The Bus Ride

Story Info
Handsome stranger had her attention.
1k words
4.03
38.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was mid June, all I had in my hands was a small duffle bag, filled with a few odds and ends. I'm fiddling with my bus ticket. I'm not sure where exactly I'm going to end up, I just know I need new surroundings. It was hot out...I feel hot and sticky, its about 103 degrees outside and my clothes seem to stick to me. I am wearing short levis cutoffs, and a midriff light blue top. I find my way to the back of the bus to an open seat. I lean up and open a window, so I can feel the cool breeze come in and cool the sweat off my breasts...

We are headed south west...maybe to Alabama, never been there, sounds like a great place to start over.

I had been riding for about 5 hours and had drifted off to sleep, when we pulled into the next bus stop. We were picking up a few more passengers. I was leaning over on to the window...my eyes were closed when I heard his voice. "Is this seat taken?" I sat up...startled..."Why no, please sit," I exclaimed.

I slid over and he sat down. He was very handsome, dark brown hair, a goatee, and the greenest eyes I have ever seen. He was wearing a base ball cap, white tee shirt and blue jeans that fit his body like a glove. We started talking and it was like everyone else on the bus disappeared. His hand ever so softly landed on my knee...it felt like electricity was flowing through my body. I knew he felt it too...he looked at me with such intensity that I could almost feel it burn a hole into me...He leaned over and kissed me deep and long. His tongue was exploring my mouth. He tasted so good, I could feel the crotch of my panties getting wet...the tingling sensation that was inside my pussy , was making me start to wiggle. His hands came up to my face and gently touched my cheeks and held my face firmly but sooo softly.

I melted into his arms. And the passion started to build. His hands started to rubbing up and down my back and going into my cutoffs. He can feel the top of my baby blue silk thong. He grabs on to it and pulls up...pulling it right into my pussy and up my ass...sending chills. I reach over and run my hand up the bulge in his levis, aching to be released. Just then...the bus comes to a stop and everyone gets off...we quietly lay down on the back seat. We have a stop over for an hour, before it departs again. This handsome stranger looks at me and I know he wants me as much as I want him.

After all the people have left the boarding area, he pulls me back up and pulls my shirt up over my head. My bra is see through and baby blue in color, you can see my hard nipples sticking out of the material. My skin is tanned from the sun and looks great. I have beads of sweat starting to appear on my neck...My shorts quickly come unbuttoned and I slipped them off, as he was unbuttoning his. Off goes his shirt up over his head...OH my hell, the chest on this man was incredible. I run my fingers over his chest, rippling over the muscles...

He laid me down and knelt between my legs. I could feel the heat of his breath on my pussy through the material. He placed his lips on my pussy lips and kissed lightly through the material. Sending chills deep inside of me. He slides the thong off to one side so my swollen lips are exposed...shaven and soft...his tongue glides up the lips, tasting just how wet I have become. I start to buck my hips toward his mouth, forcing him to take more and more of me in his mouth. Gasping, he slides a finger into the hot haven of my pussy. I'm in heaven...my hands running through his hair, knocking the hat off his head. I am getting closer to feeling the rush of my cum going all over his face. Its building and building...and YES...here it cums...BABY yes I scream...My hips are bucking forcefully and an incredible orgasm rips through my body. I pull him up to my mouth and kiss him deeply...licking the juices off his lips, cheeks and chin.

MMMM the taste of my pussy is sooo good. I lay him back on the seat and decide that I want more of that wonderful talented tongue. So I straddle his face, facing backwards and lean down so I can stick that hard cock into my mouth. The precum was ozzing every where, but it tastes sooo very good. I drink it up hungrily, not wanting to miss a single drop. MMmmm baby thrusting your hardness deeper and deeper into my throat. My hand was thrusting , jerking you off and in the same pace that you are finger fucking my pussy...

The 69 position is hot and wild...hoping that no one decides to board the bus early. As I suck his cock fast and furious, I can feel his balls tightening up. I climb off of him and slid down and let my soaking pussy slid so easily onto his hardness...groaning..."OH baby that feels sooo good." My hands are on his knees...as I pump up and down on his cock, riding him. He can see my wetness as his pumps his rod deeper and deeper inside...Faster and faster I go..moaning louder and louder...FUCK ME BABE...YES...I can feel him exploding inside of me. As another intense orgasm rips through my entire body. I lay back and collapse onto him...He leans over and kisses me and we quickly get dressed, before the other start to board.

We sit hand in hand and figure out that we are both headed to the same location...somewhere in Alabama.