The Bus Journey

Story Info
Paul gets more than a bus ride.
7.7k words
4.31
16.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are several things about women I don't like and the woman I was sitting next to on the Greyhound bus certainly had some of them. She was really quite pretty but had on a mini dress that was far too young for her age (in her early to mid-thirties I guessed) and was wearing a very strong perfume. To add to this, when I joined the bus in New York, she looked at me as if to say 'How dare you sit next to me.' Just to be friendly I introduced myself and was rewarded with a frosty "Miss Allinson" as she turned to stare out of the window. Suit yourself, I thought. As the bus pulled away we settled down to ignoring each other. At the Pittsburgh rest stop we sat at separate tables to eat.

Samantha Allinson saw this average looking man approaching the seat next to her and thought "I hope he sits somewhere else" but of course, he didn't. As he settled into the seat he said cheerily "Hi, I'm Paul" so to cut the conversation short she just said "Miss Allinson" and turned away.

She had just been fired from her job, one she liked, as the new boss - who was brought in over her head, a promotion she felt was hers by rights - tried to get into her panties and she wouldn't have it. This made her mad at men in general. She knew she was called an old lesbian behind her back but she had a strict rule that she wouldn't date work colleagues; most of the girls in the office were catty so she only had one friend, who just happened to be a lesbian, but that didn't matter to Sam. Still, she had got back at her sleezeball ex-boss by posting photocopies of his private address book to his wife just before she boarded the bus.

Back on the bus after the rest stop, I took a book from my holdall and started to read. After about five minutes the woman next to me asked "Is that Machiavelli you are reading?" I replied "Yes, it is" she said "Do you find it helpful or are you just reading it for fun?" only for fun I replied. She said "By the way, I'm Samantha - my friends call me Sam, sorry for being so standoffish when you got on." We talked on and off until the next rest stop. When she came back from the powder-room I noticed she had changed out of her mini dress into a denim skirt and loose top, had washed off her makeup and reapplied it more sparingly. She smiled and waved and we sat together until it was time to board the bus.

She told me that she was going to her sister in Eagle, Colorado for an extended vacation and would probably stay in that area as she had no real ties in the east.

I told her I was going to Laramie to take a position with the Parks Service but not until later next month. I was going to look round first before taking up my post. I planned to stay in Denver for a week to explore before moving on. She had told me she had been fired from her job and was 'mad as hell' although she didn't tell me why. She asked me about my life, so I told her I had been working on Wall Street and with the collapse of the market I had been let go. We talked about our social life - or lack of it, I told her I had been too busy building a career to have much free time so I was still single. She seemed to be in the same situation, although she did say she dated occasionally but that most of the men she had been out with were not really interested in her as a person, only in themselves or what they could get. "I hate pushy men who think they are God's Gift to women" she added.

By the time we got to the overnight portion of the trip we were almost like old friends. When the bus driver dimmed the lights we tried to get some sleep. We placed our coats over our knees as it was getting cold and, to get comfortable she rested her head on my shoulder saying, "Do you mind?" I said "No."

I was just drifting off to sleep when I felt her hand reach for mine under the coats. I had the same idea but she got there first. I drifted back to sleep, only to be woken as she tried to leave her seat to go to the john. As she got up her butt brushed across the front of my jeans and I was sure she could feel my woody but she said nothing. When she returned she apologised for waking me, rearranged the coats and took my hand again. With our fingers now entwined, she placed it on her thigh just below the hem-line of her skirt. There it stayed until the morning stop.

Over breakfast she commented that I had passed the test. "What test?" I asked. Lowering her voice - she really did have a nice voice - she said "The hand on thigh test: You didn't try to take advantage of me when you had the chance. I am fairly sure you're not Gay so you either don't like me or you respect my privacy even when opportunity is put your way."

I replied "I had thought of 'accidentally' moving my hand to see what would happen but then thought I couldn't do that as we hardly know each other" I went on, "anyway, what makes you think I'm not Gay?" She replied "A girl can tell" and winked. I was getting to like her more and more.

"I will tell you my secret now" she said, lowering her voice even more, "after I got back, I had no panties on."

What a start to the day! I almost choked on my Corn Flakes!

As we boarded the bus, she went first and I'm sure she wiggled her butt as she climbed the stairs. When we regained our seats I put my arm round her and she didn't object. In order to not embarrass her I didn't say anything more about her revelation. We sat silent for a while then she dozed off.

She looks really vulnerable when she is asleep, I thought.

...

Sam didn't know what to make of the feelings she had for this man. Her taste was usually the more rugged type but Paul seemed more intellectual. He had worked as a fund manager on Wall Street where he was used to handling vast sums of money. He chose to travel cross-country on public transport because, as he said, 'I like busses.' She had found herself enjoying his company more than anyone else she had ever known. She was normally fiercely independent but suddenly all she wanted was for him to pick her up and sweep her away.

She had only felt this way once before, that was in college when she had a crush on the football quarterback. He hadn't even noticed her as he preferred that blond bimbo in the cheerleader squad.

To see what reaction she would get, Sam told Paul about not wearing any panties, even though it wasn't true. As he hadn't made any comment (other than nearly having a heart attack) or pursued it any further she felt she was able to trust him. "Paul" she said, "how about we see Denver together?"

For the second time in one day I was taken by surprise but I managed to hide it. "What a good idea" I replied.

"I will ring my sister and put her off meeting me from the bus."

At the last stop before we reached Denver she did just that. After booking her a room at the same hotel I was staying in, I made an excuse and went to the drug store for condoms.

We couldn't get into our rooms for three hours so we left our cases with the hotel and found a small diner and had lunch. Arm-in-arm we went window shopping after lunch, just to fill in the time. We finally booked in to the hotel and I arranged to call for Sam before dinner.

When I knocked on her door she opened it wearing the robe provided by the hotel and invited me in. She picked up a dress from the bed, held it up and asked "What do you think?" It was - in my opinion - far too short so I said it looked nice. "Only nice?" she countered, "What about this?" holding up the second dress. I thought this was an improvement so I said "Great!" that seemed to please her.

"Turn round while I dress." she ordered. I saw the robe thrown on the bed and after a short time she said, "You can look now." I have to admit, the dress looked better on. I saw her figure for the first time and liked what I saw. Not only did the dress really suit her, she seemed to have warmth about her I hadn't noticed before.

...

It was as if Sam had known from the start that Paul was special. Although she had known him for only two days now (admittedly she had spent them sitting next to him) she had decided that she was ready to surrender her most guarded treasure, her virginity, to him tonight.

She waited for his knock dressed only in a bra, panties, hold-up stockings and the hotel robe. She had chosen two dresses for him to see, the first one had a high neck but was very short and the second - she hoped he would choose this - was more conservative: mid-thigh length with a V-neck. When he knocked she felt a surge of panic but managed to suppress it. She opened the door and pretended he had interrupted her getting dressed although, in truth, she had been 'ready' for ten minutes.

All went to plan and he chose the second dress. This told her he wasn't into the slutty look, a phase she had grown bored of anyway. She asked him to turn round while she dressed and found herself removing her panties. As she zipped up the dress she had second thoughts about the panties and put them back on, after all they were the sexiest pair she had. She was slightly flushed, thinking about what might happen later.

They went to dinner in the hotel restaurant and he insisted they charge the bill to his room. To make sure she knew exactly what she was doing she only had one glass of wine and noticed that he did too. It was snowing heavily outside so he suggested they go back to his room for a nightcap, an invitation she accepted, knowing exactly where it would lead.

After dinner we went back to my room and as the door closed I gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Please stop" she said shyly. After this morning's revelation this seemed strange. I poured us a drink and sat next to her on the bed. I held her hand and we talked about the meal. I knew what I wanted but after her telling me that she didn't like pushy men we just talked. I offered her a second drink which she refused. I thought the evening was over so I suggested I walk her back to her room.

"There's no need for that." she said but I insisted.

"There's no need as I don't want to go back there tonight. I'd like that kiss now please."

I kissed her cheek and before she could say anything started kissing up her jaw to her ear, at the same time moving my hand to the back of her neck and letting it run it slowly down her spine. As it slipped between her shoulders she shivered, a quiet "Ahhh" escaped her lips. At the same time I was licking her ear. I then started kissing back down to her mouth. We kissed briefly and I moved on to her nose and eyes. At the same time my hand had moved from the base of her spine, back up to the nape of her neck. I then kissed her properly and she started to relax.

As Paul kissed her cheek, Sam thought 'What the... ' but as he moved towards her ear her heart started pounding. This only got worse as his hand - the one she had expected to go for her breast - went to the back of her neck, sending tingles all down her spine. He let his hand slip all the way down her back and then start upwards again. He continued until his hand was back where it started and his lips were on hers. She was going to relax back onto the bed as he kissed her but he pulled away. He stood up, pulled her into his arms and kissed her again. As his tongue slid between her eager lips her head exploded and her insides turned to mush: She moulded her body to his and tightened her arms round him feeling his eagerness between them. She knew that if he asked her to undress right now she would, but he didn't. Instead he steered her to the window and they gazed out on the scene below.

Sam had seen a snowy cityscape before but somehow tonight, instead of being something to be endured it was magical, like she was seeing it for the first time. He held her tight and rained little kisses on her forehead, neck and ears. She glanced at the clock and noted she had been in his room for over an hour; a little voice in her head started telling her to leave now, before it was too late. Normally she would have listened but her body was screaming for his touch, with her womanhood screaming the loudest.

As they stood at the window, Paul could feel her trembling. He thought, as he kissed her, that this casual friendship which started out as "a good time" had suddenly become very serious. Rather than be alarmed at the prospect he knew that he wanted to be with Sam to get to know her properly. He had stopped when he did so as not to pressure her into doing anything she might regret later.

Sam looked up at 'her' man and said in a small voice "I need you."

Paul then knew she was feeling the same passions as he was.

As he led her back towards the bed she turned round to ask him to help with her dress. He kissed along her collarbone, slipping his hands round her waist and caressing her breasts. At last! she thought. Her nipples had wanted his touch since before dinner. Still, she playfully slapped his hand and said "unzip me please."

Paul lowered her zip slowly, allowing one finger to graze her bare spine all the way down to the top of her panties. He then moved his hand slowly back to her breast, only this time inside the dress. She didn't slap him again, but instead let out a low moan and placed her hand over his. She turned and started to unbutton his shirt, at the last the button she lifted her head for him to kiss her again. Sam had decided to make him fight for her but the moment his hand touched bare skin, her resolve melted away.

His kiss was even better than before as she eased her tongue past his lips. Their tongues danced together and the longer they kissed, the weaker she felt - it was heaven. When they came up for air and she had recovered some of her composure, she implored him in a low voice, "Please be gentle, this is my first time."

With that she slipped off her dress, letting it fall to the floor and stepped out of it.

I looked at her standing there in just her underwear and stockings and heard myself say "Darling, you look wonderful." Then I started blushing!

I suddenly realised she had just offered me her most precious gift. That made me determined to be worthy of it. I wanted her, body and soul, but I wanted to make it so she would never forget her first time no matter what happened in the future.

I eased her back on the bed and started to kiss and nibble at her throat. I felt her hands on my head, urging me to go lower until I was nestled halfway between her throat and breasts. I had brought one hand to cup her breast and could feel the hard nipple through her bra. My other hand was searching for the clasp at the back. When I finally undid it I heard, through her soft panting "Oh yes, Oh yes" as I slipped my hand under her now loose bra onto her soft, warm, body. Removing the bra completely, - she did nothing to help but didn't stop me either - I tossed it on the floor. Blowing softly on her now exposed nub I cupped her other breast in my hand, caressing it gently. Her breath was now coming in short pants and long moans. I then took the tip of her nipple between my lips and lightly brushed my tongue across it before slowly devouring it. After swirling my tongue round the base, I drew back to the top equally slowly then I did it all again. Replacing my lips with my hand, I nibbled my way across to the other side and repeated my actions. Her moans became "More. I want some more" as she started to squirm.

It was then I felt her hand on my head, gently urging me downwards. I started towards her navel which stood slightly proud and when I got there I loved it until I felt the pressure on my head again. I reached the waistband of her panties as she drew her knees up. I carried on down, kissing her through the fabric over her mound, until I reached the top of one of her hold ups. I tugged at it and as more of her thigh was exposed I kissed that too. I got to her knee and she sighed "Do the other leg now." I moved back to her mound and started on the other leg, as I did this she started to move her knees apart to help. At her knee I reached up with both hands for the waistband of her panties and she lifted her hips to meet me. Giving a slight tug the panties slipped down and collecting the stockings on the way, came off.

In front of me was the most perfect pussy I had ever seen. The porn I usually watched could not compare. I wanted to devour it all in one go, but remembered this was about her, not me. To give her a chance to back out, I stood up to remove my pants and boxers. My cock stood out stiff and proud. All she did was nod and close her eyes. Making sure we were protected I moved back and started to feast.

The warmth from his mouth was a sensation I had never felt when pleasuring myself. His tongue was sliding along my slit toward my most sensitive spot. All I could do was moan as the new sensations became even more intense. Then he found my little man... He circled it and then it was as if the world stopped. His tongue then went down between my outer lip and my thigh, across and up other side. He found my little man again, teased it from its hiding place and sucked it between his lips. By this time all my control was gone and I couldn't see or feel anything except his touch. Then, there it was. He felt huge, pushing into me and stopping only when he reached my secret barrier. He paused briefly so I had to encourage him to continue. As he withdrew slightly I wrapped my arms tightly round him in anticipation of the delicious pain to come.

After eating my fill, I placed my cock at her entrance and ran it up and down before starting my attack. Slowly I eased it in until I reached the obstruction I knew was there. She murmured "Do it quickly lover, it's all yours."

I withdrew slightly and then thrust forward. I heard her cry out as the deed was done and felt her nails dig in my back. I went to withdraw again but she stopped me by locking her legs behind my thighs. I continued to love her as gently as I could until I felt the sap boiling in my balls, seeking release. I gave several violent thrusts until I was spent. We lay together in the afterglow until I started to go soft and slipped out.

He slid out of me and for the first time in my life I felt utterly empty. Then it was if all my pent up emotions, feelings and frustrations were released at once. I tried to stop them but couldn't. I just burst into tears.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked tenderly.

"No my love, please hold me tight."

He held me, kissing my face, neck and shoulders, whispering sweet nothings and lightly running his fingers over my body. His touch was even more electrifying than before, sending tingles to my brain. The little voice in my head was saying "Well, you've done it now. Wonderful, wasn't it?"

I had heard that most men just turn over and fall sleep afterwards but he didn't. I could see him struggling to stay awake so I turned onto my side and urged him to snuggle up. As he placed his hand on my hip I whispered "Go to sleep now lover."

Sam woke with a start. She thought she had dreamed about losing her virginity but feeling the soreness between her legs, realized it was all too real. Her 'lover' was actually laying beside her, tenting the sheet. As if to reinforce her new condition, when she got out of bed she saw the red stain on the sheet staring back at her. She thought she would feel guilt, remorse and shame but instead felt warm and complete, knowing she had now made her life choice.

I woke the next morning to an empty bed with the biggest hard-on I could ever remember. I heard the shower in the bathroom turn off and soon after Sam emerged wrapped in a towel, smiling and looking beautiful.

What has this woman done to me, I mused.

"Morning sleepyhead" she said "Time to get up" and then she gave a girlish giggle.

She slipped her dress on, stuffed her undies into her bag and told me she had to go back to her room to change while I showered. We agreed I would call for her in about half an hour and we would go out for breakfast. We went to the Mall to eat; after breakfast she told me she had some shopping to do and would meet me back here in an hour. What, I thought, could take so long?