The Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WRJames
WRJames
44 Followers

"Let's get out of here." She grabbed at Tom's shoulder. He seemed to have gone into a complete stupor. His mouth was just hanging open as he stared at her. "Can you drive?"

"Sure," he said. "No problem."

"Wait." Roy pulled her face down next to his. "Lady, I would do anything ..."

"Anything?" She leaned down and whispered in his ear. Whatever she said had him sputtering and shaking his head. Tom looked around as they left to see him sitting with his elbows on the table, head between his hands. It was hard to tell if he was laughing or crying.

"Can you find the way home?" she asked, as they climbed back into the car.

"Piece of cake. GPS knows the way."

"I hope so."

It took them about twice as long to get back. That was okay. She didn't trust Tom's driving. He'd been too enthusiastic about the beer. Fortunately, the road was straight, there was no traffic.

"Are you okay?" He broke her stupor. She licked her lips -- they were crusty with the residue of that other girl's desire. More, she wanted more. She knew now how a vampire would feel, lusting for blood. And her groin was aching. She had passed up the opportunity to come, but now she could feel her clit throbbing in frustration. Damn! Well, any port in storm. She was sure that Tom's tongue would do just fine. Eventually. Once she was finished with him.

"Yeah," she sighed, "I'm fine. I'm fucking wonderful." God, she hated him. She hated Rick. She hated everyone, including herself. No, she hated him more. Well, she was going to get her revenge. If Roy wouldn't do it for her, she'd do it herself. "How about you?" She made her voice sound concerned. "Things haven't worked out for you."

"Oh, I'm okay."

They had arrived, fairly quickly after all, and she got out of the car and pulled the dress back off. "It's not fair," she said. "I found what I was looking for. At least a taste. How about," she kissed him, lightly, feeling her lips stick to his, "how about if I turn myself into a boy for you, just for tonight? How would that be?"

"A boy?"

She took something out of her purse, and slipped in between her legs. All of a sudden, she was sporting a very realistic cock and balls, anchored somehow with her.

"You took that through security?" He was starting at her in fascination.

"In my carry-on bag. With the bananas. Well, what do you think? Boy enough for you? Or should I put on a tee shirt, cover up my boobs?"

"That's fine."

"Good. Take your clothes off. You can leave them in the car."

"We aren't going inside?"

"I want to use the fucking area. You're okay with this? You do like anal, don't you?"

"Yes." God yes. He couldn't wait to slide inside the pretty little asshole.

"You're squirming."

"I need to pee," he admitted.

"There are potties down by the pool." Outdoor showers, too. She was standing under one when he came back out, and he joined her for a moment. He started to kiss her, but she broke it off. "Wait until we get back in the fucking area."

It seemed to be deserted -- not surprising. It was filled with little stone benches or tables of various heights, some with rings attached to them.

"Ooh, kinky," Eileen muttered, testing the solidity of one of the rings. "Too bad I didn't bring the handcuffs."

"Those you would never have gotten through security."

"Yeah," she sighed, "probably not. Want a back rub?"

"What?"

"A back rub. These tables are perfect for that."

Well, he thought, why not? There was nothing else to do. Their room didn't even have a television set in it, and the chances of picking up the Internet were, well, remote. He probably had one ejaculation left in him, maybe two at best, and the whole evening to kill. No need to rush things. He lay face down on one of the stone tables. It was surprisingly comfortable, contoured to fit his body

"Good thing I brought this along." He realized she still had her purse with her. She pulled out a little tube of something and rubbed it over her hands.

"Sunscreen?" he asked, catching the sharp sweet smell of it.

"Body lotion. It will be just the thing for a massage. It makes a pretty good lube, too." He'd been wondering about that. He didn't want to hurt her when he finally got around to exploring that pretty little asshole. With the dildo still in the other hole -- very kinky, indeed. Almost like a boy. The thought was making him hard, and there wasn't quite enough room between him and the table.

"Slide back," she said, noticing his discomfort, "let your legs drop. Isn't that better?"

She kissed the back of his neck, and began to rub his shoulders. "You pump a lot of iron?"

"Some."

"You should stretch more. Work the muscle all the way through. You are really knotted up. Feel that?" She gave a sharp squeeze, and he winced. She had been standing beside the table, but now she moved directly behind him, hands working on his lower back and butt. She was, he realized, opening his cheeks, getting that little butt wink -- well, if that turned her on, he wasn't going to argue. He even spread his legs a bit wider, to give her a better view.

She leaned forward to get to his shoulders again, and kissed the back of his neck. He could feel her nipples brushing against him -- and her artificial cock, poking at the base of his balls, then sliding back forth a little, right to the edge of his asshole. He gave a little sigh of pleasure.

"You know," she was purring, "Rick really used to get turned on by back rubs, but then, what else could you do? He'd have to turn around, and it just wasn't quite what he wanted. Then we discovered this. It's so much nicer." The tip of the dildo slid back a little further -- it was pressing, not too hard, right into the little ring of muscle.

"You don't mind do you?" she asked, somewhat belatedly. "You did say you liked anal."

"As long as we can trade," he managed to keep himself calm. This wasn't exactly what he had imagined. But, she felt good, she felt very good. He liked the way it felt when she pushed into him a little. He wondered how much better it would feel if she pushed more.

"Sure," she laughed. "Assuming you have anything left."

She was using her fingers now, to spread him, and she pressed just a bit harder. He could feel his flesh parting. She hit the inner ring, and he gasped. No false concern for him this time, she just gave a push and she was in. In all the way, just like that -- he could feel her belly up against his butt. He could feel her hips grinding against him He could feel that plastic cock sliding back and forth, the plastic balls colliding with his at the culmination of each stroke. She was fucking him -- not hard, but hard enough. It didn't hurt. In fact, it didn't feel like much of anything -- just a little sharp pain, that, curiously, he was anticipating more and more each time.

"How's that?" she asked. "Good?"

"It's fine," he said without too much conviction. He had no idea what it was supposed to feel like, but probably not like this. It had been more interesting when she had been rubbing the base of his balls.

"This thing doesn't have much of a curve," she was fretting. "Am I hitting the sweet spot?"

"Not really," he ventured. He wasn't quite sure where the sweet spot was, or what it would feel like if she did hit it. Probably, more like when she had been poking at the back of his balls. He wanted her to do the same thing, from the other side, from the inside, and she was missing, somehow.

There was the roar of a motorcycle in the distance -- not far enough distant. It made him tighten up.

"What's the matter?" She stopped, feeling the sudden resistance. "Relax."

But she didn't let him relax, she pushed hard against the resistance, and it felt -- wonderful. Painful, but in a way that made him want more.

"Bad boy," she said, and she spanked him, hard enough that he yelped. "Like that?"

"Maybe."

"Let's try again." But she was the one who let out a yelp of pain and surprise. She pulled out too far. She was gone completely. Then she was back again, harder this time. He felt rough hands on his back, pubic hair brushing against his ass -- and Eileen was standing in front of him.

It was different. Eileen had been going through the motions. Roy, whatever he had claimed in the bar, was moving for his own pleasure. "Is that enough?" he growled.

"You have to come," Eileen replied.

"Bullshit. If I come, I'm not going to have anything left for you, sweetie."

"Okay, you have to get him to come, then."

"Bullshit." Roy started to withdraw.

"No," Tom gasped. "Don't stop." Working for his own pleasure, Roy had found that sweet spot.

"What?" Roy snorted. "You like that? You want to come all over the rock? Are you going to lick it clean for me? Tell you what honey, at least come over and let the poor boy come into something. Here." He pulled Tom further away from the table. "Get down there. That's right."

Tom looked down to see Eileen lying on the ground beneath him, propping herself up so that she could reach his dick.

"That's it." Her lips slid down along his shaft, Roy gave one more thrust, and he exploded into her throat.

"Satisfied?" Roy growled. He pulled out of Tom, shoved the younger man off to the side, and grabbed Eileen by the hair, pulling her head in towards his cock. "Come on, baby, open wide."

She was all too aware that he had just come out of Tom's asshole. God! Well, Rick had done that to her a few times, but it had been her own shit, at least. Doesn't taste like anything, she assured herself, but it did. It tasted -- exciting. Almost as exciting as Crysta.

"You like that?" He slapped her, and she nodded. Field interrogation. She had a hint now of what that must have been like. "You want Tommy boy here at the other end of you? How about a cock in both ends of your digestive tract? You want that?"

She couldn't talk, but she nodded.

"How about you, Tommy boy? Do you have enough left?"

Tom didn't bother to answer. He just crawled behind Eileen and impaled her. She was still wearing the cock and ball dildo.

"How does she feel?" Roy asked.

"Hot, tight."

"Great. I want a piece of that action."

"Sure."

"Get underneath her. Take that fucking thing out of her. Okay, deary, sit down on Tommy boy. Yes, you know what I'm talking about."

Tom felt her cunt slide around her -- so loose, so wet it barely made an impression.

"All comfy?" Roy had crawled behind her. "Okay, lean down, give him a little kiss, oh that's just right!"

"Bastard!" Eileen gasped, and Tom felt another cock sliding next to his.

"Either of you do this before?" Roy asked. "Thought not. Let me drive." He grabbed Eileen's hips. "You move when I tell you to move, understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"And you," he scowled down at Tommy, "you don't move at all. You just stay hard until you come. Got it?"

"Yes. Sir."

"Okay, here we go." Roy started to rock Eileen back and forth, fucking her at the same time. At first, it was very slow, very gentle, but after a few minutes it was neither. Just when she thought she couldn't take it any longer, he came. At least, that's what she assumed had happened. He gave a grunt of satisfaction and rolled over to lie on the grass.

"How about you?" She looked down at Tom.

"I came a long time ago." There had been no way to escape.

"Good." She lifted herself up, and sat down again on his face. "Good boy," she added, as his tongue found its target. Not that it was very difficult. By now, her clit was sticking out like a miniature prick. And that's how he was treating it! He had the fucking thing in his teeth! He was flicking it with his tongue!

"God!" she gasped, "don't you know anything?" But then she was coming, anyway, even though what he was doing hurt, even though he was trying to bite her clit off. He was jabbing a finger up her asshole, sharp nail scratching her -- and it was making her come even more. "Damn!" she yelled, "damn!" That just encouraged him. He started to scrape with his teeth. "Shit!" she yelled, "holy ..." and she came, harder than she ever had before. She pushed his head away, looked down at her groin to see if he had actually drawn blood.

"Like that?" he said.

"Yeah, that was just fucking great."

"Good." He kissed her, God only knew what she tasted like at this point, but his mouth was full of her juice and his semen. And then, they were just kissing, really kissing, like two teenagers making out under the stars.

"Very romantic," Roy snorted. "Well, I think I'll leave you two love birds for the evening. See you tomorrow?"

"We may be back late," Tom said. "We've got a lot of work to do."

Work? She lay back and gazed up into the desert night. What work? What was the point? It was all over. Her job, her marriage, all gone, all thrown away for one night of stupidity And it had been worth it. She had never lived until this night. She would probably never, really, live again.

"Come on." Tom was pulling her to her feet. "Let's get some sleep. Tomorrow is another day."

WRJames
WRJames
44 Followers