The Bridesmaid and the Bagpiper

Story Info
Bridesmaid finds a good reason to enjoy the wedding.
2.8k words
4.26
41.7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hate weddings" I thought to myself. Looking down at the most hideous dress I had ever been forced to wear, I sighed. I am tall for a girl at 5'8" and have a pretty good figure for a woman my age. Long blondish red hair and blue eyes complete my package. But at the moment all I could think about was how my feet hurt in these stupid shoes and how ugly this dress was. All of Tracy's other friends were short and very busty women, so they had chosen dresses that were multilayer fluffy chiffon creations. They looked wonderful in the soft floating pastels but I looked better in darker shades and a more tailored look. Sigh, oh well maybe there would be a nice looking guy attending to take my mind off my discomfort.

We were in the greenroom getting the bride ready for her walk down the aisle to meet her destiny, when I heard the most amazing voice. He was talking to the Bride's mom about the piece he would used to pipe the married couple as they walked back down the aisle together. It was the Piper. I turned around to see if he looked as good as he sounded.

"OMG" I thought to myself, "He is gorgeous." That he was. About 6'2", dark hair, glasses, slightly stocky build, legs like trees and oh gosh what a nice sporran. "Wow, looks like this party may just be picking up." I thought to myself.

Several hours later I had made it through the ceremony with out gagging over the "Honor and Obey" part of the vows, ugh. Neither of my two ex-husbands was very good at the honor, respect or faithfulness part of our vows. Oh well, and I have to admit when the bride asked me to take care of the Piper I did not object in the slightest. Best decision I had made in months. Not only was he hot, he was funny and a great dancer. I was having a ton more fun then I had thought I would. His name was Ken and he had been a professional piper for years.

I was in the ladies room freshening up when Carrie came stumbling in to touch up her lipstick. "So is he?" she asked.

"Is he what?"

"Well does he have on... well you know?"

"What?" I asked getting a bit exasperated.

"Undies? Boxers? Briefs? Is he regimental or not?" She laughed so hard she messed up her lipstick.

"Hmmmm," I thought as I reapplied my own, my first ex had called lipstick, penis wax. Yup he thought that was funny....sigh.

"Well?"

I sighed, "I don't know."

"Well find out. I bet you five bucks he is buck ass naked under that skirt."

"It is not a skirt, it is a kilt and no five bucks is not enough to risk embarrassing myself."

"OK, OK, fifty bucks than."

Now I was starting to wonder myself. Just what did he have on under that kilt?

"OK, you're on."

So now all I had to do was figure out how to find out. All of a sudden my slightly tipsy brain had the perfect plan. So I fixed up my "penis wax" and wondered back out to the reception. I found him exactly where I had left him, sitting at a table with a half empty bottle of the best scotch in the house in front of him and a big smile on his face as he watched the bridal party dance a drunk version of a Congo line.

"Hey, missed me?" I asked sitting back down into my seat.

"You bet" he said as he toasted me with his glass. He had been eyeing me up and down all evening. I could tell that he found me as attractive as I was finding him. "I don't usually stay at the reception this long." he said. "Usually I just play, get paid, have a quick drink and leave. But this time I am having fun." He smiled a devilish grin. I smiled back.

"So "I started off" May I ask you a question?" He nodded. "My friend Carrie over there," I motioned with my chin," has bet me fifty smackers that you are regimental under that kilt. She thinks that I am to shy to ask you. "I laughed. "So are you?"

At first he just looked at me, and then he laughed too. "You would be surprised how often Pipers get asked that question. In fact if I had a dollar for every time I have been asked I would be able to retire."

"So?" I raised an eyebrow "What would make it worth your while? I think I can do better then a dollar?" I laughed and fluttered my eyelashes in a suggestive manner.

All of a sudden his playfulness disappeared and he leaned closer to me over the table. "How badly do you want to know?" I had not noticed until that moment how unusual his eyes were, a very striking bluish green color. "Well?" he asked.

"I want to know, what do you want in return?"

He leaned in closer to me and whispered" I want you to blow me."

"What!!"

"You heard me, I want you to take that beautiful mouth of yours and wrap it around my cock. I want to hold your head in my hands and watch you suck me until I explode deep into your throat." I was a little shocked at hearing such rude language from a man I had just met. I was so shocked and turned on I could feel my body responding with a gush between my legs.

"OK" I murmured "You are on."

He smiled and stood up. Taking my hand in his we walked over to where my friend Carrie was sitting with a few of our other girl friends. When we got there he walked around and stood facing her. Looking down he said" So I hear you have a request to make of the Piper?" She nodded. Then he surprised her, me and all our friend's sitting there by reaching down taking her hand in his and reaching up under his kilt.

Her eyes grew wide and a surprised "Oh my god" exploded from her lips. He smiled and removed her hand.

"Does that answer your question?" he asked. She just nodded and reached for her purse.

"Later" I called out to her as he recaptured my hand and started dragging me off. We looked at the 400 plus crowd and I wondered where we could find a private corner for me to keep my side of the bargain. "The ladies cloak room. " I suggested.

Once we got there I sobered up a little, feeling a bit nervous. "What had I gotten my self into?" I wondered. The cloak room was empty; since it was the middle of august, almost no one had checked anything.

"OK my lady" he murmured into my ear while drawing me into his arms. After spending so much time dancing with him this evening I felt very comfortable there and snuggled in close. "I have been thinking all night what a pretty mouth you have and wondered what it would feel like to fuck that sweet face of yours." The vulgarity of his words and the harshness in his deep voice excited me. Oh man, I could feel myself getting even wetter. He took his jacket off and folded it, placing it on the floor he put his hands on either side of my head he kissed me deep. Deep and sweet, his tongue danced in and out plundering my mouth. Then he put his hands on my shoulders and gently forced me to my knees on his jacket.

"I kept my part of the bargain, now it is your turn."

I knelt there looking up at him. He was so tall, strong, and masculine. The way he was looking down at me, I had never felt more feminine in my life. He was looking at me like no man had ever before. He smiled and gestured with his hands "Well? Are you going to keep your part of the deal?"

I smiled and licked my lips. Starting at his ankles I ran my hands up his legs. Feeling first the wool of his socks, then the hair on his legs I reached his knees and the hem of his kilt. I leaned forward and rubbed my cheek against the wool of the tartan enjoying the feel of it against my skin. He just smiled and rested his hands on his hips. He leaned back resting his butt against the counter and motioned for me to continue my exploration.

I reached up and felt the fur on his sporran. It was soft and I was surprised how heavy it was. He took the hint and turned it to his side so it would not be in my way. I resumed my leisurely exploring of the fabric covering his legs. He was encouraging me with his smile and I became bolder. Running my hands up his thighs under the heavy fabric I could almost hear him purr. Higher and higher my hands went, I was starting to breathe a little faster.

I massaged his legs as I went, little circles, exploring watching his response to my touch. My answer was to open up his kilt exposing him to my eyes. "OMG" No wonder Carrie looked like she was going to cum in her pants. What I saw hanging there before me was the most beautiful piece of manhood I had ever seen. He was obviously excited by the situation. The head was fat with a slightly thinner neck then the shaft became so wide I was wondering if I had bitten off more then I could chew....heheheheh but I would give it my best attempt.

Licking my lips to make my lipstick wet and shinny I handed him the pleated fabric to hold back out of my way. I rubbed the side of my cheek against him, breathing in his scent, hot aroused male. I nuzzled him with my lips, licking the side of the shaft, and then rubbing my nose on his thigh, I purred with happiness. Turning to the other side of the shaft I did the same, licking it from just under the head the whole way up to where it met his pelvic bone. I kept licking from the head up several times. His cock was totally erect now and I could hear him growling in the back of his throat.

I looked up at him smiling worshiping him with my eyes as I reached out with my tongue and gently swirled it around the head of his cock. Yummy, tasty man meat. I licked and sucked on the head of his cock for a few minutes just enjoying the size of it in my mouth. I knew it was going to be a stretch to fit more then a couple of inch of this monster.

"Come on now stop fucking with me and suck." He growled and grabbing my head in both hands he forced his cock deep into my moth. "Wait" I tried to say but I was muted by the amount of cock in my throat. He just held my head in his hands and started sliding in and out fucking my face. I tried to pull back just a bit so I could ask him to be gentler but he was not having any of that. "Fuck but your mouth feels like heaven!!"

All I could do was submit to this strong dominant man. I was so wet I could feel it running down my thighs. I spread my legs a bit thinking that maybe I could sneak a hand up my skirt to touch myself but "STOP THAT" he ordered, "You may not touch yourself without my permission. Do you understand?" I tried to nod, he laughed and let go of my head. I let his cock slid out of my mouth and I breathed my first deep breath in several minutes. Whipping the saliva off my mouth and chin, I smiled up at him.

He reached down and pulled me to my feet. His cock was sticking out from the opening of his kilt. Rock hard and steady, I wanted to feel that thing in my pussy more than I had ever wanted to have a cock before. "

Your mouth was amazing" he said "What does your pussy feel like?" He turned me around and bent me over the counter he had been leaning against. Flipped up my dress pulled aside my thong, and stood there stroking my ass cheeks. Wack, he smacked my right cheek, wack he smacked my left cheek. Going back and forth between the two of them, the blows continued, some soft and almost gentle others so hard I jumped and struggled trying to get away from his hand.

"Your ass looks so beautify now, so pink and wet. " He slipped a hand between my thighs. "Open" he ordered I opened. "More" he demanded I opened as wide as I could. He slid his hand between my legs feeling my wetness. He stroked my clit with his fingers; I could feel his thumb probing my pink rose. I shivered.

Moving behind me he slid his cock between my legs. "Are you ready?" He asked with an evil chuckle. Kissing the side of my neck and biting my shoulder he rubbed faster and faster, sliding the length of his cock up and down from my clit to my ass, back and forth teasing me, making me wiggle trying to slid him into me.

"Oh please stop teasing me!! Please!!" I begged. "Just fuck me!!" He laughed bit me and wham slid fully into me. I gasped. As ready as I was his cock was so large I could feel myself stretching. He bottomed out in me and just held still for a moment, letting me get used to his size.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded. He held on to my hips and started rocking back and forth in and out of me. Pulling almost all the way out until just the head was in me and then bam sliding the whole way back in.

"Oh my "he said "You are even tighter then I expected. You feel so dam good!!" He punctuated his words with thrusts of his hips. My clit was throbbing; I was pouring hot juice down my legs and all over his groins. I had already had half a dozen small wonderful little bubbly orgasms but I could feel the big one building in the pit of my stomach.

I managed to get my hand in front of me between my belly and the counter. I reached down and stroked my clit with my finger then I reached further to cup his balls." Oh yes." He said as he bit my neck," Rub my balls, squeeze them."

Being an obedient girl, I did. They were huge, heavy and full of his cum. I squeezed. He started fucking me faster and harder. I could feel my orgasm coming, hot and heavy in my belly, harder and harder he stroked, pounding into me. He reached up and grabbed my hair. It had been put up with a ton of pins, long curls, cute and bouncy. The pins went every where and I did not care. He grabbed my hair with his left hand and forced my head back, arching my back so he could pull down the top of my dress and reach my breasts with his right hand.

Grabbing and pulling on my nipples he moaned and ground his cock even harder and tighter into me. I could feel myself starting to cum with all the strange and new sensations I was feeling. No man had ever treated me like this before and I loved it!!!!!!!!

"Oh my gods fuck me!!" I begged "I am so damn close, fuck me harder!!"

"Don't you dare cum." He ordered "Don't you dare. Not until I tell you that you can."

"Oh ....Oh...Oh... Please?" I begged. As I begged could feel him getting even bigger and harder in me. I could tell that my begging was making him even more excited. So I decided to try something. "Fuck me please!! Make me your dirty little bitch." I begged. "Fuck me, fuck me hard, I want to feel you cum inside me!!"

Well at that point, he lost control and with one hand in the center of my back holding me down and the other hand on my hip. He fucked me so hard I could no longer control myself. I could not stop the orgasm.

"I am cumming." I cried out" Please let me!!" I begged.

"YES NOW. "he roared and he joined me in a totally earth shattering orgasm.

"Wow." I thought to myself, "I love weddings."