The Bride & the Black Bartenders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bigger black man on her right, she now recognized him as the bartender from her wedding, looked so handsome, so diferent from the intense animal she had seen fucking her a short time ago. She shivered at the memory of the massive orgasm his monster cock had given her. The size differences, the kinky hair, and the hard chests, they all made sense now.

"W..what have you d.one with my husand?" she asked.

They just grinned at her and filled her in on the whole sordid story. At least Michael was alright, she thought and she smiled when they told her that her husband never had to know about her infideliy and that she now knew how to please him better. They were both rubbing her legs and one had slipped a finger into her pussy causing her to sigh with pleasure. She could see the fat heads of their giant cocks, hard again, and bobbing in the water.

"P.please stand up," she begged. "I want to see you."

Mark and Will grinned at each other and stood up.

Pamela gazed in awe, as the water cascaded down the two perfect bodies before her. Every muscle in their bodies was well defined from their necks to their washboard abs and the monster cocks jutting out before them. She examined Will's cock first. It was a beautiful black cucumber that stood out about nine inches. This wonderful thing had given her, her first orgasm. "Thank you," she said and she kissed the head of his cock.

She then turned her attention to Mark's cock. She still didn't know how she had gotten that shiny black monster all the way inside her. As if he could read her mind, Mark said, "No bitch has ever taken it all before you did." She flushed with pride at the compliment as she stared at the black beauty dangling before her eyes. This thing had taken control of her body and mind. It had changed the way she thought about sex and about herself. She thought of herself as a cock-slut now. Just a tool to serve the needs of any dominant male. This was the thing that she had submitted to completely. "Master," she said out loud just before she started slurping on it lovingly.

Will looked at his friend in surprise as the beautiful white woman worshipped his cock. Mark looked down at his slave. "Bitch, our drinks are empty." She looked up startled, then scrambled to go fix them some drinks. "And go put that jungle bikini on for me," Mark yelled down at her.

She fixed them all some drinks and ran upstairs to throw her bikini on. She looked at herself in the mirror of the bathroom. She was a mess and quickly cleaned herself off and touched up her make up. Pamla looked at the bikini and folded the bra edges inwards a little making it even smaller. She then pulled the back of her panties up into her ass, making it look lke a thong. She wanted to please these two black gods, so that they'd fuck her again. She paused and looked in on Michael, still lying on the floor. She kissed him on the forehead. "I'm sorry honey," she said."Everything will be back to normal in a few hours, and I've learned a lot about how to please you."

She hurried downstairs, grabbed the drinks and handed them up to Will and Mark. "Good, now go get us something to eat," Mark ordered her again. It felt good to please her men as she fixed them up some platters of leftovers.

They had her stand in the center of the hot tub and model her bikini for them, while they ate. Mark told her to suck on Wills cock and she squeeled with delight as she dropped down to her knees and plopped his cock into her mouth. Pamela sucked on him for a while and then sat up and nestled his long cock between her breasts and began squeezing them around his shaft. He sighed when she put the head into her mouth and bean sucking on it contentedly as she ran her tits up and down his shaft.

"Enough," ordered Mark. "Come here."

Pamela let out a sigh of despair when she released Will's cock. She really wanted to have him cum in her mouth. Her disappointment was quickly replaced with pleasure when Mark pulled her down onto his fat cock again. He groaned as he slid into her. She took all 12" easily this time and she moaned as she rode up and down his shaft. Mark grabbed her ass with his hands and held her still. Her anus was right at the water level and filled with water as he pulled her cheeks apart. Mark looked over her shoulder at WIll invitingly.

Will positioned his cock head on her rosebud and pushed in. She was still stretched out and the wetness helped her take most of his cock all the way inside her ass before she started squirming in pain. Pamela had never felt so full in her life. She ignored the pain and started cocncentrating on pleasing the men. Soon she was screaming as another orgasm permeated her body. "Fuck my ass, fuck my pussy, never stop fucking meee," she screamed in pleasure.

The orgasms just kept coming like a rapid series of machine gun bursts and she felt like she was going to pass out again. "Ooooh, you guys are good at this," she moaned.

"We've had plenty of practice," Mark grunted in her ear. Their rhythm was perfect as she rode their cocks. They had been fucking her like this for about half an hour when she felt them cum again, filling her pussy and ass. Their orgasms triggered another big one and she passed out again from the pleasure.

*****************

She awoke the next morning in her bed. Michael was stiring next to her. Briefly she thought it had all been a dream, but her whole body was sore as she stretched and the sheet was wet from where al their semen had leaked out of her ass and pussy.

"W..what happened," groaned Michael as he held his head.

He couldn't remember a thing. His wife would be furious at him for passing out on her. He glanced over at Pamela and he saw the red marks all over her gorgeous body and the dried sperm crusted on her mouth and crotch area. He must of really fucked the shit out of her. He smiled she was absolutely stunning and seemed to be glowing with an inner beauty. His six inch cock was the hardest its ever been as he looked at her.

"How was it," he asked. Startled she looked over at her husband. "It was better then I ever imagined it could be," she replied. He swelled up with pride at the compliment and heard her moan with pleasure as he pulled her on top of him for round two. His penis slid in easily. He was surprised and disappointed at her looseness. Where was the tight virginal woman he thought he had married? He couldn't believe that he hadn't had sex in a year for this.

Pamela moaned with pleasure when she felt Michaels cock head penetrate her pussy. Finally, she was going to have sex with the man she loved. She felt very little once the head was in.

"Oooh lover, let me have the rest of your cock," she begged.

Michael looked down at his penis buried inside her to the hilt and then up at his wife. They just sat there and stared at each other.

The women were going wild at the club as the hunk cowboy slowly stripped before them. Mark was behind the bar, his chest was bare except for a bow tie. It was a busy night and he was taking advantage of a brief lull to catch up on the dishes behind the bar. The cowboy, Stallion, was a favorite amongst the regulars and always drew the crowd away from the bar and towards the stage. He was bending over when someone said.

"Whats a girl gotta do to get a drink around here"

Mark looked up into the grinning face of the beautiful Pamela Scott. He knew she would be tracking him down sooner or later.

"I said whats a girl gotta do to get a drink around here?" Pamela repeated.

Mark grinned and replied, "Whatever I tell her to do."