The Burning for My Son-in-Law Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few days, I noticed a spring in his step that I hadn't seen before. He told me that work was going better for him and that he was taking a few more calculated risks and they were working out. He also seemed more interested in me. A few weeks later, my stomach was upset. It didn't take long to realize that I was pregnant and I knew that it wasn't Jim's baby. His sperm count was so low that we would have to fuck a million times just to reach a normal man's count. Even so, Jim would be happy and feel manly yet again.

For many women, the early months of pregnancy bring mixed feelings. There is the euphoria of having a wonderful living being growing inside you, but on the downside there is also the morning sickness. Then there are the boobs. A friend of mine who got pregnant was so happy to go from a small B cup to a large C cup. For those 3 months before she began to show, ALL guys eyes were on her! For me, this is actually awkward as my tits are already too big and I was worried that they'd hang down to my knees!

Though Jen and I were still talking on the phone every other day, I actually hadn't seen them since their adventure in Aruba. Jen told me that there was more to tell me about Aruba but she wanted to wait until we were face to face. For one reason or another, our schedules just didn't seem to work out. Fuck it, I thought. I'll get the whole family together. After all, I'm pregnant and I need to announce it. Jim will be so proud. I hate to deceive him again but the other 3 children worked out just fine. He had no clue that they weren't his.

Instead of asking, I demanded that everyone come to our house for a cookout on Sunday. Jim was busy making ribs as Mike and Jen arrived. The twins were getting into their bathing suits for the hot tub. It wasn't much but it held 4 people comfortably and 6 if you squeezed in. I hoped to get Jen alone as I was worried about what happened in Aruba.

I was doing laundry when Jen joined me. I took a quick view out at the back deck. Mike was joining the twins in the hot tub while Jim continued to slow cook the ribs on the grill. I thought of Mike and his cock and the twins. "He wouldn't" I thought but then thought again ... "Yes, he would." I wondered who was seducing whom!

"So, Mom. Do we have a few minutes?"

I looked at my oldest child. Her breasts heaved in her scoop neck T-shirt. Her slim ass puckered behind her as she bent to take a shirt out of the laundry basket and help me fold. "Yes, we certainly do. What happened in Aruba?"

"The man was rich. I've never seen such a huge estate. Mike brought me there and told me to wait in the car but then they came out to get me. He was very handsome but kind of short. We walked into the foyer and it was 2 floors high with fancy columns all around. We had some drinks and then some more drinks and I felt a little light headed."

She paused for a moment and we finished folding the laundry. "So what happened, honey?"

She looked up at me. Her cleavage as big as mine at her age. Her legs, slim, tanned and tone. We carried the laundry upstairs to my bedroom. I again looked out at the deck and patio and could see that Mike was in the hot tub with the twins and Jim was still slow-cooking the ribs.

"Rolando took Mike and I on a tour of his house. It was fantastic with high ceilings and lightly painted walls. Each room was decorated very tastefully with fancy art on all the walls. We drank some more and found our way to the work-out center."

"They had a work-out center in their house?"

"Yes, Mom, the house even had a small basketball gym in it."

"So, what was so bad that you didn't want to tell me?" I looked out the window at Mike. The twins were on either side of him and they were laughing and giggling. His arms were around them, not on their shoulders but behind them. I looked more carefully and I could see that one of the girls had her hand in his lap among the bubbles. I banged on the window and got her attention. I certainly didn't want someone the size of Mike taking the twins' virginity!

I got the clothes put away in a snap and sat on the bed. Jen paced the floor, she seemed nervous. "Please, Jen, tell me what is bothering you."

"Mom, have you had a lot of partners?"

"Sexually? Several, but why?"

"Well, I don't know what happened to me. We were in the gym and he had a security guard there working out. He was tall, muscular and sweaty as he lifted weights. I probably had too much to drink and I flirted with him. Mike and Rolando laughed and so did the guard."

"What did you say?"

"I asked him if the steroids he took caused his balls to shrink or were all his muscles big like his biceps."

"So, that isn't so terrible."

"He said that he had the biggest cock in the room, Mom. I laughed and said that no one was as big as my husband. He stood next to Mike and they sized each other up with a laugh. Mike suggested that I give them some stimulation."

I patted the spot next to me and she sat. I could tell where this was going and my pussy surged. I wrapped an arm around her shoulder and pulled her tight. "What did you do, baby?"

"I didn't want to. I mean, he was very handsome but I'm married now. But, I thought that if Mike didn't want me to do anything then he would have said so."

"It's ok, sweetie." and I stroked her hair, "Tell me what happened next."

"I slowly stripped off my shirt and then my shorts. They began to hoot and holler and encourage me. I was in my thong panties and bra and the bulges in their pants were pretty significant. Mom," she paused, "Mike was enjoying it. It was like he was proud of me."

I decided to change my clothes into something cooler. Her descriptions were getting to me. Jen and I have never been shy around each other so as she talked, I pulled out a new shirt and light white shorts and lay them next to her on the bed. I also pulled out my bikini and considered putting that on. "I'm sorry, sweetie, the weather is just a little hotter than I thought it was going to be." I pulled off my shirt and pants.

"That's ok, mom. I can't blame you. Reliving this is making me hot, too."

"Oh no, honey! It's the weather, not your story!"

She laughed. "Mom! You might want to change your thong too as it is wet right there!" and she pointed at my crotch.

I smiled and shrugged my shoulders. She stood and took off my bra very quickly. "Jen! What are you doing?"

"I'm giving you a back rub while I tell you what happened."

With that she was behind me on the bed rubbing my shoulders and neck. It felt so good that I didn't want it to stop. I stretched like a cat and she resumed.

"The three of us went up the stairs to Rolando's bedroom. There was a chair there, Mom. It hung from the ceiling and Rolando asked me if I would mind sitting in it while the two men did their comparisons. Mike was laughing as I struggled to get into it."

"A chair? From the ceiling?" I asked.

"Yes, black straps hung from metal hooks in the ceiling. There was a small seat and a place to put your feet. It took a while to figure it out but I sat in it and it almost instantly spread my legs! Before I knew it, I was reclining slightly like a lounge chair hanging waist high from the ceiling."

Her hands were like magic on my back. She rubbed down to my lower back and then to the sides. I closed my eyes and imagined that it was me in that chair. I knew that kind of chair. I had seen them on the Internet. I could see her legs spread and her thong being pulled into her pussy crack much like mine was at that very minute.

"Mike stripped quickly and I already knew that he was big but the other guy, the guard, he took his time. Rolando asked me to be the judge so I sat swaying in that bizarre chair trying to keep my legs closed. The guard was very muscular, had a very large chest and bright white teeth against his dark skin. He came closer and lowered his gym shorts to reveal boxers with a long tent pole!"

I could feel her kneeling behind me and I felt something different on my back. They were soft and supple. I felt her bare breasts against the bare skin of my back. A chill ran up my spine. Her lips were near my ear as she spoke. I felt her nipples harden and scrape my skin. My nipples got hard too. I convinced myself that she was probably getting ready to put her swimsuit on and those petite hands felt too good to stop her.

"Mike stood next to me on my left side and the guard was on my right. I pulled their cocks up and they were both very fat and very long. Rolando said he wanted to see and stood between my legs that I could no longer keep apart. Mom, I was dazed holding these two thick snakes in my hands. I couldn't help but stroke them and pull them. They both were getting very hard and I put my hands around each at the base. I couldn't help myself, I just has to stroke them. Each cock stuck out of my hand by about 5 inches and my fingers didn't reach around them. They were so close to my face that I began by sucking the head of Mike into my mouth. I felt so special with all of their attention. I turned to the guard and though he was big, he was not as big as Mike. I licked his dark head all around and looked up into his eyes, dark and hard, he was enjoying my tongue flicking the underside of his cockhead. I sucked his cock in while pulling on Mike's cock."

"Yes," I said dreamily. I felt the press of her tits on my back as she reached around and cupped my tits. She licked my ear as she talked and pulled gently on my nipples. My pussy was on fire and I rubbed it through the shear cloth of my thong. Her hands joined mine at my cunt as her tongue licked and kissed my neck. I was unable to think. My emotions, my heart pounding in my chest, and hormones took control as she lay me down on the bed and took off my thong panties.

"Mom, these are soaked. You need some new ones." She stood between my legs much like I imagined Rolando stood between hers. She slipped a finger in my slit and then licked it.

I jumped, "What!"

"It's ok, Mom, just relax and let me tell you what happened."

She put her finger back quickly and she actually began stroking my slit up and down getting closer and closer to my clit. I could feel an orgasm coming soon. I glanced at her and saw her breasts hanging beautifully off her chest. I had the urge to suck them but I said nothing.

"I kept sucking Mike and the guard and I felt Rolando move my thong aside. He knelt on a cushion and then gave my thighs a slight push and the next thing I knew, his face was between my legs and his lips were sucking my clit. It happened so fast, Mom! He was fantastic. He kept licking and sucking. He pushed two fingers deep inside me and tickled my g-spot. It didn't take long for me to be howling as I jerked on those big cocks."

A moan escaped my lips and I opened my eyes to see her bend and begin licking my clit. I jumped but I did not stop her. My hands instinctively reached down and guided her head. What was I thinking? I was enjoying my daughter licking my pussy! Her tongue was like velvet as she explored my clit, my lips, and my canal. Her fingers reached deeper inside me and massaged my g-spot and my moan became a groan. She kept working my spot and then sliding her slippery fingers out to my clit.

Licking her lips, she continued, "He licked me just the way I licked you, Mom. He was also finger fucking me just like this. Do you like it?"

"OH God, YES!"

"Imagine holding two thick cocks and taking turns sucking them!"

"YES!! I CAN!"

"Rolando shoved his cock into my cunt, Mom. He shoved it in hard and deep and he fucked me fast causing the swing to bounce all over the place. He gripped my hips but the only thing I could hang onto were those two big cocks. Rolando pounded my pussy hard, Mom. I was going out of my mind. I squeezed my cunt the best I could and he came hard inside me. I could feel it pulsating inside me as squirt after squirt filled me."

"Ohhhh honey! I'm so close."

"The security guard held my shoulders and Rolando sucked my tits as Mike moved between my legs. He began to pound me, Mom. He pounded me hard and kept pounding me."

My mind was a blur. I was so confused. I held the bed sheets beside me like they were cocks. She had found something and was fucking me with it while rubbing my clit. My tits were bouncing all over and in all directions. There was so much going on that I was confused. I thought I was her. I imagined Mike's cock plowing in and out of my cunt. Words were coming from my mouth that can only be described as babble.

"Are you ready to cum Mommy?" She slowed her actions teasing me and bringing me to the edge.

"Oh yes, sweetie ... I am so ready!"

"Mike came faster than I've ever seen him cum before. He squirted a ton of cum from that big, hard and HOT cock. It joined Rolando's cum running down my ass, tickling my asshole and then puddling on the floor."

Jen knelt beside me and whatever was in her hand kept pumping in and out of me. My pussy was exploding. My eyes opened to see her tits hanging over my face. I reached up and guided her nipple to my mouth and I began to suckle. My hand found the honey pot between her legs and stroked her pussy. She plunged the fake cock harder into me as I switched tits and sucked her other nipple. It was heaven and I was already cumming.

"The security guard moved between my legs and I eagerly cleaned Mike's cock with my tongue. Mike held my shoulders as the guard's meat entered me. Mom, it was almost as big as Mike's," she paused as I panted, "and you know how big his cock is, don't you!"

She leaned forward and kissed my lips slipping her tongue into my mouth. When she stopped kissing, she stopped fucking me. Orgasms were ripping through my body with every move she made. Tears flowed down my face.

"You've had first hand experience. You've fucked Mike, haven't you. It was big inside you, wasn't it! Aren't you my big-cock loving mother?"

I nodded wildly and she rubbed my clit and kissed me again. She sucked my tits. "Tell me the truth. How many times have you fucked him, mother?"

"Just once!" I cried out and tried to hold my voice down as she drove me to another climax.

"The truth?"

"The truth, baby!"

She was continuing to keep me on the edge. Her fingers were like magic and she seemed to know exactly what to do to make me cum and cum again.

"Do you want him again?"

"Oh baby ..."

"The truth, please!" She sucked a tender nipple and I jumped feeling my cunt spasm.

"Yes," I whispered. "Yes, he has a fantastic cock."

She smiled and shoved whatever was in her hand deep into my fiery cunt and my climax shot my brain to the moon. I felt her breath on my ear as she whispered. "Those three men fucked me for over 2 hours one after another and Mom, I think you would have loved it. I know I did but I felt like a slut after."

I was panting and my surge was finally calming. "I didn't mean to hurt you." I croaked.

"You didn't. I'm tougher than that. Let's just say that you can have him again but only when I say so. Ok?"

I nodded and feebly sat up. In a moment, she was dressed in a bikini and headed outside to join the twins and Mike. Was she angry? I didn't think so but sometimes mothers and daughters have mixed signals. On the bed was a shampoo bottle that she must have used on me. I smelled it and it smelled like me. I washed it quickly.

Somehow she had found out about Mike. I looked at my conservative binini and chose to wear a skimpy thong bikini instead. It was 10 years old and had been reserved for vacations in private spots as it revealed too much. With my breasts feeling so large in my bra, in this bikini, I'd drive Mike nuts. I put it on and looked in the mirror. My tits overflowed the top and the bottom and the thong barely covered my ass. He was going to get punished for telling Jen about our hotel encounter!

Looking up, I saw my father standing in the bedroom doorway. "Pa! You made it!" I exclaimed.

He smiled and pulled me to him. I could feel him enjoying the pressure of my tits on his chest and I knew from the bulge in his pants that he was a horny as ever.

"Can I change into my bathing suit here?" he asked.

"Sure, I just did!" I laughed.

He smiled at me. "It smells like sex in here."

I nodded to the man who took my virginity. "You should have come a little sooner!"

Up Next: Chapter 3 - No longer virgins

12