The Breeder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OX2
OX2
14 Followers

Then the stroking of new parts, it felt so much better, driving her mad, she had to take it all! The pressure on her other hole shocked her. That was a sin! It hurt at first when it went in, then as the feelings of his man thing and her girl thing met with this it added to her madness. She could not describe how she felt. She just wanted it harder and MORE. Then he slapped her ass. The sting added to her pleasure, the warmth all around, her head was spinning. She pulled at her dress, at her tits, and nipples so hard they couldn’t stand her touch. Grunting and groaning, Gerta bucked harder and harder until she spasmed and her womanhood contracted spilling all of its fluid onto the man. She collapsed forward. Exhausted.

Gerta felt the weight of the man lift off the back of her legs. Warm stickiness dripped from her hole. With a gasp, she pulled her legs forward and rolled to her back pushing her hips up. “BY GOD I will have this baby before Gilda” she thought.

* * * * * * * * * *

Ruth watched in horror as her daughter bucked back and forth. Sweating, ENJOYING what was happening to her. Grunting and blaspheming like an animal. Gerta was pulling at her pendulous teats. She saw her back bunch , grind, then arch. Gerta cried out, not in the agony she expected but in bliss. Her cow like brown eyes opened and a ham fist wiped sweat from her brow. She slid her legs from behind the curtain and raised them.

With a smile she looked up at her mother. “Momma I think he’s done”. Ruth smiled back. Looking at the bruised and gooey gash between her daughter’s legs. Eyeing the thick puddle forming around her hips. Yes, there it was, a healthy amount of the seminal fluid there. She pushed a cushion under Gerta’ hips and held her legs up and apart, willing the seed to slide back down to her child’s womb. She also noted the angry red handprint on her chunky buttocks. For every sin there is punishment, she thought.

* * * * * * * * * *

Rebecca heard the faint sounds of the first girl then the ex1plosion of sound begin next to her. She rested her head on her hand propping herself on her elbow. The other girls had brought a Companion in with them but Rebecca had decided to do this alone. She didn’t need an audience.

It had been five years since Jacob died in the accident. So she was no stranger to what a man could do. She remembered him as a gentle lover. A good man. She still wondered why she wanted this baby. It must have something to do with the fact that she was now over thirty. She and Jacob had tried for years to have a child, but in her heart she knew it was Jacob that couldn’t do it. She never held it against him but sometimes it lay there, unspoken between them.

The mid wife had checked her over with a fine toothcomb and declared her fit for The Breeding. Rebecca picked an imaginary piece of lint from her dress. She was beginning to feel silly. When the man had first run his warm hand over her hips she’d felt a momentary thrill. She was a little embarrassed that she had shivered. Now sitting here with a thick black curtain on her back, her ass in the air like a prize brood mare she felt just plain silly.

Lending to the brood mare analogy the girl in the stall next to her was snorting and grunting like a cow. Gerta was a big girl and if this man was doing that to her, Rebecca could only guess what she was in for. She hadn’t had a man in years so she hoped she would be ready. A small piece of her was hoping to satisfy him in some way. Then she thought, He just schtupped two women, it must not take much to satisfy him. Still, at 30 Rebecca still believed in Love.

She crossed her legs to take some of the tension off. Lying on your belly on a wooden platform with your legs dangling wasn’t really all that comfortable.

* * * * * * * * * *

I backed away from the middle girl looking for some water. I moved to the pitcher on the table and poured cool water into the basin. I drank deeply from the pitcher. My cock was beginning to ache, and I was getting tired. I cleaned the goo that was beginning to stiffen on my pubic hair, stomach and legs. The cool water felt good on my crotch. I washed my face and dried off with my shirt.

I approached the last, but most perfect rump. The buttocks were round and muscular. They tapered to a slim waist that was cut off by the curtain. The thighs were also well toned and the calves had an athletic cut to them. She must have been about five foot maybe five foot three. Her hips matched mine.

I still heard muffled conversation coming from the middle stall. And I was pretty sure that first girl hadn’t been alone. Then those thick legs crossed. Flexing at the knee. I guess I was taking my own sweet time! Some how I felt a connection with that rump and the woman that owned it.

I stepped up to it, then moved to the side to sit on the ledge next to her. I began to massage her thighs, moving to her calves, listening for anything from the other side of the curtain. The calves were rock solid and the feet callused, but very feminine. I moved back to work along her back as far as the curtain would allow me. I caressed her hip and ran my hands over and around her right buttock.

I could smell her. Lavender soap and the underlying musk of all women. I ran my hand down the crack of her ass; she tensed as I touched her brown star but relaxed when I continued to the base of her vagina. She uncrossed her legs, inviting me to do more. I let my hand continue around through her cinnamon pubic hair. Combing my fingers through it I gave it a playful tug and she bobbed her haunches back at me. I continued rubbing her stomach, very firm, until my fingers touched the thick wool of her dress.

I wanted to see the whole woman. It consumed me. For some reason I needed to feel her breasts, to look into her eyes. I slid back and moved to the left side of her. Again I massaged her, ending by trailing my fingers along her slit. It slid apart at my touch and I heard a gasp from the other side. I kissed her meaty butt and gazed at her beautiful ass.

I ran a finger down her inner thigh. I couldn’t hold back. Screw the rules “You are beautiful,” I said. A whispered, “Thank you” came from the curtain.

“Can you hurry? I am getting a cramp in my right leg,” she whispered

I laughed, wanting this woman more and more. Probing her with a few soft fingers showed me she was ready. I placed the head of my cock at her slick lips and pushed. It was tight at first but I slid in easily. She had been ready for a while! I ran my hands over her hips and waist as I felt the head of my dick run along the length of her. She began to rock back into me, a slow dance beginning.

This was driving me crazy; I had to see her. I ran my hands up her back and under the thick velvet curtain pushing it forward. It revealed a homemade blue dress bunched up around her breasts. She had her eyes closed and was making slow circles with her hips, clearly enjoying herself. She had dishwater blond hair, caught up in a bun, high cheekbones, Thick cupid bow lips, now forming an O. Straight white teeth. Classic beauty. Judging by the speeding up of her gyrations and the small gasps she was making, she was beginning to come close to fulfillment. One hazel eye opened and looked at me. She pulled the curtain over her head and said matter of factually, “You’re not supposed to move that”. I noticed that she had only slightly slowed down her grinding on my pelvis. She reached back and slowly began to stroke my balls. I knew she was smiling at me.

* * * * * * * * * *

Rebecca tensed a when she felt the weight join her on the platform. Then warm hands began to caress her. She relaxed to it. Jumping a little at some of the places he touched. He was taking his time, she liked that. Rebecca felt less like a Mare. She felt him working the kinks out of her legs. When he reached under her she wanted so desperately to feel his hands on her breasts, to cup them and caress them with as much care as he was giving her lower half.

“You’re beautiful” He said.

This gave her a start. There wasn’t supposed to be any communication between the stud and herself. What do you say to a man who tells you that you are beautiful when he can’t see your face? “Thank you” She whispered back. Then, what the hell she told him to hurry. Her legs were getting tired. She heard a laugh then felt him probe her gently peeling her lips apart, they were sticky and she felt them coated with her cream. She expected him to take her roughly. Especially after all she’d heard next door. Like a bull in rut.

Rebecca was surprised to find that she wanted this man; she wanted his member inside of her, to feel like a woman again. She felt the head, bigger than she remembered; slide along until it found her hole, then a little pain as forgotten muscles stretched to take him in. He went deliberately, filling her completely, she felt him part every fold inside of her then come to rest in a snug fit. She involuntarily began moving her hips and he joined her, matching her rhythm. Her outer lips began to rub on her clitoris as the weight of his balls rested on it too. MMMMMMMM she thought to her self this felt so nice.

She kept up the slow grinding. Speeding up a little then slowing down. Enjoying the fullness inside of her. Eyes closed, savoring this moment. Little gasps and cries escaped as she began to work herself up to the warm wet feeling she knew would begin in her belly.

She opened an eye, and saw him looking down at her. He had a strong face, square jaw. She decided it was a good face. She had seen the picture before she made her decision but this was the man. She pulled the curtain back over her head. She didn’t know what the penalty was for not doing it but why push it.

Rebecca reached back and stroked his balls, chuckling to herself when he jumped. She felt him pull her up toward him and pull the dress over her head. Her breasts fell into place and his hands cupped them. The brown nipples hard. He softly rolled them between his fingers until they were standing out trying to rip themselves from her body. The aureoles were large and round. He kissed her neck. GOD! She was going to cum. And with the thought came the action, her stomach clenched and fire explodes from her loins, she gasped as the air was pulled from her lungs in little gasps, the room swam in front of her as she contracted and spasmed against him.

He lay her down on the platform, then withdrew his staff from her soaked cave, she felt the trail of warm fluid drip from her thighs and pour from her. He nuzzled her under her ear.

Rolling her to her back he said in a husky voice. “I want to look into your eyes,” And kissed her. Rebecca kissed back and soon passion ignited her again, Tongues danced in ecstasy in each other’s mouth. He moved to the hollow of her neck, whispering in her ears.

He took one firm tit into her mouth. He lathed it first with his tongue. Raising goose bumps on her. sucking it deep into his mouth. YEEESSSS she moaned her head lolling back, whispering into his ear. “Suck my tits”,

Rebecca spread her legs to take him inside of her again. He obliged her by entering her. Filling her again. She locked her ankles over his hips. Pulling him deeper into her. She enjoyed the dual sensations at her breast and her mound. He humped at her, she humped and rolled her hips back into him. She knew she would have bruises from the floor in the morning.

Suddenly he was biting at her shoulders and neck, and with a loud cry and strangled grunt she felt her canal fill with his sperm. She felt herself come too. Stronger than the first one. She felt the twinges in her pussy. She raked his back and clutched him tight when passions had subsided, his face swam into focus .He was looking deep into her eyes. He kissed her lightly on the cheek. His stiff cock pulled out of her as he rolled off. It was shiny in the lamplight from their mixture.

Rebecca lay on her back. Left hand running through his chest hair and they gently stroked each other. Rebecca intertwined his hand in hers and kissed it. “ Thank you,” she said again, not sure why. “You’re welcome,” he said, kissing the fingers on her other hand. Somehow she knew this was not going to be the last time for this. She would make sure of that. Even if she had to leave with him. Leave all her life behind to follow him.

OX2
OX2
14 Followers
12