The Bride & the Black Bartenders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will had to physically restrain Mark as the larger man was practicaly ready to attack her right there. "Don't fuck up the plan," he whispered. Mark calmed down and they slipped quitely up the stairs. Mark and Will quietly pushed open the door to the honeymoon suite. Will fumbled around for the light switch, found it, and flipped it on. The two black men smiled at each other when they saw Michael snoring contentedly on the bed. Mark easily threw the comatose man over his shoulder and left the room, while Will began stripping. Mark roughly dropped Michael on the floor in another room and returned to Will. Will was lying on the bed naked stroking his cock to erection.

"Alright, I'll keep watch," said Mark as he unscrewed the light bulb until it went out. "Loosen her up for me buddy."

"I'll do my best," said Will as Mark left the room.

Pamela had been rubbing her clit hard for ten minutes. Finally, in frustration, she gave up. The more she thought about Michael the more pissed off she got. She wanted to feel his large penis inside her. She wanted to experience an orgasm. How could he do this to her? Pamela got up and headed back upstairs.

Mark was watching at the top of the stairs. He saw her coming and ran to another room tapping Will's door quietly as he passed.

Pamela entered her room and flipped the light switch. CLICK, nothing happened and the room remained pitch black. The lightbulb like her husband was burnt-out she reasoned. She sat down on the bed and was removing her heels when a strong hand closed around her arm, startling her. "Michael you bastard, how dare you fall asleep on me," she yelled at him. Michael didn't say anything, he just took her hand and put it on his penis. Her fingers closed around it automatically and she began stroking it like she had done the other night.

The darkness must have been playing tricks on her because it felt a lot bigger and a lot thicker. The monster was as hard as a rock. She pushed her husband down on his back and straddled him. Pamela began rubbing his penis along her soaking wet panty covered crotch. Will could barely contain himself. He wanted nothing more at that moment then to rip off those panties and fuck her hard. His senses seemed more acute in the dark and his mind easily pictured the elegant looking woman in the slutty lingerie straddling him.

Pamela sat up long enough to pull her panties off and she quickly straddled her husband again. She could feel his long penis twitching between her legs as she unhooked her bra. She wanted to remove the garters and stockings also, but he couldn't wait any longer. The horny young bride sat up and inserted the large head of her husband's penis into her vagina. She moaned a she lowered herself down slowly on it. It did feel a lot bigger then it had the other day. She figured he must not have been fully erect when she had jerked him off the other day. She had taken about half of his fat penis when it started to hurt a little and she paused.

Will was in shock. Never had he felt a pussy as tight and as hot as this horny bitch's. She had practically jumped on his cock in an effort to get it inside of her. He reached up and cupped her breasts in his hands, feeling their weight and how firm they were. He grabbed her nipples and began squeezing them between his thumbs and forefingers.

The discomfort was being replaced by waves of pleasure and Pamela lowered herself a few more inches. Michael was squeezing her nipples a lot more roughly then he had in the past and she found she liked the sensations. She moaned in pleasure as he pinched them hard. Pamela estimated there was about two inches to go until she was fully impaled and she decided to go for it. She dropped down the remaining inches and gasped as his penis penetrated her fully.

"Oh Michael, I love how your penis feels inside me," she cried as she collapsed on is hard chest. "Promise me we'll do this every night."

Pamela caressed her husbands firm chest. Michaels muscles seemed more pronounced in the dark then they had appeared on the beach. Here was a strong man that could protect her and someday give her many children.

"Michael, your the only man to ever have his naked penis inside me." She moaned as she slowly slid up and down is hard rod. Will's eyebrows shot up when she said that. So, she had never been fucked by an unprotected cock.

She leaned down to kiss him and he grabbed her ass with his hands as they tentatively felt each others tongues. He held her tightly and rolled over. Pamela gasped as the full weight of her husbands body seemed to crush her. He started kissing down her neck and started licking around her nipples. She ran her hands up his strong muscular back and grabbed his hair moaning as he bit one of her nipples. His hair must have been really mussed, because it felt kind of kinky. He roughly pulled her hands off his hair and had her grab onto the rails of the bed, causing her breasts to thrust out as her back was arched. She felt like a doll in his strong arms and found she liked the feeling of being used for his pleasure.

Will kept his cock in her as he sat up kneeling. He held her knees in his arms and began fucking her hard. He was very impressed with her. She had taken all nine inches of his cock with little difficulty. He wished he could see her hot body as he rammed her with his cock. He imagined her big breasts shaking as he pumped her and he could picture her belly having convolutions with each thrust of his cock. He was fucking her with all nine inches repeatedly, when she started screaming in pleasure. "Oh my god, oh my god, Michael" she screamed. "It's happening, I"m cummmmming"

Will smiled as the girl thrashed about in the throes of her first orgasm beneath the relentless pounding he was giving her. He was getting close and his rhythm was starting to suffer. He jerked a couple of times and then grunted as his cum erupted from his cock. Pamela felt his hot seed spray the insides of her vagina and moaned as another orgasm exploded from her body. His penis sprayed what had felt like a gallon of semen inside her before he pulled it out and she felt another glob land on her belly. She felt empty without him inside her. Her husband had collapsed panting beside her and she snuggled into his arms. "Oh Michael, I never imagined sex could be that good," she sighed contentedly. "I love you." Instead of answering he just leaned over and kissed her on the lips. Pamela felt his sperm leaking from her vagina and whispered that she'd be right back and yelped as he smacked her ass playfully."

Mark had turned on the light, to investigate the room he was hiding in. He knew from previous experience that he had about an hour until his friend was done breaking in the pretty young bride. Michael was still snoring on the floor a dumb look on his face. Mark looked around and realized this must have been Pamela's room by all the womans clothing strewn about. He noticed the leopard print bikini lying on a drawer and picked it up. He lifted the panties up to his nose and sniffed. Mark had turned out the light and was running the bikini panties up and down his massive shaft as he pictured the bikini clad girl he had seen two days ago.

He heard the door to the honeymoon suite open and watched as Pamela ran to the bathroom. She seemed to be so happy, and she was glowing as she ran by him clad only in her garters and nylons. He crept out as she went into the bathroom. She hadn't closed the door completely and he peered through the crack. He could see her reflection in the mirror, and she was bent over with a tissue cleaning up Will's large deposit of semen from her pussy. As he watched the beautiful woman scooped up a large glob of semen off her belly with her finger tip. She seemed to study it for a bit and then plopped it into her mouth. Marks foot long cock was pointing right at the unsuspecting girl and it seemed to be pulling him towards her as Mark watched Pamela lick up his buddies sperm. If she wants to taste sperm, he'll let her taste sperm, thought Mark. She sat down on the toilet and began removing her stockings as she urinated, so Mark headed to her room. He met Will at the doorway and Will gave him the thumbs up as he headed down the stairs.

Mark heard Pamela leave the bathroom and head back down the hall. He grabbed her and held her in his arms when she entered the room. She hugged him back, a moment before he put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her down. She resisted at first then dropped to her knees before his massive cock.

Pamela sighed in her husbands strong arms. She felt his once more erect penis, rubbing against her leg. His big hands were forcing her to her knees and she gave in and dropped down. She could sense his giant penis swaying before her face in the darkness, like a wild animal waiting to pounce. Michael's large hands grabbed the sides of her head and began pulling her forward. "Michael No, I'm not going to do this," she said firmly.

His hands kept pulling her forward, they were so strong, they felt like they could crush her if she resisted. "Michael, please don't, it's disgusting." she pleaded again.

He just relentlessly pulled her forward so that the fat head of his large penis was pushing at her lips. Her heart was beating rapidly and she could feel the wetness dripping from her legs. She loved the feeling of being helpless and forced to serve her husband's every need. She had no idea Michael was this strong and dominant and she knew that she would be a satisfied woman for the rest of her life. She relented and opened her mouth to the monster trying to get inside. She took the fat head in her mouth and sucked on it for awhile. Pamela removed it from her mouth and began to lick all around the tip of his penis, then down the sides. She licked over a large vein on the underside and felt his pulse with her lips. Her husband had seemed to grow in size when she had submitted to him and now his body and his penis seemed absolutley gigantic. She couldn't believe that she had taken all that monster inside of her and felt proud that she had. She was new at pleasing a man in this fasion and Michael's hands helped her as they guided her face all over his large penis. His hands had her taking about six inches down her throat. He was pumping her face when she removed it gasping for air.

"Oh Michael, I love you, I love your big penis," She stuttered out as she breathed heavily.

He pulled her back down on him and she began sucking again. Her mouth was so full of his penis that it clogged her ears and she barely heard him grunt out "Call it a cock,"

She felt so slutty as she worshipped his monster "cock". She relaxed her throat muscles and was able to get another inch and a half inside. She had been bobbing her head up and down for about 15 minutes when she felt his penis swell up. It grew so big that she thought her jaw would break as the big head swelled up and began releasing his load.

It reminded her of a time at college when she had shotgunned a beer. At first the beer had poured smoothly down her throat, then she had gagged and the overflow had spilled out of her mouth.

His hot semen filled her belly, then her mouth and then it poured out the sides of her mouth around his cock and spilled down her chin. His cock jumped again and another stream filled her mouth. She liked the taste and hoped that in the future, she'd be able to swallow al of it. She removed her mouth from the head of his cock and was caught by surprise when another stream hit her in the face. She kissed his big head worshipfully.

Mark was surprised by Pamela's cock sucking ability. What she had lacked in skill she had made up for with enthusiasm. He needed a few minutes to recharge and he picked his new cock-slut up and roughly pushed her onto the bed so that her legs were dangling off the edge.

Pamela was caught off guard, as her husband tossed her onto the bed. Was he trying to make up for a years worth of lost sex in one night? She felt her legs pulled aside and his faced pressed against her vagina. Before she even had time to protest, Michael was thrusting his tongue in and out of her vagina. No, not her vagina, her pussy, he was thrusting his tongue in and out of her pussy. And it felt incredible. Her friends at school had told her about this and she had called them sluts and had stormed off to their laughter. Her belly was undulating uncontrollably and she was throwing her head back and forth when the third orgasm of her life erupted from the depths of her body.

Mark had been tugging on his cock as he ate her, and it was rock hard again by the time she orgasmed in his face. He stood and flipped the near comatose woman over onto her stomach. He pulled up her hips so that her pussy was level with his cock as he stood on the side of the bed. Her head was buried in the blankets and she moaned when he pushed the head between her vagina lips. "Oh Michael, please fuck me again," she screamed. "fuck meeee with that big cock."

Mark had pushed about eight inches into her before he met resistance. Will had done a good job stretching her out. He pushed in another inch and heard her moan in pleasure. her pussy was so tight and hot it was milking his cock, tryinhg to pull it in deeper. He was surprised that she was thrusting her ass back into him like she wanted more. He was fucking her hard with nine inches now and decided to slip in another, She screamed in orgasm when he reached ten inchs. Out of the hundreds of woman he had fucked, none had been able to take more then ten inches of his cock and most found ten uncomfortable. Mark knew instinctively that here was the bitch who could take it all. He fed another inch inside her as he fucked her hard. She screamed in pain at the eleven inch mark.

"Nooo Michael it hurts," she sobbed

Mark could hear her crying. He needed to take her mind off her pussy for a minute. He put two of his big fingers in his mouth to wet them and started working one around her anus. Pamela was shocked when she realized what her husband was doing. Her pussy still ached from the relentless pounding of his unsatiable monster and now he was working a finger into her ass.

"N..o M..ichael, d.. on't" she stuttered out, and cried "Aaaghh" as his finger pushed in deep. Pamela forgot about the pain in her pussy as it was replaced by the pain from the finger in her ass. Mark worked his other finger inside her ass, causing her to scream again. He knew Will would want a crack at her ass later and he was helping stretch her out as both his fingers combined were about the size of a white boys penis. She seemed adequately distracted now and he fed her all twelve inches of his fat cock. She didn't scream this time, just moaned and he felt the sheets slide up the bed as she must have been gripping them tightly.

Will had been wandering around downstairs. He fixed himself a drink and then walked outside, still naked, to get a breath of fresh air. He walked by the hot tub and decided to fire it up for later. He finished with the hot tub and walked inside. In the living room he looked up in surprise, he could hear the bed upstairs jumping every time his friend fed Pamela his cock. His own cock stirred as he imagined the fucking the white girl was getting from Mark. She'd never go back to white dick after this night. He sensed Mark was close to finishing and worked his way upstairs.

The pain was a fading memory and was quickly being overshadowed by waves of pleasure. Pamela thought that she had died and gone to heaven or maybe hell and the devil himself had decided to make her his fuck toy. That was it, only the devil could have a cock this large, no two cocks, one fucking her ass and one fucking her pussy.

She was now a complete slut for his cock. Her husband had invaded every orifice in her body and she would willingly submit to his every desire from now on. She wanted to scream for him to never stop fucking her, she wanted to tell him how much she loved his big cock, she wanted to tell him she loved having his dick in her mouth and that she loved the taste of his semen, but all she could get out was a long moan.

She felt it getting closer now. It had started deep in her body the minute the pain had gone. She was about to have the mother of all orgasms and the intensity of her feelings frightened her. Mark heard Will come into the room and pat him on the back. He grunted in reply.

"I'm going to c..cum, M..m.aster" she screamed.

Will reached over and screwed the light bulb back in until the light flickered on. Pamela buried her head in the blankets until her eyes got used to the light.

"I'm going to c..um all over your b..big c..cock again." she loudly moaned as she got up on her hands and knees thrusting back into him hard. Pamela could feel the waves of pleasure spreading out through her body and she turned to smile at her husband. The first thing she saw was a giant naked black man standing by the lamp, grinning at her. The image seemed somehow surreal and she turned to look at Michael. Her eyes opened wide in horror at the sight of the black giant fucking her. Sweat was pouring down his face and his massive muscles were rippling on his chest. His eyes were closed in concentration and he bellowed as he sprayed his load into her pussy. His cum hit places she didn't know she had and the feeling put her over the edge as the super orgasm erupted from her body. She let out a scream so loud that the other black man covered his ears with his hands. Pamela's eyes rolled up in her head and she passed out from the pleasure.

Will looked over at the collapsed woman. She was covered in dried sperm around her mouth and chest. Her pussy ws gaping wide and fresh sperm was pouring out in waves. It made her look even more beautiful.

"I've never seen anything like that in my life," Will said in awe. Mark's eyes were still closed and he just grunted as he gasped for air. The sweat glistened off his heaving chest. "Hey buddy, you look a sight, I fired up the hot tub. Lets go soak" Will said. Mark opened his eyes and grinned at his friend. He threw the comatose Pamela over his shoulder and they headed out the door.

"She took it all Will," said Mark still in a state of shock.

Will just shook his head. he was as surprised as Mark. "Just what was all that "Master" shit about.?" he asked.

"I don't know," replied Mark swelling up with pride. "but I liked it." They made it downstairs and Will went to mix them some drinks. Mark climbed the ladder to the hot tub and sat Pamela down. He lowered himself in and sighed with pleasure as the heat penetrated through to his joints. Will soon joined him and they were laughing as they exchanged stories about the evening. They heard Pamela stirring.

She awoke form a fantastic dream. She was at her wedding, but instead of a wedding gown she was wearing her leopard print bikini as she married Michael. Then after they has said their "I do's" and kissed, she hurried through the crowd towards the beach. Only to bump into the arms of a giant black African warrior.The Black man had told her, "Now my jungle queen, you are ready to submit to the Nubian warrior." He had forced her to her knees and she was surprised to see that he had two cocks, one was a beautiful shiny foot long black monster,and the one above it was white, half the size of the black one and it was covered in vaseline. "Choose" he had demanded and she had began sucking on the black cock as her parents, husband, and all the wedding guests applauded in the background.

Pamela opened her eyes and lazily looked around the tub she was soaking in. She jumped in shock when she saw the black men staring at her intently. Tears burst from her eyes as she struggled towards the ladder. "No, no, this can't be happening," she cried in agony when two strong hands grabbed her ankles and pulled her back into the tub. They sat her up and sandwiched her between their two strong bodies. Her nipples were right at the water level and the fear and the heat had caused them to become erect. The two black men began playing with her breasts as she sat there crying and feeling helpless. She felt herself becoming aroused again as they explored her body.