The Briefcase Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissSenses
MissSenses
115 Followers

The long horseshoe drive was littered with cars and limos. The white mansion was so bright, it lit the tops of the nearby trees. Tall, white columns dropped down from between the four impressive archways. The largest archway sparkled with a suspended chandelier.

Jessica stepped out of her car and a valet held his hand out for her. She handed him her keys and walked up the long cascading steps. Her gown ruffled over them as she made her way to the open double doors.

"Invitation?" a man in a tux asked, standing near the center of the entryway.

Jessica opened her purse and pulled the silver chain up into view. "Yes, I believe I do." She smiled.

"Thank you, go right in." The doorman stepped aside and she entered, then stopped in her tracks. She stood in awe over the two climbing stairways that led up into the house.

"The Ball is to your right. Food and drinks are to your left. Up the left side of the stairs are games and to the right are private rooms for your use. Enjoy your evening." The doorman touched the back of Jessica's shoulder holding his other hand out in each direction, pointing.

"Thank you. I intend too," she said, taking her first casual steps toward the left.

Approaching a round table, she filled her hand with a glass of champagne and then grabbed more than one strawberry from an overflowing bowl. The first bite and then a quick swallow from her glass, the bubbles warmed her all the way down to the pit of her stomach.

"Ohhh... that dress...!" Jessica heard his voice, and she shut her eyes tightly. "...you should've worn a different dress. I want to devour you, right where you stand."

She swallowed hard and didn't turn, feeling his eyes touch the very skin that she left bare to see. Her back immediately became peppered with goose bumps, as she took a large, mouth-filling drink from her glass, swallowing it in one gulp. A slow turn, Eric stood only a few steps away.

MissSenses
MissSenses
115 Followers
12