The Bug That Got Me Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob03567
bob03567
4,108 Followers

As they finally made it to the camping site, Greg immediately started to put the tents up. He erected the tents facing one another in a circle pattern around a big fire pit that someone had made on a previous trip.

Looking around, under a big tree Billy spied a picnic table. Somehow someone must have dragged one of them up to the secluded spot.

Billy started to move the table, but his mother said,

"It's okay right there Billy.", as she motioned with her hand for him to stop.

"Would you and your sister go and get some wood for the fire pit, before it gets dark, please?" Greg asked.

"Okay dad."

The two of them went overboard with the amount of wood they collected, making a pile next to the fire pit. Greg finished with all the tents and seeing all the wood commented,

"I don't think we're going to need any more wood for the rest of our stay."

Greg took some kindling and lit a small fire. He put his hands up in front of himself, and felt the warmth from the flame and looked over his shoulder, admiring his wife's sexy figure.

"Honey, can you get me a beer and a couple of sandwiches out of the cooler?"

Greg wasn't the only one that was admiring her. Billy was also checking her out. Seeing a good opportunity to make some points, Billy spoke up.

"I'll get them for dad; you look like you need a break, mom."

"Thank you, sweetie." Dawn said, as she looked at her son in appreciation.

"Any one else want anything while I'm getting stuff out for dad?"

"I'll have a sandwich", Steff replied, as she took a seat on a log next to her father by the fire pit.

"Me, too." Dawn replied, Grab me a water, also.

"Okay, mom." Billy said, as he reached into the cooler and grabbed 6 sandwiches, a beer, and 3 waters.

With his hands full he managed to make it over to the fire pit and started passing out the food and drinks to his father and sister first.

Dawn sat on a wooden stump across from her husband, and took the sandwich and water from her son.

"Thank you, Billy." Dawn stated, as she set the sandwich down on her lap and opened her water bottle.

"Any time, Mom." Bill said, as he sat down next to her.

As they watched the fire and ate their sandwiches, the sun started to set. In the twilight Greg excused himself.

"I'll be right back. I have to go and see a man about something" Which translated into I have to take a leak.

Dawn stood up and rubbed her shoulders.

"This log is very uncomfortable. I'm going to grab a sleeping bag to sit on.

"Oh mom, I'm sorry, I almost forgot about finishing your massage." Bill said and grabbed hold of his mother's hand.

"That's okay honey; I wasn't going to hold you to it."

"Mom, it's not a problem. I enjoyed making you feel better. Really, I do."

With a look of contentment in her eyes Dawn gave his hand a light squeeze, and replied,

"Okay. Let me go change into something more comfortable first, and get the sleeping bag."

"Alright, mom." Bill said, and devilishly smiled inwardly as he admired her backside as she walked to her tent.

Steff watched the affect their mother was having on Billy. She hissed softly and waved her hands to get his attention.

"Soon, brother. Be patient. Don't blow it. Just follow my lead." Steff spoke in a voice loud enough for everyone to hear, and said.

"Hey I'm bushed from that hike myself. I think I'm going to change also, and get more comfortable."

"That sounds like a good idea Sis, maybe I should too." Billy said, and covered his mouth with his hands to trying to hide the big grin on his face.

His sister got up first, and headed to her tent.

Billy watched her walk and couldn't help but notice how she had the same swing to her hips as their mother had. He watched as her ass swish to and fro.

There you go again, . and with that, he got up and headed to his own tent to change.

Finding his pajamas, Billy changed his mind, and grabbed a light tee shirt and sweatpants instead. Billy knew the material was thicker than his pajamas, so he decided not to wear any underwear.

This will give me more room, just in case I need it, . he thought to himself.

Billy grabbed his own sleeping bag, and exited his tent. As he walked back to the fire pit, Billy watched as his mother unrolled her sleeping bag and he had trouble walking after he saw what his mother was wearing. Billy found it very hard not to stare at her body.

Dawn had changed into a long light night shirt; it draped down midway to her thighs, and exposed the rest of her naked legs. As Billy walked closer to her, he got a good view down her shirt, while she was still unraveling the sleeping bag.

She's not wearing a bra! . Billy said to himself, in excitement. Billy watched as her nipples pointed downward, jiggling as she continued unrolling the bag. Billy felt that strange heat building in his body again.

His dick began to grow quickly, so he got behind his mother so it wasn't in her line of sight. He placed his own sleeping bag on the ground behind her. As Billy glanced toward his mother, he could see the silhouette of her mound through her night shirt by the light of the fire.

Finished, Dawn sat on her knees with her ass resting on her feet.

Billy moved his rolled up sleeping bag behind her and sat on it. He looked over at his sister, and noticed what she had decided to wear. With this, his jaw dropped open; he couldn't believe his eyes; she too had a night shirt on.

Did they read each other's minds? . he wondered to himself. Billy found himself checking out his sister's body now; he ran his eyes up and down it and stopped at her chest. Poking straight out of the material he could visibly see her nipples.

"Hey! I was only gone for a couple minutes. How did you all change so quickly?" Greg inquired, as he walked back over to his stump.

"Why don't you get comfortable too, daddy?" Steff asked.

Greg looked over at his son and wife, and saw that his boy was getting ready to massage his mother.

Greg spoke up.

"I think now is a good time to break out my surprise."

"Surprise?" Dawn asked, with a questioning look on her face.

"Yea I got us some wine when I went over to the store. I figured the kids are old enough now to enjoy a glass with their old parents."

"I think I might pass; you know how that effects me, Greg" Dawn replied.

Billy put his hands on his mother's shoulders, and began his massage, slowly kneading his thumbs into her shoulder blades.

Dawn pushed her head back, and closed her eyes. She worked her legs out from under her ass, and placed them in front of herself, and put her hands behind her to rest back on them, Dawn inched her shoulders closer toward her son's magical fingers.

"Oh that feels so good" Dawn expressed.

"Come on, honey, one glass will loosen your muscles up more easily." Greg said.

"I guess one glass wouldn't hurt." Dawn replied, as she pushed her shoulder blades closer together, and then relaxed them again.

"Great! I'll go change quickly, and pour us a round."

Greg quickly changed into his own sweatpants, and tee shirt. Grabbing his own sleeping bag, he rushed back to the fire pit.

Giving his daughter his sleeping bag, Greg asked,

"Baby, would you please unroll this for me while I go fill up the cups?"

"Okay, daddy" Steff said, as she looked up at her father and gave him a smile.

Greg filled the plastic cups to the rim and came back holding two cups, handing them over to his wife and son first.

"Here you go honey, watch you don't spill it on your sleeping bag."

Dawn opened her eyes, and grabbed the cup.

"I think you poured too much, Greg."

"I had a little trouble seeing how full the cups were over there in the dark." Greg knowingly lied to his wife.

Billy paused massaging his mother for a moment and took his own cup. Quickly he drank it half down, then rested it to his right side.

Dawn sat forward and sipped hers, trying not to spill any on the sleeping bag.

Billy slid his sleeping bag in closer to his mother's body, and spread his legs. Now she was right in front of him. He began massaging her again and started with his hands midway in the center of her back. He slowly pushed them up to her shoulders again, kneading them with his hands, then lightly drug his palms back down the center of her back.

Greg returned with the last two drinks, and sat on his sleeping bag, handing Steff's her drink.

Without wasting anytime, Steff moved over to her father's side and took the cup from him.

Slowly Billy was massaging his mothers back, still not trying anything to get her sexually aroused yet.

He stopped every so often to take a sip of his own wine.

Dawn was enjoying the massage and was still leaning forward with her head down. She took the last sip of her wine and reached back to set her cup on the ground.

"Wait, honey, I'll get us another round." Greg said, already standing as he noticed her finish her wine.

"No. I... Think one is fine. I'm so relaxed right now."

"Nonsense! Think how much more relaxed you're going to be." Greg said, and grabbed her and Billy's empty cups and walked over to the cooler.

Greg filled them up, but not as much as before. He returned and handed them both their wine.

"Thank you dear", Dawn replied, with half opened eyes.

Greg made another round for himself and Steff, and again sat down, and watched as Billy gave his mother her back-rub.

Billy was taking his time, but he now decided to get braver. Still massaging his mother's shoulders, and going up & down her spine with his hands. He worked his fingers harder into her back, pushing them up to her neck and then lightly tracing over to her shoulders. He would then glide his fingers down her arms and return to the middle of her back. Over time, he noticed that her night shirt was starting to ride up higher in the back.

Dawn was loving the massage, all the tension had gone, and with the combination of the wine and rub-down, she could feel herself slipping into a dream state.

Greg and Steff had finished their wine also. Getting more comfortable, Greg sat back on his elbows, and put his feet out in front of himself as he looked over at his wife and son. Greg settled in and watched intently as his son explored his wife's back, and shoulders. Greg could see how relaxed Dawn was, and knew it was just a matter of time before Billy would be making the move to her neck.

The anticipation of watching his son slowly seduce his wife was having an unexpected affect on him. Greg was finding himself getting aroused by what he was seeing, feeling his dick grow hard in his pants. Greg started to have second thoughts about what Billy was going to do, but for some reason he found himself wanting to see it happen. Maybe it was the wine, or maybe the quite atmosphere, with only the sound of crickets and caddydids playing their music in the background, or perhaps the sight of his wife with another person being touched in a seductive nature under firelight. Whatever it was, Greg found himself being put in a trance by it.

Steff glanced over at her father. She'd seen him in this hypnotic state before, and began to slowly scoot herself over to his left side. She turned on her right side until she felt her left leg brush against his. Lifting it, she put it on top of his left thigh, and leaned in and placed her head on his chest. Steff turned her head slightly and watched as Billy messaged their mother, herself.

Billy looked over and saw his father and sister comfortably watching him massage his mother. Billy glanced down and spied that his mother's nightshirt was close to becoming free.

Billy traced his fingers back down to the middle of his mother's back and pinched the nightshirt between his fingers pulling up, while rubbing with his palms. The nightshirt popped free, and he lifted it up to the top of her panties. He stopped before the shirt pulled up in the front, fearing that doing so might bring his mother back to her senses.

Billy looked down and admired his mother's white cotton panties just covering half her ass cheeks.

Feeling more confident Billy, rubbed his hands up to the bottom of his mother's neck, moving his hands to both sides of her neck, and very lightly scuffed his fingertips upon both sides. He stopped when they touched the bottom of her ear lobe, then lightly tickled back down to the base of her neck line.

Dawn felt a shiver run through her body. She leaned herself back into her son, and rested her head back. A light moan escaped from her lips.

Billy heard her moan, he knew the massage and wine had taken effect. He saw his chance and leaned in with his head. As he was lightly brushing, the left side of his mother's neck, he gave her a soft kiss there.

"Oh..", Dawn expressed, feeling a tingling sensation that generated from her neck and shot throughout her body.

Billy opened his left hand and stroked his palm up and down her neck. He lightly took his tongue and explored the right side of her neck with it and gave her little soft kisses in-between.

"Oh Billy, this is feeling too good, you're going to have to stop this", Dawn said, in a pleading tone, as she clutched her hands on the sleeping bag, and curled her toes.

Billy ignored his mother's plea, and eased himself off his sleeping bag. He spread his legs out and moved his body closer behind his mother. Billy inched closer until his crotch was pressed firmly against his mother's ass. Billy eased his Mom towards him until her back rested on his chest. He took his hands and rubbed down his mother's arms. Billy lightly nibbled on her neck, and kissed it afterwards.

The erotic show that was taking place was also having an effect of Greg. He didn't understand why, but seeing his son seduce his wife was turning him on.

Steff could feel her father's excitement building, his breathing had become harder, and his body was stiffing up.

Without speaking a word, Steff took her left hand and rubbed it in little circles on her father's chest. Slowly she moved her way down to his stomach.

While Billy kissed his mother's neck under the fire light, he caught sight of what his sister was doing. This made Billy bolder and he took his hands and moved them from his mother's arms to the side of her chest. Bill rubbed up and down, from her armpits to the top of her hips, and began to suck on his mother's neck,

Dawn could feel herself getting wet. In her foggy state, she half opened her eyes, She tried to focus her vision and made out two people across from her. She opened her eyes all the way, and the images came into focus, Her mind tried to rationalize what her eyes were seeing. Through the flames of the fire, she made out her husband and daughter as they rested close to one another. Running her eyes over their sprawled out bodies, she made out her daughter's hand as it traced over her father's chest. Dawn glanced up and saw their faces, noting that they both were intently watching her and Billy.

"Greg, what are we doing"? Dawn asked, as she tried to get a grip on the situation.

"Just relax, and enjoy your massage, dear. It looks like you're really enjoying it, honey." Greg replied, knowing he wanted to see more of his wife's seduction.

Billy's blood was so overwhelmed with sexual desire, he didn't care anymore about the consequence of his actions. He knew he was going to take his mother, right here and now in front of her husband. His massive dick pulsated against his mothers ass crack and begged for a hole to slide into. His pants were wet with the precum that oozed out of his cock.

Billy took his hands that were rubbing his mother's side, and advanced them to her front a little. He slid this hands up until his fingers brushed lightly along the side of his mother's soft breast. He moved up her neck with his mouth, and nibbled on her right earlobe.

"Oh. Billy, what are you doing to me?" Dawn asked, as she felt herself getting aroused by her son's foreplay.

Billy slid his hands down and back up his mother's sides, but moved them even further towards her front, until both his palms were placed firmly on his mother's soft tits. He squeezed them in his palms, and began to work them in his hands as he rolled her perky nipples between his fingertips. Billy worked his mouth harder on her neck, biting, licking, sucking, and kissing it.

Dawn was in total bliss - her body started to quiver as she felt herself having micro orgasms.

"Billy, please stop, we can't, not again," Dawn whispered, in a low erotic tone.

Billy worked his mouth up his mother's neck and nibbled on her ear again, he softly whispered to her

"I want you mom, I'm going to make love to you right here mom."

"No.. Oh.. We can't.. Oh.. Your father.. Oh god!" Dawn, half out of her right mind tried to reply.

Billy slid his mother across his chest, and cradled her in his right arm, and swung her body slightly to her left side. He was able to reach her face now. Billy leaned in and kissed his mother's lips. Billy pushed them apart until she willingly opened her mouth and kissed him back.

Dawn shifted her body more, and now was completely on her left side. She moved her right hand and wrapped it around her son's neck Her left hand eased down between her son's legs, and she could feel her son's hard cock rub against her arm.

Billy's left hand was still kneading his mother's left tit for all it was worth. Rolling her hard nipples with his fingertips, he started to slide his left hand away from her chest and down to her stomach. He ventured further and further down her body, until he was at her abdomen. Billy played with her nightshirt. He crinkled the material in his fingers and pulled the front of the material up, exposing her panties for all to see.

Billy took his left hand and slid it down to the top of her panties. He worked his fingers under the material, until he felt his mother's soft skin. Billy slid further down with his left hand until he felt the top of her heated mound. He rubbed up and down in little increments on her mound until his middle finger slid between her pussy lips. Billy worked his fingers on his mother's moist pussy lips until he found her rock hard clit, and began to toying with it using his middle finger.

"Oh god. Billy, Oh. Oh. I'm going to cum." Dawn replied in her climatic state.

Billy removed his left hand from his mother's pussy and took hold of his mother's left hand, pulling it up until her fingers brushed his waiting cock. He placed his hand on top of hers and rubbed her hand up and down his swollen shaft.

Billy whispered in his mother's ear "Like before mom, take my cock in your hand."

Billy felt his mother rubbing on her own now, so he worked his left hand and slowly pulled his sweatpants down until his mother's fingers were rubbing his exposed cock.

Billy could feel her hand wrap around his massive dick, as she began to jerk him off. Billy's left hand went back down to his mother's wet pussy and worked harder on her clit. He wanted to bring her close to her climax, but when he thought she was going to cum, he pulled his finger away, and went back to rubbing her left tit. Billy was building her sexual urges to where he knew she wouldn't be able to stop him.

Billy felt his mother's excitement grow as she clutched tighter on his cock. He felt she must be too far gone in her sexual state to be aware of his next move, so he slowly took his right hand and placed it on his mothers head. Slowly he began to lowered his mother's head down toward his cock. Billy moved his left hand back to his mom's wet pussy, and eased a finger up inside her. He worked it slowly in and out, then added another digit, and worked it in. As he readied to insert a third finger into her, he could feel her hot breath as it blew over the tip of his dick. Billy inserted the third digit and gave her a little nudge with his right hand. He felt his mother's mouth open, and slide around the head of his dick. Her warm, wet mouth encompassing his cock drove Billy wild and he pushed harder with his right hand until he felt his cock slide deep down his mother's throat.

bob03567
bob03567
4,108 Followers