The Breeding Rack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlyDog969
SlyDog969
571 Followers

Katia led him back over to the rack where Sonja was still hanging helplessly awaiting her fate.

Fernando was stroking cock as he was led across the room anticipating that he would be expected to perform his manly duties when he got there. Katia led him up to the rack and told him, "Go ahead fuck the bitch!" He immediately jumped on Sonja without hesitation.

With a satisfied smile, Fernando roughly slid his erect cock deep into her greedy cunt. Once again Fernando grabbed the iron bars and used them to give him leverage and to increase the force of his trusts into Sonja's helpless body.

He pounded directly into her for a few minutes and then he changed his assault and began bending his legs and forcing himself straight up with each thrust lifting Sonja off the ground. He was at least six inches taller than Sonja so he was lifting her well off the ground into to the air almost like she was flying. Sonja felt like she was being launched into to space as the force of each trust increased.

He then slowed the pace and every third or fourth thrust he would stop momentarily leaving her hanging there impaled on his large cock just hanging in the air. Each time he would look at her face to gauge her reaction sometimes looking at her with contempt.

At this moment Katia who had been standing a few feet behind him began to move towards him. He thought she was going to stop him again denying him the chance to get the release that his body needed so desperately.

He began driving his cock directly into Sonja with a rapid almost machine like pace. It looked like a dog humping someone's leg almost comical to watch. He was trying to get himself off before Katia stopped him again. He began pumping harder and faster the closer that Katia got him.

Katia grabbed his hair and pulled his head back. She moved her mouth close to his ear and said "Alright do it, cum inside the bitch. Impregnate the whore."

She then released him and stepped off to the side.

Fernando grabbed his cock and positioned it once again at the entrance of Sonja's waiting pussy. His hand move to her mound and made contact with her straining clit. Fernando forced the huge invader deep inside her. Unable to move or resist, Sonja felt him drive deep into her womb, his giant tool made her feel like he was splitting her wide open.

Fernando took her forcefully, using her, molesting her. He was giving Sonja all of his full length now, fucking her hard and fast. The chains holding her in place raddled and shook with each powerful trust he unleashed. She screamed and bucked as if hit by lightning as he drove deeper and deeper into her helpless being.

As the Fernando violated her she felt the onrush of an orgasm flooding her cunt yet she refused to allow herself to cum until the Fernando did. Holding off her pleasure at being so abused Sonja pretended to struggle, trying to make him be even more aggressive, but trying not to distract him from his own pleasure.

The furious onslaught grew more impassioned as the Fernando rammed himself forcefully into her pinned body. Sonja bit down on her lip, her breath rushing in and out of her nose; wounded grunts seeped out of her throat with each plunge of his prong.

The onslaught went on and on, both of his hands gripped her hips and pulled her onto his waiting cock; manhandling her like a toy he dominated her so fully that she was merely a vessel for his pleasure.

The slap of his belly against hers echoed around the room along with her moans as he impaled her on his pole. Sonja felt hollow, a tube being repeatedly filled with rigid meat. The only thing she could focus on was the pummeling her pussy was taking from his endless pounding. She grew closer and closer to losing her ability to wait for his orgasm.

Fernando slammed his cock hard and deep inside her pussy, his groin grinding into her clit. Sonja felt his cock expand wider as her pussy convulsed and quivered around him, as she felt him shoot the first blast of cum into her.

The fire inside her pussy swallowed his seed and then with spasms that would have broken a lesser woman, her pussy started to pulsate and twitch with anger and ferocity. Sonja felt his cock expand with each stream of cum that he deposited in her ravaged pussy.

After firing his fourth and last stream of cum into her Sonja began to feel the onslaught of her own orgasm over take her. Fernando kept up the pressure on her clit. She shook violently as her vision began to fade into darkness.

Her arms and legs shook and pulled against the chains as she experienced the greatest orgasm of her life, draining her. Her body released wave after wave of pleasure from the tip of clit down to the toes of her feet the violent spasms gave way to intermittent jerks. Her body ripples against his, as she seemed to cum forever, her cream mixing with his.

She screamed as her climax wracked her body, it was the deepest orgasm she ever had.

Scream after scream blasted out of her body; sweat ran off her face, mixed with tears of pleasure.

Her body completely collapsed into of quivering pile of exhaustion.

Ravaged, and spent like a rag doll with cum leaking from her gaping pussy she hung there on the iron frame limp, worn out her head hanging down. She could not even find the strength to speak, as she continued to hang there with her legs spread, exhausted, with her skin glistening slightly with sweat.

Her eyes glanced at Fernando as he knelled on the floor to her left, and noticed that Fernando's skin was also glistening with perspiration. 'My God what is next' Sonja wondered as she felt his sperm start to seep out of her pussy and down the inside of her thighs.

Little did she know that the night was not over for her not by a long shot. Her journey into depravity was just beginning and there was still a lot more to cum.

SlyDog969
SlyDog969
571 Followers
12