The Breeding of Tammy

Story Info
Two couples have kinky and loving weekend.
4.9k words
4.14
143.6k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PLJ
PLJ
46 Followers

Tammy and I (Lisa) decided that since we had both been humiliated in front of each others boy friend a few weeks earlier, that we were going to assure that didn’t happen again to us. But our boy friends had other ideas for us that next weekend.

William (my boyfriend) and Mark (Tammy’s boyfriend) had purchased a toy for us to play with that weekend. We had all planned to spend Friday night at a friend’s cabin, so the packing was done, food bought, and arrangements made. On the way up to the cabin, which took about an hour, we all talked about the weekend, and the different things we could do. Swimming, hiking, just relaxing….. Well all that was great except on the way I felt that twinge inside my tummy that said my period would be starting soon.. Well I can still do everything.. I’ll just have to be a little bit more careful if we go swimming…..

We arrived at the cabin and we all unpacked out things. Mark and Will had a medium sized box they both carried in..

“What is that, a present for me? “ I asked. Will and Mark responded that is was a present for both me and Tammy…. That sounded interesting.

They started to unpack the box, and I sat and watched.

“I’ll be right back.. don’t stop on my account” I said.

And I started towards the bathroom. William got up and followed me, and before I could close the door he was inside with me.

“Will,, my period has started. I need to put a tampon in or I’ll make a mess…” I said.

Will slowly started to take my jeans off me, and then my panties. Just a small dot of red showed on my panties. Will sat me on the toilet spread my legs a little, and knelt between them…

“Darling,,, do you need to pee?” He said…

“Yes” I began to pee while he laid his head on my tummy.

He took toilet paper and wiped me and showed me that it too was red. He picked up my purse and found a tampon, opened it and walked towards me… I spread my legs so he could insert it into me, which he did ever so carefully and lovingly.

I stood up with my jeans and panties around my ankles, Mark carefully moved me to the sink…. He pushed on my back so I bent forward at the waist…. He took a wash cloth, moistened it, put some soap on it and began washing my anus……… This was something he had never done before, but I figured he wanted me to be clean for bed that night. He rinsed me with another cloth and dried me. I pulled up my panties and then my jeans….

When we got back into the room Mark had opened the box, and was pulling out what looked like a half barrel, about 20 inches wide at the base, all black, with a cord coming out one end. Both Tammy and I looked at each other not having ever seen anything like this before, and wondered what it was…. Then Will, pulled out a small bag of attachments, opened the bag and poured them out on the table.

“Oh my god…” said Tammy as she looked at an assortment of rubber cocks and balls, shafts, cups and rods of all sizes and shapes on the table.

“What do you think you are going to do with those things??” she asked.

Mark responded “These are your fun this weekend…” “You are going to experience something you have never known before..”

Tammy and I froze at the thought of these toys in the hands of our boyfriends. I relaxed some knowing that Will would not want to really play with me a lot during my period, he was every gentle during my flows mostly for fear of hurting me…so I felt this didn’t really apply to me….

Little did I know what he had in mind.

Chapter Two – Tammy is exposed

Mark took Tammy by the hand and lead her into the bedroom, I figured we would not see them for about an hour or so.. but much to my surprise, they came back out within just a few minutes.

Mark said “Tammy do you have something you want William and Lisa to know?”

Tammy replied “Yes Mark, I will tell them just like you instructed me to.” …

“William, Lisa… I..I,, well” she stammered..”I am having my period this weekend and Mark is going to change my pads for me. I am not to touch myself, unless you are all watching, so if I have to pee or my flow needs to be wiped or anything else, I’ll ask all of your permission, and let you watch as Mark does it to me.” She said.

Tammy was blushing bright red, but seemed ok with the situation. Then to our surprise Tammy started taking off her jeans, her top and then her bra to show that Mark had placed an adult diaper on her.. She now stood in the middle of the room in only a diaper.

“That is beautiful” William said. “But will that work for Tammy’s period too?”

“Yes it should work just fine.” Said Mark.

“Well ok then” replied Will… “ This will be fun..”

Will looked at me and started to hold me close, I felt his hands beginning to unbutton my jeans, and then in one move he pulled my jeans and panties off. I reluctantly stepped out of them, I knew Mark could see the small white string coming from my vagina.

“Oh boy.. both of them… great” Mark said.

Will continued to strip me with my top next. He pulled up on it and I obediently lifted my arms for him to take it off. He then removed my bra so I stood naked next to Tammy. I felt embarrassed in front of Mark… but knew complaining would not get me anywhere.. so I remained silent.

William walked towards me and put his hands between my legs while I stood in front of Tammy and Mark. I didn’t know what he was going to do, and then…

“Their it is….” He said.

I felt him quickly pull the small string from me….. I quickly crossed my legs in hopes that nothing more then the tampon would come out of me, he held it up to show it was now heavily stained with my blood. I turned bright red again….

Mark handed him a diaper for me.

“Are you going to put that in me?” I asked William..

“Yes you will be wearing this for the weekend…or you will wear nothing at all… understand?”

“yes” was all I could muster.

I walked to William, and whispered in his ear.

“Please… put it on me if you are going to.. my period is very heavy right now.. so get on with it or I’ll make a mess here on the floor..”

Rather than having me sit or lay on somewhere, Will moved me towards the “thing” on the floor. Will told me to lay facedown on the floor and to spread my legs.. I did as I was told.

“Tammy pick up the bottle of Vasoline Intensive Care lotion on the table and bring it over here.” Mark said.

Tammy did as she was told and I heard her walking back towards the three of us.

“Rub some of the vasoline on the cock on the Sybian, then come back here” William said.

I heard her open the bottle and squirt some on her hands and rub the rubbery cock,

“All the way Tammy.. all the way..” She squeezed some more out into her hand and rubbed it again.

Tammy then crawled over to where the guys were eyeing my vagina and the flow coming from me… This was the start of my period and it is really heavy for about a day, and today was that day. Will took a cloth and wiped my vagina so I wouldn’t have to clean it up later….

“Their you go little Lisa…” he said….

He was treating me like a little girl now….

“Tammy, push the nozzle of the bottle into Lisa and squeeze it until it flows from her.” Mark said.

I felt Tammy open me a little and insert the head of the bottle about an inch, then she pushed it again and it went in to me about 2 more inches. I had to spread my legs more to allow this to continue, and then she squeezed the bottle. I have never felt anything like that before. Tammy filled my vagina full of soft cool lubricant, and then she squeezed it again, and I could feel it running out of me.

“Oh god that has got to be messy…. “ I said,

Tammy looked between my legs at what was now a mixture of vasoline and blood slowly flowing out of me.

“I think it looks nice.. “ said Tammy.

I felt someone cover my vagina completely with their hand as I sat up. The hand belonged to Tammy… I was so embarrassed, Tammy with her hand covering my vagina, me bleeding because of my period and our toy waiting for me…Will and Mark helped me to my feet, I could feel liquid flowing down the insides of my legs…. Tammy continued to hold her hand covering my vagina so the vasoline didn’t just flow out of me… We moved towards our toy, and then Will said.

“Straddle it..”

I did as I was instructed, and now for all to see was me standing legs spread, Tammy’s hand between my legs, both vasoline and blood flowing down the insides of my legs.

“Sit”

Was the order given by Mark this time, and I did it as I was ordered. The black thing that became known and “our toy” seemed to spread my legs and expose my vagina to the surface very effectively. I saw it was plugged into the wall socket, and wondered what was next in this humiliation. I just knew that our toy was being stained by my blood, but their was nothing I could do.

William knelt in front of me and lifted a small box with two knobs… He kissed me and I felt our toy begin to vibrate. It was all to clear to me now. This was a giant vibrator and the toys on the table were for attaching to our toy and then going inside of me, oh god was all I could think.

William took me in his arms and held me as I became more aroused. He then took my arms and put them behind me and I felt Mark take my wrists and bind them. “Oh no you don’t” I said but before I could react, the tangle of rope and knots were complete. Then Mark took ropes and tied my ankles and pulled the ropes up so my legs bent at the knees. I was now balanced on our toy with my entire weight in the insides of my legs and was in “intimate” contact with out toy. Will held me up so I didn’t topple over, and looked into my eyes.

“You are mine now and forever” he whispered in my ear.

“You will do as you are told and you will enjoy this more than anything we have ever done.. ”

“Yes Will…” I responded.

I was actually looking forward to this, I was excited but wondered what Mark was thinking about the mess I was making.

Will took the box and began turning the knobs and our toy became more lively.

Mark stood behind me and William in front of me, together lifted me up … Mark said to Tammy.. ”Help Lisa onto our toy..” Tammy did as she was told. I saw her reach into the open jar of Vaseline jelly and rub more onto the rubber cock,…. Tammy looked into my eyes and said

“I‘m sorry Lisa… but I have to do as Mark tells me… I love him so much…”

Mark then said “Remove your hand that covers Lisa’s vagina…. and spread her to accept the cock..”

Tammy did as she was told… I felt her gently place her fingers in my vagina and open me up….. The guys lowered me on to the lubricated cock.

I struggled as bit to make it fit inside of me, with my own weight pressing down it completely filled me. I could see and feel the oil and blood leaking out of my vagina, tainted it red from my flow… Will knelt down beside me and slowly turned our toy on… I felt the machine come to life inside of me…. It began slowly and continued to build… William held me in his arms, and I laid my head on his shoulder. He threaded his arms through mine and held me as close as he could. He started whispering to me..

“You are mine……you are mine… you are mine now and forever..” I placed my weight on him and gave into his will.

Chapter three - I get more excited

He slowly increase it vibrations and movements inside my vagina. I was getting seriously excited. I could feel my hips almost involuntarily pushing forward onto the rubber cock… The vibrations became stronger and stronger… William continued to whisper in my ear… And I moved higher and higher…

“Say the words to me… say the words to me Lisa..” William chanted to me…

“William tell me what you want to hear and I will say it…” I whispered to him.

“Say it darling…” I was now so excited that I was pushing with all my might onto the rubber cock… Then William turned our toy onto high. I went wild. My orgasms were completely uncontrollable, I had at least 5 orgasms before I could catch my breath.

“ohhh Will…I love you….. but please stop… stop … William.. ohh please stop…” I whimpered.

But he just continued holding me, our toy was now buzzing deep inside of me… making me cum repeatedly, I could not control my body, I pushed and pushed, to get the cock deeper inside of me, while it buzzed..

“Will please stop I can’t do this anymore” but he stayed put.

I felt someone push on my back that pushed me even closer to Will, our toy was switched to not only vibrating but moving the cock in and out of me. My orgasms were now coming one after the other, but I couldn’t even cry out for my lover to help me. I continued to cum for what seemed like an hour, but it was actually about 15 minutes. I just about passed out from pleasure. Mark turned our toy off slowly, and helped Will hold me up from falling over.

Mark untied my arms and Will helped me off our toy. I was completely spent. I could feel the lubrication running now down the insides of my legs, my vagina was now flowing freely with blood, and in looking at the toy, it was clear that I had ejaculated. Mark brought a clean cloth and knelt in front of me. I was so embarrassed, and looked to Tammy for help.

“Mark, shouldn’t William be cleaning Lisa?” Tammy asked…

Mark handed the cloth to Will who continued to clean me. He slowly pulled the diaper up my legs and I was now covered.

“Oh that was amazing…” I said to my William..

Tammy was now concerned that she was next, but Mark had some time to let her get excited. I watched Tammy walk to Mark and whisper in his ear.

“Tammy… tell Will and Lisa…. “ and then stand in the middle of the room…

Will… Lisa… I... I have to pee… and Mark wants me to stand and let you watch… “ she said.

She was now bright red as she described what she was to do….. Poor Tammy… Mark was trying to humiliate her and was succeeding.

Tammy walked to the center of the room, Will crawled up to her and was sitting in front of her about waist high. He put his hands on the insides of her thighs, and started gently rubbing her, I can’t image having anyone but Will touch me like that, especially if I had to pee.

Will continued to move his hands across Tammy’s belly.. who was clearly uncomfortable.

I heard her whimper “I..I have to pee..”

Will moved his hands up to her vagina, but outside the diaper, and just held her. She began to pee, Will stood up, pulled the diaper open at the top and put his hand down inside the diaper to Tammy’s vagina, she tried to cross her legs but nothing stopped William.

“I can feel Tammy pee’ing, it is warm and wet, I am running my fingers inside of her, and now putting a finger is her anus”

Tammy stood still, almost in tears. ”Mark, Mark I love you, please come here.” she said, but Mark didn’t move.

She stopped pee’ing and looked into Williams eyes. “What would you like me to do now William” she asked…

Remembering that she too was having her period. William slowly started to pull down her diaper. She had not yet been stripped in front of all of us so she resisted a bit, but then gave in.

There stood Tammy, naked, dripping pee, blood stained vagina, and her diaper full of urine and blood stains.

Tammy broke down crying. “Oh Mark.. please come hold me.” Mark walked quickly over to Tammy, picked her up in his arms and carried her to the couch.

“I love you Tammy” I heard Mark say, “you are ok in my arms, everything is fine, don’t cry darling..” Mark coo’ed to her.

Tammy quit crying and curled up in his lap, she lifted her legs and laid on her side. This completely exposed her vagina to Will and I, she was wet and bleeding, and now clearly very excited.

Mark held her until she was relaxed again, then said that it was her turn to have some fun. Their was a large comfy chair in the front room that Mark carried Tammy to. He set her down in the chair and asked her to pick up her legs and to fully expose her so he could clean her. She did as instructed, (she sort of looked like a woman have a gyno exam).

Mark gently cleaned her with wash clothes, until no outward sign of anything was left. He then took two straps and what appeared to be two pieces of sheepskin. The ropes were tied to the back legs of the chair, run over the back of the chair, then laid on Tammy. The sheep skin pads were placed behind Tammy knees and the rope run over the sheep skin. As the ropes were pulled tighter, Tammy legs were spread and she opened up like a flower. Her legs were spread wide, her vagina opened slightly, and she looked beautiful, the perfect female. Her clitoris was very large it almost looked like a little penis, I saw Tammy clinch down and her clitoris moved.

Mark went into their bedroom and came back with a small bag. Within the bag were some toys he had for Tammy. He first pulled out a exam speculum, he showed it to Tammy and said

“Tammy we are going to look inside your vagina and see what you have in there, is that ok with you?”

Tammy knowing that the only acceptable answer was yes, looked into Marks eyes and whispered..

“Yes Mark….” “Anything you say”

Chapter four - Tammys Exam starts

Mark lubed up speculum and slowly began opening Tammy. He carefully inserted the speculum into her vagina, and began twisting the screw that pulled the jaws (and Tammy) open.

“Tell me is it hurts at all Tammy..” Mark said.

Tammy moved her hips a bit from side to side to more comfortable accept the speculum into her vagina. As Mark twisted the screw Tammy began opening wider and wider, until she was opened about two inches. Mark and Will watched as Tammy squirmed a bit, and then stopped.. Her erect clitoris was now easily seen as well as the inside of her vagina. Mark took his index finger and carefully put it into Tammy’s vagina. He slowly and gently pushed and probed Tammy’s cervix, which she clearly felt, but didn’t say that he should stop. He could see some blood slowly oozing from her cervix, and took a small que tip and absorbed the blood. He took a small metal probe that seemed dull on the end (he called it a sound) and began gently probing Tammy’s cervix.. I could see that Tammy was not comfortable with Will looking deep inside her vagina, but again at this point their was nothing she could do. I stood by her head and stroked her hair .

“Tammy, everything will be ok, I know Mark loves you very much and won’t hurt you.” I said to her.

She looked up at me from her near lying position, took my hand in hers, and placed it on her right breast. I began rolling her nipple between my fingers and the guys were watching me. Tammy seemed to like the feeling of me touching her tit, so I continued. I pulled a little and saw her squirm a bit so I stopped.

“Don’t stop.” she whispered to me so I pulled again and again.

Mark continued gently probing Tammy cervix with the sound as Will watched with interest. Mark then pushed the sound into Tammy cervix. She started to squirm and whine. But the sound went into her cervix about an inch and she seemed to settle down after that. Mark picked up what looked like a small vibrator, turned it on low and touched the sound with the vibrator, at once Tammy stiffened up, tried to close her legs and sqeeled.

“Does that hurt darling “ asked Mark…

“well I’m not sure, I’ve never felt anything like that before. “ said Tammy

“But you can stop it anytime you want.”

“I don’t want to.” Said Mark so he continued touching the vibrator to the sound now buried deep inside Tammy. She started to lick her lips and look up at me again, I pulled on her nipple and she began lifting her chest towards me.

Mark pulled out a number of new little toys. The first was a small metal tube that was open on both ends, and was larger at one end than the other. He slowly and carefully pulled the metal sound out of Tammy’s cervix, and laid it on the table. He took the new tube and inserted it into Tammy, and it completely covered her cervix. Then he took a soft rubber tube, he fitted it over Tammy’s clitoris (which was now very large) she felt uncomfortable now and asked Mark what he was going to do with the two things in his hands. Mark pulled out a very small vacuum pump. He hooked both tubes to it and turned it on. Tammy just about screamed. Her clitoris and cervix were slowly being pulled into the tubes. She could feel how exposed she was, and felt the blood flowing from her cervix. Mark next took a small dildo/vibrator handed it to me and asked to put some lube on it and then he slowly and gently pushed it into Tammy’s anus..

PLJ
PLJ
46 Followers
12