The Business Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Tara joined him in the room, he was already naked. She was a bit nervous as she went in, being paid for sex was a strange feeling. She had been with plenty of men since coming to university in Newcastle, mainly drunken one night stands, but this was totally different.

Her first service took no time at all. Tara knelt in front of the man and sucked his cock. She teased him at first, slowly licking from the bottom of his shaft to the tip. Once she started to wank him as well, he soon came. With a big groan, the man pulled his cock from Tara's mouth and aimed his spunk over her face, firing 2 large jets over her cheeks, then allowing more to ooze out over her lips and into her mouth. Tara swallowed the small amount that went into her mouth and it was over, her first job finished.

Tara ended up seeing 6 clients on her first day, a decent days work really. Sian was just pleased business was now picking up, after a couple of difficult weeks, they were finally making decent money again.

12