The Bullpen Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica, though, had completely rid herself of her last vestiges of pubic hair earlier that week. She'd been shaving her legs and the rest of her body with regularity in the Observation Room, and the remains of her pubic hair seemed to dwindle each time she did so. When Hannah arrived to work on Monday, she discovered that her friend was now completely bare.

Hannah tucked her panties into her duffel bag, zipping it up and securing it in the open locker. She was, now, completely in the nude, and entirely caught by surprise as Noah Braddock entered the room.

The door to the Observation Room opened. The girl shrieked. Noah gasped. Hannah covered herself with her hands, acting out of instinct. The male scientist issued an apology, threw his hands in the air, and stepped back into the hallway.

But this wasn't Hannah's private dressing room. Nor was it the women's locker room. For that matter, Hannah wasn't even alone in the room. Her overreaction struck home as she locked eyes with Colin. The technician, so accustomed had he become to Erica's personality and continually growing comfort with her own nudity, seemed at first mystified by what had just transpired. After all, the Observation Room was a place where nudity was both common and expected. And, though Hannah had no idea of what had happened the previous Saturday evening, even Colin himself had been naked in the room.

Hannah, in that instant, knew that she'd unjustly unnerved.

Colin was the first to start towards the door, probably to ask Noah to come back in a few moments, once Hannah was safely inside the Bullpen. But the Asian girl was the first to reach the door, waving off Colin, and turning the handle into the hallway. Close-cropped hair and bare shoulders emerged from the Observation Room as Hannah leaned out the door, beckoning Erica's partner back.

"Noah!" she called, catching the biochemist halfway down the hall. "Wait!"

Noah Braddock turned, caught be surprise. Behind him, with her breasts tucked out of view behind the open door, Hannah Cho called and apologized to him.

"I'm sorry," she hollered. "Come back. I was just caught be surprise, that's all. I...well...I've got to get used to the attention, anyways."

"It's alright, Hannah," Noah shot back. He took a few awkward steps towards the girl, if only so the two could stop bellowing at one another. "I can wait. You don't need the likes of me making this any harder on you."

Hannah nodded at first, but was conflicted. Hadn't Colin, Noah, and Natalie all been in the Observation Room when Erica had first shed her clothing? And, as Noah had offered, wouldn't the scientist be back in a few minutes, to see her in the nude, anyways? And, most importantly, wasn't the entire purpose of this particular exercise a measure of public exhibition? Hannah, unlike Erica, wasn't doing this for science – she was stepping out of her clothes and into the Bullpen for nothing more than sexuality-infused gossip, noble though her motivations may have been.

"No, it's fine," Hannah replied, after taking a few moments to think it over. She took a step further, away from the door, and revealed half of her naked body to Noah in the hallway. Though the door still impeded the view of her left arm, left breast, and left leg, her right side was completely exposed to Noah. "I'm about to get into the Bullpen anyways."

Noah, rather than allow the girl to stand out in the hall like she was, relented to her assurances. He followed her back into the Observation Room, the girl's bare ass holding the door open for him. They nodded at each other pleasantly, and Noah did his best to avert his eyes from the woman with whom he'd worked for the past few years in the Human Hormone Lab. He wasn't, however, entirely successful.

Noah's blue eyes raked up and down the Korean's body, before they were locked firmly upon Colin and the ops desk on the other side of the large room. In that instant, Hannah got what she had been looking for from Colin – lust. Not on any conscience level, of course, and Hannah would have denied even to herself that she'd been hoping for it. But, she was stark naked, in the company of two men. For all the awkwardness and embarrassment, it was reassuring to know that at least one of the men found her attractive.

Noah left the girl behind, and joined Colin up at the ops desk. With a nod from the technician, and the sound of the Bullpen's glass doors being rolled back, Hannah knew that it was time. Barefoot, she padded across the Observation Room, eager to leave the two men behind her, but terrified of the future that awaited her over the next twenty-four hours.

To Hannah, stepping into the Bullpen was akin to stepping into a lion's den. There was a level of fear, as if Hannah felt that Erica had gone completely feral, and would be more likely to greet her as prey than as a friend. The Asian girl was stepping into a wild animal's lair.

The smell of pussy was not quite as overpowering as Hannah had remembered in her previous two trips into the Bullpen, even though Erica hadn't curtailed her sessions with herself any in the past week and a half. Maybe Colin had changed the air circulation, or maybe the Bullpen had been cleaned in the past few days, or maybe Hannah had just become so accustomed to the aroma that she simply noticed it less. The odor of Erica's sex still hung in the air, even if it had dissipated somewhat, and the fact that the girl's pussy was – at that moment – hot, wet, and in use, only served to remind Hannah why.

Erica sat directly before her, her back still up against the wall, and her legs still spread wide. Her hair was a mess, and her body was covered in a shimmering layer of perspiration. She was panting heavily, her hand hard at work atop her slit, and she seemed only vaguely aware of Hannah's presence. Guttural curses spewed forth from her lips, barely audible, but each dirtier than the last.

To Hannah's left, projected onto the wall perpendicular to that with the door, was pornography that Hannah had seen before, in Aaron Abrahams' office. On screen, Erica was on the floor of the Bullpen, on all fours, with her fingers rapidly jackhammering in and out of her cunt.

Erica was getting off on watching herself get off.

The door to the Bullpen slid closed behind the Asian woman, and only then did Erica give any notice to her.

"Hold on," the girl wheezed, "just let me get off."

But a glance in Hannah's direction assured the girl that this was no routine trip into the Bullpen. Her hand still on her pussy, Erica devoured her friend with her eyes. Head-to-toe, the Asian biologist was dressed in nothing, her most intimate of areas on display to her friend. The masturbating girl lingered on the other's breasts, perfect and round, though smaller than those she now possessed. Her gaze shifted downwards as her climax approached, and Erica uttered her final "Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!!!" even as her eyes looked fixedly in the direction of Hannah's exposed twat.

Hannah was clearly more uncomfortable in the presence of Erica's orgasm than she had been in weeks. After all, Erica had cum three times at the lunch table the previous Friday, while Hannah sat calmly eating her lunch across from her. Erica had cum on the phone on Tuesday evening, even as she updated Hannah about the biochemical work that the Asian girl had farmed out to her friend. This, however, was different – Hannah felt more an unwilling participant than she ever had before.

The Caucasian girl slowed the pace of her hand, even as involuntary spasms gripped her hips in the aftermath of her orgasm. And then, as if she'd simply finished eating a messy lunch, she proceeded to lick each one of her fingers, tasting her own pussy with each flick of the tongue. Flashing a flirtatious smile, Erica met the eyes of her friend. If she had been surprised, she didn't show it – Hannah was once again reminded of a carnivorous predator, sizing up its prey.

"I thought you could use some company," Hannah offered, explaining herself awkwardly to her friend. "I figured that lab results, charts, and, well...," Hannah blushed, "doing what you just finished doing...well, I figured those things could only entertain you for so long."

Erica smirked. Obviously, Hannah hadn't been paying attention the past few weeks – the biologist had yet to tire of masturbation, and she doubted the euphoria of orgasm would ever subside. Nonetheless, she appreciated the company.

"Why now?" Erica asked. After all, she had only four more full days in the Bullpen.

Hannah took a step away from the door, clearly uncomfortable in the nude, or in Erica's presence, or in the Bullpen. She remembered the panic attack she'd suffered the first time she'd given Erica her deuterotone injection, back before the experiment had become as sexually charged as it turned out to be. But, as it soon turned out, it was easy to forget about the cameras, the data collection devices, and the outside world when inside the Bullpen – Hannah's more immediate discomfort stemmed from a newly formed lack of confidence around her friend. She was unsure of how to sit, or where to sit, or even whether she should sit at all. Instead, she took a step to her left, and leaned back against the reflective glass.

"I've been thinking about it for weeks," Hannah finally replied. "It seemed unfair that you'd have to go through this alone, even if it was your experiment. But it didn't make sense to jeopardize any of the readings over the past couple of weeks – I figured this week, when we were making sure you'd returned to your baselines, might be best." The girl looked to the floor, before shrugging and continuing, "Plus, it took a few weeks for me to build up the courage to actually go through with this."

"Well, I didn't have much choice in the matter," Erica said, "but even after I had gotten naked, it took me another few weeks before I finally felt a hint of confidence."

"But you feel it now, I'm assuming?" Hannah asked. Her ass cheeks were pressed against the mirror-glass, but the girl had already forgotten about the technician and the scientist on the far side of the glass, running diagnostics on the pair in the Bullpen.

After first raising a single eyebrow, Erica responded, her answer somewhat surprising the other girl. "Most of the time, but not always." She shifted her weight, folding her legs partially beneath her, and leaning forward on her left hand.

"I mean, I feel more confident in my body than I've ever felt, and it's not just because of these," she continued, briefly cupping and jiggling her right breast. "But even with all the nudity, and all the self-stimulation, there's a part of me that feels uncomfortable, knowing that I'm going to have to go back to work with everyone, after this experiment is all said and done." She was quick to add, "Not that I believe what I'm doing is wrong, or what I'm doing should be as shocking and immoral as it is – I think we have a twisted view of what's proper, and what's natural. But most other people around me aren't as....'enlightened,' perhaps...as I feel I may have become."

Hannah simply nodded.

Erica reflected on this for a few moments, staring up at her naked friend. It was true – she'd long since gotten past the shame over her nudity. The jump towards masturbation was not as large a leap as she had once believed it was – after all, it was not as if she were any more nude, so what did it matter if she were aroused, if she were touching herself, if she breathed heavily, if she climaxed? She felt more embarrassment squatting over the shower drain than she did dildoing herself at the lunch table. But the old Erica Rivers hadn't disappeared completely – there was a part of her that was horrified at her behavior over the past four and half weeks, a part of her that was deeply humiliated each time someone looked in her direction or watched her touch herself, even if the bulk of her psyche was getting off on the very same thing. She couldn't believe she'd stripped naked in front of her coworkers. She couldn't believe that she'd masturbated in front of the technicians. She couldn't believe she'd paid six hundred dollars for Wendy to eat her out. She couldn't believe that she'd fucked Colin Eggert in the Observation Room.

But her ego had relented to her id, and Erica would be leaving the Bullpen a very different person than the one who'd entered five weeks earlier. She saw herself differently, and she knew that others would do the same – she simply needed to adjust to whatever scorn or disregard the people of ConnPharm held for her. Because of this, Erica found herself wishing the deuterotone experiment would carry on past this coming Monday, that she could remain inside the Bullpen indefinitely.

After a few more minutes of quiet contemplation, Erica finally looked up at Hannah. "But thank you," she whispered, "for keeping me company."

The two girls talked for a bit, about the experiment, about people on the ConnPharm campus, about what was taking place outside in the world. Erica complemented the Asian girl on her body a handful of times, hoping to raise the girl's confidence, but doing little more than eliciting a crimson hue in her cheeks. Hannah was slowly forgetting about her nudity, about Erica's voracious sexual appetite, and about the world outside the Bullpen.

At least until Colin announced it was time for dinner.

Erica's readings were important, while Hannah's were superfluous. Harriet Lane was interested in the firing of certain brain signals in Hannah's head, but not so much that a second corset was necessitated for the Asian biochemist. So, as Colin fastened the electronic equipment around the Caucasian's torso, Hannah stood by awkwardly, coming to the realization that, for the next twenty to twenty-five minutes, she'd be more naked than her friend.

"Go put on some clothes," Erica insisted, noting the discomfort in the other girl's face. "You don't need to be naked OUTSIDE the Bullpen."

Hannah shook her head. "No, I'm doing this for you. I don't want any special treatment."

"Don't be ridiculous," Erica replied. Though she herself had been hesitant to don even a towel in her first trip outside of the Bullpen, she saw no reason for her friend to suffer through dinner with Colin seated a few feet away. "You're going to be naked with me all night. And then naked with me all tomorrow. There's no need for you to be naked with me in the Observation Room."

The other girl again shook her head.

"I'm wearing the corset," Erica explained, gesturing to the piece of equipment around her midsection, which Colin was still fiddling with. "At the very least, go put on your underwear."

The girl did, eventually, relent. Hannah crossed the Observation Room, and then joined Erica at the table dressed in her black panties and blue-and-white striped blouse, buttoned three quarters of the way to the top. The shirt was not quite long enough to cover the entirety of the black lace fabric that covered Hannah's posterior, but for the moment, most of Hannah's body was once again obscured from view.

The two ate their dinners together, locked in conversation with one another. Erica's breasts dangled freely as she spoke, and at one point, the girl even embarrassingly dropped a small amount of stir-fry on her chest. Over the past few weeks, Erica's already slender body had become even more trim, owing to a controlled diet and plentiful exercise. The weight she'd added to her chest was dwarfed by the weight she'd lost from the rest of her body, and Erica was delighted that she looked even more like a centerfold than she had when she'd entered the Bullpen a few weeks earlier.

Hannah, throughout dinner, wrestled with her own demons. She had used the restroom by her office before coming down to the basement that afternoon, but she felt the need to go again, and was loathe to do so under the watchful eye of the Bullpen's cameras. She knew that sometime in the next twenty-four hours, she'd probably have to urinate inside the room, but she still found herself unwilling at that moment in time. Maybe later, she told herself, after Colin had departed. The logic was flawed, as Colin would be in the Observation Room from nine to five the following day, even if he would be leaving for that night in a few minutes.

Still, Hannah was unwilling to suffer too many indignities in such a short span of time. Turning to Erica, she asked, "Alright, I know I'm a terribly insensitive person, but do mind if I go use the ladies' room down the hall?"

Erica winked, and replied, "Sure." As Hannah got up, the girl added, "Though I might put on a pair of pants before traipsing around the building."

Hannah did so, though she left her bra in her duffel bag. Donning her shoes once again, she slipped out, down the hall, to the privacy of the bathroom and a stall all to herself.

Back in the Bullpen, after Hannah had stripped for the second time in less than three hours, the girls sat and talked, spending more quality time with each other than they had in weeks. They talked about Tom, about Hyun-Shik, about Erica's new outlook on life and social mores. Over the next six hours, before the girls' eleven o'clock bedtime, they reconnected, and perhaps moved beyond the friendship they'd enjoyed earlier. Though Hannah had never been inside a sauna herself, she guessed that this bonding time was little different – two girls, naked as the day they were born, simply talking the night away. There was a level of openness the two enjoyed that had never been there before – no subject was off-limits, no topic was too risqué. And though Hannah never forgot her nudity for very long, she was surprised by how little it bothered her in Erica's presence. After all, Hannah was still embarrassed being naked in front of her fiancée, after six months of engagement and years of dating.

Hannah caught a glimpse of Erica's life that she'd been unexposed to in weeks. She'd seen the masturbation, and the other assorted lascivious acts, but she'd forgotten about the minutiae of life inside the Bullpen. As eleven o'clock approached, the two girls approached the small, open shelf beneath the shower, where Erica kept her toothpaste, toothbrush, shampoo, and soap – the only indent in the entire Bullpen. Hannah had brought her own toiletries, but Wendy had been forced to fetch the girl's toothbrush that evening from her duffel.

She also, finally, was forced to urinate inside the Bullpen. Though Erica suggested that the toilet be slid from its recess, Hannah passed – as Erica had explained that first week, special exceptions for women might impede female subjects in the Bullpen for future experiments. For Erica, such behavior had become routine, but Hannah found herself staring awkwardly at her own reflection on the far side of the room, very aware of her friend standing a few feet away.

And, so caught up Hannah had become in the nudity, she'd entirely forgotten about the fact that she'd be sleeping the night on the rock-hard floor beneath her feet. But as they lay down together, Hannah was unsure of how she'd be able to fall asleep, because of both the ungiving floor and proximity to her naked friend. They slept back-to-back, head-to-toe, so that Hannah's face, should she roll over, would be facing Erica's feet, and vice-versa. Hannah slept closer to the Observation Room, her own reflection in the mirror-glass obscuring Erica from view.

Erica, demonstrating a remarkable amount of long absent self-control, managed to make it the entire six hours without masturbating, her most lengthy stretch while awake in days. That said, there was little chance that the girl who'd been in the Bullpen longer would ever fall asleep without getting herself off at least once.

Though she'd explained her theories of natural behavior to Hannah earlier that evening, Erica nonetheless felt she owed it to her friend to tell her what she was about to do. She offered to move to the far side of the room, but Hannah uncomfortably explained that she was comfortable with it, and simply kept her back turned to the masturbating woman.