The Bull

Story Info
A wife tries to satisfy her husband's fantasy.
6.8k words
4.25
112.1k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. If you don't like it, don't read it.

I sat staring at the computer. It had taken a little research but through the all knowing and often wrong google I had finally figured out how to track which internet sites my husband visited. It had taken a little more research but I figured out his login name and password and was able to log into several of his most frequently visited sites. What I found had left me a little breathless. My straight laced conservative husband had a very kinky side and I loved it.

As a girl growing up in San Antonio I was a legend. I lost my cherry at a very young age and played with boys all through junior high and high school. I never lost an opportunity to explore and play with any boy brave enough to ask me out and there were a lot of brave boys in San Antonio in the late 90's. Away at Texas A&M University I became a fraternity star player and I discovered that women were excellent play things as well. You might think that a girl like me would have played with some of my girl friends during high school. I knew of girls who did that and I'll admit I was curious but for some reason the other girls in high school never seemed to want to hang out with me. It didn't worry me a lot as I never lacked for male company.

My senior year at college a counselor sat me down and gave me a stern talk. She was a beautiful woman with the sexiest green eyes I'd ever seen. Of course we ended up having sex, several times, but she told me that once I got out of school and into business I would need to be careful and maintain a good reputation. "Don't play where you work," was how she put it, and I got the picture. I was ambitious and really wanted to succeed in my career without having to sleep my way to the top. That said, I couldn't afford to allow my sexual appetite to ruin it for me. Besides, I figured, I'd done just about everything that could be done sexually; threesomes, foursomes, pulling trains, gang bangs, double penetration, airtight, you name it I'd done it. Most of it before I graduated from high school, but college had filled out the odd corners.

So when I graduated and got my first job in Dallas I made the decision to settle down. I dressed conservatively, acted conservative, hell I even voted conservative. Well at least I put on the appearance. I still had my fuck buddies but now I made sure I kept it discrete and I always acted prim and proper around work. Through sheer effort of will, I ignored or turned down advances from rising stars and set executives as well. A year later I met Dan through my boss. Dan worked at a company in Fort Worth and when he asked me out on a date I conceded. Since he knew Allen, my boss, I had to play the conservative woman so we didn't even kiss on our first date. I figured that would mean there wouldn't be a second date but three dates later Dan fell head over heels in love with me. He was cute and successful and I figured that dating a friend of the boss could get me some brownie points so I didn't end it when he professed his undying love.

The only problem was that Dan was serious and he wanted a monogamous relationship with me. I'd never done that before and it was all new territory for me. I confess I was not very good at it either. Oh I tried. I really did, but a week without sex and Carl, one of my fuck buddies, would call up and how could I say no? Or maybe it would be Rick or Laura or maybe Sharra and Mike. Wow, Sharra and Mike were great. They both knew just how to make me cum and I loved returning the favor. Anyway six months of being with Dan and he proposed. I didn't answer right away. I knew that hurt him and it made me feel bad. I never want to hurt anyone, but I could see this spiraling out of control. The next day Allen called me in and hinted strongly that he didn't want Dan hurt and he knew I would do the right thing. I could tell from his eyes he meant that the right thing was to marry Dan.

Allen seemed to like me and he had control of my destiny with Daltech so I stalled Dan, telling him I wasn't sure. As I dithered we still dated and Dan was bending over backwards to please me. It was really quite cute, kind of like a small puppy that really wants to do everything right but just can't get anything spot on. Dan never pressured me for sex and when I couldn't help myself and started being forward with him, he got very nervous and clumsy. Two weeks went by and Dan started pushing for an answer. Finally I called several of my fuck buddies and talked to them at length about the situation. It was Laura who sealed the deal.

"Babe, marry him. You can still slip away and play now and then and he'll be none the wiser."

So I accepted and in May I became Gina Cross. Mrs. Gina Cross. Wow. Isn't it funny how life works? Dan and I had only had sex four times before we got married. He wasn't very good in bed. Oh he had all the right equipment but no training in how to use it. Our honeymoon was going to be a week in Corpus Christi, so I arranged for Sharra and Mike to be there. I was only able to slip out twice to play with them but it made the honeymoon bearable. They had come to the wedding, several of my best fuck buddies had, and I'd introduced them to Dan. It was kind of funny because he liked them right from the start. I actually said "I do" with a load of Mike's cum in my pussy but that is a different story.

So after the honeymoon we returned to Dallas and to our jobs. Being married made it much harder to play with my fuck buddies but I managed it a couple of times a month at least. Sharra and Mike started coming over on weekends but around Dan we all played it straight. At least while he was watching. I can't recall how many times I let Mike pound me with Dan in the next room or how many times I licked and sucked on Sharra's sweet pussy while Dan thought we were "freshening up."

Then after about a year I noticed that Dan started slipping off at night after our missionary style wham, bam, thank you ma'am sessions. He'd be gone for thirty to forty-five minutes and then sneak back into the room and climb into bed. I usually used this time to masturbate, but I had to be careful and a couple of times I almost got caught. Of course I got curious about where he was going, but I was in the habit of pretending to be asleep after sex because that fit the persona that I had built for Dan. This meant that I couldn't easily follow and spy on him. However it just so happened that we lived in Irving and while I worked in downtown Dallas, Dan worked in Fort Worth so I got home ahead of him almost every day unless there was an accident or road destruction that delayed me. So after a while of Dan slipping away after fucking me I started investigating what was going on. I guess I was kind of hoping he was having an affair because maybe I could work that to my advantage, but what I found was even more interesting.

Dan liked porn. And not just any porn, he liked cuckolding porn. He liked cuckolding stories. He liked cuckolding videos. He liked cuckolding pictures. I read and re-read the stories and I watched the videos. It was kind of funny because most of the men in the stories had small dicks. Dan's cock wasn't small. He wasn't huge either, really about average, and if he had known how to use it he could have made me cum easily. As it was, I had never had an orgasm with Dan. He was just too clueless and my persona would not allow me to teach him. I tried giving him clues, but like most men he really needed a club to get through his thick skull. Oh well, my many fuck buddies kept me well set up so life was bearable.

Back to Dan's porn. I liked the stories. It kind of struck me as funny that the fantasies that Dan had were coming true almost weekly and he just didn't know it. But as I studied the stories and the videos and even the picture sets I realized there was another component to this fantasy. Humiliation. All of the husbands in the stories were humiliated by their wives and the wife's bull. That was what they called the stud the wife fucked. In several of the stories, the wife actually tied the husband up and gagged him while she fucked her stud. The Bulls always teased and picked on the husband while he fucked the willing wife. I really didn't get that part, to me sex is just fun and making it anything else just doesn't compute. But hey who am I to tell other people how to get off, right?

For several weeks I hurried home to read the stories my husband read at night. Now, you might think from what I've said in this story that I didn't love Dan. That isn't the case though. I really had come to love him. He was a kind and gentle man. Strong enough physically and emotionally to be a good leader. He'd been promoted to management in his job and he was good at leading his team. He also was good at running our house. He paid bills on time, every time. He made sure I had nice clothes to wear, conservative constricting clothes, but nice clothes. He was a good husband and as I watched him more closely I could tell he was frustrated with our sex life, but I had wove my web of lies so carefully I couldn't see any way to out. As I read more and more of the stories Dan liked a plan formed in my mind.

I got my courage up. Funny how with any of my fuck buddies I could easily talk about sex, but with Dan, I really did have to get my courage up. I did though and one night after sex I held his arm.

"Dan, wait."

He paused and I reached over and turned my bedside light up. Dan insisted on fucking in the dark. Wow, you talk about something that doesn't make any sense, fucking in the dark you miss out on so much. Why would anyone ever want to fuck in the dark, but Dan insisted so we did. Anyway I turned up the light and looked at him.

"I thought you were asleep." He said softly.

"Can we talk?"

"Sure Gina. Is everything okay?"

"Not really Dan. I think you are frustrated with our sex life. Is that right? Are you frustrated Dan."

"We do seem to be in a rut, Gina." He shrugged.

"I'm a little frustrated too." I said earnestly.

He looked worried. "Don't you like our sex?"

I wanted to scream at him, "NO! I hate our sex," but instead I said, "Of course I like it, Dan, but it is always the same. Would you like to spice it up? Maybe roleplay? Or make love in the living room, or maybe experiment? We are two adults we don't have to be hung up about sex, you know?"

He seemed to think about that for a while and then he nodded. "I think I would like that, but I don't know where to start. Gina, you may not know this because we have never talked about it but I was a virgin when we married. I'm pretty sure you weren't and I've never asked but I think whoever you were with before might have hurt you. That is why I'm so careful with you."

What the fuck! Where in the hell had he got that idea! No one had ever hurt me, especially not sexually. I was as free and happy sexually as a girl could possibly be. But that was not the persona I had adopted after college and looking back I guess I could see it.

"No one has ever hurt me Dan and I'm not afraid you will either. You don't have to hold back around me. You can tell me anything and I won't be mad or freak out."

He smiled. "I'm not so sure about that. Tell you what, if you want to spice things up, let's do it, but I need you to guide because I don't know what to do."

This fit my plans perfectly. I knew I had to take it kinda slow though so the next day I went out and bought a sexy babydoll nightgown and I had it on when he got home. We made love in the living room. It was still just simple sex with me laying on the floor and him humping into me missionary style until he came in my pussy. After that I dressed and we had supper. Dan was ecstatic. Over the next several weeks I pushed Dan's boundaries and on the fourth week we had sex with Dan laying on his back and me riding him cowgirl. God it felt good to be out of missionary and I almost came that night. Three nights later I got him to try doggie style but it was too much for him and he confessed he would rather be able to see my face while we made love. He is so sweet.

During this time I met a new fuck buddy named Jeff. Jeff was big, not fat, but big. Well over six feet, and my best guess is around two-twenty. His cock was bigger than Dan's too. Longer and fatter. Now I'm not a size queen. I have fucked men with four inch dicks that were fantastic lovers and I've fucked men who were hung like a donkey who couldn't make me cum no matter what they did, but I knew that Dan's fantasy would need a man who was bigger than him and after the first time I fucked Jeff I knew he was the one.

I continued to push Dan sexually. After six weeks I asked him to talk dirty to me. He was pathetic at it.

"Oh baby, I love your vagina. Your breasts are so big," was about all he could come up with. I stopped him.

"Like this baby," I said softly, "Come on stud, put your cock in me. I want to feel it. Come on baby, pound me harder. Mmm, yeah baby. Now you try."

"Oh Gina, I love making love to you. Do you like my penis? Can you feel it?"

Really?

"Call me a slut, Dan. Call me your dirty slut."

He got a very strange look on his face. "You want me to say that, Gina?"

"Yeah baby, tell me how naughty I am. Tell me what a slut I am."

Suddenly Dan came alive. For the first time in our relationship, Dan started fucking me instead of making love to me. "You are my slut, aren't you baby," he said as he pushed his cock deep into my pussy.

I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him in deeper. "Yeah baby, fuck me good. Make my wimp husband jealous."

For a moment I thought I had pushed too far too fast. Dan stopped pumping me for about a second and gave me another odd look and then he got into it and pretty soon I was huffing like a whore at a midget convention and begging Dan to fuck me harder.

"Oh, the little slut wife wants to be fucked huh?" Dan asked as he pounded me. "Does she like being fucked by other men."

I didn't think Dan was quite ready for that yet so I played a little coy. "Only by you, my big stud. Now fuck me and make my wimpy husband watch you fuck me like a real man."

And fuck me like a real man he did. I actually came that night, hard. The next day at lunch I was riding Jeff's cock in a hotel about ten blocks from my work and I told him about Dan's fantasy and how I was working Dan up to it. As Jeff unloaded his cock deep into my pussy I asked him if he would be my bull and fuck me in front of Dan. Of course he agreed and after we had both come down I made him promise again because you know that men will promise anything while they are getting fucked but will often back down once the passion fades. Jeff didn't back down, in fact he seemed to like the idea.

So I continued my plan. Each time Dan and I fucked I pushed him a little farther down the road. I kept up the role play of him being my stud lover and humiliating my wimp husband. It was funny because he really seemed to get into the role even though his fantasy was the reverse. I could see his mind working with him imagining that he was watching me fucking a bull. He played his role well. Two weeks later we hit another milestone.

We were in the kitchen with me sitting on the counter and Dan between my legs thrusting his cock in and out of my dripping pussy. I wrapped my arms and legs around him, pulling him into me hard with each stroke.

"Baby, I think my husband is watching." I whispered into his ear.

"Let the fucking wimp watch. He needs to see you being fucked by a real man." Dan reached up and gripped one of my large tits and mauled it in a very pleasant way.

"Yeah baby, fuck me good. Cum inside me baby. Fill me up with your cum. Put a baby in me. I want everyone to know that my wimp husband couldn't knock me up so I had a real man do it."

Dan's pace increased and he was pushing in deeper and deeper into me. "Your husband is watching me knock you up, baby. He's gonna raise my kid and I'm gonna keep you knocked up."

"Mmm, yes, come on you stud, fuck me in front of my husband. Knock me up while he watches. Fill my pussy."

"Yeah and if he is good he can have sloppy seconds when I'm done."

Oh God. I came right then, my pussy gushing out over his cock. I wondered if he knew that on our wedding night he was the one who had got sloppy seconds. Maybe he did and maybe he'd liked it. Maybe that is what had started this odd fantasy of his to be a cuckold.

He kept pumping me and I could feel his cock swell inside me.

"Yes, baby, fill me up. Fill my pussy until it flows. I'll make my husband eat your cum from my messy pussy."

Suddenly Dan thrust deep inside me and convulsed hard as his cock spewed cum deep into my pussy. In his stories eating cream pies was a common theme and it occurred to me that he may have bi-sexual tendencies and maybe he wanted to eat another man's cum. Being from Texas he may have repressed those desires until he didn't even realize that was what was driving him. Of course I'd had several lovers eat my cream pies. There was one guy in college who always wanted me to fuck one of his buddies and then sit on his face. We did that several times before he fell in love with another man and left school. It had never failed to get me off and I really wanted to do that with Dan. Well minus the part where he falls in love with another man, I mean.

As Dan began to soften I took another risk. "Oh baby, that was so good. I can't wait to feel my wimpy husband eat your cum from my pussy."

For just a moment I thought Dan was going to do it. I really thought he was going to go down on me, but then he kissed me hard and told me that he loved me and then pulled away.

"We better get dressed before someone comes by and sees you sitting there dripping my cum." He pointed to the open back door. It only opened to our private back yard but our neighbors across the alley had a two story home and could probably see straight into our house. I kinda hoped that he had watched the show.

I giggled and made a show of hoping off the counter, spinning around and bending over at the waist to pick up my discarded skirt. I knew I was presenting my gaping pussy to the door and I loved it. Dan did too and he smacked my ass good before walking into the living room. Once I was dressed I went into the living room and sat next to Dan on the couch.

"Are you enjoying our new sex life, lover?" I asked as I snuggled up to him.

"Hell yes. I can't believe we wasted a full year together before we did this."

"Do you want to go farther?"

His eyes widened. "Yes," he said slowly.

"Good then tomorrow night I have a big surprise for you. I know you'll really enjoy it, but you have to promise me to let go and just enjoy everything. Don't over think it or get freaked out. Just relax and enjoy what I have planned. Okay?"

He eyed me for a moment and then smiled. "I don't know what you have in your sexy little mind, but sure, I promise."

"Good! Then I have one more surprise for you tonight. I slipped my hand down to his pants and unzipped his fly. Sliding off the couch I unhooked his belt and then unbuttoned his slacks. He was giving me an amused but eager look, so I kept going and slowly pulled his pants down until they passed his knees. I kept going pulling them down over his shoes and then off. I threw them across the room. I have to admit, Dan looked kind of silly sitting on the couch in his shirt, underpants, shoes and socks and I giggled. An almost hurt look crossed Dan's face and I quickly smiled and slid my hands up his legs and over his already stirring cock.

"Take off your shirt, baby and then sit back and let me take you to heaven."

I worked my hands up over his cock to the elastic band of his shorts. Slowly I eased his shorts down. He raised up and allow them to slide over his tight butt and then I pulled them down over his semi-hard cock. I continued pulling them down until they too were off and I threw them across the living room. Slowly I slid my hands back up to his now bare cock and teased it with just my fingertips. Then I leaned forward and brought my lips close to his cock head. Dan took my head in his hands and held me away from his cock. I looked up at him.

12