The Builder

Story Info
She wanted to be the boss.
1.7k words
3.84
78.7k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
murphy621
murphy621
935 Followers

My name is Jake Wilcox. I am a GC, general contractor. My specialty is custom built luxury homes, anything from 4000 to 20,000 square feet. It's a very lucrative business and the only tough part about it is the clients wives, but more about that later. I am 38 years old, 6'1" tall and weigh 190 and am still in pretty good shape. I was married for almost 4 years when I was 25 to a lovely girl but we just couldn't make it. I am usually up at 6am and on the job by 7 to set up the days work for my subcontractors who start their crew at 8am. By the time the day is over and I check what they have done, I don't get home until 6pm. It's a 12 hour day and I come home tired. She was a party animal, wanting to out drinking and dancing almost every night. I just couldn't hack it so she started going out by herself. You guessed it. It led to several affairs until I found out and that was the end. So now I live in a very comfortable trailer that I keep on the job site and have no wife to worry about.

About 6 months ago I got a call from an architect to bid on a 10,000 foot house. Now that's a 4 million dollar job with a very nice profit for me. I made my bid and it was accepted and a meeting was arranged with the clients, a Mr. & Mrs. Brian Worthington. We met at the architect's office and I explained how I worked and that they should go over the plans with me to prevent any misunderstandings as the job progressed. Mr. W could not have been less interested in whole thing. He kept answering his cell phone and barking orders to his subordinates, completely distracted from what I was trying to explain. She pooh pooed his inattention and told me that all he was interested in was making more money and that I would be working with her. This was interesting because she was a knockout. About 15 to 20 years younger than him, late twenties, and I assumed, a bimbo trophy wife. She came to the meeting wearing 4" heels that took her up to 5'6", a skirt that came to mid thigh, showing two beautiful legs and a blouse with enough buttons undone to show the creamy sides of her full breasts. Jet black hair, full red lips and eyes so dark they looked like bottomless pools of night. The skirt was tight enough to show that her ass matched the rest of her.

As we bent over the plans her tit would press against my arm or her hip and thigh make contact with mine. I wondered, was she coming on to me? But she was very explicit in what she wanted and the time constraints that were required. She understood every thing that I was explaining. This was no bimbo. She knew what she wanted and if it took sex to get it she was telling me she was willing. Working with the wives of clients is the toughest part of the job. Most don't know shit from Shinola and keep changing their minds about what they do want. This one was different, or so I thought.

Her name was Samantha,

"Call me Sam." She said.

When we broke ground, she was there. When we poured the foundation, she was there. She would show up at least 3 days a week wearing tight jeans that did wonders with that gorgeous ass and a tight sweater that did the same for her tits. When we started framing, she started making comments and criticisms and, as the weather got warmer, wearing T shirt just as tight. By the time we got to the second floor framing she was a full fledged construction supervisor and was telling the men how to do their jobs. I was getting fed up.

I told her that she was more than welcome on the job but any instructions to the men would have to come through me. This did not go very well. Her reply was,

"I am paying for this job and I will get what I want."

"Of course you will, but contact with the men will still be through me. You will not give them orders."

Her eyes were blazing and her face reflected her fury. Then suddenly her features softened, her hand went to my arm,

"Your right. I should have told you what I wanted. You would have gotten it done for me."

She turned the situation around and wanted me to be her messenger boy. Cute. From then on she came to me, told me what she wanted in a manner that suggested I was to do her bidding. Butter wouldn't have melted in her mouth.

That was the way things went along until one day she came to me and said,

"The arch way to the family room is too small."

"It is exactly what the plans call for."

"That may be, but I want it wider."

"We can't change it now. The partition along side of it bares the weight of half the second floor."

"I want it changed."

" It will cost a fortune. I will have to put in a steel header and delay the job almost a month."

"I want it changed and I am not going to pay a dime more and I expect the job to be done on time as specified."

"Your crazy if you think I will eat the cost and get the job done in time."

We went on and on like that her voice getting louder and shriller until I took her by the arm said,

"Let's go in the trailer. We don't have to argue in front of the men."

Inside, out of earshot and eyesight, she started again. Her face reflecting her fury about not getting what she wanted. Her body tightened and she started pummeling my chest. She was consumed by her frustration. I just stood there until I reached out and put my hands on both sides of her head and held it tight. She was so surprised she just shut up. Then I leaned down and kissed her. She struggled but I was holding tight almost lifting her from the floor. Her body stopped moving but my tongue didn't. Her hands that had been pressing against my chest relaxed and slid up behind my neck. I let go of her head and slid my hands down to grab her ass and pulled her tight to me. She was moaning now. Her tongue dueling with mine, her pelvis and belly rubbing me.

"You're a bitch." I said. I peeled off her T shirt.

"I know I am." She unbuttoned my shirt and took it off my shoulders.

"I'm going to make you my bitch." I took off her bra.

"Do you think your man enough to control me." My jeans and boxers went to the floor.

"More than any one you ever met before." Her jeans and panties joined mine.

"I want to introduce you to Mr. Cock." I pressed her to her knees.

"HMMM. He is very tall and so handsome." Her hands grasped the whole 9 inches.

"I think he likes you. Give him a kiss." She kissed the tip and then the sides.

"I like the taste of what comes out of the tip." I groaned.

"There's a lot more if you suck harder." She tried to deep throat me.

I couldn't hold back. I came with a roar. Her cheeks puffed out as she tried to swallow it all and she finally caught up. I lifted her, carried her to my bed as we kissed and laid down next to her. Her hands were playing with my cock.

"I want you inside of me."

"Ask nicely."

"Please."

"Please what?"

"God damn it. Please fuck me."

I rolled her across my lap, my right thigh across her legs, my left hand on her back pressing her chest to the bed, my right hand spanking her ass. The twin globes quivered with each blow. She was crying, screaming, finally sobbing.

"Please. Please. Please. Please stop spanking me."

"What else?"

"Please fuck me"

I pulled her on top of me.

"No. Your going to fuck me. You are going to put my cock into your own pussy to show me that you are giving yourself to me. Sit up. Raise yourself and sit on Mr. Cock."

She sat straight up. Her tits were beautiful. I reached up and palmed them. She reached under herself, found my shaft, centered herself on the tip and slowly swallowed it into her cunt. She looked magnificent impaled on my cock with her back arched. Her face took on an expression of unlimited bliss as her ass settled on my thighs.

"You are going to move ever so slowly. Grip me. Milk me."

My fingers rolled her nipples, exerting more and more pressure each moment that passed.

Her expression changed as the pain increased and I could see the need blossoming in her eyes.

"Please."

"Please what?

"Please I need to cum."

"I have a name."

"Please Jake, I need to cum."

"Will you love me if I let you cum."

"Yes Jake, I love you, I love you. I love you."

"Then cum with me NOW."

And we both exploded together in a glorious burst of passion. I could feel the spasms in her body. They went on and on. She collapsed on my chest. Her breathing slowly becoming normal.

"My god," she said, " You controlled every minute. It was incredible. I never had an orgasm like that before."

"It shows you how good it can be when you give up control to me. Are you ready to be my bitch now that you know I am man enough."

"Yesssssssss, Jake. I will be your bitch."

The contract for this house was to be completed in 9 months. I stretched out to 18 and no penalties were requested. The benefits, however, lasted until a year after completion.

murphy621
murphy621
935 Followers