The Briefcase Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissSenses
MissSenses
115 Followers

That kiss is so familiar. Jessica thought, as she brought her fingers to her lips, partly covering them.

Jessica turned as the door once again opened. A single woman appeared, and she walked toward the table. Two gentlemen stood at the end of the table, waiting for her. Side-by-side, one stood in a black mask and one in a white mask. She approached them and then turned, facing the boardroom table, and they moved in behind her. The next meeting was about to begin.

Jessica turned back and the stranger was gone. She glanced around the audience filled room. Among so many masks, he'd effectively disappeared. She turned toward the open door, where the Keeper was standing.

Quickly, she walked toward the door, and she bent down to pick up her briefcase. The Keeper smiled, "An escort?" he asked.

"Yes, please," Jessica answered.

The Keeper snapped his finger above his head and a gentleman with a tan mask rose from a chair at the far corner of the room. His mask moved past the scattered people and then he arrived at the door. "Start the meeting, I will return," the Keeper instructed, as the gentleman nodded and held the door. Jessica followed the Keeper out, and the heavy door clicked, shutting them both out.

The Keeper escorted Jessica to her car where she got in and locked her car door. He waved and then returned to the entrance of the building, giving one last wave before entering.

Jessica sat in the driver's seat, absorbing the events that had taken place. Her briefcase then rang with a muffled tone, breaking the scene that she replayed in her head. She turned and looked in passenger seat, opening the case. The screen of her personal cell, lit the darkened car.

"Drinks, Jakes, 30 mins. No excuses! A deal's a deal!" Eric's text message read.

Oh, Eric. You're so persistent. Oh, what the hell. Jessica sighed. I could use some dinner too. Jessica turned the key, and then moved her car, leaving the parking lot.

MissSenses
MissSenses
115 Followers
12