The Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy looks at her from her seat, drink in hand, taking little sips in her wide mouth as her eyes rove up and down her like she is inspecting some fancy product being displayed to her. Susan is wearing a very pretty lacy black corset with embroidered patterns and ornamented with little ribbon bows, it pushes up her medium sized breasts emphasizing her cleavage nicely. Sheer black stockings are attached to the straps at the bottom of the corset, a small pair of pretty black lace panties complete the outfit. Susan feels self conscious standing there, she knows that for her age her body isn't bad - but of course she has some insecurities about how she looks.

'Okay, nice choice, well I guess I can say that I've got my moneys worth, well at least the start of it. Turn around and let me see you from behind.'

Susan slowly turns, she is starting to get into this, sometimes she does this kind of thing while her husband watches, particularly if as tonight she has a new outfit to show off. With her back to Wendy, Susan begins to run her hands up and down her sides, feeling the lace of the material that pulls her figure in so tight. She moves them around to her backside and rubs her buttocks as she shifts her weight from leg to leg slowly wiggling her bum at Wendy seductively. And then her hands move back up to cup her breasts under where they are pushed up by the corset, her nipples feel stiff and she pinches them lightly through the material. Wendy can't see her do this but she does hear the little gasp that escapes Susan's lips as the action sends an immediate pulse of electric pleasure to her now moist crotch.

Susan stands wider now, her shapely legs an apex as she bends forward her backside pointing at Wendy who sits watching her silently and intently she hopes. More daring now her hand appears in the gap between her thighs and she slowly runs her fingers over the mound in her panties and up between her buttocks where the material is a thin black line that disappears. The feeling of her own hand rubbing on her pussy through the material of her panties feels so good and it just makes Susan want to be touched there all the more, to have that burning desire attended to. She straightens up throwing her hair back and turns around to look at Wendy's reaction.

Wendy is there sitting in the armchair, drink put down, still smoking, but she now has her legs open as far as the arms will allow and has pulled up the hem of her dress enough to allow her hand access to her pantied crotch where her fingers are now tracing a slow line up and down the middle of her tiny black panties. She smiles and says:

'That's nice Susan, why don't you carry on?'

Susan resumes her slow dance, being even more sensual, running her hands up and down her body, continuously coming back to stroke at her crotch attending to the fire building there. Wendy shifts in her chair, pulling her dress up further she hooks one leg over the arm of the chair and continues to slowly tease herself through her knickers following that central line under the material with a lone slim finger.

'Show me.' She says flatly, and Susan knows what she means.

Still dancing to a silent rhythm she hooks her thumbs in the waistband of the panties and slowly begins to ease them down her thighs, fraction by fraction looking directly into Wendy's dark eyes. Wendy's eyes flick from hers back down to her crotch as it is gradually revealed. Susan wants her to look at her there, to see her and to want what she sees. She is about to bend so that she can push the knickers off down her legs when Wendy tells her:

'Hold it there, stay like that for a moment.' She says.

Wendy is enjoying the view. Susan's pussy is revealed to her framed between the gap at the top of her legs and the little band of scrunched up lacy black material halfway down her thighs. Susan has trimmed her pubic hair down very close to her mound, Wendy is openly admiring what she sees. The hair is neatly shaved at both the top and sides to make a neat little patch. There is a thin darker line running up the middle of that shaded area that Wendy is looking at now. Susan watches as Wendy pulls aside the crotch of her black panties and catches just a glimpse of Wendy's own crotch. Neat short black hair on and above her mound in a neat triangle, her pussy lips full and pink, protruding from the middle in a pucker and then Wendy's hand obscures the view as she sinks her middle finger into that slit.

'Get on the bed and kneel on it facing me.' She says.

Susan moves to the bed and climbs on, she kneels to face the watching Wendy in her chair, her thighs out as wide as the panties will allow.

'Go on, touch yourself Susan, I'm going to watch you do it.' Breathes Wendy, obviously getting aroused now.

Encouraged Susan's hands slip to her crotch, a finger traces up that soft cleft, circles at the top and descends again, up and down the finger slowly goes. She watches as Wendy slips a second finger into herself, her eyes closing momentarily in pleasure at the feeling and then re-opening to continue to watch as Susan tease herself. Now they watch each other, the intensity building. Susan parts her cunt lips and circles her aching exposed clitoris, dives a finger into herself for lubrication and returns to circle the moistened tip slickly over her bud.

Wendy gets up from the chair and moves over to the bed, she climbs on hitches up her dress and pulls her knickers aside again. They are facing each other kneeling on the bed, barely a foot apart heads bent down watching each other as they play with themselves in a feedback loop of pleasure and arousal. Susan has never seen another woman playing with herself in the flesh, sure in pictures or dirty movies, but not up close and for real. There is the heady scent of aroused female in the room, they can almost feel the heat radiating off of each other. Faint wet sounds punctuate the soft music coming from the TV as fingers work away at soft wet openings.

Susan watches what Wendy is doing to herself, sometimes she copies her motions and sometimes she shows Wendy how she does herself, her own private moves. Susan feels that Wendy is doing the same. Occasionally they look up into each others eyes briefly seeing the intensity there. They fall together and kiss, hands still moving down below. Susan's breathing is coming faster now when Wendy interrupts the kiss.

'Turn around.' Says Wendy, in a demanding tone.

Susan moves around on the bed, reluctantly stopping her play, but anxious to find out what is next, she now faces the headboard.

'Bend forwards.'

She leans forward placing her hands on the top of the headboard for support, her thighs splayed, still restrained by the knickers halfway down them. A warm hand strokes her bottom, circles her bum cheeks, she gasps softly at the longed for touch. Wendy strokes Susan's bum, pushed towards her. She slips her fingers down between the cleft in those peach-like cheeks to reach forward and though to a soft wetness, rubbing the smooth mound, feeling the prickly stubble around the hot wet slit that she discovers, Susan moans in pleasure.

Wendy runs a finger between the slim moist lips, slipping it up between them for a few strokes and then she pulls back and probing with her middle finger finds and then slips into the warm and wet tunnel that hides there in the center of those lips. Susan gasps as she feels the slim finger enter her cunt, hungry to be filled she pushes her hips back against it, pushing it further into her. Wendy feels that Susan is very wet and receptive, she pulls back withdrawing her finger and then adds another pushing them both back into the moist little cave, making Susan gasp loudly in pleasure at that familiar feeling of being entered.

'What a wet cunt you've got Susan.' Wendy tells her in a low guttural voice. 'I think that you should be spanked for being such a dirty slut and getting so wet down there over being with me, that's what I think.'

Susan hears but doesn't answer, merely gasps as she feels Wendy withdraw her fingers from her eager pussy. Wendy wipes her glistening fingers over Susan's bum. Suddenly Wendy slaps her arse with a short sharp smack that echoes in the little room. Susan gasps and Wendy spanks her again, Susan feels her backside glowing hotly already, a mixture of pain and pleasure rising through her from there. She had sometimes wanted her husband to spank her, but had always been kind of too embarrassed to have of asked him to do it to her.

'Ha! How do you like that you little bitch, I bet you love it, don't you?'

Wendy spanks again and again and as Susan wriggles and writhes she makes a mental note to make sure that she gets some of this back home. After every few slaps on her arse Wendy's hand strokes at her aching pussy and then whack! Another slap, a cycle of pleasure and pain. Then as the balance was just going a bit too far for Susan and her backside really began to sting, Wendy slips her fingers back inside her pussy which is now dripping wet with her juices. Wendy works her fingers in and out feeling the hot little cavern stretch to accommodate her entry at each stroke.

She withdraws her fingers, they glisten in the dull light, she moves around to the other side of Susan's bent forward figure on the bed and pulls Susan's knickers off, Susan lifting her knees to let them by. Wendy roughly pushes her stance out wider and then rubs her left hand over the wet slit to lubricate her other fingers before slipping them in and beginning to steadily finger fuck Susan's pussy with three fingers now. As her hand delves in she rotates it in a corkscrew action. Susan, gasping and panting loudly now, abandoning herself to the pleasure. Suddenly she feels Wendy's other hand, wet with her own pussy juice pushed against her face, she opens her mouth and takes it in. At the threshold of her climax she sucks and licks those slender fingers clean of her own sex.

'Go on, taste your cunt while I fuck you.' Demands Wendy lustily. Susan sticks out her tongue and licks at Wendy's slick hand, the familiar taste of her own sex there.

'Go on, lick it all off, there's plenty more and you'd better get used to the taste of pussy right now, because I'm going to make fucking sure that you are going to be eating plenty of it tonight girl!'

That was it, Susan is over the edge, crying loudly and Wendy feels the hot purse of Susan's cunt pulse as the contractions of her orgasm run through it, squeezing her fingers.

Susan leans forward on her forearms, momentarily spent by the force of her orgasm, panting. Wendy withdraws her fingers carefully, knowing how sensitive Susan will be for a while down there. Susan rolls over onto her side to look up at Wendy and smiles.

'That was wonderful! Thank-you.' She says looking into her glittering dark eyes.

Wendy gives her a self-satisfied look.

'Told you that it would be fun, and we've only just started.'

Susan reaches out and pulls Wendy down to her so that they are lying in an embrace on the bed. They cuddle and kiss. Susan reaches around and strokes Wendy's pert bum up under her dress she then finds the zip at the top and pulls it down loosening the dress. Breaking from their kissing she says softly:

'I guess that it's your turn now.'

She pushes Wendy over onto her back and pulls the dress up and over her and then kneeling beside her on the bed she admires Wendy's slim figure for a moment. Wendy is almost skinny, her tummy is flat and her breasts are small and pert. Now that her dress is off she is wearing just a matching small black bra and panties set and a black garter belt holding up her stockings on those long slim legs, one outstretched, the other pulled up slightly so that her crotch is exposed.

Not sure quite what she is going to do Susan reaches out and begins to run her hand up Wendy's leg, feeling the smooth sheer material of the stocking. She comes to the gap at the top and feels the soft skin of Wendy's pale thigh exposed there. Wendy just lays there and looks at her. Susan's hand travels higher, over the band of the small panties and strokes her flat stomach and then she turns her fingers and moves back down. She slips them under the elastic of Wendy's little knickers, feels the springy short dark hair down there on the swell of her pubic mound, pushes further until her fingers slide over wetness and her palm cups Wendy's pussy.

Susan looks down at her hand disappeared into Wendy's knickers. She curls up her middle finger and seeks the entrance between the fleshy soft lips, delving and entering easily. She feels a thrill as for the first time in her life she is touching another woman intimately, she never thought that it would be so exciting to be doing this. Susan works her finger in and out of the warm wet hole, pushing the palm of her hand against Wendy's mound to stimulate her clit. Wendy lays there and watches her at play.

'Take them off.' She tells her curtly.

Susan slips her hand out and hooking her fingers around the waist band tugs off Wendy's panties as she momentarily lifts her hips. Wendy draws up her long legs and then lets them fall apart exposing herself totally to Susan.

'Look at my pussy Susan.'

Susan looks down as she reaches out to run a finger up the middle of the pouting slit.

'Closer.' Wendy tells her.

Susan does as she is asked. Willing to be guided, she moves over between Wendy's thighs and leans forward, her eyes now fixed on her crotch.

'Touch me, play with me.' Wendy demands in a low voice, laced with lust.

With a feeling of fascination Susan reaches out, touches and begins to explore Wendy's pussy there for her, only inches from her face. Susan knows her own pussy, it is neat with slim labia that hardly protrude at all from her mound, her own clit is a tiny bud hidden beneath a small hood at the top of that slit. Now she sees another woman's sex there for her to investigate, to satisfy a curiosity secretly held to only herself.

Wendy's sex differs to her own, more womanly perhaps, Susan thinks, less girlish than her own as she makes a comparison. Wendy has slightly fuller labia, a little more fleshy and prominent than her own, sticking out in little ruffles and much more flared out at the top. The skin of them is darker at the crinkled edges, turning pink further in on those petals Susan sees, perhaps she has some Italian or foreign blood in her ancestry. Wendy also has a longer clitoral hood that stands proud of her slit and peeking out from the opening is a round pink bud like a tiny finger tip.

Susan puts a finger to those soft lips and strokes the fleshy folds, she slides her middle finger up between them and then sandwiches the two lips between her outer fingers and pinches and pulls at them, gently stretching them, playing with them. She licks her finger tip and puts it to Wendy's clitoral hood circling and rubbing over it and along beside it being careful not to actually touch the pink nub that sticks out. Wendy moans softly from above her in pleasure.

'Open me.' She says.

Susan complies with her request and pushes the lips of Wendy's cunt apart with two fingers of the same hand, the skin is soft and pliable, the lips stretch pink and smooth as she spreads them, she looks into the glistening opening.

'Wider......more.' Wendy tells her.

Susan places a thumb on either side and stretches the soft lips even wider, totally exposing the pink valley between them to her view, Wendy moans with pleasure at this. Now Susan can see everything about Wendy's sex, the puckered ring of the entrance to her vagina is pulled wide and gaping open, the ribbed inside showing in the hole, white juice is seeping from it to run down her bum crack.

'Put your fingers inside me and stretch me.' Urges Wendy.

Susan slides her two index fingers into Wendy and carefully prizes her love tunnel open stretching it as wide as she dares. Wendy has relaxed her cunt muscles and spreads easily to Susan's probing touch.

'Go on, more.'

Susan slips in another finger of each hand and opens her up even more. She gazes into the interior, is drawn to it, moves closer and, as if on some irresistible instinct she pokes her tongue in between her fingers into the opening and for the first time in her life tastes the tart flavour of another woman's sex. She licks around inside for a short while finding that she is enjoying this new taste and then withdraws her tongue tip and moves it up to flick it over the hard bud of Wendy's clit, sticking out from the top of her stretched wide cunt.

She circles and laps at it and Wendy moans loudly with pleasure reaching down to hold her head there, to run slim fingers through and tug at her hair.

After pleasuring Wendy's clit for a while she has an eager urge to taste the depths of her cunt again. She dives her tongue back into the opening between her fingers and then withdraws them allowing the tunnel to collapse in on her tongue still pushed deep inside, feeling the warm wet walls envelope her face. She pushes her tongue as deep as she can into Wendy's hole, pushes her face between those fleshy lips feeling them hot an moist and slippery on her cheeks as she swirls her tongue around inside. She is so deep that she can hardly breathe, she pulls out and encloses Wendy's clit in her mouth and sucks hard on it, like a tiny cock, her tongue laps at it. Wendy is writhing on the bed and moaning in pleasure, Susan knows that she is doing a good job on her. She sucks at Wendy's clit, licks at it with a fluttering tongue tip, sucks in her pussy lips and pulls at them doing everything that she can to make Wendy cum, doing everything that she had ever wanted/ thought of, and more to another woman's cunt.

'Fist me and lick my clit.' Wendy gasps throatily.

Susan draws her glistening face away from Wendy's swollen pussy that is dripping all over the bed cover and sits back on her haunches smiling down at her.

'Are you sure, I don't want to hurt you?'

'Just fucking do it! Make me cum like I just told you to.' Wendy snaps at her urgently.

Well it is her turn and Susan wonders what it will feel like to have her whole hand up inside there, let alone what it will look like, and she so wants to make Wendy cum. First she slips a single finger back between those pouting lips, pushes it in and out, teasing her for being so sharp. Then two and then three are added, gradually moving in and out, stretching her cunt more and more, there is a wet sticky sound.

Susan shapes her fingers into a point and slipping it between those pouting fleshy lips she pushes, easing in slowly, watching fascinated as her hand sinks into the hole between Wendy's legs. She keeps on pushing so that her fingers are now all inside, and then her thumb is in there as well, Wendy's hot cunt is wrapped around her inserted hand, the fleshy lips stretched tight around her wrist where her hand has disappeared, her fingers are up against the barrier of Wendy's cervix, so hot and wet in there. She culrs her fingers into a tight fist inside the moist little cavern. It is a really strange feeling to be having her whole hand inside another woman, but also very erotic.

Wendy is lost in pleasure, her face twisted at the feeling from inside her full pussy, biting her lip in anticipation. Susan leans forward and licks with a feather touch at Wendy's erect clit, Wendy moans encouragement, talks dirty at her. She circles and laps faster with her tongue wanting to bring Wendy off.

'Turn your hand in there.' Wendy urges between pants.

Susan begins to slowly rotate her hand inside the velvet purse and when her knuckle's are up against the little rough area on the roof of her pussy, Wendy's G-spot, Wendy breathlessly tells her to keep it there and just move it around a little. Susan fascinated does so flickering faster and faster like a butterfly's wings with her tongue against the engorged clitoris poking up at her. It doesn't take much of this treatment from Susan for the inevitable to happen as Wendy, who pants with animal like passion as her orgasm rips through her, is suddenly bucking and twisting totally lost to it. Susan is amazed at the feeling of her hand being squeezed by the convulsions of Wendy's cunt.