was such a handsome boy; even if he wasn't as skilled as Thomas was in the act of love his mother could certainly have a lot of fun teaching him. Catherine felt a tingle run down her spine thinking about it: even if she were to just encircle the boy with her legs and let him have his way with her it could be quite the exhilarating ride. And what about the son? Had he ever overheard his friends talking about how 'hot' his mother was and secretly felt the same way? No one but him knew for sure.

For a moment, a mischievous thought entered Catherine's mind. She imagined she was a Cupid-type character, firing her magic arrows into this unsuspecting pair. After being hit by the arrows, the mother and son would slowly turn to face each other, their once repressed emotions now brought to the surface. Hastily leaving the shopping mall, the two would go home and enthusiastically share their long burried feelings of love and lust for each other. Would the mother feel the same type of electricity flowing between them that Catherine had felt with Thomas when they kissed? Would her heart beat as quickly as Catherine's had when she felt her son's manhood throbbing in her hands? Would she feel that same sense of excitement that Catherine had felt when she straddled her son's thighs and looked into his lustful eyes as his wonderful cock filled her from below? Most importantly, however, after the effects of the magic arrow had worn off, would she feel relieved that her madness was over, or disappointed?

Deep down, Catherine knew how she felt regarding her own affair, and clearly Thomas felt the same. She had tried to force the effects of her "arrow" to wear off, thinking it was for the best, but breaking up had caused her -- both of them - more pain than either of them could ever recover from. Catherine decided that maybe the time for her to try and deny this was over.

*****

The months passed by and finally Thomas came back for the Christmas holiday. Catherine and Brian went to the airport to pick Thomas up. He appeared upbeat, even cheerful, but Catherine knew him well enough to see that on the inside he was still heart-broken. During the ride home, Thomas sat up front as Brian drove, and Catherine sat in the back. They were chatting together, mostly about school, when Brian mentioned that he was going to have to drop Thomas and Catherine off at home while he helped a friend put up his Christmas lights.

"Yeah, I don't know why your mother volunteers me for these things," Brian said, "I hate hanging up lights. And with Bill living as far away as he does... it will probably take me most of the day to get the job done. Sorry I have to leave so soon, Tom."

"That's no big deal Dad," Thomas said, "I am a bit tired from the trip anyway. I might just lay down for a nap or something." Just then, Thomas' eyes glanced into the rearview mirror, and his jaw dropped in shock. His mother had slipped her coat off... nothing unusual there. However, she was wearing the pearl necklace he spoken to her about, the one he'd said aroused him. She hated that necklace; why would she wear it now? Like the other times Catherine had worn the necklace, the beads slipped deep between her bulb-shaped mounds, driving Thomas mad with lust. He tried not to look at her for the rest of the ride home.

Brian dropped them off at home and Catherine and Thomas walked inside. Catherine took off her coat and, with a delicious flash of her cleavage asked, "Well Thomas, what do you think?"

"I don't know what to say," he replied.

"I remember you saying how much you liked this necklace," Catherine said cheekily. "You wanted to see me wearing it and nothing else. Did I get that right?"

"But I thought..." Thomas replied.

"Consenting adults can do whatever they want to, remember?" Catherine said.

"But..." Thomas said, still bewildered.

"Shhh," Catherine said, pressing her fingers to his lips. "There isn't time to talk about it now. Right now I just want you to take me. Take me to bed and make love to me." Thomas smiled back and passionately swept his mother into his arms, carrying her to her bedroom.

"Oh yes... oh god yes," Catherine sighed, her voice literally shaking with excitement.

Thomas and Catherine stood at the foot of the bed, undressing each other as they had done so many times before. This time seemed more special than the others for Catherine however, as for the first time she was able to rid herself of those feelings of guilt that had long plagued her. As Catherine turned around to let Thomas unzip her dress she could faintly hear the sounds of Christmas carolers outside. She smiled delicately, knowing that tonight would be more precious than any gift she and her son had ever given each other. Catherine was naked now, save for the pearl necklace, and did a small pirouette with it to see if Thomas liked what he saw. She half closed her eyes and pulled the string of marble-sized pearls back and forth between her heavy breasts.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"I bet you like to pretend that this necklace lying in between my tits is your cock," Catherine said with a naughty smile. "I know I do, but right now I'd rather have the real thing."

"You look... incredible," Thomas said, "better than I ever imagined." Catherine gave him a lusty smile, happy to have pleased him.

"... But you're not quite in the nude," he added, "not just yet."

Thomas came to Catherine's side and held her wrist with his hand. He didn't say anything, but his eyes were focused on her finger. Her ring finger.

"Thomas, I..." Catherine stammered. His request caught her completely off guard. She never took off her wedding ring; Thomas knew that.

"Now choose," Thomas said, his voice forceful but clearly hurt. "Either take it off and come to bed with me or keep it on and leave."

For a moment all Catherine could do was stare back at him in bewilderment. She then understood why Thomas had made her take off her wedding ring. The ring had always been like a security blanket for Catherine. Despite all of the lows of her marriage, it always gave her a sense of stability - even after she'd begun having an extramarital affair.

She stood in front of the bed with Thomas, both of them naked as they had been so many times before, but now she felt like she was asking her to take a step that they hadn't taken as of yet. He wanted her to understand that Catherine was making a choice by sleeping with him that had more to do with just sex or even love. It was a choice about whether or not she was really his. Moreover, it was the choice she had to take between being a wife and mother or being a woman free from those obligations. He would make her choose before going any further in this affair.

Catherine gave Thomas a slight nod and he slid the large, sparkling diamond ring off her finger. To her surprise, he didn't put it in a drawer, but instead left it sitting on the nightstand next to the bed. She would be able to see it while they were having sex, something that Thomas clearly wanted. Later, he would tell her why: Thomas didn't want her to try and hide or feel any shame from her decision. To Catherine's surprise, she had found herself glancing at the ring on more than a few occasions from the bed while they made love. Having a visible symbol to demonstrate how she had cast off any sense of propriety or responsibility to be a free woman was a very liberating, even arousing experience.

Catherine walked to Thomas and put her arms around his neck, giving him a soft, sweet kiss on the lips. She stood like this, her quivering lips only inches from his, waiting for him to respond. After a moment that seemed like hours to Catherine, Thomas grabbed her and pulled her into him, kissing her fiercely. He penetrated her mouth with his tongue, and she sucked on it with her ruby lips, but right now she wanted to feel something much larger inside her mouth. Kissing her way down Thomas' chest Catherine slid to her knees to claim her prize.

She sucked on his manhood like a woman possessed, and the wild look in her eye made Thomas think she might very well be. He could see that she was going to give in to those feelings completely today, do everything she could to prove to him that she was really, and thoroughly his woman.

"Suck my balls," Thomas groaned. She often did this for him anyway but he liked the idea of commanding her to do so on this occasion. He watched intently as his mother sucked hungrily on his balls. She looked like she liked him taking charge this way, so he continued.

"Umm yes, that's good," Thomas said. "Now work on my cock some more."

Catherine began kissing his cock from top to bottom, paying special attention to the purple crown. The slit was leaking copious amount of pre-come, all of which she licked off with her tongue and used to lubricate the shaft. Then she took as much of Thomas' shaft down her throat as she could, sucking hard.

"Oh, yes," Thomas grunted. His cock began spraying copious amounts of hot liquid down Catherine's throat, and Catherine moaned as she swallowed. Catherine continued sucking Thomas' cock, knowing it would only take a few minutes to get it hard again. Her pussy was sopping wet, and she was dying to have it. Thomas could see how horny Catherine was -- her ministrations on his dick more than gave it away. When his cock was back to full mast he pulled Catherine up and lay her back on the bed. Then, straddling her splayed thighs, he plunged into the depths of her passion with his own throbbing manhood.

"Oh god, yes!" Catherine cried out. Thomas was pounding into her with the passion of a long lost lover, his heavy balls slapping purposefully at Catherine's entrance as he bottomed out on each stroke. They made love furiously like this until exhaustion finally caught up with them.

When they were finished, Thomas lay in bed for a while to re-cooperate while Catherine got dressed and set about to get fresh linens for the bed. When she slipped her wedding ring back on, Catherine took a quick glance at Thomas. Yes, he had been watching, and the look of disappointment on his face said more than any words could.

Catherine went over to her dresser and pulled out her jewelry box, then brought it back to Thomas and sat with him on the bed. She moved several pieces around until she found a small gold chain. It was an anklet.

"Do you remember this?" Catherine asked.

"Of course," Thomas answered. "I gave you that for your birthday when I was ten. I guess you didn't like it much since you never wear it."

"Anklets have never really been my style, but now things are different," Catherine smiled. "Now it's a gift... from my lover." Catherine handed the anklet to Thomas and extended her foot. Now smiling, he took her pretty foot in his hand, kissed it, and clasped the anklet into place.

"Now I'll never take it off," Catherine said, "and when you see me wearing it, you'll know why... it will be our little secret." Catherine lowered her head and pulled Thomas into a deep, soul-searching kiss. He reached out to pull her further into his embrace, but she pulled away.

"There's lots of time for that later dear," she said. "Right now we need to get things tidied up before your father gets home."

*****

The next few days were hectic, as the three spent time visiting relatives and entertaining guests at their home. Thomas was desperate to be with his mother again, and she too would sometimes let her gaze stray across a crowded room to her handsome son, wishing she could hold him in her arms once more. They tried to steal a few moments with each other here and there, but finding any kind of privacy together seemed all but impossible. A clumsy moment upstairs in a bedroom while guests milled about downstairs almost led to disaster when they were almost caught, and after that moment Catherine was more reluctant than ever to try anything like that again.

On New Years Eve, Brian, Catherine, and Thomas went out to a family gathering to celebrate. Thomas couldn't help gawking at how gorgeous his mother looked in her blue hip hugging dress and black heels. An like every other outfit she had worn the past few days, the hem of her skirt ended above the knee, showing off the anklet set against her shapely legs. Even though no one really understood the meaning behind it, Thomas loved seeing it on her ankle as she buzzed around the crowded room. At times Catherine would catch Thomas staring at it, and even if she were in the middle of a conversation at the other end of the room she would always take a moment to flash him a smile. And for that moment Thomas, would once again see the woman who had declared her love for him. At other times he'd see a glint of passion in her eyes, and for a moment Thomas would once again see the woman who had often surprised him with her appetite for pleasure in the bedroom.

It was about 10:30 PM when the unexpected happened. Catherine had been having a drink with her husband, talking, when she rather abruptly walked away to use the bathroom. Sensing something was wrong with her, Thomas went to follow. His father intercepted him first.

"Is Mom OK?" Thomas asked.

"She's feeling under the weather Tom," Brian replied, "maybe we should just call it a night." Hearing this, Catherine quickly headed back to where Brian and Thomas were standing.

"Nonsense Brian, I don't want to ruin your fun," Catherine said. "How about I just go back myself?"

"I couldn't do that Catherine," Brian. "Anyway you've had a bit too much to drink, and with not feeling well you shouldn't be driving."

parkk84
parkk84
335 Followers