The Bus Journey (A CFNM Experience)

Story Info
CFNM Based story.
1.6k words
4.06
41.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bus journey.

It was late on a Saturday night. Pete had spent the evening in the company of friends in a pub several miles from home, and although it was a good evening, it always ended too soon due to the fact that the last bus home was due 10 minutes before closing time, so he always seemed to be rushing that last pint. "Never mind", he thought as he walked to the stop," it's been a good evening....

Several hundred yards from the stop, Pete's good humour suddenly evaporated as he saw a bus pull away from the stop; he knew that no others were due apart from that service, which had obviously arrived too early!!

"Fuck!" He shouted out loud, "that's me well & truly buggered!!" He walked towards the bus stop to check the timetable in a last fervent hope that there may be another service due somewhere, although he knew the odds of that were seriously slim!

As he was reading, he heard an engine approach and looked up to see a minibus arrive at the stop. Two giggling girls fell out of the bus waving and cheering at the bus full of women, & as they did so, Pete heard a female voice rise up above the giggles

"Oh dear have you missed your bus love?" The voice said....it belonged to a tall, attractive brunette who seemed to be a little older than the rest of the party. Pete looked a little sheepish as he answered, & he noticed that the woman was very attractive.

"Yeah, bloody thing turned up early & left before I got here, what a lot of use that is eh....looks like I'll be walking!!"

The woman looked at the others on the bus who whispered amongst themselves & the lady driver & smiled, then said to Pete "where are you going?"

"Northtown Estate" Pete replied

...Well, we've got a spare seat if you don't mind a detour & sharing the bus with several drunk, randy women who have just spent the evening celebrating their birthdays & watching male strippers!" She laughed & winked at Pete.

He looked into the bus; there were 4 women on there including the driver so plenty of space for him, & it would be a lot more comfortable than walking home,

"Well if you're going my way, how can I possibly refuse such an offer!" Pete laughed as he replied, feeling slightly nervous but excited at the thought of his journey home with a bus full of attractive ladies, as long as no one was sick on him he was sure he'd quite enjoy it!

"Come on then, the woman replied "get your arse on here with us....!! As he climbed in, he felt the woman pinch his bum & he laughed

"You won't find that as pert as the ones you've just been looking at" Pete joked, "& it's not covered in baby oil either!" he said. The Two younger girls giggled & looked at each other nervously whilst the lady who had invited him on replied.

"You'd be surprised to learn what really gets us ladies going," she said "We just love to see how excited you get for us ladies don't we girls....I bet you feel quite randy now don't you boy, on here with us ladies, the only man amongst us?!"

Pete laughed nervously & looked from the woman to the other girls on the bus. They were both very pretty girls, & obviously very tipsy, but they were focused on him. He noticed that one was looking at his lap & he could actually feel the stirrings of an erection...he felt his cheeks flush with embarrassment and shame. Looking out of the window, he noticed that the bus had turned off from the main road into the quiet country lanes surrounding the town. Maybe one of the girls lived further out. He sat silent for a second before the woman spoke again.

"Well have you nothing to say .... After all you do seem to be at our mercy" she said looking at the others. " & We all think that you should show us what you've got in those trousers, don't we girls... see if you could be a male stripper perhaps??...In fact, if you don't show us, we've decided that we're going to make you get out here & walk home after all....so what's it to be??

Pete sat dumbfounded...then even more than before, felt his embarrassment rising further. As he found his voice, he struggled to reply and he noticed that the bus had stopped down a one way lane by the gate of a field

"You can't be serious surely...what is this, some kind of girly joke, something to tell your mates about tomorrow, how you made some guy feel a total prick before leaving him in the middle of nowhere??"

"Not at all" she replied..."We're deadly serious. We want to see what you've got, so what's it to be....a long walk home or a display of your cock....the choice is yours?!!"

Pete once again looked around the bus....the women were still focused on him,even the driver was leaning over the seat towards him. He could feel his prick pressing against his jeans, & as much as he was feeling more humiliated than he ever had been before he also felt aroused. Without really thinking any further, he started to unbutton his shirt.

The older woman sat next to him on the seat. As he loosened his shirt from his jeans, she summoned one of the girls from the back of the bus. She took the girls hand and put it in Pete's lap whilst pulling her skirt up...Pete watched as she started to put her fingers inside her panties. The girl stroked at Pete's cock outside his jeans, causing him to become instantly hard. As he looked around the bus, the driver had removed her top and was playing with her nipples inside her bra, whilst the other ladies were just watching intently.

"Take off your shoes socks & jeans" the woman said breaking the silence & she gently pulled the girl from Pete's lap. "We want to see your cock, so come on strip for us". Pete went to speak, & at this point the driver, who was petite and dark haired & until now had been silent, raised her voice above his "Don't argue boy, you know the consequences! Is your cock too small for us too see perhaps....are you ashamed of your small prick is that it? ...Well, we want to judge for ourselves, don't we girls!"

Pete's cheeks were burning with humiliation, he felt totally exposed even though he still had his jeans on. This can't get any worse he thought, so I might as well do it!

He stood up & removed his shoes & socks. As he unzipped his jeans, he was aware of the silence within the bus. He let his jeans fall to the floor, & as he did so, he felt the older woman's hand start to caress his arse through his boxers.

"You haven't finished yet have you?" she said looking at the others "No you certainly haven't!" the other young girl at the rear of the bus said, & she moved forwards towards Pete.....looking at him stood in just his boxers with a raging hard on she carried on ."I want to see your cock, it doesn't look very impressive in those things she added pulling at the leg of the boxers. Lets see if it grows a bit outside of them, shall we?"

As she spoke, the older woman also pulled at the boxers...Pete's cock sprung out of the restraints of them bobbing upwards for all the women to see. His erection was intense & his excitement incredible...All of the eyes of the women were on his nakedness. His hand automatically went to cover himself. The driver of the bus moved forward and took his hands...then put his cock into her mouth. She sucked him almost to the point of orgasm before pulling away and looking at the two younger women....

"I think we should let you girls finish him off" she said "after all this is your 18th birthday treat, & me & your mum had lots of adventures when we were your age, it's what sisters do! So it should be your way of ending the evening. His dicks a bit small, but it's not bad, so go on, do what you want with him!"

Pete couldn't believe what he was hearing...this was a family outing!! Mum, Aunty & twin sisters....!!

Before he had time to think any more about it the girls had started to run their hands up Pete's thighs. One of them started to stroke his cock while the other had her hands round his balls squeezing and fingering his arse....he could feel his cock twitching and straining against her hand. As the girl's finger slipped into his arse, Pete finally felt his orgasm starting to build & closed his eyes as he felt his cum shoot out of his cock onto the faces of the girls....

"Well, that was short & sweet wasn't it....not a lot of control there is there boy??"

The mother looked at Pete with distain as she spoke & started to laugh, & was joined by everyone else on the bus. The girls cleaned themselves up & Aunty started the bus.

Pete sat in silence whilst dressing & couldn't look at anyone. By the time they reached the outskirts of Northtown the girls were asleep & mum was looking at Pete with satisfaction....she had totally controlled him & she knew it. He left the bus & headed for home.