The Bred Ones Ch.02

Story Info
Drugged past their limit, Alex and Madeline give in.
2.5k words
4.53
76.9k
63

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was sometime later when Madeline awoke. Her blood was pulsing between her legs in an unnaturally strong urgency. Her body felt stiff as she pushed herself up from her awkward sleeping position at the table.

There was a new note.

To Dr. Madeline Parker and Major Alexander Longton,

We are disappointed with your failure to comply with our first request. You have each been given a supplement to stimulate your compliance with our request. If further willful disobedience continues, more drastic measures will be taken.

Sincerely,

The Council

Madeline ran her hand over her mouth in disbelief. The pulsing sensation between her legs wasn't showing signs of dying down, accompanied by the tell tale humidity of her desire. Her nipples were pert and at full attention. Her breathing had shallowed out from need. To say that she was horny was not accurate to the situation in the slightest.

She swallowed hard and allowed her eyes to drift over to where Alex was sitting. He was leaning up against a wall, just starting to wake up himself. His knees were drawn up and he had leaned his head back, staring resolutely at the ceiling. "Are we drugged?" He asked pointedly, not looking at her.

"The note says so," she answered carefully. She didn't want to let him know how horny she was in that moment. She was fairly sure she wouldn't say no if he approached her.

Alex closed his eyes for a moment, assessing the situation before rolling his head to the side to look at Madeline. She was obviously aroused and it only made her look hotter that she was resisting it. "I'm going to the bathroom and relieve myself," he told her frankly. "I suggest you do the same," he concluded. "Get it out of your system."

Madeline's eyes widened from the scandal and inwardly, Alex snickered. He doubted if she had been with too many guys, given the degree of naivety she displayed. "I... you mean... uhm..." She stuttered out her words, turning every shade of crimson possible.

"I won't watch," he promised. "And frankly, it's up to you. I'm pretty sure I can fight you off if I need to. But if I don't get this out my system now? " He didn't want to finish the thought. Yes, he could keep Madeline from assaulting him, but the reverse statement was definitely not true.

Madeline's scandal turned to muted alarm. "I... I understand," she let out in her soft sweet voice. She was blushing again and couldn't make eye contact. "I'll give you as much privacy as I can," she offered, collecting both letters and moving to the opposite corner of the room.

His eyes followed her as she moved. Every sway of the hip, every gentle sound of her feet padding across the hard floor, the sudden hint of her arousal in the air. Everything about the woman was about to become fodder for his relief.

Madeline started humming to herself as Alex stepped into the bathroom. He tenderly gripped his long, thick shaft and started stroking himself. He winced slightly at how sensitive he was. He only hoped once would be enough to bring the captain back from it's full salute. Something told him that this wasn't the standard tincture of Viagra.

As his first orgasm began to boil over, he realized that his gut feeling was correct. His hard cock was a deep crimson red, still ready and demanding. Worse, the first orgasm only made it worse. His mind wasn't thinking clearly. He needed reprieve. He needed to bury himself deep inside Madeline and never come up for air. Her gentle humming found it's way to his ears and he knew that had she been within arms reach, he'd have taken her right there on the bathroom floor. This drug was potent.

In a move of desperation, Alex reached behind him and yanked off the door knob, essentially trapping himself inside the bathroom. It was the last resort to protect the woman from her worst threat at the moment: him. Almost fatalistically, he sunk against the wall, still jerking at his cock for any measure of relief he could find. He smirked slightly, wondering how bad it was for her and what sort of fantasies were playing out in her mind in that moment.

He continued until he felt dizzy and eventually passed out.

There was no way to gauge time in this pure white room, so neither Alex nor Madeline had any idea how long they had been out. This time, however, Alex awoke before Madeline to discover that they were laid comfortably in the bed, both completely naked. Whatever drug they had been given was still working it's magic, only this time it was stronger. He looked up to see another note at the table, but didn't bother to look at it. He didn't care about what they said. He was fighting this with every ounce he had.

Uncontrollably, his eyes drifted slowly over Madeline's form. She was utterly perfect. Her breasts were probably a C cup with quarter sized areolas, tightened into hard nipples. They pressed perfectly into her chest bone and the thought of fucking her tits splashed colorfully into his mind. That would be heavenly, he decided, picturing her beautiful face contorted in extacy beneath him.

Her chest tapered into a small waist that curved outward nicely for her hips. It was obvious that her pubic area had been waxed or shaved recently, leaving her completely bare and exposed. Alex's hand reached out involuntarily, trembling as he held onto any restraint he could, and he tenderly ran his fingers over her mound. God, she was like silk and even from that distance he could feel the moist heat rising off of her.

What was he thinking! He thought, mortified, as he hastily snatched his hand back. He wasn't a rapest! Madeline wasn't even conscious, let alone the fact that neither of them were consenting.

The smallest of moans escaped her lips and it snapped his attention to her face. Her lips were full but her mouth was small. He couldn't help himself, imagining how those lips would feel wrapped around his dick...

Alex shook his head, trying to clear it. The note almost certainly informed them that they had received a stronger dose of the drug and would continue to do so until he fucked her like some wild animal. He pushed his feet over the side of the bed, groaning slightly from the pain he felt from his swollen balls. As best he could, he pulled the sheet beneath him up and draped it over her.

A few minutes later, Madeline was starting to wake up. She was panting and then gasped in horror to discover that she had no clothing on. Alex was still sitting at the side of the bed with his back turned to her. "Did... did we..." She couldn't bring herself to ask.

"No," he replied in a raspy voice. "Not yet. Don't know how much longer I can hold out if they keep upping the dose," he admitted.

Madeline swallowed hard. She certainly understood. "... I'm a virgin," she told him point blank, causing him to tense slightly.

"... I sorta figured," he answered.

She swallowed again. "... I don't know how to... I mean, I've never..."

It was going to happen. They both knew it. The point now was just to hold off for the principle of the thing; until they physically just couldn't any longer. "It will hurt at first but then it should start to feel pretty good," he told her in a hollow voice.

A tear started to stream down her cheek. "Will you tell me what to do?" She asked in painful innocence.

"Keep fighting it, Maddy," He told her firmly.

"I am," she insisted, "but... but... I understand," she decided on finally. "I'm not going to blame you, you know that. Actually, when you can't take it any more... I um... I consent," she volunteered, making herself sound painfully inexperienced. "It's not... It isn't..."

"Yes it is," he replied with a dark tone, turning to look at her eyes. "Yes, it is rape. Under different circumstances, no, but neither of us are consenting here."

Madeline didn't look away. He was right and she knew it. "I'm trying to make it easier for you, Alex," she told him softly. "I know what it is."

That soft voice and those beautiful grey eyes killed what was left of his resolve. In a swift move, he tore the sheet away from her and threw himself on top of her, his mouth locking into hers in a passionate kiss. Alex was on auto-pilot, with a seemingly blank check to put out this fire any way he could.

Still, this was her first time, and as enthusiastic as her hip rocking came once their lips met, he wasn't about to just take her unprepared. His hands pushed down in between her legs, fingers working and spreading apart her lips as she gasped into his mouth. Her hands instinctively shot down to attempt to stop his, only to be caught by his free hand and held firmly over her head. Her vaginal muscles constricted slightly at the move. She liked being dominated.

"I'm going to finger fuck you first," he whispered huskily into her ear. "Do what feels good."

Madeline offered a hesitant nod and let out a surprised moan as he slid his finger deep into her pussy. God she was tight. Alex was pretty sure with their difference in size that she would always feel tight around him. He liked it snug, even though it would hurt her a little more, he loved the feeling of a tight pussy squeezing around his dick.

Madeline rocked her hips greedily to meet his hand as their lips continued to dance together. His own need was far too urgent for him to take sufficient time in their love making, to his lament. He liked her and felt, for some reason, that she deserved a gentle lover, at least for her first time. But his patience had been eroded and he had only one goal on his mind. It was in that context that he forced his finger inside of her, his palm pressing hard against her joining.

Madeline let out a pleased moan at this and then gasped in surprise as he slid another finger inside of her. It hurt, stretching her as he plied, but she didn't tell him no or ask him to stop. Like Alex, her need in the moment was too powerful and with it came a tendency for submissiveness.

Madeline mentally recoiled at herself when she realized she'd let him do anything he wanted to her. She was inexperienced, yes, but she was not ignorant of what that meant. Whatever drug she had been given was causing her not to think rationally. She was responding to carnal lust for this perfect model of a man on top of her.

Alex continued his plying and stretching until he felt her muscles clamp hard around his fingers. Madeline let out an pleading and gasping moan, her back arching and her eyes narrowing to slits. God she was hot. Drug or no drug he'd have wanted to fuck her after a face like that. He waited for her legs to stop quivering before he withdrew his fingers, promptly shoving them into his mouth and sucking her juices off of them. He dipped his head to her ear, positioning the tip of his now almost purple cock into her hot and sopping slit.

He couldn't move slowly like he knew she needed. Alex had lost most control at this point. She was so slick that would make it easier for her. With a furious need, Alex thrust into Madeline hard. In the one thrust, he tore through her hymen and had his bloated sac firmly pressed against her.

Alex grunted into her ear as she let out a surprised yelp. She was even more surprised when he nearly pulled out completely, leaving only the head of his cock inside of her, and then repeated the powerful thrust. This continued, long, powerful strokes with impressive speed as Alex found himself burying himself inside of her for his own pleasure. God she felt good. She was so tight around him and the way she moaned with each stroke.

He hadn't released her wrists above her head but now that he had a free hand, it had drifted down her chest, almost painfully clenching her tit. His previous fantasy of fucking her tits came to mind and Alex had to fight down the urge. No, he decided, she was a lady. He wasn't going to use her like that unless... Madeline had asked to be told what to do. Alex shook his head free of the notion as the urgency of his thrusts continued. He knew that they hurt her, but she didn't ask him to stop. She simply moaned in response to him, driving him on further but also solidifying his need to keep her safe.

His passion was growing and his thrusts lost any care he was putting into them. At the starts of his own orgasm, Alex pounded her with everything he had, hoping against hope to drain away the pressure and effects of this drug. He let out a moan of his own as the tip finally exploded inside of her, spraying her inner walls with his hot seed, just as an orgasm rocked through her.

He wished he was done. He wished desperately to be done. The drug had other intentions. It had turned Alex from a gentleman into an animal. In a single move, he flipped Madeline over onto her stomach, tugging at her hips with one hand and keeping her wrists clamped above her head with the other. He didn't ask or wait for her to be ready before he pressed into her from behind, resuming his pounding with intense fervor.

"Rock your hips," he ordered her in just better than a snarl. Madeline tried to comply, but she didn't know what he meant. Frustrated, Alex released her wrists to clench her hips in both hands, violently tugging and shoving to increase the force of his thrusts. Only then did she let out surprised cries, but Alex was beyond a place where he could hear her.

This council, or whatever it was, had done an excellent job selecting them. Madeline's inherent submissiveness and sweet demeanor drove Alex on better than any drug could. She never told him no. She never complained or fought him. She only cried out and even then, it was intoxicating.

Again, Alex sprayed his load into her, collapsing on top of her when he was finished. He knew he was still craving her, but the pressure of it all, the utter demand to take her fully and absolutely, had diminished, leaving him breathing heavily into her soft hair.