The Breeders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the man continued emptying his balls into her fat cunt Tahari felt another change overcome her body. She looked down as she continued to pound her sopping wet pussy onto his spurting cock, and noticed her stomach began to swell. Faster and faster it grew outward until she couldn’t see her clit or the man’s cocks buried in her cunt. She realized she was pregnant. Still riding the waves of her orgasm she fucked the man faster and faster milking all of his seed to empower her baby. Her stomach was now the size of a full term mother, and her breasts had grown even bigger. Fat with child her immense tits bounced lewdly against her swollen belly covering it in milk, as she continued to fuck the man draining him dry.

With the onset of the first contraction she pulled herself off of the massive cocks with a wet slurping sound. The man was done now and may not even live she guessed. He was drenched from her juices and milk and lay breathing in short spurts. His cocks were flaccid now still ejaculating feeble squirts of cum onto his stomach. Tahari didn’t care. She was through with him. A second convulsion racked her body then a third. Faster and faster they came until she knew the baby was coming. She squatted over the man and pushed for all she was worth. Tahari’s body expanded to allow the baby to slide out easily filling her soaked cunt to a new level. Picking her baby up and holding its head to her enormous breast it began to suckle. Slowly she made her way out of the clearing back towards the mountains. She had finished what she had come to do.

12