The Broussard Sisters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,078 Followers

"See you later," Nick said and got into his own car.

Bob nodded his head and waved goodbye as Nick pulled out of the parking lot. He debated on whether or not to start on the window of the Impala or just go home. Exhaustion won out and he decided the window could wait.

----

Cindy looked on as Doug and J.R. lay sleeping in front of the television. She knew if she changed the channel, they'd both wake up and both complain that they were watching whatever stupid football game was playing. She huffed and went back to her room to sulk some more.

Chapter 17

"Hey, I'm just sitting here, running my fingers up and down my wet pussy, wishing you were here to fill it up again," Cathy's seductive voice purred into the answering machine.

Paul shook his head in wonder and fast-forwarded to the next message.

"You remember how much you liked filling my ass?" Cathy's voice purred and Paul again fast-forwarded.

She'd left nine messages; the first four were sexy, suggestive, the next two were a little surly, but the last three were screaming rants.

"Jesus, Dad," Paul said. "Sounds like you picked a real winner there.

"Hey sport," Bob said as he came into the living room.

"Um, hey, Dad," Paul said. "Your girlfriend called for you."

"My hairless pussy's all hot and waiting for you," Bob heard her say and hit the 'Erase' button.

"It gets better," Paul said.

"Go do your homework," Bob said, highly embarrassed.

"Think I'm learning more here," Paul joked.

"By the way, like your girlfriend," Bob said.

"Yeah?" Paul asked, smiling. "I do too."

"Your big cock filling my ass, mmm," Cathy moaned on the machine. "Come for me Baby."

Bob hit the 'Erase' button again.

"So which one is the girlfriend?" Bob asked. "I mean, they're both cute; I like them both, but..."

"Both of them, kind of," Paul said. "I really like them both."

"Damn, how many messages did she leave?" Bob asked.

"Eight or nine," Paul said. "The last one is real interesting. Might want to give it a listen."

Bob erased the next few calls and listened as Cathy threatened to come to Bender and hunt him down and cut off his balls. She promised to burn his house down with him and his worthless son inside.

Bob saved the message and called Dick Davis, the sheriff of Bender.

"I'd have saved the first one or two," Paul teased. "Those sounded pretty..."

"Go do your homework," Bob ordered.

----

"Was it big?" Candy whispered into the cell phone.

"I think so," Cindy said. "I already told you, Candy, I only touched it for a second."

"Can you imagine it going in you?" Candy breathed into the phone.

She'd not been able to think of anything else.

All she could think of was lying down and pulling Paul on top of her and feeling his manhood enter her. He would look down into her and whisper to her how much he loved her, how she was the most perfect woman he'd ever met, how much she meant to him.

Next to her Candy would cuddle against her, hugging her tightly as she felt Paul's lips touch her lips. Cindy felt her love and Paul's love fill her completely.

"Yeah," she finally breathed into the phone. "I bet it'd be fantabulous!"

"Candy Broussard," Bobbi's voice cut into their conversation. "Talking to Cindy on your cell phone is not doing your homework."

"Yes ma'am," Candy said.

"Got to go, I love you so much," Candy said and closed her cell phone.

----

Dick took the information, shook his head and grinned at his brother in law.

"Well, what can I say, you can pick them, can't you?" he said.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Bob said.

He was embarrassed to have to play the messages in front of Rebecca's brother.

"Paul around?" Dick asked.

"In his room, doing homework," Bob said.

"Mind if I pop my head in, say 'hi?'" Dick asked.

"Nah, nah, go right ahead," Bob said.

"So you really fucked this girl up the ass?" Dick asked as he walked down the hall.

"Yeah, yeah, but look," Bob said.

"And then she chased you, buck naked, down the street?" Dick asked and rapped on Paul's bedroom door.

"Yeah, but I don't..." Bob said.

"I'll take a look at the car's window, fill out a complaint," Dick said and opened the door to Paul's bedroom.

----

"Had to happen, sooner or later," Bobbi comforted Jake. "Sooner or later, your little girl was going to fall in love."

"Yeah, but why couldn't it be later, like when she's fifty or sixty?" Jake asked.

"Silly man," Bobbi laughed and wiggled in closer.

"I mean, I figured she and Cindy would move in together, you know, out by the park, come over for dinner every Sunday, and I'd never ever have to worry about them," Jake said.

"And what'll you do if the next baby's a girl too?" Bobbi asked and playfully snapped the waistband of his boxer shorts.

"Probably worry myself to death over her too," Jake admitted.

"Did you hear me?" Bobbi asked and bit down on his earlobe.

"Yeah, you said..." Jake began, then pulled away from his wife and snapped on the bedside lamp.

"We're going to have a baby!" Bobbi squealed, ecstatically.

"We're what?" Jake asked, stunned.

They'd wanted another child for so long, dreamed of another loving little girl like Candy, or a little Jake Jr. Her last two pregnancies had ended in miscarriages but they never had given up hope.

"How far along are you?" he asked, almost breathless with excitement and worry.

"About seven weeks," Bobbi said happily and then began sobbing. "Oh, God, Baby, I hope we don't lose this one! I don't think I can stand going through that again."

He felt his own tears begin and turned off the lamp and held his wife until they fell asleep.

Chapter 18

"Mom, the police are here again," Crystal called out.

Cathy had a splitting headache; she'd finished off the vodka yesterday afternoon, then drank all the imported beer her last boyfriend had left behind when he left. She got out of bed and walked to the living room.

"Ms. Cathy Hernandez?" the uniformed police officer asked.

"Yeah, what'd my kid do this time?" Cathy mumbled, wincing against the sound of her own voice.

"Uh, ma'am, do you think you could go put some clothes on?" the officer asked.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Cathy mumbled and left the living room.

"How come you're not in school?" the other officer asked Rochelle.

"Mommy forgot to wake us up," she shrugged. "We missed the bus."

"What the fuck this all about?" Cathy asked, returning to the living room clad in tee shirt and jeans.

"Do you know a Mr. Robert Robichaux?" the first officer asked.

"That old guy?" Crystal laughed. "He was a big old douche bag."

"Shut up!" Cathy yelled at her daughter. "Yeah, I know him, why?"

"And did you leave him a message, threatening to burn his house down?" the officer asked.

"Do what?" Cathy asked, shocked.

----

Paul smiled widely as he saw Cindy and Candy standing by their Toyota. They returned his smile and both ran up to him.

"Hi," they bubbled.

School rules were very strict about any physical contact between males and females but Paul took a chance and quickly kissed both girls on their lips before they entered the front door of the school building.

Senior Homeroom took notice that Paul Robichaux entered the classroom right behind the Broussard sisters and sat down right behind Cindy Broussard. Senior Homeroom took notice of their quiet conversations, punctuated by Candy's and Cindy's Squeals. Senior Homeroom took notice of their wide smiles.

Cindy Jensen looked on with an emotion as close to sympathy as she could muster. She wasn't sure which Broussard Paul was dating, but that girl was sure to be crushed when Paul dumped her and came running back to her.

"Oh well, that's how the cookie crumbles," she thought and shrugged her shoulders.

"Mr. Robichaux, do you mind if I call roll now?" Sister Andrea asked and many of the students tittered.

"Be my guest, Sister," Paul smiled and Sister Andrea tried not to smile, shook her head and continued to call the roll.

----

"Hi, um, this is Marie," the voice said on the other end. Marie Soileau."

"Yes, yes," Bob smiled. "How's the truck?"

"It's great!" she laughed happily. "Everybody at work thinks I'm crazy for buying it, but what do they know?"

"Okay, listen, I'll be leaving here as soon as my son gets here," Bob said. "About four, which would put me in..."

"Baton Rouge right at the worst of their rush hour," She finished for him. Why don't you wait until five thirty or so?"

"Um, because that would put me at your house at nine thirty, ten o'clock." Bob said.

"And?" Marie asked playfully. "That past your bedtime?"

"Well, the dealership in Kenner closes at nine," Bob said.

"What?" Marie asked.

"The dealership. In Kenner," Bob said. "I'm going there to pick up a 1954 Oldsmobile."

"Oh!" Marie said. "Well, what time do they open up?"

"Nine, ten o'clock, " Bob said.

"Then just stay the night, I'll drop you off at the dealership in the morning," Marie said.

"Um, you sure?" Bob asked, suddenly nervous.

"Yeah, it's not a problem, I work at the courthouse in Metairie," Marie said. "The reason I was calling, though, is are you going to bring the title with you when you come?"

"Stopped off at the DMV this morning and made copies of it," Bob assured her.

"Good, see you tonight, do you like fried chicken?" she said.

"Um, yeah, yeah I do, but don't put yourself to any trouble," Bob said.

He looked again at the photocopy of her driver's license; Marie Soileau was twenty-seven years old.

"She's just being a nice kid," he said and smiled.

"Plus that, her big brother would beat the crap out of me if I tried anything with his baby sister," he said and went back outside to continue working on the Impala.

Chapter 19

Cathy sat in the stark room and sobbed in self-pity. Down the hall, an officer from Child Protection Services was talking with Crystal, Rochelle, and Taylor. She knew she would lose them again. And that stuck up bitch down at CPS had promised her that if they had to remove the children again, it would be a long time before they'd even consider letting her have them back.

"Ever think about going to Alcoholics Anonymous?" the police officer asked and Cathy glared at him.

"What fucking good's that going to do?" she spat.

"Ma'am, you say you had a few drinks yesterday, you don't remember calling Mr. Robichaux and leaving threatening messages, you were too hung over to get out of bed this morning," the officer reminded her. "Might want to take a look at that, might be a problem, you know?"

Cathy burst into tears again as they could hear Taylor shriek for his mother.

----

"I made a big mistake," Cindy Jensen said as she stood in front of Paul's chair.

The cafeteria was noisy, but Cindy tuned out all the background noise. Paul smirked at her.

"Yeah? What you going to name it?" he asked and pointedly looked at her midsection.

"Not that kind of mistake fucker," she said, angered by his smirk and his sarcastic response.

This really wasn't going like she'd planned. And Bill was looming over her everywhere she went. She knew he was slightly afraid of Paul; Paul fought back, so had really planned, hoped that Paul would be her protection.

"Look Cindy, I really don't care anymore," he said and waved to Candy and Cindy.

"Don't tell me you'd rather be with those two pimple faced fat asses," she hissed at him.

"Cindy, I'd rather be with them then with anyone else, Even you." he said, loud enough for the Broussard Sisters to hear him.

They put their lunch trays down and looked blankly at Cindy Jensen. Paul smiled and looked back at Cindy.

"Or should I say Especially you?" he said.

"You're telling me, you like they're no tit big ass bodies?" she asked again.

"Gee, your mom liked them just fine," Candy said. "Ain't that right, Cindy?"

Cindy Jensen lost all color to her face and stared at Candy.

"You fucking bitch! How dare you?" she gasped, then burst into sobs. She ran from the cafeteria.

Candy had no way of knowing; Cindy Jensen hadn't even told Paul, but the reason Doug Jensen had gotten custody of his daughter four years earlier was because her mother came out of the closet. The family court judge was prepared to grant custody to Terri Jensen, but Cindy had stood up and told the judge that it disgusted her to even look at her mother and she would rather live with her father than have to be around that kind of lifestyle.

Cindy would not talk to her mother on the phone, returned all birthday cards Christmas cards and presents.

"Gee, I'm sorry," Candy gasped in shock.

"Don't worry about it," Paul said and forced a smile. "Believe me, she wouldn't think twice about making you cry."

"What'd she want anyway?" Cindy asked.

"I think she wanted to get back together," Paul shrugged and ate his peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

"And?" Candy asked, stopping her forward motion with her fork.

"And I told her 'Tough toenails,'" Paul smiled.

"Really?" Cindy asked.

"I told her the truth," Paul smiled. "I told her there's no one I'd rather be with than y'all."

"Aw!" both Candy and Cindy sighed, then looked at each other and squealed.

----

Jake and Bill sat in the lunchroom and ate the pork tenderloin leftovers that Bobbi had packed for them.

"He's a good kid, though," Bill said. "I mean, he seems to be, polite, you know?"

"Shut up, Bill," Jake said and smiled. "I don't want him to be a good kid. I want him to give me a reason to hate him."

"Yeah," Bill agreed and shoveled another forkful into his mouth.

J.R. put his lunch bag down and sat with the two men. He didn't bother greeting them, did not exchange any pleasantries, and just began to eat.

"You know, someone like him," Jake said and Bill shook his head.

"Shoot him on sight if he came anywhere near Cindy," Bill agreed.

----

'Gone to Lunch,' Bob hand-wrote on the sheet of paper and taped it to the door of the office.

He drove Marie's Cavalier to his house and packed an over night bag. He thought for a moment, then dug out the set of pajamas his son had given him for his birthday. Normally he just slept in tee shirt and boxers, but since he would be spending the night at a young lady's house, it might not be a bad idea to wear pajamas. He made sure to pack his shaving cream and razor and some aftershave.

He microwaves a 'Lean Cuisine' and shoveled it in as quickly as he could.

"Hey, was afraid you'd skipped town or something," Jimmy smiled as he got out of the minivan.

A surly looking woman slammed the passenger door shut and waddled around to the driver's door of the minivan, slammed the door shut and backed out of the lot. She left a spray of clamshells as she roared away.

"Let me guess, less than happy about the new car," Bob said and accepted the Cashier's check for the Lincoln.

"Uh huh," Jimmy smiled. "Going to be even less happy when I don't come home for a few hours. Thought I'd take this baby down to Lake Charles, hit the casino, cut loose a little."

"That's what I'd do," Bob agreed.

The Shelby was gone, the Lincoln was gone, and the pickup truck was gone. Bob spent a couple of hours tinkering with the Edsel. The glass for the Impala wasn't due in for another two days so he taped a sheet of plastic in the window in case it rained, even though the forecast didn't show any signs of it.

Paul pulled up and Bob smiled.

"Damn!" Paul looked around. "Lot's getting kind of empty looking!"

"Yeah, business's been pretty good," Bob agreed. "Listen, I got to go out of town, I'll be gone until tomorrow."

"Wow, you're not going back over to that psycho, are you?" Paul teased.

"No, no, going to New Orleans," Bob said and shook his head. "Smart ass."

"Getting the Oldsmobile?" Paul asked.

"Uh huh," Bob said and pulled the Chevy onto the ramp of the flat bed truck.

He waved to Candy and Cindy as they pulled not the lot. He thought about warning Paul to 'behave himself,' thought better about it and pulled out onto Highway 19.

"Rebecca's old man told me to behave myself, didn't do a bit of good," he smiled and downshifted to come to a complete stop at the intersection of Highway 19 and Highway 52.

"Where's your dad going?" Candy looked at the large flatbed truck as it turned onto Highway 52.

"New Orleans," Paul said and smiled.

Cindy was holding him tightly, then Candy snaked her arms around him too.

"How long he going to be gone?" Cindy bravely whispered.

"'Till tomorrow," Paul said.

"Oh my God!" Cindy thought. "We can do some more kissing and touching and..."

She blushed even thinking about it, about going all the way with Paul, of Candy going all the way with him. She breathed in deeply, enjoying his masculine scent, enjoying Candy's musk perfume scent.

"We can't stay too long," Candy said. "Mom's fixing a special dinner, says she's got something real important to talk about."

"But we have about an hour," Cindy whispered, her heart beating a mile a minute.

"Well, we can stand around out here freezing our asses off," Paul smiled. "Or we can go in the office where it's nice and warm."----

Candy let go of him and ran to the office door and yanked it open. Cindy gave him one final squeeze and ran for the open door.

"I'm first!" she squealed as she bounded into the office.

"No fair!" Candy squealed back. "I was busy holding the door!"

"Aw!" Cindy giggled and stuck her tongue out at Candy.

Paul laughed and held the door for Candy.

"I'm first," Cindy declared again and held out her arms to Paul.

"No you're not!" Candy argued.

"Hey, hey, no arguing," Paul said and cupped Cindy's face in his hands.

Her brown eyes looked into his blue ones and she melted as he smiled.

"You're both first," he said and let go of Cindy's face.

"Candy wanted to melt as he held her face in his hands. She reached up and held his hands to her face.

"I love you!" she gasped out.

"Candy!" Cindy squealed, almost bursting into tears.

She wanted to be first to tell him. For the first time she could ever remember, she felt anger toward Candy.

"Really?" Paul asked, a little surprised.

He was sure that Cindy Jensen had said she loved him; they'd been together for nearly four years, but he honestly couldn't remember if she did say it or not. If she had, it was probably to manipulate him, to get something she wanted.

"Uh huh," Candy said, smiling and blushing.

"Me too," Cindy said, almost choking on the sob that threatened to burst out.

"I love y'all too," Paul admitted.

He did love them. They made him happy, they made him feel good, made him feel wanted. That was how love was supposed to make you feel, happy.

He perched on the edge of the desk and Cindy wrapped her arms around him, standing right between his legs, blocking Candy out.

"Hey!" Candy said and tried to get in between Paul's legs as well.

"Give her some room," Paul ordered softly and Cindy looked up into his blue eyes.

Finally she nodded her head and moved over so that Candy could squeeze in.

His kiss was so, so...addictive. That was it. She was addicted to his kisses. And she could feel his hand rubbing up and down her back. And she could feel Candy's arm around her back, but she wasn't pulling her arms from around Paul.

He pulled away from her lips and smiled down into her face. Then Candy kissed her cheek and she turned and looked into Candy's brown eyes. She immediately regretted her anger toward Candy and leaned over and kissed Candy on her lips. She pulled her right arm from around Paul and put it around Candy.

Candy smiled warmly at her and put her lips to Cindy's again. Cindy opened her mouth and touched her tongue to Candy's lips. Candy hesitated for a moment, then opened her mouth and accepted Cindy's tongue.

"I love you so much," Cindy whispered when she pulled away.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,078 Followers