The Business Partners

Story Info
A pair of playmates are joined by another man.
2.6k words
3.87
29.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was mid-week and I was on my way to meet with Owen, one of my regular lovers. The only difference was we were not meeting at his flat as we normally did. This time, he asked me to meet him at his office and wanted a friend to join us. I wasn't sure if it was just a matter of convenience to meet there or if it was one of his fantasies, but either way I knew it would be fun.

As I walked down the busy city street, I found myself looking at the people I was passing by and mentally noting if I would've liked it to be them that were joining in the fun this evening. Owen didn't say if his friend was another man or a woman and I couldn't decide which I hoped to meet. Sadly, all the people I saw were busy shuffling along the pavement in a rush to get home from a long day or perhaps they were still working. None of them seemed happy.

When I arrived at the building, it was after hours and the security alarm system had been activated. I rang Owen's mobile to let him know I had arrived. As I waited, a bit impatiently I must admit, I felt as though everyone was staring at me and that they knew why I was there. Within a few minutes, he appeared and let me into the building. I noticed that he took a swift glance around the street and wondered if he was worried that we'd been seen, but the idea seemed silly as I knew he wasn't married and didn't have a girlfriend.

In the lift, we talked of various things. Having met several times before, we had developed a casual relationship and discovered we had many interests in common. Although the conversation was interesting, I could tell by the way he looked at me Owen was mentally undressing me the entire time. It was not a look of hunger as one might assume but one more filled with anticipated delight. I know him too well, I thought to myself, he is eagerly looking forward to seeing my labia. It is, without a doubt, his favourite part of my body.

When we arrived at the 5th floor, he led the way. As we passed a modern reception area, I thought how once upon a time I might have worked behind that desk ... answering phones, taking messages and greeting clients. That vision reminded me of how monotonous such work is and I was glad to be there for much more pleasurable reasons.

His personal office was very nice, modern and chic...a similar style to his flat. The lighting was ambient and a large fish tank to one side caught my eye with its bright blue light. His desk indicated he was a busy but, as I would have expected, organized man. Everything was neatly arranged in a "just so" type of way including an envelope upon which was written "Neomy". He always had a card or gift waiting for me. He offered me a drink knowing that I would decline (I never drink while working), poured himself a G&T and cold water for me. As he handed me the luxurious crystal tumbler, I wondered where his "friend" was since we were alone in the room.

He sat down in his desk chair with drink in hand and our conversation continued. I undressed casually revealing a blood red satin bra with matching suspenders which held up a pair of black silk stockings while we chatted about life in general. He liked to confide in me, said it helped to relieve stress. I kept my shoes on at this point then perched myself up on the corner of his desk and carefully placed one stiletto clad foot between his legs. Keeping one of those sexy, strong eye contacts, I allowed my leg to relax and drop to the side --- giving him a good view of my genitals --- and waited to see how long it would take for him to break our gaze. We were still chatting when he began idly caressing my leg. I could see he was struggling against the temptation to look. His touch was soft, gentle and sent shivers throughout my body.

We spoke of photography as his hand worked its way up my leg and eventually reached my lips. He gave into the temptation then and as he gazed at my pussy he purred lazily, "Mmmm, you feel as lovely as ever". I smiled at him knowing that I could relax and enjoy his attentions because he never rushes. He is that kind of man who sincerely enjoys watching his partner receiving and enjoying his attentions. Owen stroked my lips and occasionally gave them a light tug.

It wasn't long before the conversation dropped off and the room fell silent as we both wanted to enjoy the moment without distractions. I heard him shift in his chair and knew that he couldn't resist tasting me any longer. Then I felt his warm tongue on my pearl, circling round in a soft and seductive way ... his hand was stroking my leg in a feather light manner and the feel of his soft skin on my silken legs was divine. His touch reminded me of the way a certain female friend touches me.

I was breathing heavily and he must have known that I wasn't too far from having my first orgasm because he stopped and said, "I came prepared for you". He produced a large, thick, soft towel and I giggled as I stood to allow him to place it on the desk beneath me. We didn't waste any time picking up where we'd left off and I think we were both eager to experience that orgasm. He sucked on my lips ... then on my clitoris ... he stroked it with his tongue in a firm but subtle manner. His hands were gently caressing my legs and my ass and I ran my fingers through his coarse greying hair. I find that kind of salt / pepper hair to be extremely attractive. I was breathing heavily again and wriggling about ... my breathing switched from short pants to prolonged inhalations as my orgasm drew nearer. I looked down to see his mouth on me ... then I glanced out of the window at the city's light, briefly imagined someone out there watching us and at that moment, my body was overcome with a wave of energy as I came for the first time that night. He continued licking me, his tongue venturing further down so he could drink my juices. A moan escaped my mouth as I enjoyed the sensations I was feeling all over my body.

He slowly withdrew his mouth, then stood up and got undressed. He had a good body for a man in his 40s. He wasn't Adonis, but he was fit, didn't have wrinkles plus he shaved where it matters most at times like this. I took a sip of water to quench my thirst while, standing naked, he began stroking himself as he watched at me. I purposely ran my hand down the outside of my leg, circled halfway round my ankle and with splayed fingers, trailed it back the inside. I noticed a sly grin on his face as he once again moved towards me. He started with little, light licks as one might do when testing the waters at a pool. But soon his licks turned to longer, firmer licks trailing the full length of my genitals. I leaned back and propped myself on my elbows then felt his finger enter me while he continued to encircle my clitoris with his tongue. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to enjoy his attentions once again. This time I was aware that he was masturbating while pleasuring me and I found the idea erotic ... his finger sensually massaging me inside, searching for my G-spot ... his tongue provocatively rubbing my clitoris ... and his other hand stroking his large cock. I find it irresistible to see a man masturbate as there is some element of primal instinct about it. I was breathing rapidly, my pulse racing, my body building to a state of frenzy and I was moaning and groaning, craving another orgasm. His finger worked faster, his tongue pressed more firmly on me, my moans grew louder and neither of us cared. I arched my back as I reached the higher point of ecstasy but he didn't stop. He continued, knowing that I would cum again very soon if he persisted. Adrenalin rushed through me and within seconds I was hungry for more.

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder, it wasn't his but was definitely a man's. Lips were kissing my neck, they couldn't be Owen's. Owen was still kneeling on the floor licking me. I could felt his body jerking and was aware that he was still pleasuring himself. I turned my head to see another man standing beside the desk. I was so close to my orgasm that I couldn't resist, I didn't want to resist him joining in regardless of who he was. I touched his hand and eagerly lead it to my breast; I was writhing about and moaning. At that moment I could only think of one thing, I only wanted one thing, I wanted to have another orgasm. I grabbed the stranger's neck and pulled him down towards my face. He knew what I wanted because he clasped the back of my neck and began kissing me, very powerfully. My mind surveyed the situation ... I was being licked and fingered by a man who was masturbating (rather enthusiastically it seemed) ... another man was groping my breast and kissing me in a way that could have made my knees weak on any given day and whilst I was perched on the corner of a desk in an office. My hand worked its way round to the stranger's ass and I discovered that not only was it very firm and squeezable, it was also naked. A massive orgasm ripped through me, my juices spurting from me. After a few moments had passed, I recovered enough to say "hello" to the gentleman who had joined us then managed to remember that he was meant to be there all along.

I stood up and began to rub my body against his. He was tall and in my stiletto's, our bodies matched perfectly. Owen was rubbing his body against mine from behind, I felt like a deliciously dirty sandwich between these two strong men. Owen kissed my neck while he introduced me to Robert, his business partner. I raked my fingers down Robert's chest then bent forward and flicked my tongue over his nipple a few times. Slowly, I trailed my tongue down his torso, Owen caressed my ass and I could sense that he had knelt down and was admiring the view. Robert stepped away to pull a chair over so I knelt down to join Owen on the floor. With Robert now seated in front of me, I thought that now the real fun was just about to begin.

I took Robert's cock into my hand lightly. Softly I licked the tip then circled it with my tongue. He was shaved too I noticed with delight so I began to massage his balls with my tongue taking long slippery licks all over them. My hand softly stroked his cock, nothing firm just a suggestion of a wank. I felt Owen's tongue licking my ass, his hands holding my ass cheeks apart. I noticed Robert shifting in the chair; it seemed an impatient type of movement so I began to take him into my mouth. First I ran my tongue up the full length of his shaft, then more quickly than I had planed, sucked his cock into my mouth. My hand found his nipple and I began rubbing my thumb across it. Owen inserted a finger into my ass and began massaging me. Oh that felt good and I began pumping Robert's cock while I sucked him. Owen was making sure I would be able to take his cock and the thought aroused me. I ran my hands around and behind Robert, holding his hips firmly as I really got into giving him pleasure. Owen rubbed his tip against my anus; I could feel the condom but didn't know when he had put it on. He's about to enter my ass, I thought and the excitement had me worked up. Robert was moaning as Owen entered me and I did as well. It felt so good and I was really enjoying myself. Owen started gently then I felt something cold next to his cock. I realised he had added a bit of lubricant and he soon started pumping away. It was one of my favourite things, having a guy shag me from behind while I sucked another man's cock. There is something exotic about relaxing and letting the banging from behind generate the motion for the blowjob in front. Oh fuck! I was in heaven! I couldn't contain my moans any longer as I was nearing yet another orgasm. I took Robert's cock out of my mouth and started giving him a hand job working in time with Owen's thrusts. Owen had a seductively firm hold on my hips and I occasionally managed to lick the tip of Robert's cock while I rapidly stroked him. I looked up and saw his face – saw his pure pleasure. I turned my head to see Owen had the same look on his. Knowing that they were both enjoying this as much as I was sent me toppling over the edge and I howled the moment I reached my orgasm.

I heard Robert say something but couldn't make out what. Owen withdrew from me and they both started to move. Owen was sitting down in the chair and started changing his condom for a new one while Robert took hold of my hand and indicated for me to stand. I instinctively knew what they wanted and rather then wait patiently for Owen to finish, I started kissing Robert. My body wriggled against his and with my leg curled around his, I started rubbing my clit against his thigh. His hands were stroking my back firmly and passionately and we were both wrapped up in the pleasures we were experiencing. Robert began to kiss my neck then whispered a reminder that Owen was waiting. We broke apart and I walked over, got on top of Owen and took him inside me. Once in, I circled my hips round in little circles and kissed him. His hands ventured up my back to my hair where they lightly tugged and tangled it. Robert began touching my ass so I sat up and leaned forward to allow him to enter my ass. It took us all a few moments to get the rhythm right but once we did, the fun really began. Owen held my hips to guide me up and down and keep me at the right angle and Robert stood firmly in place, his hands holding my breasts. I don't really know how many orgasms I had, there were quite a few and I could feel how wet Owen and I had become from my juices. I do remember that Robert came first and once he withdrew, Owen took me down to the floor into the missionary position. Robert stroked my hair as Owen shagged me until he came.

As he pulled out, he asked if I was okay. I laughed and said I couldn't imagine being any more okay then I was just at the moment.