The Business Ch. 05

Story Info
Ross finally visits the house.
4.6k words
4.37
27.6k
2
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ross had the day off on Saturday as he was out for a mate's stag do, he dropped Sian off at the house on the morning before getting ready to go out.

"Have a good day." He said to her with a kiss. "I may pop in and see you later."

"What here?" Sian said after a couple of seconds thinking about what he'd said.

"Yeah." He said. "You know what lads on a stag night are like!"

"You're serious aren't you?" She said.

"Yes!" He went on. "I'm dying to see what it's like in there. I know you've told me all the stuff you do, but I want to experience it, with one if the other girls."

Sian took a few moments to think about what he was saying. She knew jealousy wasn't an option, she slept with dozens of men some days, albeit for money. She could hardly deny her husband a bit of harmless fun could she? On her first week, he had still managed plenty of sex with Ross. The 2nd week was different though, she had been shattered and a bit sore after working such long hours, and couldn't manage it.

"Ok." She eventually said. "Come in if you want, but I won't be able to let on that I know you."

"That's ok." He agreed. "It'll be fun!"

Sian wasn't as sure but he had made his mind up. She also had a feeling that his friend Ben would be in tow with him. He was one of Ross' single mates who had made no secret of the fact that he fancied Sian. He had never hid the fact from Ross either, even more so now he knew he was working as a prostitute. Not many of their friends knew, just their closest and most trusted pals.

Sian got changed and ready for work, putting the thought of what was to happen later out of her mind.

The doorbell went for the first time when they had been open for half an hour. When Sian saw the 2 lads sitting in the room waiting for her, she recognized them immediately. It was the lads she'd had the threesome with the previous weekend.

"Hi boys." She said, smiling at them. "You couldn't keep away then?"

"No!" One of them said. "We had a great time last Saturday, so we thought we'd come and see you again."

"I'm glad you did." Sian told them. "I had a lot of fun too."

"We were wondering if you'd mind trying a Double penetration?" The other lad asked. "We'll pay well for it."

Sian thought for a couple of moments. She had never done anything like this before, but she was starting to think it would be ok. She knew them a bit from the previous weekend, and they were nice lads.

"Ok." She said. "I'll do it. It'll be £350 for the hour though."

The lads hastily agreed, handing over the roll of cash. Sian took it down to Jackie while they got undressed.

Sian went back upstairs, taking her knickers and bra off on the landing, wanting to give the boys a surprise. They couldn't take their eyes off of her as she strutted in, looking every inch the wanton whore they wanted.

She order them to stand up and knelt between them, stroking and feeling their cocks, looking at them both as she did. Sian then took the first cock in her mouth, never taking her hand off the other. She spent the next couple of minutes sucking them alternately, flicking her tongue over the tips looking up at them while she did. This was the time for her to act like a porn star.

Sian then pulled a pair of condoms from her bag and rolled them carefully on for them.

"Who's going to fuck me first then?" She asked them. "My cunt needs you."

"Bend over." The man with the larger cock told her.

Sian did as she was told, holding onto the bed for support. She felt the lad grip her hips, then roughly entered her. Once inside, he fucked her hard, pulling her back onto his cock as he thrust into her.

The lads swapped over after a couple of minutes, the other now doing her exactly the same way. This was raw, hard sex, and she was loving it.

The lad fucking her then gently introduced his thumb into her arse, lubricating it was saliva and easing past the resistance of her sphincter. She liked the feeling of having something in both of her holes at once, which was good given what was to follow.

The fucking went on for a good 5 minutes before the lad fucking her withdrew, replacing his cock with tongue. He penetrated her hole, which was still wide open from the fucking. Sian squealed at this sudden surprise, but managed to let him continued, despite the sensitivity. He then moved upwards to start concentrating on her arse. She remembered that one of the lads was a real arse lover, this must have been him. She could feel his tongue around her rim, lubricating it before starting to penetrate.

Sian was beginning to enjoy the feeling of a tongue in her arse like this. The lad just carried on rimming and probing her, he would have stayed there all day if he could.

"Stick you cock in my arsehole." Sian told him. "Fuck my arse you dirty bastard."

He didn't need telling twice, and brought his cock up to her arse, carefully slipping inside her. He took it easy at first, allowing Sian to get used to his cock in her arse. He slowly started to slide his cock in and out of her, building up his pace as she implored him to fuck her harder and harder. This lasted no more than a minute before he was coming, shooting a huge load into the condom.

As soon as he withdrew, his friend took over, this time not taking it easy at all, fucking her arse with all he had. He also lasted no more than a couple of minutes before he also came.

Sian was glad of the break, they were very energetic and would soon be ready for more.

"I'm glad you boys came back." She said as they chatted. "You 2 are good fun."

"We decided straight away that we were coming back after last week." One of them said.

"So you enjoyed me then?" She asked, knowing full well what the answer would be.

"Of course!" The other lad said, "I'd never had sex like that before!"

Sian smiled at them, happy that she was making a good impression here.

"Your husband is a lucky man." One of them said. "Does he not mind you working here?"

"No, he's fine with it." She replied. "He really isn't the jealous type."

"Do you talk about what you do here?" One of them asked.

"Yeah, we do." She continued. "It turns him on hearing all of the stories of what I get up to."

"How many men have you slept with since you've worked here?" The other asked.

"You can't ask a lady that!" Sian said with mock horror. "Well I've only worked here just over a week, but I reckon it must be about 30."

The lads were starting to get hard again talking about this. She had been busy since working at the house and was happy to let them know about the stuff she got up to.

Sitting in-between them, Sian started to work on both of their cocks, stroking them and wanking them slowly until they were rock hard again. She sucked them both in turn, enthusiastically gave them head, alternating between them every dozen or so strokes. She carried on with this until they were straining to fuck her again.

Sian rolled a condom onto both of their cocks, announcing that she was ready to be fucked again.

"So you want to Double Penetrate me then?" She asked them. They nodded yes. "Just take it slow until I'm used to it, I've never done this before either."

This was even more of a turn on for the lads, knowing that Sian had never been taken this way. One of the lads laid flat on the bed, allowing Sian to get astride him. She rode him for a couple of minutes, enjoying the feeling of his 8" cock inside her.

"Come on then, fuck my arse." She told the other lad.

Sian meant forward, pushing her tits into his face, while he held her bum cheeks apart, exposing her already well used arsehole. Using a generous amount of lubricant, the other lad nudged his cock slowly inside her again, taking his time until he was fully inside. Sian was now screaming with a mixture of pain and pleasure, she had never felt so full in her life.

The lads took it slowly as the pain began to subside. She now felt total pleasure. They now started to speed up again, making her shout even louder, again screaming filthy obscenities at them to give her everything they had.

The next 10 minutes were a blur. She had them stop after a while as the whole thing was getting a bit much for her, but eventually carried on, they lads swapping places, allowing the other access to Sian's arse.

The boy underneath was the first to come, pulling Sian down onto his cock, he spilled his second load into the condom inside her. He then held her still, kissing her as his friend fucked her arse until he too came again. They were absolutely spent, as was Sian by this point. The hour was up so the lads once again went on their way, promising they'd be back to see her for a repeat as soon as they had enough cash. She hoped they would, although they wore her out, they were nice lads, and good money.

Sian was delighted that the next couple of hours were quiet. She only had 1 full personal service while Beth saw a string of her regulars.

Ross text her at about 3pm to say that he and Ben were going to come in at 9pm. The house had started to shut at 10pm on a Saturday night to avoid the worst of the pubs closing. It was lucrative business but Jackie had decided against it after a girl had been attacked by a drunk late one night.

"Jackie," Sian spoke to her. "Would you be ok if my husband and his mate came in later." She had decided to be up front about his plan, rather than pretend she didn't know him.

"Yeah, course it is." She replied. "They're paying customers though of course, we don't do friends and family rates down here!"

"They'll pay." Sian went on. "They know the rules. I'd rather they didn't one in to be honest, I prefer having men I don't know, but I can't deny Ross, I've hardly had sex with him lately."

"I know what you mean." Jackie went on. "I used to work years ago and it was the same for me. It was fine at first, I could manage it here and at home. It soon takes it out of you though, and he needed sex too."

"What did he do?" Sian asked her.

"We agreed that he could have one night stands whenever he wanted in the end." Jackie continued. "We made it the rule that both of us could sleep with whoever we wanted but we would never see them again."

"And did you stick to that?" Sian asked.

"Yes we did." Jackie confirmed. "We're still together now. I don't work anymore as you know, but we still have the odd fling if we fancy it. It's kept our marriage healthy to be honest. Although you've got to be pretty sure that jealousy won't be an issue."

"I don't think it will be for us." Sian said, trying to picture Ross with Beth, as he would be later. "We've talked about things like swinging before, and nearly went ahead with it. The job put paid to that for now though."

"It sounds like you've got the right idea if you ask me." Jackie told her. "Let him have his fun tonight, but set ground rules about how far he can go. I'm sure he'll be happy with the odd visit to a whore or one nighter!"

Sian was pleased that Jackie was happy with this. She also found her advise helpful as she was concerned about not being able to give Ross the amount of sex he wanted. She made up her mind to offer Ross the same deal that Jackie and her husband made. He could come in and see one of the girls if he wanted, or have a one night stand, but he wouldn't tolerate am affair. Anything he did would have to involve sex only.

Sian text Ross to let him know it was ok. He also told Beth what was going to happen, she promised to give him the best time he could.

The rest of the day was pretty busy. A regular flow of clients came through the house as usual for a Saturday, mostly wanting the standard personal service.

Both girls were in with clients when Ross and Ben arrived.

"You must be Ross and Ben?" Jackie said as they came in. "Both girls are busy with clients at the moment so if you can wait through here, I'll send them in as soon as possible."

The 2 men sat and waited as requested. Both were a bit drunk by now but had deliberately held off drinking too much so they could enjoy this.

"You sure you don't mind me having Sian then?" Ben asked his friend.

"No, course not." He answered. "You're a paying customer now mate. You can do what you want."

Ross was looking forward to meeting Beth. Sian had spoken about her and said how much the men enjoy her. With her size 14 shape and gothic looks, Ross didn't think he would fancy her. He was pleasantly surprised when he came in though.

"Hi Ross, I'm Beth." She said, shaking his hand. "What is it I can do for you?"

"I'd like an hour with you please." Ross said. "Anything goes."

"No problem." She said. "That's £150. The only thing I don't allow is unprotected intercourse, is that ok?"

Ross nodded and handed her the cash. He was feeling really nervous now, the kind of excited butterflies he imagined men had when they came to see Sian. It was a strange feeling to be handing over money to a woman you've never met, knowing you were going to spend the next hour having sex with her.

Beth led Ross to the bedroom and asked him to get undressed ready for her. As they passed the other bedroom, he could her Sian and a man groaning, clearly enjoying themselves. This turned him on even more. He had wondered how he would react with the reality of his wife's job when it was this close. His physical reaction had taken this worry away now though, he was hard and ready to go.

Beth came back in a couple of minutes, wearing just her knickers, bra and suspenders. Her ample tits were spilling over the top of her bra, she looked fantastic he thought, he could see why men liked her, she was a very attractive woman.

"Sian's having a good time in there!" She said, joking about the now noisy climax being reached in the next room.

"She is a noisy cow isn't she?!" Ross said with a laugh.

"So what would you like to do?" Beth asked him, unclipping her bra, finally allowing her 40DD tits to fall free.

"I'd like to have a 69." He said nervously. He knew he was paying Beth to do whatever he wanted but still felt awkward asking for it. "Is oral ok without a condom?"

"That's fine luv." She told him. "Anything else you wanted to try?"

"I'd love have Anal with you." He said, realizing that he might as well ask for exactly what he wanted. "And rimming if that's ok? Both ways."

"That's fine as well darling." Beth told him. "Just tell me if there's anything else you think of along the way."

Ross and Beth now got down to it, kissing and touching each other on the bed. Beth was stroking his cock, while he put his hand down her knickers, touching her pussy, parting her now moistening lips.

Sian had now finished with her client and went straight in to meet Ben.

"Hi Ben." She said to him, trying not to look as nervous as she felt.

"Hi." He said, kissing her on the cheek, also now looking a little nervous. The drink was now starting to wear off a little.

"So what would you like tonight?" She asked him, trying to retain her business like confidence.

"All of the usual stuff please." He replied. "Plus I was hoping we could try some anal stuff?"

"That's fine." Sian replied. "That'll be £150 for the hour."

"And I was wondering if you'd mind trying watersports? Ross said you'd tried it with a client recently." He continued.

"I don't mind." She said. "I'll pee on you if you want but I won't let you do it on me."

"That's fine." Ben said. "I've always been curious about it, would love to see what it's like."

"No problem." Sian told him. "It will be £200 though for the extra."

Ben agreed and handed the cash to Sian. She took him to the bedroom an told him to undress.

Ross and Beth were now in a 69, she was sucking his cock with her usual enthusiasm, while he tasted her sweet, moist pussy. This was the first woman other than Sian he had tasted for over 10 years. He had only had 2 lovers in his entire life until this point, it felt fantastic to be with someone so different.

Beth started to stroke down his perineum until her finger brushed across his arsehole. Beth reached into her bag next to the bed and got the lubricant out. Ross couldn't see anything while this was going on, he just continued licking Beth. The next thing he felt was a lubricated finger pressing against his arsehole, then carefully slipping inside. Ross jumped a bit at first, he had never been entered like this before. He soon relaxed allowing her to probe his anus as she sucked him.

As soon as she started to massage his prostate, Ross knew he was coming. Beth continued, taking his length into her mouth, until he exploded with come. His orgasm felt like it would go on for ever, jet after jet shooting into Beth's mouth. Once he was finished, she spat his load into some tissues and disposed of it in the bin. Ross just lay back, unable to move for a moment, getting his breath back after an unbelievable orgasm.

Sian and Ben were also now down to business. She had knelt in front of him, taking his length into her mouth, giving him the porn star eye contact as she did.

"Right, I need the loo now." Sian said, stopping for a moment. "Now is the time if you want to try this."

"Let's do it then." He replied.

Sian led him to the bathroom and asked him to get into the bath. She stood over him and gave him a dirty view of her holding herself open or him.

"Where do you want then?" Sian asked him.

"Over my chest and cock." He replied. "Don't think I'm ready for it over my face yet!"

"Ok darling. Enjoy!"

With that, Sian closed her eyes and relaxed. The warm trickle of pee soon started to fall over him, this soon became a full stream, covering his torso and rigid cock. She felt even stranger this time than the last, she had known Ben for years, and here she was peeing over him! Ben was loving it though, he had a massive grin on his face when she looked down at him. He then lifted up his head and tasted Sian for the first time, licking her frantically until her legs were getting weak and she had to stop him.

"That was fantastic!" Ben said to her. "I wasn't sure I was going to like that to be honest, but it was fucking great!"

"Glad it was good for you." She replied. "It felt a bit weird for me, peeing over my husband's best mate!"

"Are you sure you won't let me do it over you?" Ben asked, chancing his arm. "Just over your bum or pussy, something like that?"

"NO!" Sian quickly told him.

"I'll pay you extra!" Ben said.

"How much extra?" Sian asked him.

"£50." He offered.

"£100." Sian went on, trying to call his bluff

"Ok then." Ben said to her, and went to get the money out.

Sian thought for a moment of calling this off, but lure of an easy £100 was too much. How horrible could it be after all? It would only last a few seconds.

Ben came back in with a roll of £20 and handed them to her.

"Ok. I'll do this." Sian told him. "But you don't go near my face. And for fuck sake don't tell Ross we've done this. I don't want him knowing I've done something like this, he'll want to try it."

"Course I won't!" Ben reassured her. "He'll want to know what we did, but I'll leave this out."

"Thank you." Sian continued. "Right, let's do this then, before change my mind!"

They both got into the bath, this time with Ben standing and Sian kneeling in front of him. His cock was still semi erect but he aimed it at Sian's tits and let go. He was flowing within seconds, the beer he had drunk earlier leaving him desperate to go. His warm clear stream cascaded over Sian's pert tits and ran down over her flat stomach, pussy and legs. It wasn't as horrible as she expected. Ben aimed the last of his pee over her pussy, she held her lips open for him while he did. The feel of this against her clitoris actually felt lovely, maybe she would try this again.

Sian started to devour his cock again now. They were both soaked, still in the bath, but she was desperate to taste his come now. Her second watersports experience had really turned her on, although she didn't want to admit it.

12