The Bridge Over Wilson's Creek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I took my weekly bath, it was a cold one, water pumped straight into the basin, but the chill of the stream still caused my skin to goosepimple at once. My teeth clattering, I stood, shaking the water from my head. Then I looked to the bank, my eyes bulging with much surprise, and a little annoyance.

My friend's grin had broadened. "Told your momma we was going swimming, didn't you? I know you wouldn't want to lie on Sunday!"

With a bounce of her brow and the swing of her arms, she jumped toward me. Emitting a shriek, I dodged to one side, though leaping as she did Beth sailed over me with ease, entering the creek with a spray that re-drenched my head.

When my friend reappeared, only her shoulders and head pierced the surface. Still smiling, she brought her fingers to the top-most button on her dress.

With a grin of my own, I moved into the deeper water of mid-stream, and reached for my buttons. A minute later Beth had wiggled out of her dress. She held its wet and crumpled form aloft until I did the same with mine. With a glance, she stood and flung her dress to the shore. Mine followed a moment later.

When I looked back, Beth was moving toward me. She stopped two arms-lengths distant with the water teasing the bottom of her breasts. My eyes came to rest on the bandeau that contained her bosom, an undergarment I'd only seen in a catalog. It looked so sleek, so modern, compared to my baggy chemise. As if to ease my fashion disquiet, my friend crouched, sinking back beneath the creek until only her neck and head broke the surface.

With her smile gone, Beth locked her eyes to mine. Ripples extended from her neck for the next quarter minute. Then, the surface of the stream calmed. My friend's smile returned. A pale gray shape rose from within the brown of the creek. Her hand emerged from the water, dangling the bandeau aloft for a second or two before she flipped the garment to the shore. My eyes followed the flying fabric to where it landed amid the mud and weeds.

By the time I looked back, Beth had stood. A sheet of water ran down her body, but my eyes only noticed the streams that detoured about her bosom. Never having seen another girl's breasts before, I found myself mesmerized. Beth's were so dainty, conical in form, with large subtle pink areolas topped by nipples almost crimson.

My view locked on a single drop of water clinging to one of her fully erect nubs. "So pretty," I muttered.

Beth glanced down, then cupped each of her breasts with a palm. She then looked back to me and waited for me to bring my gaze to her lips. "Are you sure? I always thought they were pointy and ugly."

"No," I said, envying her hands. "They're bigger than I thought."

"Yeah," Beth began with a frown. "At least the brassiere helps smooth them a bit."

"I didn't mean it like that!" I clarified at once. "I like them just the way they are."

"You'ze just saying that?"

"Yours are the berries." With that I stood. The upper halves of my bulbous breasts floated to the surface, their form visible through my chemise. "Mine are way too big," I noted, looking down. "I tried wrapping them once, but it hurts to flatten them the way most boys like. I don't know why they think flat breasts are better anyway." My lips locked in a line, I looked upward, awaiting her reply.

I saw Beth had released her own bosom. Her eyes were locked on mine. Only her lips moved. "Me neither. I hate squishing mine. Stupid flappers. I don't know why they wants to look like boys." She hesitated, her eyes seemed to grow as they bore into mine. "Girls are so much prettier."

I tongued my lips once before I agreed. "Yes. Especially you."

"You too."

I looked down to the water, and the pudgy frame concealed beneath the surface. "Are you sure," I asked, looking back to my friend. "I look in the mirror and all I see is a short, fat brunette."

Beth's gaze never wavered. She took a step toward me. "That's exactly what I see."

My jaw fell. "What?"

My friend took another step. "I see a fat little brunette too, but I think she's beautiful."

Fat and beautiful. Two words I never expected to hear in the same sentence, yet why couldn't I be both?

With a swallow, I at last dared take a step forward. Then another. Beth did the same, until we stood toe-to-toe. For a handful of seconds, we but stared at one another. Then I tensed, feeling her hands, invisible in the murk of the creek, cradle my breasts. With my eyes locked upon the spectacle, she took the weight of my bosom in her hands and began to massage me through the thin fabric of my undergarment.

I watched until she leaned, bring her face into my view, waiting for me to look at her mouth instead of her hands. "Nice," she whispered. "I like big ones too." Her eyes fell to her breasts, then leapt back to my eyes.

Within a second, I grasped her meaning. My hands emerged from the creek, fingers spread forth as if to warm them on a radiator. A shiver traversed my body the instant the tips of my digits met her bare flesh. Her skin was textured by the cool of the creek, yet the softness still beckoned. Looking into her eyes, I squeezed.

Beth smiled. She ran a thumb over one of my erect nipples, sending a shiver through my body. I looked down to her breasts, then did the same with one of my thumbs. Her shoulders crept upward at once and my gaze with them.

"Yes," she whispered. "It's so much better when you do it."

A grin gracing my lips, I continued to explore her bosom while she did the same with mine. Over the next several minutes each of us in turn increased the vigor of our massage. With our hands thus mimicking the motion of one another I became locked in something of a trance.

Such was the depth of my reflection that I tensed with shock when Beth released my breasts and took a step backward. Without a word she stooped. Her chin disappeared beneath the surface. Ripples emanated from her submerged jaw for the dozen seconds before she stood and threw one shoe to the shore.

I smiled. Following her lead, I began to disrobe. Our eyes never left one another as we threw shoes, socks, and clothes upon the bank. Wearing a broad smile and nothing else, Beth held her bloomers aloft and waited for me to do the same.

With the undergarments still traveling in an arc toward shore, we started toward one another. We said nothing. Our bodies and lips embraced the instant we met. My eyes closed as I savored the feel of her mouth upon my lips, of my hands upon her body, and of her hands upon mine.

Beth's palms soon cupped my breasts, her thumbs running circles around the nubs at the apex. I responded in kind, squeezing her bosom, petting her nipples. I felt her breath on my cheek and forced myself to inhale as well that we might continue our kiss.

I was still concentrating on breathing through my nose when Beth's hands moved. My eyes flew wide as her fingers slid to the soft sides of my abdomen, down to my hips, then in again, the tips tracing the path to my inner thighs where she began to massage my supple flesh.

We broke our kiss at that moment, pulling away to look into one another's eyes. Beth's chest heaved with a massive breath, then her fingers moved again, pressing in between my thighs, pushing until I relented and spread my limbs enough to grant her access to what lay between.

A smile spread across her lips as she worked the edge of her palm into the cleft of my sex. Her fingers began to stroke my folds and my body responded, rubbing back against her pressure.

"You're furry," she noted, still grinning.

My eyes fell to the water, then leapt back to hers. "I don't mean to be."

Beth's grin parted to reveal her teeth. Her head shuddered with what I knew to be a chuckle. "I like it." As if to prove a point, she grasped some of my pelt with her fingers, then drew their tips along the length of a few of the hairs. "I'd like it even better if this were my tongue."

With that, she shoved her parallel fingers beneath to the lower limits of my sex. I felt the whimper in my throat as she pushed one of those fingers into my folds and drew it upward at a snail's pace. We were motionless until her finger found the apex of my crease where her touch sent a spark through my loins that became a shiver that ran all the way to my shoulders.

Her eyes locked on mine, Beth whispered. "A tongue sounds nice, don't it?"

I opened my mouth to speak, but ended up just nodding instead.

Beth's fingers left my loins. She turned and waded toward the bank. With a gulp, I followed. My wide eyes were glued to her form as she took that long step onto the bank, revealing every inch of her succulence.

I was hardly finished with my ogling when she turned, leaned, and extended her hand, an invitation I at once accepted. A second later my friend pulled me to shore and into her arms. I stretched, expecting to kiss, but she leaned back, her eyes roaming that portion of my body not adjacent to hers.

My gaze fell to join hers, hoping she saw something beyond the pudgy curves that greeted my eye. I could not help but notice the contrast between the softness of my form and the firmness of hers. How can she really find me pretty? I wondered. The boys are always looking at her. No one ever looks me.

When I looked back at her face, the expression I found there erased all doubt from my soul. A smile broke across my face, mirroring that which I saw on hers.

"Ready?" she whispered.

"Yes," I affirmed with a pair of brisk nods.

Beth's hand slid to grasp mine. Turning, she led me at a tiptoe upward through the short grasses of the bank to the flat rise of the copse, where I saw a ragged quilt spread over the pine needles. My friend did not stop until we both stood at the edge of the cloth, wiping our feet.

My eyes fell to where I scrubbed the dirt from my soles upon the fabric. Again I saw my figure next to hers. This time, I didn't see a chubby girl and a slender one; this time I saw two young ladies, two best friends who belonged together as much as anyone ever had.

With an exaggerated breath, I bounced my view and my courage upward. "I love you," I declared.

Beth flinched and I understood my volume had been a tad on the loud side. A moment later, she recovered to smile and whisper, "I love you too. I always have, you know?"

I nodded, my eyes clouding. "I know. I just didn't know how much."

Beth's chest heaved with a massive breath. "Then it's time I showed you." Putting her hands to my shoulders, she leaned, a pressure to which I at once acquiesced. My friend followed me to the quilt, urging my body prone. For some seconds our eyes but roamed the pale flesh of our exposed bodies. My gaze kept leaping from her smooth skin to my far furrier form. Then our eyes found one another. I saw nothing resembling repulsion in her features, but I still had to know.

"Am I too hairy?"

With a shake of her head Beth grasped my hand. Spreading my fingers, she moved that hand to her mouth, where she suckled my smallest digit, then next, and each other in turn, before finally giving my thumb a firm nibble.

With a wink, she ran her tongue down the back of my stubby digit, onto my wrist, where she began to kiss, her eyes still locked on mine. When she got to my forearm, she slowed her pace and increased her force. I felt her suck my skin into her mouth, pinching my flesh with her lips before releasing it.

My eyes flew wide as I felt something else, a sharp, subtle stab. She'd sucked some of my hairs into her mouth too, pulling on them with her teeth. I cringed, thinking my furriness must disgust her. I imagined it an accident, until she did it again. Then she extended her lips and grabbed just my hairs, and gave them a gentle tug.

My jaw fell, my mouth becoming as wide as my eyes. I knew what she was expressing, and it was anything but disgust. I recovered control of my mouth and smiled.

Beth removed her lips from my arm. Releasing my wrist, she slid atop me. She looked down into my eyes; her mouth was open, but not to speak. Her lips joined mine. While we kissed, her hand worked its way down my abdomen. I squirmed a bit, knowing well where it was bound. My belly pushed upward as if to meet it, and encourage it onward.

Again I felt the tremor of a whimper within my throat as she ploughed her hand into my folds. Her fingers began to rub my sex, but not with the gentleness she had earlier shown. I gasped, terminating our kiss.

She said something, but she was too close for me to see it. My eyes went to her mouth, then back to her eyes. With a grin, she moved those lips directly over my eyes and mouthed the words again. "Ready to go there?"

My head vibrated my affirmation before my mouth could speak. Just as well, because her mouth was back on mine, her lips rubbing, imitating the massage that her fingers applied to my sex.

Upon the quilt, my ass began to wander, first pushing against her pressure, but soon moving sideways in subtle jerks as if trying to adjust her fingers to that special place, the one that made me tingle all over. I didn't even know where that special place was, but I felt a warming inside me and I knew the special place was somewhere on the way to there.

For some blessed minutes I felt my exhilaration build. My body began to shudder, demanding something further, but I didn't know what is was, where it was, or, worse, how to get there. My eyes blinked. I thought I might weep.

Beth's lips left mine at the same moment her hand left my sex. My tongue stirred to protest, but her hand was over my nose before my lips had formed the first syllable. Instead of exhaling an objection I inhaled a most pungent bouquet. Devoid of all the normal bodily odors, I sampled only the sharp muskiness of my own raw excitement.

My friend's mouth appeared above her fingers. "Do you like it?"

I started to answer with my voice, but noticed my mouth curled into a grin so broad it seemed a shame to break it. I extended my tongue between my just parted teeth and gave her hand a token lick.

Beth's eyes widened. "Now there's an idea!" Though her hand remained over my nose, the rest of her body spun. I felt her other palm come to rest on my thigh. Then I sensed it, her breath, blowing on my sex, first teasing, then warming it, both outside and in.

My eyes closed. I breathed once through my parted lips before I forced myself to use my nose, to smell what my lover smelled. My eyes still closed, my mind wandered, from the warmth of her breath upon my lower lips, to the closeness of her chest upon my tummy, to the pheromones invading my sinuses.

But it was all just a tease. I extended my left hand to my side, finding my lover's flank where I began to pet her. I felt her hand begin to move on my thigh, shorter strokes, but in the same rhythm. With a smile, I moved my right hand to grasp the wrist about my chin. Then I extended my mouth upward and gave her palm a long, broad lick.

Almost at once, she licked me back, her splayed tongue bathing the length of my crease. My loins clenched, pulling away from the unexpected sensation. An instant later, I pushed my hips upward toward her waiting mouth. I licked her hand a second time and again my lover's tongue graced my folds.

My loins tightened. My thighs shuddered. My left hand flew from Beth's body. The fingers of this hand joined those of my right in grasping the wrist still above my chin. My friend's hand thus secured, I licked it again, then closed my eyes and squirmed as I felt her tongue mimic my action.

Extending my tongue, I pulled her palm to my face and waited. Beth did the same, pushing her tongue to my sex and leaving its warm moistness there. With the ends of my mouth trying to curl upward in a smile, I pushed my tongue betwixt two of her fingers. My hips bounced of their own accord when my lover replied in kind.

I paused for a breath. My body squirmed its impatience. Moving my right hand upward, I squeezed her fingers together and drove my tongue into the cleft between them. Beth did the same, pushing her tongue into my folds, matching my motion. This time I didn't stop; I licked her hand again. She licked me back. Soon our two tongues moved in concert, one bathing her fingers, the other bathing my folds, each of us tasting my essence.

The stroke from my lover's tongue first upon, then within, my lower lips reached into my core, somehow warming places she could not physically touch. My ass began turning slow circles on the quilt. Though my body stirred in a physical sense, it was but a trifle compared to the rousing within me. This time I recognized the sensation, and relished it. I pushed my tongue to where my lover's fingers met her palm. Into that gap I rammed my tongue, pushing, driving, burrowing even.

A second later I felt it, her tongue, teasing my vestibule, then delving within; swirling, caressing, licking, loving. I removed my tongue from her hand long enough to gasp, then panicked, thinking she might remove hers from me. Eyes wide, I slammed my tongue back into her fingers, then issued a second, mouth-open gasp as she plunged her tongue farther into my depths.

Somewhere therein, a tingling commenced. My hips surged to meet her pressure. My body undulated, matching the waves of passion coursing through my being. Ragged breaths passed through my nose as the tingling spread, becoming an itching, a feeling so benevolent as to be heavenly, yet wicked in its need to be scratched. I rode that swell of pleasure for some minutes; could have been two, might have been twenty. Time didn't have meaning. Only Beth's tongue within me mattered, yet no matter how it licked, no matter how it swirled, no matter how she loved me, the tension only mounted, the itching only spread.

My hands trembled my frustration, shaking her fingers across my now stagnant tongue. My head fell to the quilt. My chest shuddered with a whimper. I just knew I'd never go there.

Oh, how wrong I was.

Beth's tongue left my entryway. Her hand left my face. A grimace seized my countenance, but only for a second. Before I could voice my want, her hand found where her tongue had been. A finger shot inside of me, caressing the depths her tongue could not reach.

Her mouth was back an instant later, this time at the apex of my folds. She sucked that part of me that needed attention the most, that special place on the way to there, a tiny button I barely knew existed. Within my friend's mouth her tongue flicked over the blessed knot of flesh that I would only later learn had a name.

A smoldering began inside of me, feeding the itching. My body began to move in ways I did not will; squirming, trembling, wanting. My mouth flew wide. Air escaped, taking no doubt some sound with it.

Still suckling, Beth switched hands, the one that had teased my essence rushed back to cover my face. Her other hand jumped from my thigh, a finger driving deep within my waiting passage.

Again I inhaled my own aroma as her fingers and tongue worked their magic. My eyes rolled in my head, lids fluttering over them. My hips surged, then fell, then surged again, my ass bouncing upon the quilt. Gripping her hand, I pushed my face into her fingers, rutting my sniffing nose against my own secretions.

Beth's face rode my sex as I bucked, her mouth never letting go; if anything, she sucked harder. Her finger plunged as far within me as she could reach, touching things I still don't know the names of.

The smoldering became a fire that spread throughout my loins, then surged beyond. There in my tingling button, still cradled between my lover's lips and tongue, I felt an eerie heat, like the feeling one gets after hitting one's thumb with a hammer, only magnified a hundred fold.

My thighs snapped together, clamping the sides of my lover's head. My hips bounced upward again. This time my rigid, quaking ass cheeks stayed aloft. My spine traced a subtle curve to where my shoulder blades found the quilt beneath me. Thus suspended, my body trembled.