The Bus Ride

Story Info
The bus is a scary thing at night
1.1k words
54.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl sits on the bus, staring out the window into the dark night. Thunder cracks threw the night sky, illuminating the dark silluettes of the buildings as the bus passes. She shivers, pulling her worn coat closer to her body, tightening the material against her form. She rests her head on the cold window, the temperature of the glass seeping into her skin, cooling the raging head ache. Relaxing to the soft hum of the vibrating glass, she closes her eyes, her shoulders slump, the coat gapes open, revealing the low collared shirt beneath it. Her mind wanders, her breathing becoming even, her heavy breasts rising and falling, visible from the low neckline.

The man in the back corner watches her intently beneath the dark hood of his coat, his icy eyes boring into her back as the bus moves along through the bitter night. The bus jolts, bouncing over a bump in the road. The girls head bangs against the window hard. She sits up, placing her hand to her head dazedly, shaken from the bump. She blinks rapidly, becoming away of her surroundings. “Shit I missed my stop.” She mumbles harshly under her breath. She stands up, hastily sliding out of the seat, knocking her purse onto the floor, cursing again softly under her breath; she bends over, her short skirt riding up over her tight ass. The man in the corner looks intently at her young firm ass, noting she is bare beneath the skirt. She moves up to the front of the bus, hurrying off at the next stop, wanting to get home. The man from the back exits quietly after her, moving with the shadows as he follows her, his footsteps drowned out by the light stinging drizzle. She walks slowly, her head still pounding from the bump on the window. She moves to an awning, off in a deserted ally way, resting for a moment, closing her eyes against the pounding headache. She hears a small sound on the side of the ally.

She moves back into the ally, moving towards the sound, rain dripping off her hair and thick eyelashes as she blinks, trying the find the source of the noise. Smiles she bends down, petting the small cat that she seeing hiding under a pile of newspaper. As her hand moves the moonlight catches on her watch, shinning on the crystal illuminating the hands of the watch. Drawing an inward breath, she unwinds from the crouch, mind going rapidly at the late hour of the night. She looks down giving a last sweet smile to the desolate cat before she turns back to the street. The water, streaming down her face from her drenched hair, blinds her and she blinks rapidly trying to clear her eyes when the man steps from the darkness stopping before her, drowning out the dim glow of the street light.

She starts forward, keeping her head bent as she tries to slide around the man, but he blocks the exit, making her unable to move. She looks over at him, peering at the dark face under the hood, lightening crashes behind her lighting up his face, she freezes mesmerized by his ice blue eyes. Suddenly he moves closer to her, crowding her up against the wall. She squirms trying to edge out from in front of him. He quickly grabs her wrists forcing them behind her with one hand, pressing her back against them, causing her wrists to dig into the cold brick of the building. He slides her hand down her body roughly, roughly pushing up her skirt, exposing her bare thigh to the cold air. Pressing her back harder, he pushes his knee between her thighs, pressing against her heat. She gasps, “Please no…” Tears scream down her face, mixing with the cold rain.

He reaches down, ripping her panties from her body, flinging them onto the cold ground as he presses his knee harder into her heat. She whimpers loud, squeezing her eyes closed tightly as tears stream down her face, trying desperately to close her legs. He slides His hand up her thigh, gripping it tightly, pulling it apart as his leg pushes her other thigh open. He releases her hands, pressing her back with his body as he unzip himself, his hardness springing free from its confinement. He grabs her ass, sliding into her roughly. She screams wildly as her pushes in. He slaps her face harshly, silencing her, as he grips her ass hard shoving into her. Her arms snake out, hitting him on the chest as he slides in and out. He turns his face to hers, looking down upon it. She continues to hit him, her snarls at her, pumping harder as she stops the beating upon his chest.

He fucks her in deep long strokes, gripping her ass cheeks, pulling them apart roughly. She looks into his eyes, letting a moan slip out between her pink lips. He leans in kissing her roughly as she moans, trapping it with his mouth and tongue. She slides her hands to his shoulders as he fucks her hard, parting her thighs painfully wide. She whimpers again as her juices flow, he grunts, feeling them run over him and drip down his widely spaced apart thighs. He lets go of her thighs and she slides to the ground, the back of her jacket catching on a jutting brick, tearing down the back. She sits quietly, motionless against the cold wet pavement, her own juices soaking her thighs, mixing with the rain water beneath her. She looks up at him and her head is forced back. Her heart shaped mouth gapes open and he shoves his cock into her mouth, gagging her.

He places his arms above her, pressing his hands into the wall as he thrusts back and forth within her mouth, smiling at the gagging and chocking sounds his cock is producing from her tight throat. She sobs again, choking on his thick cock deep in her throat, tears streaming down her face as he slams his head in harder and faster, causing her keep her head up in order to keep her it from banging back against the wall, the motion gagging her more, forcing him deeper into her throat. He slides his hands down from the wall, placing them on her head, his fingers winding through her hair, guiding her head up and down by the damp strands.

He thrusts a final time, holding her head down on his cock as he releases inside her mouth, squirting his juices into the back of her throat, causing her to gag again, her mouth full. He pulls out of her mouth, bring a few drops of come with his cock which land across her bottom lip and chin. She looks at him, rubbing the cum off with her fingers, and then sliding them into her mouth sucking them clean. He chuckles, looking at her while he zips his pants back up. Turning he walks from her, leaving her in the ally way alone.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

An Interesting Train Journey Getting groped on a train and then getting fucked.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Turning in to Carnal Pleasure Awakening of passion.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Fateful Day Sunita gets ready for Amit.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Uncle Fucks Drunk Niece Uncle takes advantage of drunken virgin niece.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories